Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 3 Empty Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer(or any other sport) camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name up in lights.

I'm using my bio for Laurel Smile

Last edited by Laurel11 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 pm

"Nice" I say as I get kind of excited, I didn't go to many parties back home, but I always loved going to the ones I actually went to. I look at the building and I turn off the radio, I can hear the music from inside the cabin.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

i get out and start digging in the trunk for my laptop bag and the cooler full of cokes. "here we are, you can do whatever you want here." i smile and head in without knocking and pull one of the cash collectors aside. "no charge for her, she's with me." i walk slowly through the crowd of people trying to spot jeff while trying to stay near the front.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 am

I follow slowly behind casey.....I didn't know a single person here, well, other than casey of course. I smile as he tells the dude no charge for me "Thanks" I say thinking maybe he could hear me. I look around and try to decide what to do. I didn't even realize I was still following Casey, and I accidentally walk into him "Oh I'm so sorry" I say with a smile as I re-focus on what I was doing.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 am

"it's nothing. you want something to drink?" i look around to see what there is in the kitchen. "there's pretty much everything here to drink and make mixed drinks with." i take a coke from the fridge as if i were home. "you can help yourself to anything you'd like. i'll be setting up in the living room if you need anything."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 pm

I look around "I'm good for now, but thanks" I say about the drinks, "Okayy" I say when he tells me where he will be "I'm gonna look around real quick, before it gets too crowded" I say loud and jokingly, as I wander down a hall.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Ooc: sorry it took soooo long for me to post, I got really busy, and didn't have a chance to think clearly enough to post lol.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm

i get done and start with a few mixes that everyone know. i take a few requests when i'm looking through my library and soon have a playlist setup for the rest of the night. i head outside and lean against the railing while my head throbs according to the beat of the music playing through my laptop. i reach for my phone with the intent of telling laurel i'm about to leave when i remember i'm her ride and she's probably enjoying her time away from coach.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm

As I'm wandering around I had a few guys say hey, and other things to me, but i ignored it. I find myself being groped by some already drunk guy, I push past him and find myself on the porch, I sit on the porch swing and pull my legs up with me, I hug them. I look up to my right "oh hey there" I say as I see casey.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

oblivious to anyone joining me on the porch i jump alittle when i hear laurel behind me. "hey, were you trying to scare me to death?" i turn around smiling and lean on the rail.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:50 pm

"No, I definitely wasn't trying to scare you, but that was kinda funny" I say laughing slightly. I look around in the woods, looking at the cars, and the trees.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:16 pm

"not enjoying the party much?" i follow her eyes around the yard taking in the sites. guess she's not used to being this close to nature..
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

"Well, if you call getting hit on by every guys in there fun, then sure" I say with a slight smile as I look back at him. "Its weird being at a party and only kinda knowing one person" I say to him, I'm used to going to parties, but usually my high schools parties, and I'll know everyone there.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm

"if you stick around here long enough you'll get to know everyone better than you want to usually. makes it hard to find friends that don't get under your skin all the time." i look back towards the party raging inside. "you want something to drink?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I momentarily glance back in to the party as well. Generally, I try to avoid drinking anything at a party because you never know what's in it but this time as I'm about to shoot down his offer for a drink I catch myself, "Actually, yeah, sure" I say as I shift my body so I'm facing the partyy now.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 am

"i'll be right back then." i walk up to the door and wait for a small gap in the crowd before i push in and slowly start making my way across the living room. after a few minutes i make it to my dj stand and slip around the backside to where i hid my cooler and grab a couple cans. with one last look at my laptop i check the playlist and decide i'm good for a few more songs before i head back outside. "i hope you don't mind coke, it's all i brought with me."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm

"Coke is perfect" I say with a smile "So do you go to a lot of parties?" I asked him casually as I look at the people inside.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

"depends on how you define as a lot." i set the can down and sit back on the railing. "everyone treats the team like a hero. i can't stand it nor how the others act like tonight."

"hey guys, how's the party?" jeff yells at us while he and his current girlfriend stumble outside. "you hooking up with the coach's daughter already? smooth, very smooth."

"shut up, we're just out here talking. as well i can't speak for her but i was having a good time til you came out here drunk as a skunk. now what do you need?"

"really case, that's not cool. why don't you quit being a hog and let her roam around to meet people? and as to why i came out here, ashely and i are going swimming. you want to join us laurel?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I look up as one of the team members stumbles outside drunk and starts talking to casey I hear my name somewhere in the conversation and I listen..."Uhmmm no, I'm perfectly fine here, but thanks for offering" I say then I look at the ground and smile.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 am

"ahh,whatever. feel free to join us down at the lake if you change your mind." jeff and ashely manage to get down the stairs without tripping and carry on down to the lake for a swim leaveing me and laurel alone again.

"what time did your dad want me to bring you back by again?" i check my watch quickly and make a note that it's a quarter after 10.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am

I look up as he checks the time "eager to get rid of me?" I ask jokingly.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

"that's not what i meant. i figured if i brought you back early then coach might let us hangout again.. provided that you don't mind of course." i shrug and add as an after thought, "or i could bring you back late and coach would probably run me hard at practice tomorrow, and you'd get away from everyone here talking about you."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I look around "They can say what they want about me....I really don't care" I say then I look at him "But I do like the idea of my dad letting us hang out again, and I would HATE if he made you practice extra hard just because of me" I say
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"either way its your decision wether or not you want to stay alittle longer." i head inside to start packing up my stuff. everyone starts yelling when i mute my system and close the media player. i ignore then and keep packing.

"hey case, what's the deal you normally dj til the end." frankie says.

"just calling it early tonight, jeff's down at the lake no doubt skinny dipping and i don't want to be here anymore. besides my friend has to get home soon."

"really dude? rules are meant to be broken. just keep the music playing, you two can crash here."

"nah, i'm going home. you mind grabbing my cooler for me?" i pick up my laptop and stuff it in it's case before i start winding up the cords. "you know what my car looks like."

"whatever dude, but you can't call it early next week you got that."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 am

I watch him walk back and pack up his stuff, as people start to complain I walk inside "You don't have to go to all this trouble, and you don't have to leave early just for me" I say quietly so only he can hear me.....
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 am

"and they can deal with it. as i told you earlier i don't go to many parties." after a brief struggle i manage to get to the front door and easily get to my car. i set the laptop in the back and head inside to grab my cooler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am