Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) Empty Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Emelie is the top street fighter of the Underground.
    She's strong and unpredictable, and just about as stubborn as you can get. But she has also spent years being abused and tortured by her own father. The man that was supposed to love her. The day she is told that her father called her school, she thinks it's her death sentence.
    Emelie soon learns that she's being shipped off to a boarding school. There she meets people who will become great friends, traitors, and flat out enemies.
    Then there's Drake. And he doesn't fit into any of those categories. Questions arise as Emelie discovers that she was born with unusual gifts. She learns that there are people in the school similar to her, each with a specialized talent.
    Her feelings might also confuse her as she doesn't know what to call her relationship with Drake. They're both stubborn and refuse to admit to what they don't believe is true. However, they've become attached and grown to need each other in times of peril.
    But what happens when things become too much for either of them?

We can change the names if you want. Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) Empty Re: Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Danny Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Name: Drake McKarthy
    Nicknames: Dray, Karthy, make some up.
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, short and messy
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair scruff. A scar just under his chin from a fight
    Body: Athletic and well built.
    Powers: Enhanced strength and endurance and control of water.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) Empty Re: Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:20 am

Name: Emilee Shey Poolham
    Appearance: snow kissed skin, dark red hair, long until mid-back, layered with sidebands, light grey eyes, long eye lashes. About 5'9 with long legs and a flat stomach.
    Personality: You'll find out soon enough.
    Charm: a crescent mood, with a sword and one wing attaches to the sword. I wear it as a necklace but also have a tattoo of it on the back of my neck.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:07 am

"Get off him Drake!" the coach screamed. Drake continued to punch away at Richards face, blood from his mouth and nose splattered over Richards face and Drake's fists. "Drake!" he screamed, before attempting to pull him away. The coach wrapped his arms around Drake, pulling him away, despite the resistance. After moments of struggling, Drake stopped resisting and let the coach pull him off. Richard remained on the floor, couching and holding his face. "When I tell you to stop I-"

Drake interupted him. "I expect you to stop, I know. But when I fight, I fight to the finished." The couch starred at Drake, unsure of what to say. "Someone take Richard to the hospital wing."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

As I pushed the doors of the administration building, clutching pieces of paper in my hand, my schedule, room number and some other shit, I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it after me. I squinted my eyes in the sunlight and started heading towards the guys dorms. Fuck, I thought to myself, it's always me that gets fucked over. I need to live with the guys in this school - which I didn't even want to go to! Tis is such bullshit. As I made my way to the guys dorms, I could see a few guys and girls sitting, hanging out or sucking faces. WELL if the guys are this hot I don't think I mind rooming with one I though to m yelf as mu eyes scanned the guys that roamed the school. A group of guys walked passed me and once I walked past them I could hear from behind me
    "Damn girl! You so fine!"
    "why you on the boys campus? Lookin for a good time?"
    "oh man! I hope her pussy is her tight as her ass..."
    I SOOOO did NOT need to hear that!!!!
    As I kept walking, I heard one of them say " When Drake sees her, she's a gonner!"
    Who the hell is Drake..?

I dragged my suitcase after me as I exited the elevator to my floor. " off to give my roommate a surprise" I thought to myself as a small smirk appeared on my face. When I finally reached room 256, I shove the golden key in the lock, twisted the handel and unlocked the door. Once inside the room, I looked around to see a small kitchen, a dining table in the living room, a sofa, a few couches and a tv. I walked into the bed room and my eyes widened at the mess in the bedroom! Shit... My roommate is a complete pig! The worst part is are that the beds are in the same room! As I made my way through all the crap on the floor to my bed, something pink caught my eyes. I rummaged through a pile of clothes, and picked up a neon, pink Lycra thong. "EWWWWWW" I shriecked as I through it across the room, completely disgusted and ran to the bathroom to wash my hands. I washed my hands 3 times before coming out and unpacking. "great, I'm rooming with a slut!" I murmured as I pulled my clothes and other shit out of my suitcase.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Drake stood in silence as he listened to Richard moan in pain. Drake begun to laugh a bit then grabbed his bag, throwing over his shoulder and begun to walk out. "Where do you think your going Drake?" the coached asked Drake. "To my room for some food. Unless someone else would like to fight?" Drake stopped, but when he heard nothing, he continued out the room towards the guys dorm.

When he got there, he saw a number of guys and girls sitting around, talking and kissing. "Hey Drake," some girl spoke extermely flirty. "Will I be seeing you tonight?" she smiled and giggled before batting her eyes at him. He gave a single chuckle and looked down at her. "We'll see," he smiled before slapping her ass and walking towards the dorm.

When he opened the door, he saw a pink thong from last night fly across the room and a girl run into the bathroom. He stood there confused before tossing the bag on the couch and heading to the bathroom. He smiled when he saw the girl in the room. She was attractive. "I haven't seen you around before. Here to fuck?" he smiled.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 pm

My eyes narrowed into slits as I stared up at the guy that stood in the middle of the room. His eyes scanning my body, as mine did the same. I could see his muscles and pack under his tight shirt. A shiver ran down my spine as my light grey eyes met his green ones. I smiled innocently at him and said "I would never come within 10 miles of a disgusting, immature thing like you."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Drake laughed and walked over to the fridge. "What are you doing there then?" he called out to her as he grabbed a few things. He started to make himself a sandwich. "If you ain't here for sex or cleaning, then get out!" he called out to her as he finished making his food. Without even bothering with a plate, Drake walked over with his sandwich and took a rather large bite, eating half the sandwich. He starred at her as he ate, raising his eyebrows in approval, and moved over to the television, finishing his sandwich.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him, unimpressed and crossed my arms over my chest "you're disgusting" I commented on his eating habits, and cleaning habits... I'm pretty sure all his habits from what I have seen so far. Even though the guy was gorgeous he still was a fucking pig. "I'm you're roommate you idiot"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 am

Drake fell onto the couch and burped loudly as she stated he was disgusting. True was, that Drake wasn't this type of guy. He was a fighter, that was something he was born for, but the mess and the womanizing... It was something he did for show. Something he did because people expected it, not cause he wanted too.

"Roommate? When the fuck did I get a roommate? and how did I get one as beautiful as you?" he winked then laughed at her reaction. She was smaller and she looked more fragile than other girls he's seen here.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 am

I snorted "lovely... And since today. Get yoused to it pig." I ignored his other comment as I turned on my heel and went back into the bedroom. I grabbed my toiletries, a White fluffy towel and entered the bathroom. A shiver ran down my spin as I stripped from my clothes and star at the many old and new scars and bruises and littered across my body. That idiotic womaniser! Ugh why do I have to be do mating with a slut? A few things will need to change around here.

As the hot water ran down my body, I thought about the fight I had the other night in the Underground. Man I missed fighting, the heat, the adrenaline... God I miss that! I was the best street fighter in the Underground, no one could beat me. Sure I'm petite, and look fragile but no one should mess with me. I learned how to fight and defend myself when I was 13. One day I got sick of Fathers abuse, so I decided to take up self-defence classes. No one knows that I'm a fighter in this school, only a f close friends, and that's how I want to keep it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am

ooc - I'm going north all weekend, so I won't be able to post until Monday.

bic - Drake rested on the couch, starring at the girl as she spoke. One eye brow was raised, confused by her actions. This girl was different. He sighed and turbaned on the television. He kept on whatever was on the screen, but he wasn't really paying attention to watch was happening.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

After turning the water off, I wrapped the big, White fluffy towel around my body and ran a hand through my hair. I looked at the foggy mirror and two glowing lights distracted me. I leaned in closer to the mirror and gasped as my eyes glowed yellow at my reflection. I blinked once and the lights were gone. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the creappy chills that ran down my spin and clear my mind. I turned on my heel and walked out of the bathroom. Suddeny a deep growl came from the pits of m stomach and I held it lightly. Shit... I didn't eat anything today... I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen quickly, trying to not be seen by Drake... I'm wearing a fucking towel. On the way to the kitchen the same thought kept running through my head "don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me!!!"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Drake yawned, turned off the tv and grabbed a volleyball near the couch. He heard the water turn off from the shower, and the door open shortly after. Laying on his back, Drake threw the ball up and volleyed it as it came back down. He did this for a while. "There's left over pasta in the fridge," he said, listening to the wet footsteps head towards the kitchen. "I was saving it for dinner, but feel free to eat it."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

As my hand reached for the fridge's door, i heard Drake speak about the pasta and i decided to leave it alone and just skip dinner. Well not like I had a choice. I mean I didn't want to eat Drake's pasta and I didn't get any food. Plus the cafeteria was closed so I couldn't get any dinner anyways.
    I just turned on my heel and headed back into the shared bedroom. I slipped on matching, lacy purple bra and thong, slipped on a black tank-top and my short blue PJ bottoms, then I jumped on my bed and layed on my back. My eye lids closed slowly as thoughts about my past and... Father flooded my head. I flinched a few times unconsciously as sleep took me over.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 am

He heard the fridge close and Drake looked up to see Emelie walk back to the room without the pasta. He chuckled lightly, before laying back on his back, waiting, starring at nothing. He heard his door close, and he waited a bit before jumping up and heading towards the door. He wrote a note saying he'd be at the gym just in case she needed him.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Right before he was about to slit my thraot, I let out a scream that woke me up, and sending my upper body to shoot up into a sitting position. I was drenched in my own sweat as my body was shaking vigorously. I had another dream about Father... Again. Those dreams always seemed to end right before he kills me.
    I close my eyes as I slumped back down my bed and turned my head to see Drake in his bed. I had no idea what time it was... But I couldn't go back to sleep. my eyes studied Drake's.....peaceful? Face as he slept.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I had the sudden urge to run my hands through his soft hair, well in my mind it was soft. To run a finger down his cheekbone to his lips and- WHAT?!?! I stopped myself mid thought. What the he'll was I thinking?! My stomach erupted with butterflies at the thoughts of me and him. I needed to calm down. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen. I opened a cupboard and took a glass, which I then filled with water from the tap. I brought the glass to my lips and gulped down the water. When I was done I gasped for air as I placed the glass on the counter. I let out a breath as I leaned on the counter with my eyes closed.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:16 pm

ooc - Sorry, I hadn't realized you posted.

bic - By the time Drake had returned to his dorm, Emelie was already sleeping. Of course she would be sleeping in his bed. He tried to sleep on the couch and the floor, but neither were as comfortable when he had his bed as an option. Eventually he decided to fall asleep next to her. It was his bed after all, and it wasn't as if this was the first time he has slept in his bed with another girl.

A few hours later, Drake had awoken to the sound of gasping for air. He struggled to open his groggy eyes, but he notice that both the kitchen light were on and that Emelie was not in bed. "Emelie," he called out, his voice tired and strained. "Everything okay?" He ran and hand through his hair to wake up as he yawn and left back down on his bed.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

I let out another long breath and bit my bottom lip as I remember opening my eyes and seeing him right there, in front of me. So close to me. Ugh I hated him. I dint know why but I hate the way he made me feel. Therefore I hate him. At the sound of his voice the butterflies erupted again and I balled my hands into fists. I'm not going to answer to him. I don't trust my voice right now, might give away what I'm feeling. Stupid body stop feeling like this! I thought as I slammed my fist down on the counter hard.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

My phone started to ring loudly from the bed room and that brought me back from my thoughts into the real world. I quickly ran into the bedroom and picked my phone up, after almost falling flat on my face from all the stuff that littered the floor. I looked at the ID number and answer immediately. "Hey, yeah wait a sec." I said as I looked at Drake then I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. "back now what is it?....Shit!...sick man... Yeah I down. See you in 20." I hung up and did a little happy dance in the bathroom. I missed the underground! My body was aching for a fight, and tonight, I was gonna fight against Hwol. I wanted to fight him ever since he showed his face in the unrground. He won't stand a chance. I ran ffrom the bathroom and slipped my clothes on, my boots, lether jacket, and walked quickly out of the room without saying a word.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Emelie's phone went off next to the night stand. Drake groaned as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. The ringing continued. "Emelie! Get your bloody phone!" he called out with his right arm over his eyes.

Eventually the ringing stopped and Emelie's voice began. She spoke a few words and ran to the bathroom. Confused, Danny sat up and listened. He couldn't hear anything but a murmur. The second Drake stood up to see what was going on, Emelie was throwing on her boots and rushing out the door. Confused, Drake grabbed a shirt off his lamp and threw it on as he ran after Emelie. Where was she going? Drake followed her at a distance and never once did she notice.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm

When I walked out of the school grounds a car waited for me a little bit up the road. I didn't have my car with me since father wouldn't allow it. Damn that bastard. I got into the passenger seat and the car drove off. In a few more minutes I'll be in the ring, the adrenaline rushing through my body, making me fight to survive. I smiled at that thought. I didn't need to survive. I dominated the underground, everyone else should be begging not to fight against me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Drake jogs out of the school to see Emelie hope into a car. "What is with this girl?" he mutters to himself. "And what is she up too?" The car lights turn on and the engine starts. Trying to figure out what she was up to, Drake hadn't realized that the car would actually drive away. "Fuck!" he screams as he bolts towards the car.

Of course with his heightened sense of strength, Drake is able to catch up to the car, seeing as how it was moving at perhaps 20 km/h. He grabbed onto the back of the car and slide under the bottom of the car. It shook for a moment, but the driver didn't seem to realize seeing as how they didn't stop. Where were they going?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:50 pm

I looked at my phone and smiled. "alright take a left here" I told the driver. The car made a left turn onto a dirt road, leading to a clearing in the woods that surrounded the school. When the car came to a stop I got out and smaller the door behind me. I reached into the pocket of my leather jacket and took out two leather fingerless gloves. I looked down at my slightly long black fingernails and slid both gloves on, whiling walking towards a crowded area in the clearing, where people were shoving each other, screaming and betting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:09 am