Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) Empty Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

The year is 2990, the worlds population has well exceeded the resources of the planet, and proper space colonization has not been discovered yet. the world is at constant war with itself over the few resources left on the planet. The governments of the old world have crumbled, and now the earth is controlled by dozens of great warlords, all fighting to the death for food, drinkable water, fuel and other supplies. The only resource in this world that is in ample supply is weapons and ammunition.

You and I were taken from our homes at 3 years old by a warlord by the name of Khan, who intends to turn us, along with 98 other recruits, into super soldiers. With Khan's private army of super soldiers, he would be unstoppable, thus he would gain the ability to take any and all the resources he desired.

We are now both 18. Along with the other trainees we have endoured years of surgeries, genetic augmentation and brutal training to make us the perfect soldiers. This is not an easy life however, the training has been extremely abusive and the surgeries and experiments have been painful and dangerous. 24 of the original 100 of us have died in the process. This has however, made us stronger, faster and more skilled than any regular human.

Now what happens when you and I get the idea that we've had enough of the abuse? Will we attempt an escape? Start a rebellion? One thing is certain, Khan will not let his precious super soldiers go so easily...

So I will probably play most of the NPC's, this is how the speech will be set up.

"White speech is my character talking"

"Blue speech is one of the other recruits talking, named or unnamed"

"Red speech will be unnamed guards talking"

"orange will be Khan talking"

I'll put more up if nessesary

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith) Empty Re: Enough is enough (Eljordo & Faith)

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 pm

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Damnit Murdoch, I knew someone was going to say it xD lol
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Why name him Khan then? XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Because I'm terrible with names lol xD

But seriously, when I though "warlord" Khan came to mind lol
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:32 pm

I hope you're planning lots of Star Trek nods. XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 pm

If if I say "beam me up Scotty" at any point in this RP, I will shoot myself xD
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Nothing as obvious as that, you twit. Smile Maybe his unnamed bodyguards wearing red shirts? XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh it will probably happen Razz

And just btw I posted on your sci fi RP
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

I know. I'm waiting for the others. Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Alright Smile

So you good for this RP? If so I'll get my bio up some time tonight
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

No, sorry....I'm a little overloaded with RP's and the like ATM, so I don't think I could stretch myself to one more, sorry. I just had to be the person that shouted "Khan" first. Smile Sorry, dude.

Also, have you seen my rant in the "Dear Roleplayers"? Yeah, I went on a tangent there. XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Lol that's fine Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm so gladd My post is mentions on the random-ness of before roleplays... Sorta got the refference then you kept going and I kinda went BLARGHAFHAFDA So yeah....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

btw...I'm thinking of joining, but I don't know how well I can do hardcore Soldier lingo and shiz....
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Sweet, don't worry we won't be using too hardcore of soldier linguo, don't need to know code names and stuff. Feel free to post your bio if you feel like joining, I'll get mine up later tonight Smile
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm

ok... might be abit..looking for a good bio...
    Warning: I'll be posting long posts, so yeah if you on't like that
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm

I can manage long posts Razz the only thing stoping me from making long posts myself Is I'm usually on a phone, but they can get pretty long if I get to a laptop Smile

And I'll probably on AMX around 3 times a day (maybe more), so I'll try to post often.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm on after 4 o'clock most the time. Unless my boyfriend is heere, but he can wait when this gets awesome. Making new Bio. Be on soon
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Alright, Posting my Bio Very Happy

Bio:

Name: Jordan Hales

Race: Caucasian

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Weight: 315 pounds (muscle and genetic implants make him this heavy)

Height: 7'2 (Because of genetic Manipulation)

Physique: Jordan is increadibly muscular, like most of the recruits because of the genetic alteration and intense training.

Hair colour and stlye: Short brown hair, naturaly spiked when allowed to grow long enough.

Eye colour: Bright green

Clothing: Jordan usually wears the Super Soldier trainee grey Jumpsuit that all recruits wear, sometimes wears light combat armour in certain drills.

Piercings/Tatoos/markings (if any): Jordan was tatooed at the age of 5 with Khan's symbol on his left shoulder. He has also picked up varrious scars throughout the surgeries and intense combat drills and training.

Personality: Jordan Is a natural born leader, very calm and collected, and most importantly Jordan has the will to act apon a situation without hesitation. Jordan can be cold hearted most of the time because of how he was brought up, but sometimes little pockets of humanity always seem to get out.

Habits: Jordan's right hand sometimes twitches, not because hes nervous, but because of adrenaline.

Backround: Like all of Khan's recruits, Jordan was taken from his home at the young age of 3, so he knows nothing of his original family. He grew up tough, endouring painful and life threatening surgeries starting at a young age. Like all recruits he had to go through the most intense training imaginable, fighting other recruits until his bones would shatter, endouring nearly impossible obsticle courses until the flesh would litterally rip off his bones, and go for days with nothing to eat. Still, dispite all of this Jordan has shown considerable talents for command, and thus he was put in the position of leading the group of super soldiers.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Sorry it took so long.

bic

Full Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Nicknames:

Apparent Age: 23
    True Age: 18
    Race: Human

Hair Color: White-silver
    Hair Cut: Regulation procedure put in place by warlord Kahn prohibits Female soldiers to have their hair Longer the 11 Inches in length. Therefore, Faith keeps hers at 10 inches, and cuts it regularly.
    Skin: Even though she has spent many an hour out with the squad in outdoor training, she still has been able to somehow keep her skin Pale. She doesn’t exactly want it like that on purpose on account of the others give her flak about being so white, but she won’t tan.
    Eyes: A strange Magenta color.
    Height: 5’6” which makes her the shortest person (Still living) In the squad
    Weight: 183 Pounds (Having only Two Necessary implants made her such a weight.)
    Body Composition: Having gone through the program thoroughly, she is well muscled, which is where most of her weight comes from. She has the healthy amount of fat on her body, any less than average, and it’s not taken too kindly.
    Mental State: Like every other soldier, Faith has gone through a rather rigorous mental examination, but most of the soldiers have problems. On her file it writes that Faith is “cocky for a female in such a program, being the only female to prove herself in such a situation”- Of course, Faith has been acting cocky for years to te examiners. In situations with her squadron, she puts them before herself. She is rather kind hearted at times, but she will do her job, and kill anyone (mostly) who gets in her way. (When being the glimmer-light of the superiors)
    Clothes: Mandatory Platoon clothing (Sometimes with light armor)

Place of Residence: Unknown
    Place of Birth: A small town named, El Dorado, in Arkansas.
    Known Relatives: None
    Friends: Hm…
    Enemies: The only few females that are in the platoon- (Three others) that are so low on the totem pole it pisses Faith off.
    Nationality: She’s pretty sure she’s American… but eh Why think of it?
    Religion/Philosophy: Let’s fuck some shit up, Boys.

Weapons of Choice: Knives are a favorite. And really anything she can pick up

Likes: Showing up the men of the team (All 72 of them) Of course, she doesn’t see all of them all the time
    Dislikes: The puny women on the team
    Favorite Foods: Hell, what’s good food around here?
    Favorite Colors: She likes the nice colors of military camo green

Physical Features:
    Special Abilities: She’s a girl, in a sea of testosterone. She can usually outsmart most of the men to doing what she wants
    Positive Personality Traits: Mostly caring, competitive, logical.
    Negative Personality Traits: Faith is easily angered at the slightest of weakness. Of course, that’s just the way she was brought up
    Misc. Quirks: She sometimes wishes she wasn’t in this program. She, of course like other people, wanted to be normal. Of course, this is normal. Faith knows no different, but still wants something that isn’t exactly Protocol.
    Tattoos/scars.ect: She has one scar on her left cheek, only about a centimeter in length from a cut from barbed wire in one of the obstacle courses. There is a tattoo on the back of her left calf (Because if she couldn’t take it on such a tender spot, she definitely wasn’t built for the program). Of course there are many scars from different training exercises, but no one can see them, so she acts like they aren’t there.

History: Faith knows nothing of her family. She was taken, just like everyone in the platoon at the age of three. She didn’t have to go through as many genetic changes as others. She was always what looked to be the runt, and not much had to be done to change her. She was in nice physical condition, and one genetic change was for things of that nature, and the other was one mandatory for all in the program.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Okie :] Poster Starts?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

OOC: great bio Faith, I'll get the opening post up..

BIC:

Jordan felt the sharp stinging pain of a right hook to his face. he stumbled back only slightly, he has taken literally thousands of punches before, he was quite used to them by now. He opens his eyes to reveal Jacob, a fellow recruit. Jacob was a bit bigger than Jordan, weighing a good 20 pounds heavier, and he was taller by about 4 inches. They were both fighing in the stations arena, with the other recruits and a few armed guards watching them. Jordan locked eyes with Jabob.

"Come on now, you hit like a child! Show me what you can do big guy" Jordan mocked him.

Jacob lept forward with another right hook, witch Jordan promptly ducked under. Jordan quickly delivered a hard knee to Jacobs gut, then an elbow to the top of his head. Jacob didn't even shout in pain, all of the recruits knew how to take a hit. Jordan decided to finish it, while Jacob was still leant over, Jordan took hold of his leg and threw the massive man a good three meters before he hit the ground.

One of the guards stepped forward and blew his whistle.

"Jordan is the winner!" he declared.

Jordan turned to Jacob and offered his hand to help him off the floor. Jacob refused and got up himself, it was bad enough he lost the fight, but to appear as if he needed help up would be a sign of weakness.

"You got lucky this time" Jacob huffed.

Jordan put his hand on Jacob's shoulder

"When it happens multiple times in a row, it ain't luck" Jordan said back.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Men. Fighting about in the dirt like animals. Just like they always seemed to do around here. We were all in waiting for something more, so what mattered if we fought each other for higher position. It was stupid, and definitely something I would only do if challenged. I liked my place here. Not on top, but almost. I could show any of these men who was really on top, unlike the other women of the squad.

They stood in back, watching quietly, almost meekly. This wasn’t how they were trained, but how they had fallen into the group. The bob cuts of all the other Females proved exactly what I had meant. Falling to pressure of the others around you wasn’t what you needed to do. Show those bastards how to walk their own walk. Do what the hell you want. Of course, unless they’re orders by the commanding officer at the time, then you better listen. They had it in their heads somewhere that bigger meant stronger, that taller meant they had the first right to talk, that a pair between the legs meant they were in charge.

Of course, a male was in charge, just simply on a different level. Jordan, he deserved it. All the modifications and the fighting. He had proved himself to the squad. He was leader material. He…deserved the part. Not because he was male, but because any other imbecile would have mucked everything up a long time ago.

I simply watched them, contemplating as to why I had no desire to reach higher rank. I snorted lightly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through the hair that was at the moment down. It was usually up in a bun, as to keep it out of my face during training, but we weren’t doing anything at the moment, so I was free to wear my hair as wished.
    There was a whistle blown. Another one thought he could fight. I shook my head. Of course, he was the one of the ground, trying to keep what little dignity they had left and stand on their own. Who was that? I could barley tell from here. It looked like Jacob. Or it could have been Jones from where I was standing. Of course, there were many that looked like his profile. Dark brown hair, cut short if not buzzed, with a tall and bulky frame.

I giggled lightly. Another one brought down to their level.

Ooc- Sorry, didn't see it until about ten minutes ago.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Jacob returned to the crowd of recruits as Jordan turned to face them.

"Alright, so if you are all done trying to challenge me, we still have training to com..." Jordan was interrupted.

The intercom hanging from the top left corner of the gym flickered to life.
    "All Male recruits head to D-Wing, all female recruits head to the Med-Bay. Further instructions will be given to you at the time of your arrival, Jordan, head to my office" A deep masculine voice boomed from the intercomm.

He never said his name, but we all knew it was Khan. What struck Jordan as odd is the fact that Khan requested his presence. None of the recruits have ever seen Khan face to face, this must be something big.

Jordan turned to the recruits.

"You heard the man, head to your respective positions. Double time it people!"
    Jordan said.

Something was up, why would he want only the females to head to med-bay? It just didn't add up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:30 am