Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Your heart bleeds RED(Al/Faith)

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Your heart bleeds RED(Al/Faith) Empty Your heart bleeds RED(Al/Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Welp, it's a little blegh at the moment because I'm so tired, but it'll do :)Anyone up for a roleplay?

Me: My life Sucks. Most people say that when something goes horribly wrong in their life. There’s a death in the family, they didn’t get that new phone they wanted for Christmas. My life? It’s probably the most average, boring life, anyone could ever have. Me? I’m pension associate in Kentucky. Single and getting older, I seem to attract all the wrong men; the loser men. I work all day, just to come home to a semi-okay apartment. When I go on dates, they never get farther than dinner and I spend most of my time reading romance novels cram packed and steaming with action I haven’t seen in my entire life. I just want something to change. I want something a little more action-filled in my life that I’m never going to get in little ol’ Kentucky.

You: You’re life has finally begun to slow down. You’re getting older and you’ve finally served enough time with the government to retire. You’re now a retired covert ops agent that has settled down in a nice quiet neighborhood in Ohio. To be honest with yourself, you hate it. You’ve been killing people and fighting all your life, and this isn’t working out like you planned

How we connect: We first met on the phone. You were calling because your pension check didn’t come in the mail. Of course, I get right on the problem, attempting to get it solved as fast as possible. Another few weeks go by and you still don’t see a check. Small talk ensues while I attempt to get this all fixed for you, and soon, it’s a regular thing. You call every other week to tell me that the check hasn’t come in (even though you rip it up now) and to see how I’m doing. We’ve been talking about a lot more than just pension and soon, you know what kind of books I like and I check up on your horticultural exploits (you’re trying to start a garden) every week. It’s become the regular thing with us for about six months now. You mentioned that you would be near here the last time we talked, in about a week, but I take it for a grain of salt.

Now, you’ve gotten caught up in the wrong kind of business. There’s been a hit placed on your head. In the dead of night, black ops come to take you out. You can only assume they’ll be after me too since we’ve had so much contact with one another. So, you come after me.

Will you be able to protect us both while you figure out what’s going on? Let’s find out together.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Your heart bleeds RED(Al/Faith) Empty Re: Your heart bleeds RED(Al/Faith)

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 am

Hullo
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Hey Boo :PI've got some house work to do and then I'll post my bio.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Name: Mira La’Mar
    Name Meaning: Mira is Sanskrit for Prosperous. While La’Mar actually originated in meaning of “Dweller by the water” Nicknames: Mira is a very straightforward girl. She currently has no nicknames although a friend in high school used to call her Lemur
    Race: Mira was born in America. Her Grandmother was French and her Grandfather Dutch. When her grandmother moved to Frankfort to live with Mira and her father (Mira’s grandfather passed away) when she was young, she got very close to her grandmother and fell in love with the stories she would tell her.
    Birthday: November 21, 1983
    Zodiac: Scorpio—“ People born with the sun in Scorpio are very determined, reserved, loyal, and secretive. They are firm and somewhat proud, and capable of unmistakable traits of character that cause them to be either very much liked or very much disliked. Their somewhat suspicious nature causes them to be distrustful, but amidst all their apparent evil traits of character, they have that grit and backbone which enables them to make higher attainments than those born in the other signs; For the "wisdom of the Serpent" lies concealed in this sign, and they become so discreet, wise and prudent as to display extraordinary genius. The Scorpio's desires are potent and charged with the power to attain the object of their desires; but when their desires are subservient to the will, there are none more powerful or determined. In conclusion, it may be said that the Scorpio individuals that have reached the point that they decide their own future, progress.”
    Place of Birth: Frankfort Kentucky, United States
    Family: Mira was the only child of James and Cheryll La’Mar. Mira’s father was a business man who started a shipping business in the Frankfort area. It took a few years, but soon enough the business began rolling. Mira’s mother on the other hand was diagnosed with breast cancer and died in Late February of 1999. A year or so after, Mira’s grandmother, Agale, moved to New York because of her husband’s passing. Soon, she took the role of Mira’s mother, trying to bring her up like her mother might have wanted.
    Birthstone: Topaz
    Personality: Mira has a very subordinate personality. Although her father is the leader of a very large company, she just wasn't meant to follow in his footsteps. She holds a lot of things inside that she wouldn't want anyone to know. When her boss pisses her off, she's the one that would wait until she was gone to say something to herself. That doesn't mean she is shy. When it comes to men and friends, she is very confident. The only problem she has with that is that she only seems to meet loser guys that either live with their parents or are complete dorks.  
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 118 lbs
    Build: Mira is just as most would say. She’s the young, beautiful daughter of an honest man living in Kentucky. She has long legs that meet a curvatious body. Her arms are quite flimsy though from lack of exercise. Not only that, but she lives in Kentucky so homestyle cooking is always on the menu when she goes to her friends homes.
    Hair Color: A silvery white color
    Hair Style/General Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Mira has very creamy, pale skin. Her lips are usually stained a rather red color. Her eyes are a very frosty blue color that seems to make people get a creepy vibe from her.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Distinguishing Marks: Mira has a strange scar that runs across her stomach. She’s not sure how exactly she got it; It’s always been there. She has another scar on her stomach. It’s a ring from where she landed on her bike handle when she was little
    Clothing (For the beginning of the roleplay): http://www.polyvore.com/washington_dc_business_chic/set?id=85636977
    Strengths: Mira has very strong legs from wearing and walking in heels every day.
    Weaknesses: Mira’s arms are weak. She doesn’t do heavy lifting and she doesn’t hit the gym really.
    Piercings: Has small dark studs in her ears, A silver Navel Piercing [the only time you see it will be if her shirt rises], and had her nose pierced (She doesn’t wear it when working.)
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Basic
    Name: Alcapon Acerbi
    Nicknames: Al, Capon (El Jordo)
    Ethnicity: Italian

Feautures
    Species: Human
    Skin color: Pale olive white
    Eyes: Hazel with olive rims
    Build/body type: V Body shape, like a swimmer.
    Hairstyle/color: Brown, shaved cropped sides and short/medium length top. It's brushed to a side. (right)
    Height: 6'

Dressware
    Top: Usually a simple style solid color long sleeve buttoned shirt. Sometimes worn with Suit with or with out tie. For more casual days, Polo's, Casual V neck with long sleeve shirts.
    Bottom: Dress pants or dark jeans
    Hat and Gloves: Depending the weather, or occasion, Black leather gloves
    About Character
    Relationship Status: Single
    Sexuality: Swinger (Dannyboy )
    Personality: Due to his history, pretty active in extreme sports, and lifestyle. Hardcore, known to be heartless. After all his last name pretty much explains how he can be. Harsh when needed. Very diciplined, stubborn.
    Hobbies: Knifes and dancing
    Background: unknown
    Prefered weapon: Knifes

------------------------------------------

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 am

“190…191…192..193…194..195…196..197…198…199..200.” In short breathes I finished counting. My arms were already shaky as I slowly lifted myself up completely from the ground. This was probably my fourth set and final part of my morning routine. I’ve had to double the amount of my work out ever since I retired. I picked up the towel that I had on my chair and whipped up the sweat on my face as I headed to towards the kitchen, opening my fridge and taking out some fresh juice. It was very refreshing as I drank straight from the jug. I placed it back in the fridge, whipped my mouth and headed to the bathroom. I pulled off my briefs, and got in the shower, turning on the hot water, and getting under it. I stood there allowing the water fall on me for a bit as I could hear my heartbeat completing to normalize. Took a quick shower, wrapped my towel around my waist as I walked to my room. I still haven’t bought curtains and I had noticed I had a neighbor who liked to peek. It was funny when I had caught the young woman looking at me as I walked naked in my room. I stared at her and then she had this horrified embarrassed face. I keep forgetting to buy the curtains. Every now and then I notice she is looking but I pretend not to notice. I opened my closet, pulled out a white long sleeves shirt, gray slacks, my underwear, and started to get dressed. Then headed back to the bathroom, brushed my hair, and checked my face. My beard wasn’t long, but I’ll need to do something about it tomorrow. Headed to the living room area, it wasn’t furnished much. Just two tables, one with the TV and the other just for work. I had my watch there, grabbed it and headed out towards the door. It was time to pick up my pension check. Hopefully this time it will be there. It’s been three months in which I’ve gone to collect and nothing. It was quite strange. I had called in several times the office, spoke to a kind sweet girl, from what I could take from our conversations, she is quite social on the phone. Probably in person she is just the same, yet I could almost guarantee it’s only to some extent.
    After riding on my motorbike to only find out that once again the check didn’t come through, I picked my cell and dialed. I let the phone ring until that familiar voice picked up. I’m glad I had her extension number, because to be getting a different representative each time you call and needing to explain the whole story all over again would be a hassle indeed.
    “Mira, greetings, how are you?” I was smiling through the phone. I had actually come to enjoy calling her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm

It was another boring day. I, of course, was working in the same boring drab office I had been working in for about two and a half years. Most of the calls I got were disgruntled and angry. It wasn’t my fault that most of them were trying to scam the office or they had accidentally lost their checks. I still put on that cheerful voice and helped them out as best I could, even if most of them were rude and selfish people.

At this moment, I was surprised that no calls had been put through to me. Usually, it was fairly busy around here. There were ringing phones everywhere accept the small corner that held three desks. One of those desks was mine. I was the one soul in the whole office lucky enough to have the corner to myself. The monitor usually didn’t come back here but every so often and that was to make sure I wasn’t completely slacking. That left me able to do mostly anything I wanted. I could even have my lunch in my cubicle if I was careful. Right now, however, I had my nose in a book. Another sickening adventure romance books that I had been so into. I wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was the love a longed for. I was sure that it was the action though. I wanted so badly to be out of this building. I didn’t like this job one bit. I just wanted something…different.

I jump as the phone rings. I don’t know why it surprises me so much. The ringing in my ear seems to be there every other day, why not this one? I take in a deep breath. The area code seems familiar, but it’s only when I answer that I realize why it’s so familiar.

“Hello, Pension Services, Kentucky, how may I help you?” There’s hardly a pause before the voice on the other end makes me smile. He’s been calling for quite some time, trying to get his check straightened out.

“Hello Mr. Acerbi” There’s a pause and I clear my throat. “I’ve been doing better. I hope it’s been the same with you; did you finally get your check?” I know that it’s probably a no. He wouldn’t be calling if it was a yes. He would cash the check and move on with his life. I roll my eyes, this was getting frustrating. The quiet clicking of keys makes the woman across from me look up. Apparently she had forgotten I was even over here.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:11 am

“I’m glad to hear that. That sure was a nasty cold you had the last time and no unfortunately the check issues doesn’t seem to have been resolved. I’ve been doing all that you have suggested and the paper work from my end as you know it well seems to be in order yet this issue is persisting. I’m lucky I have a decent savings and side jobs.” I said with a chuckle. “What shall we do about this now? It’s the fifth time already…”
    I remember the first time I had called her, I had been frustrated due to last job was a near miss to failure. I nearly yelled at her the second time we spoke, but now this was easily our eighteenth call, not that I’ve been counting… and our talks are fluent, incredibly pleasant surprisingly. I wasn’t used to this sort of easy going talk, nor asked how someone was doing and what not if it wasn’t necessary. Probably there was something about her voice that brought out the nice in me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm

I hadn’t expected the voice to be so calm. I knew that this could have been very annoying. It didn’t happen to me, but I was sure that not getting your money would be stressful. I couldn’t help the small sigh as I looked blankly at the screen again. Our small talk was nice, it got my mind off everything. I feel my cheeks flush as he remembers our last conversation. I had a cold, and my nose was stuffy. I could remember the quiet chuckle that he let slip as I sneezed on the phone, then apologizes tremendously for it.

“Yeah. It was pretty bad.” I give a half laugh, trying to ignore how embarassed I had been. I take in a slow breath as I quietly begin requesting another check, not to be mailed, but to be printed and signed. I had to go to another area for that. I couldn’ do that myself.I would make sure it got to him this time.

“I will go down there today and make sure it gets to you. I just need to verify your address and then I can- oh” I stop. The email had been replied to almost immediately. I look it over a moment. I had been denied. I sigh quietly, not sure I should tell the man on the other end of the phone that his check had been denied. I had never seen the excuse given before, but I was sure it was a valid one. They had printed too many checks to the man already, and weren’t allowed to send another for awhile. I forwaed quietly, shaking my head.

“There seems to be a…problem” I mutter, quietly to myself, almost forgetting that he was still on the line. I was quick to respond, hoping that I would get the same fast response as before. I try to force smile smile, looking across the desk to the phone. The light was still red; he was still there.

“I don’t know how long it’ll take before I can get it to you. I’ll have to get around a few people to make it happen I think. I mean…” I trail off. Another email. This one was no better. My persistence wasn’t needed. It was useless. He didn’t need to know that. He said he had money. What would a little lie do?

“Never mind!” I giggle quietly. I was actually a pretty good liar. “It looks like they’ve already emailed me back, saying that they’ll get it printed and sent out tomorrow morning.” I look to the clock, nodding slowly. That was a good excuse.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 am

She had placed me on hold. I noticed there was hesitation in her voice as she spoke but I chose I’d ignore that. If I were another person I wouldn’t have probably picked on that. “There’s not going to be a check is there?” I asked calmly. I knew the system well enough and I would be surprised by now if they will still follow through the requests. “Don’t worry about it. I didn’t want to pull out one of my contacts for a favor, but seems like I will need to do so. “I said in a soft chuckle. “Anyway Mir… Thank you for the assistance. You will be hearing from me sometime soon.”
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:22 pm

He spoke like this often. I felt kind of bad that I even noticed it. He needed to talk to someone…a contact, he would call them. I try to take it for a grain of salt. I don’t have permissions to see what the people calling used to do. I just had permissions to try and get them a check in the mail. I sighed quietly, moving my headset a little bit.

“I will try to fix this on our end, Mr. Acerbi. I know that you’ve been waiting a long time. Hopefully it will get sent out.” I don’t know what else to do. He seems to know that he’s not going to get the check, and I don’t want to confirm that. I just smile, sending another email. They would tell me no, but all I could do was keep trying.

“Thank you for your time… Please call me if you receive your check” I stop now. This was the point that we seemed to always be stopped at. I didn’t want to hang up. It wasn’t that I was lazy and I didn’t want to do my job. As much as I hated to admit it, I liked having these small-talk conversations. They were so normal. They distracted me from the boring that was my life. They only came about once a week, so I sort of looked forward to the call. I felt bad that he didn’t get his check, I did, but all the same, this guy seemed pretty normal.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am

With this last usual slow goodbye we hung up. I checked my watch and it was time for me to head out. I went to my safe, punch in my code. It wasn’t just any code for me. Once I hear the click from the lock, I place my left hand on my right chest. I had a well pronounced scar right there. A blade had hit there. I closed my eyes as I remembered that day.
    Clink…clank…whoosh… then a sharp scream as the blade hit my chest. Suddenly I felt an unexpected pain on the back of my head and I passed out. Next thing I remember was waking up in a hospital, doctors with the defibrillator. I passed out and then finally woke up in a white room. I had needles and pulse reader wires on me. I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up. I had quite a few nasty cuts on my body. My head was pulsing in pain.
    I breathed in slowly as I opened my safe. The doctors said I had died three times that night. I took out my blades and a sniper rifle case which carried everything I would need. With that, I locked the safe, headed to my garage, packed the rest of the things I might need and drove off.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 am

I frowned quietly as the line went dead. I knew very well that I would receive another call about this time next week when the check didn’t come in. It was strange that they wouldn’t send another check. I had never had them tell me that they were sending too many checks. I took in a deep breath, watching the red blinking light for a moment. A deep breath filled my lungs as I pushed the button on the phone. I would go through a few more calls today, but if I got away with it, I would be able to leave on time today. I wanted to get home, to read, and to just relax for once. The sound of phones ringing was driving me crazy.

. . .
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

It was a long trip, had to take the long way to my destination to avoid check point. I went to check in a motel nearby, grabbed the yellow pages book. I knew I was in the same town where the call center I kept calling weekly was located at. I thought maybe I'd pay a visit while I'm around the neighborhood. Besides my task might take me days or weeks to accomplish.

I skimmed through the pages, united pension services, found it. I dialed the number so I could get the receptionist, requested the address. Tomorrow I'll run by then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:10 pm