Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Anonymous

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) Empty Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

anyone interested in doing a1 on 1...trust me I dont normally do these, but ill give it a try, must be a paragraph user...oh, and I allow godmodding to an extent.

Last edited by Akimaru on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Danny Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Depends. What do you have in mind =p
    Anonymous

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 am

violence, brutalily, gore...you name it I probably want it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 am

Sounds good to me! Do you have an idea, or are we thinking of one together?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 am

I was thining of commin up with one together, cause then I can explain what I meant about my godmodding comment

but, i mean if we get this going and others wanna randomly join I wouldnt mind including them.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am

Alright, so what are we thinking? Sci-fi? Fantasy?.... Normal?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 am

Well I was thinking going a little Steam punk...so fantasy. But I really want something brutal...AMX has some hard stuff...but I wanna take it 3 steps further, push the boundaries so to speak.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:51 am

Alright, I'm down for that (I'm also thinking FMA for some reason. I'm going to go with the whole steam punk idea of yours). But whatever works.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 am

I may have just finished watching FMA Brotherhood ¬.¬
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

Dude! FMA was beyond fantastic!!! I loved it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 pm

XD I know! Edwards arm is soooo awesome. but yeah, we can kinda base it around something like that...but not directly rip from it, copyright and all
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 pm

No no, I feel you. If we're too close to it, we'll just start copying it anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Solike, the animatronics etc could work, but the Alchemy, I thin that should be avoided, keep it more to the core of the genre, old fashioned but modern tech
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Sorry, just going to interrupt you guys rudely here...

FMA rocks!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:05 pm

¬.¬ get out jade.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Well obviously Jade! Come on!

Also, now that FMA has been brought up, the idea of us being brothers in this role play won't leave my head (even if we're not on the same side).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Yes, I am feeling the brothers thing, although I would say on opposite sides (I'm thinking like itachi and Sasuke)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Alright, I'd be down for that. The family feuding is always interesting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Well if its done properly.

So what would the setting be, a city? If so where, which country?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 pm

City sounds a bit too big possibly (depends where you want to go with the story though). Possibly a town, an hour/half hour away from the city. Canada has a lot of land, the UK has a lot of western magic, and Japan has a lot of messed up crazy times. You pick! =p
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Damn you. Makin me make decisions. Urmmm yeah, a decent sized town probably would work, although, big ties to a city, maybe even a port town. Urmm I'm torn between Japan and England although England would probably be better.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Alright, let's say England then. A fishing town, obviously known for its large export in fish which would have it ties to a big city (good idea Aki). That also gives us room go either go towards a larger city, or stay away from it, so long as we're somehow connected to it. So far so good. Now, what's the cause for all of this trouble?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 pm

So if we went for Dover in England, has close ties to London and is a port town.

as for the trouble, hmmmm gotta be some kind of family feud and because I wanna go for brutality it could be both of us are in rival 'gangs' (or even lead the 'gangs') or something like that, but then again thats could be the impersonal side...maybe we have deeper motives for why we hate each other.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 pm

The gangs don't seem like a bad idea, but I feel like it'd be a lot of post just randoms doing our dirty work. And there's going to be fantasy right, or is it strictly steam punk?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm

There can be fantasy elements, but nothing too ott. and the gangs dont have to be big, only a few people fighting over tiny things, or they can be massive (and yes it would be a lot of NPCs doing dirty work, but seeming as I was gonna RP in 3rd person it would have worked...kinda(or we could get or hands dirty a lot of the time to eep our 'street cred' high))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:44 pm