Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Anonymous

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 2 Empty Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

anyone interested in doing a1 on 1...trust me I dont normally do these, but ill give it a try, must be a paragraph user...oh, and I allow godmodding to an extent.

Last edited by Akimaru on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 2 Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:26 pm

So let's set limits then to the fantasy element then. What we can and can't do. I feel like it should just be a couple people then (including ourselves). Possibly two other people. We also have to figure out what we're fighting for.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade) - Page 2 Empty Re: Steampunk Roleplay (Aki/Danny/Dream Rationality/Jade)

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

If you could use an extra pair of hands, I'd be willing to offer mine.
    But I'd hate to intrude so that is up to the both of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Well I think we can go for light ammounts of 'magic', although, keeping it steam punk and all that it should be like, crazyily enhanced mental powers, either by drugs or by worn contraptions (if we are going to include the idea of FMA like Bionics).

Basically if you can justify it in terms of steam punk (through tech or stuff like that) then it can be included, although i draw the line at major gentic mutations (like having wings and stuff) you now Keep it simple and justifyable.

and dream if you wanna jump in then you are more than welcome (although if this sparks more interest then Ill have to move it to the group RPs)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Alright, I think I get it. I'll follow your lead at first to make sure, but I'll pick it up from there.

Also, I'd be more than happy if you'd like to join Dream, but we still need to think of a concrete conflict...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Ill just drop in an example:

so lets say you wanna include a vampire you could justify it by saying something like. They were all an elite group of soldiers who were given experimental drugs to enhance their abilities, however a side effect was their canines grew and in battle their bloodlust became so great that they were frequently spotted drinking their victims blood on the battlefield.

stuff like that is acceptabl
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Alright, that sounds pretty cool. I think I can deal with that.

Okay, you and I are brother Aki. Is Dream our brother too, or is he someone else?
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 pm

That's the one point where I feel like I'd make the numbers too awkward, especially if you two are going to be brothers.
    I've got a bit of an idea but it'd take some working on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

well hit us with the Basics dream and see if we like it (anyway 3ways can be fun, add in tension in different ways, create alliances and stuff like that etc etc)
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Alright so this is what I'm thinking..

The three our characters are related, the two of you are brothers and my character (most likely is going to be female) is the only sister and the youngest sibling in the family.
    When the two of you split off into your opposing gangs, she was the one who tried to keep the three of them together as a family. A bit like she was the only bridge between the two of you.
    However as a result of the gang war she was kidnapped by a rival to both your gangs and disappeared off the face of the earth, thereby deepening the hate between the two of you.

Years down the line, word spreads that she's come back however she's different now. (how is something I'm still thinking over)

What do you think?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:00 pm

I like that actually. It gives us a reason to be mad at each other, cause conflict not only at the start, but also when you come back to town.... Mhmm. I like it a lot. Aki?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Yeah I like it, does give us a reason for the conflict and can be used as development piece as the RP goes on.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Well, if you both like the idea then I think I'll roll with it. Smile
    Thanks for letting me join despite the inconvenience.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 am

Should I make a new post for this then move this thread into ooc? Or just go seas and start on here, cause I guess you two can't me to start
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 am

I think starting on here should be okay, no? We can just change the tittle and go?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 am

I was thinking starting a few years before the events of dreams return, you know, set the scene etc.

Just post up a bio ( any will do with anything special about your character) and ill get workin on my first post.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 am

I'm just going to put a very simple bio up, because I'm not quiet sure where I want to character to go, so I'm going to let that be decided during the role play.

Name: Zane Walker
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Slightly scruffy
    Steampunk type look:
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 am

I liked it so I stole it Razz

Name: Wolf Walker
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'2
    Hair: brown
    Eyes: Green
    Scars:over the right side of his chest, shoulder and neck is a large network of burn scars caused by an explosion which ripped off his right arm when he was young.
    Tattoos: all over his right side is one large tattoo follwing the lines of the scar tissue caused when his right arm was destroyed.
    Distinguishing features: he is missing his right arm, but it was replaced with a bionic one, its of crude design but after years of additions, tinkering and modification it gives wolf the same degrees of movement as a real arm.
    Steampunk type look:

Spoiler:

He wears these goggle on his head, ever since he was a child

Spoiler:
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

You guys go ahead and start, seeing as at the beginning it'll just be the two of you..right?
    I'll get to finishing up my bio now that I know what my character's siblings look like.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

actually the way I was gonna start it was a few ears in the past, before you got taken, to set up the scene seeming as I didn't put in any sort of description in my original post setting up any back story.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 am

Oh! I get it now. Alright, that'll work just as well.
    I'll make a simplified bio of how she would look in the past then as well as the way she'd look after the years of being taken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah that sounds cool

I have no been inspired to make the steampunk cosplay I have always wanted to make...I spent the last hour on the internet looing at stuff ¬.¬
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:39 am

Name: Nice (pronounced 'niece') Walker

Body Type: Nice looks exactly her age, in the middle stage between teenager and young adult. Somewhat shapely but not overly voluptuous, so to speak. She likes the way she looks.
    Height: 5'8"
    Hair Color: A mixture of brown and dirty blonde, comes across as a dark shade of blonde.
    Hair Style: Usually she keeps it tied back in a messy pony tail to keep it out of her way while she's tinkering.
    Eye Color: A kind of blue-green color.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:48 am

My sister a mechanic XD

right, so I can get this 'ere show on the road.

I will give pior warning, I do RP in 3rd person, and sometimes I do write a lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 pm

4 years prior to the upcoming events in this roleplay.

Wolf was hunched over his small work desk, he held a fine Philips screwdriver in his hand and he was slowly turning the last few screws tight in his contraption. He had kept this a secret from his younger brother and sister, they didn't need to be involved in what he did, he didn't want them involved. He sat back and looked at the small metal tube in his hand. He wiped the sweat from his brow and sighed softly.

He looked over at Zane, only one year his junior and already he was taller than Wolf. He seemed oblivious to what Wolf was doing, then again, Wolf was always messing around with metal and cogs, making tiny, pointless things that had no real use in their lives.

Zane was looking out of their window, across the fish houses towards the docks. Dover was a tough place in these times, you had to keep your wits about you at all times otherwise you would end up hurt, or worse. Wolf stood and walked behind his brother.

"What are you looking at Zane?" Said Wolf softly as he placed a hand gently on his brothers shoulder. Before his brother could answer Wolf asked his second question "And where is your sister, I told you to keep an eye on her. I don't want her being out alone, we both know what those trawler sailors are like"

He kept his eyes fixated on one of the warehouses, the largest on the dockside and tonight this would be his target, at 17 Wolf was going to plant his home made bombs and destroy the Channel Fishing warehouse and, if he was successful he would be accepted into the Largest dockside gang, and secure more safety for his little brother and sister

(I know its not perfect, but, you have leway to use my character if you want to have conversations, as I don't know where your characters are going yet I have left that out, bt hopefully we will be able to wor it in and make it work)
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Nice Walker..such a unique name. Those exact words were ones that she had heard an innumerable amount of times throughout her short life. At 15 she was the youngest of the Walker siblings and as such she was the one who was the most closely monitored out of the three. Said monitoring was something that she very much hated. The area the siblings lived in was definitely not the most safe area in the whole city but she felt it was not bad enough to where she needed to be watched every minute of every day.
    For that reason she had a habit of sneaking off to meet a friend of hers named Jeffrey. He was her age and like her, was curious about the ways of the world. The friendship they shared was one of a kind yet at the same time she knew that she would never have the same freedom that he did.

"Say, Nice..?" He asked her as they walked along one of the many piers together, only a few blocks away from her home.
    "Hmm?" She turned her head towards him thereby breaking the gaze she had been keeping on an idly bobbin crate in the water.
    "What does your big brother actually do?" He asked in a tone that was more curious than anything else. The question caused the Walker to pause in her step before continuing on as though nothing had happened.
    "I'm not sure..honestly, but he comes home every night so I couldn't care any less what he gets up to." She replied honestly while slipping her hands into her shorts.
    "I have the feeling they're going to want me to head back soon though, so don't be surprised if I have to go running off back home." She added as they reached the edge of the pier and together glanced over the edge into the murky brown water. It was almost possible to see the little shapes of fish swimming about or perhaps it was just their imagination.

(I'm writing this assuming that Wolf's arm hasn't been blown off yet..am I correct? --
    Seeing as I have a class to get to, feel free to make Nice run back home or something like that if it becomes necessary)

Last edited by Dream Rationally on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:55 pm