Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) Empty Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Setting

Wars have come and gone. They have ravaged lands, destroyed cities, and ended the lives of thousands. However no war has ever come to match the ferocity of the war that began less than half a century ago. In a time where humans live among not-so-human beings, there was very little trouble. Such creatures as Vampires, Incubi, and Succubae are scarce therefore they go unnoticed by the majority of the populace.
    Despite all of this, the inquisition of Angels decided that having such vile creatures living among those that they were sworn to protect was unacceptable.
    Dark creatures became the target of hunters who sought to rid the world of all heathens. As such every creature was forced to either band together with others, in order to fight back, or fight for survival on their own.

You are one such creature; considered a threat to humanity. Like many you attempt to distance yourself from the violence by traveling but with our numbers diminishing, the hunters are closing in.
    While you are in the middle of one of your travels, you are ambushed by a clan of hunters. Despite having powerful abilities at your disposal, you can't fully control them yet. For that reason you are no match for creatures that are versed in the way of combat and have been killing your kind for generations now.
    Suddenly a figure appears and takes a stand against said hunters, helping you defeat them.

Once the dust has settled you are given a choice. Continue alone on your journey or follow behind this man and learn how to master your abilities.
    Which will it be?

Beginning: Just as the attack begins.

**Note: My settings suck. Please excuse the general crappiness of it.**

Last edited by Dream Rationally on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Yuki Terumi, also known as Hazama.
    Sex: Male
    Species: Unknown (he presents himself as a 'Death Bringer')
    Skin Tone: Predominantly a light tan color.
    Body type: He is rather slender in build but his strength is only matched by his love of death. Many who underestimate him end up making the grim discovery far too late.
    Hair Color: Green.
    Hair Style: Disheveled and medium length.
    Eyes: A shade of yellow that is almost golden.
    Height: 6'0"

Spoiler:
    Jacket: A black trench coat.
    Shirt: A white dress shirt, grey waistcoat, and a black tie.
    Pants: Long black suit pants.
    Shoes: Metal tipped leather boots.
    Jewelry: He carries a pocket watch attached by chain to the front of his belt.
    Tattoos: Unknown.

Sexuality: It hasn't really mattered.
    Relationship Status: Single.
    Personality: Yuki has a bit of a split personality for the most part. However neither part of his personality is good. When in public he keeps a calm and quiet demeanor. He pretends to be a harmless member of society. At times he even claims that he hates violence and conflict. However this is all just a charade to hide his true nature. Selfish and manipulative; destroying other people's lives and twisting their beliefs for his own gain.

When he reveals his true self, he becomes quite sadistic and insane in nature, relishing in others' misery and suffering. He takes every opportunity to upset others by mocking them, deliberately provoking them, or even bringing up and prodding at a sensitive topic; all for his own enjoyment. However, he also harbors a cold and ruthless side when someone upsets or irritates him, in which case he starts torturing them to a slow and painful demise.

Hobbies: Playing the piano or organ.
    Likes: Death, misery, suffering, and collecting silver accessories.
    Dislikes: Cats, happiness, and loud noises.

Background:
    Not very much is known about Yuki or his past. He doesn't exactly go around telling everyone about himself. However there are some that knew him at a time when he wasn't quite so evil. In fact he was quite the opposite. Many decades ago he was just like any other person in the world. He truly was the harmless member of society that he now pretends to be, which is perhaps why he is so good at acting the part.
    One day he simply disappeared. No-one knows where he went or who he stayed with for the two years that he was gone. All they do know is that when he came back he wasn't the same person that he was when he left. He was different in more ways than one too. While he was gone he had gained powers the likes of which no-one had ever seen before. Powers that were truly..evil.

Yuki was born in a small town on the outskirts of Maryland, where he was the oldest brother of three other siblings. His father and his mother did their best to love and take care of their children but as they were both working two jobs, there was only so much they could do. As such it was up to Yuki to take care of his sisters and brother.
    When he disappeared his family nearly collapsed in on itself. It managed to stay together though until his return though once he was back, they could all sense the change the moment he stepped through the doors like he hadn't been gone but a few hours. Things went back to normal for at least another year.

Then Yuki began to have these strange urges. Urges to hurt others and make them suffer while doing so. Soon he began to fear that one day he might exact these urges on members of his family. For that reason he left with little more than a goodbye to his siblings. It was for their own good.
    From then on his life slowly spiraled until he became what he is today; insane. He does what he wants, when he wants, and if someone tries to stop him then he disposes of them as he pleases. Most of his time is spent traveling in search of new heroes for him to destroy.
    He is known to have answered a man asking him why he was doing what he did with;
    "I just want to watch the world burn. Wouldn't that be beautiful?"

Powers: Black Energy Control, Aura Snake Summoning, Enhanced strength and intellectual ability, Ouroboros (see weapons), and Vitality Sapping.

Weapons: His actual physical weapons are a pair of butterfly knives. Both with elegant curves to them. Some may think of a knife as being relatively useless but in his hands, it is more than enough to dispose of most of his opponents. Many of them are stupid enough to get within the range of his blades when they rush him thinking he doesn't stand a chance.

Spoiler:

The weapon mentioned in the powers section is his version of a distance weapon. It has a snake-like head and is attached to what is really an endless chain made out of black energy. It acts as both a grappling hook and a standalone blade that can pierce through most things including magical barriers. More often than not he'll summon it just in case he needs it, either to parry with or to attack with.

Spoiler:
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Sex: Male
    Species: Werewolf
    Skin Tone: White with a slight tan.
    Body type: Compared to the average person, Daniel is rather bulky. He is not overly bulky however. The size of him is proportional to the height of his body. He's got broad shoulders and strong muscles. Again, not overly bulky or wide.
    Hair Color: Light brown.
    Hair Style: Messy and a short/medium length.
    Eyes: Green (yellow when angry, agitated, or in wolf form).
    Height: 6'3"

SPOILER (body type):
    Spoiler:

Jacket: N/A
    Shirt: Form fitting black v-neck.
    Pants: Dark blue jeans
    Shoes: Black converse.
    Jewelry: Has his right eyebrow pierces and has his helix pierced on his left ear.
    Tattoos: "Veni, vidi, vici" (otherwise known as "I came, I saw, I conquered" on his inner left biceps.

Personality: Daniel has more of a dark personality though it only really shows when it is provoked or he is agitated. Most of the time he'll keep to himself and do what he needs to to survive. He's always travelled by himself so he's not use to being with a group. He has a beast living inside him, though he tries to master it, despite losing control some times.

Background:
    Daniel was born in the city to a loving family. He had two older siblings and his parents seemed happy together. Danny was young and naive, but he loved his parents. At the age of eight, Danny's family went up north Canada for a camping trip. It was during the holiday break and they were living in a rented cabin in the forest for the couple of weeks when they stayed. One night, Danny's older brother dared him to go into the woods at night. After much teasing and crying, Danny finally gathered his things and left into the woods. When he got outside, he heard the sound of growling. He tried to get back inside but found that his older brother locked the door. A werewolf appeared from the forest and dragged Danny back to his living corridors in the forest. A chunk of flesh was ripped from the right side of his torso where the beast attacked and a pinkish scar remains. After waiting a couple of days, scarred he might die, Danny gave up hope and trust in humanity. The venom injected into Danny from the werewolf's bite caused his body to heals itself over the next few weeks were Danny learned to survive on his own, traveling for the next decade.

Werewolf Form (closet I can find):
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Powers: Super strength, enhanced speed, hearing, and smell. Fast healing.

Weapons:
    Daniel hasn't been formally trained in any weapon. He prefers to use his bare hands and strength.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Skyann Everlie
    Appearance: She was born with light blonde hair, and light brown eyes.
    After the change, her cheekbones became more defined and angled, her light blonde hair changed into a dark black, her eyes slightly slanted with the most exotic, striking and unusual bluish greenish colour that not even the angels have seen before. She is 5"11. Her legs are long and slim, her stomach flat and toned and her skin, a natural tan as if it was kissed by the sun. Yes, she is curvy in the right places. Angels are suppose to be perfect after all.

Her hair is long, reaching her waist in layers, but it is tied at the back with a silver ribbon. Her bangs cover her right eye, and some of the top layers fell out from the two of the ribbon and frame her face.

When she first looked at herself she couldn't recognise herself.

Name: Skyann Everlie
    Nickname: Silver

Shirt: White Tanktop that shows a part of her toned, flat stomach, because its tied at her back.
    Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood.
    Pants: Short, dark grey, ripped demin shorts
    Shoes: black boots (see picture)
    Glasses: Aviators
    Anything else: Tattoos (see picture)
    (I'll try to upload the pics. it doesmt seem to like me)

Personality: She is wry reserved. She doesn't talk about her past to anyone. Everyone knows that with her, the past is a taboo subject. She always knew she was different. From people, from the world itself. She is not proud of the choices she made. She is very self conscious of her appearance because of the changed that she wench through,and she will avoid mirrors at all times. Mostly she feels pain as memories of her past play with her mind from time to time. She feels no regret, no remove towards anyone. When she kills, she smiles and doesn't even flinch or blink an eye. She is statistic and she loves to play with her victims. Make them squirm and beg for their petty little lives. Her favourite part of the kill is the chase.
    On the other hand she is sarcastic and feisty. She loves joking around.

What was life like before you died? She was born in 133 BC in Venice, Rome . Her family lived on a beautiful orchard with hundreds of arches of land. Her parents weren't exactly poor, and bathed her in gold as a child and as she grew up she felt that she had no reason to make a living. She already was.when she was twelve years old, she realised tht her father wasnt going to be a big part of a her lif, as he was always away on business. Her father left her to take care of the orchard, the house chores, horses and her mother, that was slowly becoming depressed with the ascense with her father. On her free time, she practiced the craft of fencing.
    When she was fourteen, her father finally returned to stay at home for good. Her father was impressed with her skilled and he thought her the way of a warrior, and made her spare with him with a sword, and en later on sent her off to arenas disguised as a boy, where she created strategies against older men, and boys around her age.
    She was on top of the world, especially when her arrange married settled with a guy, named Alexandru. What she didn't know, was that her father was insane. At night he would ride off ones horse, wearing a dark cloak and he killed and killed.. And killed. On the day that her father murdered her husband, Alexandru, right before her eyes, her mother finally confessed that she found bloody knifes and swords in the bushes outside the kitchen, that he hid, waiting for the right time to wash them when they are not there.
    When she turned 18, she kept going to the arenas. She started to lived and breathe fights. She couldn't get over the death of the man she fell in love with.
    One afternoon, she was walking down the orchards when she saw a big, untamed stallion, that galloped across their land with such freedom and carelessness. the black beast, a cold, dangerous black that could easily be blended in with the night, shot electricity throughout her body whenever she touched it.
    One night, she mounted the black, powerful beast and rode off into the night. She tried to turn back home but the stallion galloped on, until coming to a stop infrot of a hooded man. A demon. The fallen angel said that he was to give her a gift from the gods. When she returned home, she found her mother dead infrot of a man with flawless features and a golden mane. An angel. The angel said that she has a great gift, a hidden power within her, and that she had a choice.

How did you die? She didn't need to die, but she should become an angel by force. And that exactly what she did. The change was excruciating, her bones changing to create the perfect and flawless appearance no one has ever seen before. A pair of winger growing within her, sprouting from her back. But something was very wrong. Her change wasn't what the angels expected. She was also a lot stronger than most angels, and she didn't like all the rules that the angels followed.
    One day she was assigned to guard a human from her home town.
    One night on earth, as she was following the human she crossed paths with the same demon she met many years ago. He told her she was death himself. The demon handed her a black, powerful sword. She could feel revenge taking control of her body as she rode off in the search of her father. When she finally found him, she felt nothing inside as she decapitated him. Once that was done, she fell to the ground, her whole body jerking and shaking from the immense pain of yet another change. Her teeth sharpened into fangs. She felt heat radiate from her between her shoulder blades up her left shoulder to her collar one, where a tribal tattoo was delicately drawn by an invisible force.
    She was put on trail by the angels, and eventually thrown out of heaven.

Reaper Uniform: (optional) When she takes the jacket off, it can move around on it's own even though it is attached to her and can take Skyann's body shape (a sillhuate of Skyann). When she wears it, the hood always covers her face, giving the illusion of a black hole to those to try to reveal her face with their eyes.

Indecidual powers (only 2): Mind control - She can control people's memories and dreams by using their worst fears against them.
    She can control air and the weather with certain movements of her body.
    She can manipulate gravity.

Familiar: A black stallion that was her guide even before she was dead. One night, she found him, wondering around in a field not so far from her house. From the moment she laid eyes on the beast it was clear that that horse was not from this earth. She named him Cruentas, blood thirsty.

Appearance and Description of Familiar: a stallion black as night iself. His eyes red as the fiery pits of hell, his whole being ached to gallop across the land, and rip the earth open with his powerful hooves. Located on the beast's left shoulder, was a sign of the devil. The beast answers whenever he is called by Skyann. He does not speak, but Skyann speak to him in Latin and he understands every word. His way of communication is through his eyes and body movements.

CHANGES THAT I CANT BE BOTHERED TO MAKE TO THIS LONG ASS BIO:
    1) No horse, but I might use him in the future haha.
    2) No scythe.
    3) Weapons: two katanas that once made the powerful sword that she was given before she turned.

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Dead leaves, small branches and twigs cracked and broke under the weight of my boots as I walked through an unknown part of some woods - Unknown to me at least. I have never been in this area before, but that is to be expected. I, a demon that has lived for centuries, was running away from my life as I knew it, all thanks to those damn hunters. I knew that I was one of their top targets. After all I did slaughter.... most of those worthless humans in the village that I used to live in.
    I have travelled for days now, maybe weeks. I had lost track of time but I didn't care. Time wasn’t going to stop me from finding a place that humans won't disturb me. Time was also a minor problem as I was over 1000 years old. Despite my age, I still hadn't mastered my powers. Reason is, I didn't really like using them, unless I was in extreme danger and I couldn’t defend myself with my super strength, speed and agility. Many creatures that I have met in the past mocked me because of my 'stupidity'. I just shrugged them off. I was doing fine without my powers and I'll be fine now.
    The little path that I was following has ended a few miles back, and now I was wondering aimlessly up a mountain. It was as if my feet had their own will and were directing me to an unknown place as I was slowly blocking out the outside world and entering my own.
    Now that was a stupid move. I thought that I had lost the hunters that were chasing me but I was wrong. All of my sudden my body jerked forwards, as if a strong wave of energy pushed me to the ground, but that feeling subsided and instead the feeling that something just ripped through my right shoulder took over but I managed to control my balance and stay standing. It was just like in the movie I have watched in the cinemas, where everything seems to be moving in slow motion. My first instinct was to run. Run as fast as I can so I can get away, and that’s what I did.

I gritted my teeth and tried not to concentrate on the immense pain in my shoulder but I just couldn't distract myself because everytime I moved my right arm it felt stiff, as if something was inserted deep into my skin. When I reached upbehind me I touched metal, the same metal that the hunters used to create their poisoned arrows and bullets. That is one of the arrows that I knew so well and managed to dodge. I guess this wasnt my lucky day.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Silence. Something that Daniel had grown to love. At first he hating it. It reminded him of those weeks he spend alone, bleeding to death by himself. The sound of the occasional bird or squirrel, but mostly silence. Now, it was something he was thankful for. It was a time where he could forget everything, lay on the ground, and rest. Think about aimless, mundane, and/or trivial thoughts. The weather. The stars. His hair. Things that kept his mind off his old life and his new life. A life of fear and running. People called hunters, going out of their way to harm creatures like Danny. He had never asked for this, yet he was forced to deal with it. Hear in the mountains though, he was safe. Protected by the heavy forests and steep climbs.

Danny watched as a leaf was shaken from the trees and floated down onto his chest. He didn't move, remaining with his arms behind his head (which provided a pillow for his head on the hard ground). That's when he heard it. It was far, far enough to be muffled, but close enough to bother Danny. He sat up proper, listening to his surrounding area. Running. That's what the sound was. A larger group of people running towards Danny's general direction. Danny snarled, annoyed his silence was being disturbed. A gentle wind drifted towards Danny. Blood? He thought to himself, now standing, continuing to listen as the footsteps grew closer.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:58 pm

The sound of flying arrows and metal hitting the ground surrounded me. The now open wound in my shoulder won't stop bleeding after I pulled the arrow out. The bastard was all the way in, its sharp head poking through the front my leather jacket. My blood was now creating a trail behind me, making it even easier for the hunters to follow.

All I seemed to do nowadays was running away and I was sick of it. 'They fucked with the wrong demon' I said to myself as I stopped abruptly, my boots digging into the hard ground as I skidded to a full stop. As I turned to face the humans, I counted at least 25; maybe more hunters running my way as my eyes scanned each and every one of them.
    "Game on" I mumbled to myself before all hell broke loose.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 pm

It was a lovely day really. Or was it evening? With the thick tree cover overhead it was a little bit hard to tell what time of day it was. Perhaps that was why I was feeling a little bit confused as to whether I was tired or not. Not knowing whether it was night or day could really do that to a person.
    For now I knew exactly where I was going or rather the direction in which I was headed for the most part. Angel aura's where pretty easy to pick up on once you'd come across enough of them, no matter how much energy suppressing they tried to do as they stalked up on their pray.
    For being that were supposedly the most powerful of all those in existence they couldn't do a very good job of hiding even if they had to. A power as strong and as..white..as an Angel's was too telltale, even the most basic of creatures could tell a regular human from an Angel. At least that's what I'd always assumed.
    Either way I knew where the Angels were headed and I was intent on following them. If not to kill them then to see what they were chasing after. I could sense other beings in the forest but beyond that there was little for me to go off. This wasn't exactly the most traveled of paths. I doubted any humans had been up here in the last..century or two perhaps.

With my canvas bag slung over my shoulder and a slight skip in my step I continued through the otherwise quite forest towards the mix of different aura's as they traveled into the distance. I was a good maybe fifteen minutes away from the mass of aura but I wasn't in any hurry.
    The moment they found what they were looking for they were going to stop and that was when I was going to catch up to them.
    After all, good things come to those who wait. Right?
    A small smile came to rest on my lips as I let my fingers idly twirl one of my curved balsongs.

----
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 pm

The sounds of running got louder and the smell of blood got stronger. Danny growled to himself. So much for the peace, Danny thought annoyed. Danny walked closer towards the noise. Though the scent of bloody was strong, Danny could smell others, a strong similar scent. But it wasn't one. It was a larger group of humans.

Danny continued to walk towards the group, interested to see what te commotion was about. He picked up speed, darting past trees and over fallen logs. He kept out of sight, falling victim to the curiosity he held. What was so important to follow them up here? And though he doesn't want to admit it, this change of scenery would be nice.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Blood sprayed on my hands, face and bare legs as I slaughtered 15 hunters. Even though there weren’t so many of them now, they seemed to just keep coming and coming. My eyes caught sight of a few archers, aiming their crossbows at my direction. I managed to dodge every single one without effort. One arrow almost flew past me – almost – as I grabbed it, spun in place and sent it flying back at the archer that that arrow belonged to. Bam! Head Shot.
    The poison in my shoulder started to spread down my arm and up my neck, paralyzing me in the process.

My chest rose and fell heavily as I found it hard to get air into my lungs. I shook my sight started to get a little blurry and saw the hunters double in numbers. I grabbed one of my katanas from behind me in amazing speed that to the hunters I barely even moved and I lunged at them with the last of my energy and power, cutting off limbs, slitting throats and stabbing the humans.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm

The smell of blood was overpowering; it made Danny cringe and his nose flare. The sounds of yelling and fighting could be heard even without his hearing. Through the trees, Danny saw person after person attacking this girl. From the smell of her, she was a demon. Another creature being attacked. Danny wasn't sure if she provoke it or not, but he was annoyed enough to not care. Danny's eyes grew yellow and his nails turned into long, sharp nails. He growled and jumped into a tree, using his claws to keep him there. From tree to tree Danny moved, until he was upon his first victim. He jumped down from the tree, the force of his fall cause his prey to fall to the ground. He punched the man as he nose broke under Danny's attacked, and used his claws to rip out his throat. Another hunter running towards Danny. He spun out of the way and punched the man in the gut, causing him to fall on the fall. Danny jumped back to the girl. "You alright," he growled as he watched the hunters surround the two.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Much to my relief it looked as though the aura's had stopped moving. They had found whatever it was that they were looking for. Whether that was a good or bad thing though was yet to be discovered once I made my way over to wherever the whole bunch had congregated.
    As I adjusted the strap of my bag and returned to my somewhat nonchalant pace a scent hit me that threw me off guard just a little bit.
    What was that smell? Blood? Is that blood in the air?
    Well that certainly changed things. Either something was getting killed or the hunters had run into someone that was giving them a run for their money. That's the problem with the scent of blood. You can never tell who's has spilled onto the ground until you actually see the body or the wound.
    It was times like this that I really wished I was a vampire. That would make my life so much easier.

All the same I knew that I needed to get to the group before it was too late. The two other presences I had sensed earlier were growing closer together, which meant that the three parties were going to collide if they hadn't already. That was going to be a show that I didn't want to miss.
    For both entertainment purposes and the possibility of finding someone interesting among the bunch. Perhaps one of those two that I could tell were at least somewhat more than significantly powerful. Certainly not the same as the rag-tag bunch of creatures that I was used to stumbling upon.
    Perhaps something interesting would come of tonight as opposed to the boring schedule I was used to. A final adjust of my bag and I quickened my pace just slightly. I was within five minutes of what now seemed to be an all-out fight between the two individuals and the hunters.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 pm

My eyes scanned each hunter, collecting data like a computer, uploading any information about their appearance, posture, weapon and stance into my brain. Not being able to use my right arm put me at a disadvantage and I could feel the poison spreading even more.
    When the creature showed up out of nowhere, I didn’t have to look at him to know that he was on my side, plus my neck didn’t function very well under my circumstances so I couldn’t even look up at him.
    I put my Katana back in its holder on my back, waiting for the hunter's next move. They just stood there, staring at me and this kid next to me. I raised my hand in the speed of lightening towards the sky; within a split second the sky darkened with storm clouds and thunder rolled across the skies. I brought my left hand down and pointed at a hunter and he was struck by lightning. Oh the irony. I almost never reached a situation where I needed to use my powers, after a few minutes I would be consumed in their power of evil, or whatever it is takes over and I'm not responsible for the deaths that I have caused.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Danny backed away as the girl moved. Okay... fine, he thought to himself. His eyes scoured the crowd of Hunters, searching for his next prey. He didn't get a chance to finish his scan though. The sound of a whirling arrowhead flying towards Danny made him move back to doge (the arrow lodging itself into the trunk of a tree). Suddenly, everyone stopped, including Danny. He could [i]smell[/] the electricity in the air, the little hairs on the back of his head stood on end. The clouds darkened in the already dark sky. Before Danny could realize what was happening, a blot of lightening struck down from the sky and hit one of the Hunters. The female feel to the ground, smoking from the attacked. Danny stood there in shock, about to move when a Hunter beat him to it.

From behind, the Hunter pushed Danny's hands up (making them useless in the position) and put his hands behind Danny's head, holding him in that position. Surprised, Danny struggled to break free as more Hunters converged in on the two. With Danny bound, he felt blows dealt to his torso and face, punch after punch, as he continued to break free. It wasn't until a Hunter slashed with a silver knife that Danny got really angry. The knife only graced the tip of Danny's chest, but it cut through his shirt and caused his skin to burn as it moved with little resistance. Danny growled and yelled, as he put his hands straight up and ducked under the hold. Turning, he picked up a Hunter by his throat and threw it at the male with the silver blade.

Danny was about to turn as a silver arrowhead lodged itself in Danny's shoulder blade. He screamed out in pain as the silver cause his skin to burn, sending jolts of pain through his upper (and soon lower) body.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

There was a rustling of the bushes before I stepped through them into the small clearing where the battle was taking place. There almost seemed to be a small pause in the fighting as a fourth party entered the fray. Many of the hunters glanced towards me and half of them trained their weapons on my direction, splitting up their attention between the two others and me.
    I came to set down my bag next to me before gave them a small smile.
    "My, isn't this a surprise. I was just out on my evening stroll and I happen to come across this mess." I spoke in a tone that was calm but also somewhat playful.
    One of the men took a step towards me but I raised my hands slightly.
    "Now..you wouldn't attack an unarmed civilian, would you?"
    I gave him a disapproving look as he hesitated for just a moment.

"Move out of the way!" One of the tallest of the group spoke as he pushed his way to the front. My eyes settled upon the man and I tilted my head slightly, looking at him from under the rim of my hat. Just from the color of his eyes, a bright white, he was an Angel. Not a particularly powerful one like some of the ones I had come across previously but still an Angel all the same. Such creatures were not to be underestimated no matter what.
    I had learned that the hard way many years ago.
    The Angel drew a claymore from his back and brandished it in my direction with his eyes fixed on me.
    "Believe me, kid, you don't want to do that." I said just as he started to advance towards me, causing me to sigh quietly.
    He swung the blade at me and three things happened in about a second flat. My hand pushed the blade away from me with a swift tap to the side of it, my second hand came up and caught him in the jaw causing his head to snap upwards with enough force to break a normal human's neck, and I finally I brought both of my hands together in the center of his chest sending him flying like a rocket into the biggest tree I could aim for. He crashed straight through it and the one right behind it before he came to rest in a motionless pile on the ground.
    "Ouch..it's been a while since I've had to do that." I muttered as I rolled my wrists slightly.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

More lightning bolts came crashing down on the hunters, electrocuting them one by one. As the fell to the floor, their burned bodies smoking, I could feel the effect of the poison worsen. My lips were now chapped and pale, my throat dry like the Sahara desert, making it hard to swallow and even harder to breathe. I managed to muster some energy that was left in my weak body to walk in a slight beeline to the guy that 'came to my rescue'.
    Werewolf; the scent of dog was dripping from his body. By the way his body was shaking and the change of his eye colour, my brain collected that he was about to change. It felt like I was on autopilot as I grabbed my Katana and beheaded a hunter that held a silver knife in one swift motion.
    As the hunter next to the beheaded body stood up I dropped my weapon upon the hard ground, an evil smile touching the corner of my dry and chapped lips. As the hunter charged at me with the knife that the other dead hunter dropped, I suddenly appeared right in front of him and he stopped moving. All I could hear was the sound of blood gurgling in his throat before his body went limp and fell on me. I managed to push him off me and he hit the ground with a thud, a hole the size of handball cut out in his chest. I looked down at my right hand to see my fingernails digging into his heart.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Danny left to one knees as the silver arrowhead continued to bother Danny. He snarled at the pain as he tried to avoid attacks. He avoided a couple, but most hit him. Danny was about to retaliate when he saw a large man go flying through not one, but two large trees. There was a man, standing there rolling his wrists. Got got to both feet, turning back to the Hunters. This time Danny to the surprise to his advantage. He charged and tackled a man against a tree, punching his face again and again, drawing blood. Danny continued to man until three men had to pull him away from the dead man. Danny struggled against the weight of the overly heavy man, growling and snarling as he pushed them off, the sting of the silver now affecting his whole body.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Judging by the way that they were moving, both of the more significant parties had been injured by the poisoned weapons that the hunters carried. These hunters were the simple kind; humans led by a lesser Angel or two. They had little power beyond the power of numbers and therefore they poisoned everything they carried. A particularly bad poison too, one that left the victim paralyzed unless treated quickly enough. Of course the equivalent of this poison for the werewolf was silver which was another type of weapon they often carried. Specially tipped arrows that are specifically designed to poison both Werewolves and Vampires with so much as a scratch.
    I let out a quiet sigh as I turned my attention back towards the hunters that were gathering around me slowly, hesitant after the short work I made out of one of their leaders. At least I assumed there were two because normally humans broke up in panic once they lost the support of a superior race.

I was brought out of my thoughts by movement to my left. In an instant I drew one of my balisongs and I flicked it around my hand so that the blade came out of the bottom of my fist. I caught the attacking hunter in the chin before I brought the same hand back in, jamming the curved blade into his throat. He let out a gurgle as blood poured onto his armor and he fell to the ground in front of me.
    I stepped over his body, flicking his blood off my blade, and continued towards the remaining hunters who were carefully watching me. None of them seemed eager to attack me though.
    "Come on. I expect more from hunters of your caliber. If you can injure the other two, I'm sure you could injure me." I said as I drew my second balisong and flipped it around my other hand into the same position as I was holding the first one in.
    "Or am I really going to have to tell the next Angel I see that they should stop trusting humans with jobs that they can't handle?" I tilted my head slightly as I said this, trying to figure out what buttons to press in order to provoke these men into attacking me. Nothing? Kick it up a notch then.
    "Or maybe I should settle for figuring out where you are all from so that I may kill your wives and rape your daughters."
    This brought some reaction out of them.

A couple of the hunters raised their weapons and came at me with small yells of anger. I smiled slightly as I ducked under the first swipe, stepped out of the second, and parried the axe of the third man. He looked up at me just before my second blade came to bury itself in his temple. He fell like a sack of potatoes.
    The other two were coming back now and I made as quick work of them as I could. In a fluid motion I caught one of them by the neck and snapped it with a jerk of my wrist, before throwing the body at the third man. He stumbled but regained his stance just in time to watch my blade slice through his chest-plate.
    He fell onto his back into a puddle of blood that spread to the feet of the other hunters.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Ooc - sorry for the poor grammar and small paragraph(s). I've been on my phone the past couple of posts.

Bic - Danny couldn't take it anymore. He stayed there, under the pile of men keeping him down, for only a couple of seconds before he snapped he let out an immense yell, his voice echoing across the forest. With great effort, Danny pushed himself off the ground, essentially doing a push up with three large men ontop of him. Sweat began to run down from his brow as he continued to push. With another yell, Danny knocked the men off him and grabbed the largest of the three in the grip of his good arm. Slamming him against the tree, Danny snarled. "Let. Me. ALONE!" His claws dug into the mans throat as he choked him. His face went beet red as he thrashed about for air. Unfortunately, it was too late, and Danny dropped the corpse of the man, flicking his hand free of the blood. The humans were a bit hesitate to continue, so Danny looked around again.

He noticed the newest male slashing down enemies left, right, and center. Who is he? Why are they attacking me? His thoughts where short lived as another man came slashing with a silver blade. With the little amount of time, Danny raised his arm to protect his face. The silver blade stung as blood ran from the large gash. Danny growled as he grabbed the mans wrist and pressed down until it broke, dropping the knife. With the couple of minutes he had to spare, Danny took his time to dug for the silver arrowhead in his wound. It was in his left shoulder, but he was able to get a feel of it with the opposite hand. He cried out in pain as he touched the head, but he forced himself to pull it out, tears running down his face out of the sheer pain pulling the silver was causing.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

The Change; I could feel its effects on my body, how I was changing into the monster I really was. The hunters beating heart that my hand was still clutching slowly reached to a stop As my fingernails grew sharper and longer, ripping it to shreds. Blood was now flowing freely from the dead body organ down my hand, creating a small puddle of blood by my boot.

I could feel my sight heighten as my pupils turned cat-like, overpowering that poison that was slowly causing my body to shut down. That was the first time I noticed a man with green hair, slaughtering the hunters… helping me. I don’t need to be rescued my voice echoed in my head as I looked around me. A few hunters charged my way hesitating a few times. They all thought I would drop down dead in a few more seconds.

A wicked grin spread across my face, revealing a set of sharp teeth as a soft, evil laugh escaped my throat. "You thought you could kill me that easily? Now that wouldn't have been fun." My head cocked to the side as I scanned the area around me. A hunter jumped at me from my left and my hand reached out, straight through his chest, ripping his heart out. As the human fell to the floor my eyes flickered to a bunch of hunters that stood a few meters in front of me.

I met the gaze of one of the hunters and I couldn’t resist "Want to play catch?" I said before throwing the beating heart at him, throwing the group of hunters off guard and in a split second I was in the air and kicked a human in the head, sending him crushing into a tree and crushing his skull in the process.
    Five hunters finally came to their senses and charged at me.

As I flicked my hair behind me left shoulder, I stomped with my right foot on the ground, sending them flying up into the story skies and with a flick of my wrist, a lightning bolt ripped through the clouds, splitting into a claw like figure, and electrocuting all five hunters at once.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 pm

The last of the hunters who had turned their attention towards me were now standing there hesitantly, unsure as to whether they wanted to attack or not. When it was just one target things were different but now there were three and they were all proving to be too much to handle. Even though they were trained to be fearless, this was not the kind of situation they had ever imagined themselves being in.
    I kept my eyes on them as I stood there idly twirling one of my balisongs around my fingers one at a time.
    With my free hand I closed and replaced one of my knives into its holster before reaching down to pull my pocket watch out of my pocket. The small silver clock opened with a click and I glanced down at the time for a moment.
    "You have 30 seconds to make up your minds on whether you die tonight or another time." I told them quietly as I returned the watch to its rightful place. Again the hunters hesitated and although they exchanged uncertain glances, none of them advanced.

"You realize that the Angels will hear of this. Next time it will be them, not us." One of the men spoke up and I tilted my head slightly so I could see who had spoken. There was a moment of pause before I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.
    "You know, if they actually came for me the way they promised..I'd be lugging around a bag of heads instead of my supplies." I said as I motioned towards the bag I had set down just a few steps away from where I stood.
    "Tell the big guy to come down and then maybe we'll see about my coming up there to be put on trial." I continued in a bit of a thoughtful voice. Then suddenly my expression darkened and I raised my hand.
    "You guys have 5 seconds left, you know."
    This time they did not hesitate. In an instant the twenty or so men in front of me dashed off into the tree line, disappearing through the bushes. They didn't make a sound but it was clear that they didn't want to find out what awaited them once the clock ticked down to 0.
    I pulled a small hand wrapped cigarette from my breast pocket and slipped it between my lips, taking moment to light it with a silver zippo lighter, before taking a slow drag. As the smoke slowly slipped past my slightly parted lips I turned to look at how the other two were doing.
    More or less fine if you subtract the fact that they were both going to need a form of antidote to deal with the poison in their bloodstreams.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 pm

By the time Danny had finally got the arrowhead out of his shoulder, he was on the ground and his knees, huffing. The arrowhead rested in front of him, gently smoking from the contact it had made with Danny. He looked at the fingers he used to pull out the arrow, and saw that the first couple layers of skin were burned off. This was the first time Danny had experiencing silver. Of course he touched it when he was a boy, but never as a werewolf. He did like it (for obvious reasons). He fell against the truck of a near by tree and sighed, his eyes closed. The sounds around him told him the attacks where over. Danny gently opened his eyes to see the last couple of men running away from the small clearing.

He sat there for a bit, watching the two remaining bodies. His eyes slowly turned back to green, and his long nails reverted back to his human nails. "Thanks for the help," he growled, a tad annoyed. "And for the mess," he added a bit more spiteful. With a grunt on obvious displeasure, Danny rose to his feet, using the tree for support. He turned his back on the two and began to head in the opposite direction. This was more than enough excitement for Danny in one day. And if he ever saw those hunters again... it would be much too soon.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Once the fighting was over there was a pause in the open field. The three remaining parties stood there regarding one another; the girl, the werewolf, and myself. It would have been awkward if not for the fact that there were more pressing issues to be dealt with. For that reason alone I began towards the bag I had set down on the ground and I picked it up again, slinging it over my shoulder with a small grunt. As soon as I had it properly position on my shoulder I heard the voice of the werewolf break the silence between the three of us.
    I blinked and turned my head to look at him as he started to walk away, the spite in his voice somewhat less than friendly to say the least. Still, it was better than some of the ways that this moment could have turned out. The last thing I needed was to add two more bodies to the count of the night..especially two bodies that had some potential.

"You do realize that you have enough silver poisoning in your blood that you'd end up dying before you got back to wherever it is you found yourself at the time these events started? Believe me, I've seen what silver does to your kind and it isn't pretty."
    I spoke in what could be called a friendly tone for the most part. It was a little bit hard to classify. Most of my tones were like that when I wasn't purposefully trying to goad someone into doing something for me or trying to taunt someone into doing something stupid.
    "And from your reaction..I don't think you've ever been poisoned in such a way before." I added with a slight raise of my eyebrow.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Danny stopped his movements, his hand still resting on the tree for support. He had never come in contact with silver before so this was news. The word poisoning ran through Danny's mind. He had never considered it poising him; injure, sure, he was expecting that, but poison? No, this was news to him. His back was still turned from the two. "What do you suggest?" his voice was hoarse and drained. He had never really fought before. Danny liked the serenity of loneliness. He was comforting and safe. A place where he could live in freedom. All he really wanted was to leave these people, leave and never see their face again. To forget this night like he had so many others; was that too much to ask for? Danny sighed as he waited for an answer.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I got the reaction I had hoped out of the Werewolf judging by the way that he slowed to a stop when I mentioned the fact that he had been poisoned. I wasn't exactly lying either which was very much out of character for my personality. It felt almost weird telling someone something for their own benefit rather than mine, for the most part anyway.
    When he turned his head to look at me I took a step towards one of the dead bodies and I crouched down, fishing through the man's leather quiver until I found one of the silver arrows they had fired at him. I took a moment to look at the tip before I nodded my head. These were the same kind of arrows I had seen them use before. Clever little bastards.
    "Humans might not be strong but they can make better poison than most. You'd think making a poison purely out of liquid silver would be difficult."
    I stood up again as I said this before I looked back up at the Werewolf.
    "You're probably not going to like my suggestion but it's pretty much your only option. Unless you have any antidote on hand, you're going to need to come with me so I can brew some up."
    I drew another slow breath in through the cig before letting the smoke slip out into the air around me. With that I flicked the small paper away and tilted my head.
    "Your friend here.." I motioned my head towards the girl "Is also going to need some similar attention. But it's you I'm most worried about going off how deep that arrowhead went."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:35 pm