Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI)

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI) Empty Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI) Empty Re: Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Name: Mira La’Mar
    Birthday: November 21
    Sexuality: She hasn’t really had much time to express such things
    Appearance (See Picture)
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style:
    Spoiler:
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 95 lbs (She’s malnourished)
    Skin Color: Pale
    Body: She’s very little more than skin and bone. What she does have that isn’t skin is muscle from her dancing.
    Starting Clothing:
    Spoiler:
    Job at the Circus: The ‘hypnotist’ Dancer
    Her Story: It’s been awhile since Mira’s had a happy thought in her head. She gave up on her parents a year or so after she was kidnapped. She decided that it would only be on her own that she would run away. After her third attempt to run off, the Ring Leader decided it would be best if she was chained so she couldn’t run; the only time they were removed was for their shows. When she was about fifteen or sixteen, the Ring Leader grew more attracted towards her. From then on, it had been the Same Song and Dance. He never got tired of her fighting or her screaming, but soon the strong man came in one night and stopped him. He had been sort of her guardian from then on and kept her from being his little toy so frequently. She hates herself for it though, and many times had thought of slitting her throat with one of the sword swallower’s knives. The only thing kept from her going through with it was the promise of escape and it is coming very very soon.
    Personality: Mira is a hard worker. As much as she doesn’t like being stuck in the circus, she works to keep from being beaten. She would be kindhearted, but most of those meet her only with rude comments and hatred. It’s changed her a lot. She won’t trust anyone. She doesn’t believe than anyone but the strong man could ever help her. Anyone else will just double cross her. She keeps to herself as much as she can, but the other dancers hate her because of her...close relationship with the ring leader. She has no confidence, and really, she hates herself for all that’s happened; all the things she’s done; all the things she’s been forced to do.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI) Empty Re: Cirque du Majestico (Faith/AL THLDI)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:35 pm

The darkness of the night wasn’t like other nights. It was quiet and calm. There was no shouting or animal sounds coming from inside the other caravans. It was simplistic silence. It takes a moment to realize how lucky you are in a place like this to have silence. There were so many more things that could have been happening that were far worse. I would disrupt the peace only to pull myself quietly away from my place beside the Ring Master. He slept in his drunken state, and wouldn’t be aware of me slipping out until much later; maybe even the morning if I was lucky. The smell of alcohol hung on my clothes as I took silent steps out of the caravan and into the cool night.

My feet were bare, as they always were as I walked across the grass that had grown in the area. I knew this would become a problem, but I didn’t care right now. I just wanted to be free. I had been planning this escape for a while and now it was finally time.

Slow quiet feet make their way to the Strong Man’s caravan. Being so big, he didn’t have to share with anyone, which was a good thing on nights like this. No one ever knew he was the one helping me. Feet and throat chained together, it was hard to make it up the steps, but I manage like always, taking in a deep breath and stepping into the silence.

“Hello?” My voice is quiet as I step into the room. He sits silently at a small table, his own bottle of whiskey hanging loosely in his hands. He hopes this will be the last time that he has to see this child go. He hoped this will be the last time he will see her, and as much as that pains him, he knows it must be done. He knows that it will be better for her to be out of here, but he will miss her. He nods quietly to me, moving to straighten up in the chair.

“Come, child” His words are soft as I walk forward, standing next to him. With one hand on each side of my neck, he pulls the metal binding away, the sound of metal hitting the floor breaking the silence. For another moment he sits there, looking me over, and I wonder what he’s thinking about. Before I can ask he moves his hands down, making quick work of both bits of metal on my ankles. It feels good to not have such weight on me anymore. I smile, knowing that this is it.

He stands as best he can in the Caravan before pushing me out into the cool night. He follows, grunting as he straightens his back. His Caravan has a nice view of the city lights in the distance. I stand there, awestruck at the idea that I’ll be there soon. His hand is on my back, pushing me forward. Unintentionally, he almost pushes me to the ground and I grunt, stumbling to my feet.

“Go child, you must go” I turn back to look at him a moment before he motions me away again. I take in a deep breath, and he looks down. I know this is harder for him that it seems. By the time he looks back up, I’m already gone; into the darkness of the night.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:56 pm

I sighed as I looked at my computer. By this time all the words i typed in looked like ant lines a jerographics art or something like that. I turned my neck in circular motion, cracking out the tension I've had accumulated after hours of just sitting here, staring at the screen as my fingers swiftly typed out my thoughts. When I least expected it, it was two am. The cleaning lady knocked at my door.
    "Ms Calderon... ya es tardesito."(it is late) She said with a small kind smile. I glanced up at her. "Miss Maria, gracias por recordarmelo." (thank you for reminding me.) I started to save my work, closed the open windows, and shut down my computer. I walked towards Maria, rested my hand on her shoulder and gave it a soft small squeeze. Usually I had the reputation of a cold hearted mean bitch. I chuckled at that notion but with Maria, i was sweet and caring. Maybe because it was after hours and she would check on me ever now and then. I grabbed my coat and headed towards the elevator. This was m usual routine. I pressed on the Lobby button and waited along listening to the usual lobb type of music. At this time, the place was quiet, waked to the garage, unlocked my car. I loved my Audi R8. It was a gorgeous car, Smooth on the road indeed. I sat in, turned on the engine. It roared and echoed down in the parking lot at this hour. I smiled and drove away. The road to my house was pretty much straight and lots of woods on the sides. Sometimes one would easily find themselves with a deer, or some skunk popping out. This time, just a few kilometers away from my house, around a curve, i spottd something not animal, I squinted my eyes a bit, just to make sure I was seeing right. This was human. I stoped the car immediately. Before I stepped out of my car i stared, wanting to make sure I was seeing right. Once i decided I was in fact looking at a oung girl, I got down from my car and started to approach towards her. "Hello?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 pm

The short limbs on the trees hit me and stung. It had been a long time since I had ran like this, and sometimes I felt as if my legs might just break off. They hurt as I ran on rocks and sticks. Thorns stuck into the bottom of my feet and I could feel the sting as they dug further and further into my skin. I knew that it wouldn’t be long until I ran out of energy and I had to hide somewhere.

I had been running quite some time now and the lights of the city had grown very bright now. I could tell that there was only a few more trees before… Before I know it, I’m not running on hard rocks or sticks, but hard blacktop. I stop, seeing the bright lights of something down the black road. My eyes widen, turn around, getting off the road. Instead of driving past as I expect, the car slows until it stops. There’s a long pause and I stand there, afraid of what could get out of the car.

After a few moments, the car door opens, but I don’t wait to see who it could be. For all I knew, that could be someone working for the Ring Leader. I wasn’t to trust anyone anymore. I turn, using the last bit of energy to run across the street. I could feel the warm blood running down my legs from the thorn bushes and branches that decided to grab at my legs. I make it to the other side to the road, but I trip. I was so close to freedom, it was just in the small bit of woods that was only a few feet away. I cringe as I feel my bare knees scrape across the asphalt. I hadn’t noticed until now that I had tears running down my cheeks. I was so close to freedom. I had to get there. I try to pull myself up off the ground. I’m out of energy. It takes me too long, I just know that there’s a gun pointed at my back.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

It was a girl that I was looking at. she seems scared... defensive. I kneeled down and placed my hand softly on shoulder. I said softly, "Hey... are you okay?" The weather was not improving at all, it got windy. I looked around and it was dark and lightning could be seen across the sky and I was able to see her a bit clearer. She had her clothing torn up. Probably due to twigs since she was probably running through the woods. "Come on, let's go... this climate in the part of the town is crazy.." I urged her to get up so I could take her to my car.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

I don’t feel the nothingness of death. No, instead I feel the hands of someone on my back. They’re urging me to get up, to go with them…someplace. I take in harsh breaths. I can feel the sting of scrapes on my knees and palms. I’m already tired. There wasn’t much energy for me to use. I had already done two shows on an empty stomach. I had nothing to fight with, but I tried. Pushing the figure away only a few times, I feel tears fall down my cheeks. I just know they’re trying to take me back to the circus.

I fight only for a few moments. I just can’t fight anymore. I feel my body fall limp for a moment. I fall into darkness. The only thing that shakes me into weary consciousness is the sound of thunder and a flash of lighting. It makes me jump, and I feel my body push itself until it’s standing up straight. My brown hair is black in the darkness and it falls into my face. Only after a few moments, with the urge of the hand on my back, I walk, wherever the hand is pushing me. The only words that I hear pass through my lips is the quiet beg.

“Please don’t take me back.”
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 pm

She did struggle at first. I knew she was weak. One could tell by just looking at her and the condition she was on at the moment. Had she been running for days? What was she running from? Her voice was as light as the wind, which nearly got lost within the thunder sounds. "No. I won't take you back." I assured her. Finally we reached my car, I sat her in and buckled her seatbelt on. I myself got in and started driving her to my home.
    Once we arrived, I parked and led her out. There had not been talking much while the drive. I almost thought she had fallen asleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 pm

It seemed almost as if I blacked out with her words. It was a relief to know that she wasn’t taking me back, and if she was lying, well then at least I wouldn’t have to be conscious until I got back to the harsh realities of life. I didn’t want to know if I was going. Such a short freedom would just hurt me more. Maybe this was the time that I would just give up. Maybe I would just lose hope…

Before I could think much about it, I felt myself sit down onto something soft. I leaned back, the soft fabric brushing against my skin. It doesn’t take much, my eyes closed as I feel the car begin to move. There’s silence. I know I don’t have enough energy to move or talk, so I just sit there until I fall into darkness.

I am only stifled from my sleep by the feeling of someone unbuckling the seatbelt and urging me out of the car. My eyes open to meet the sight of hair and not much else. I take in a short breath, pushing some of the hair out of my face. After a moment I feel myself move to get out of the car. It’s all mechanic at this point. My legs are numb and I can’t feel the sting of scrapes on my feet and knees. We walk somewhere, but I’m not exactly sure where. I look up to see the lights of a building. I close my eyes again, this wasn’t the circus…Maybe this place was safe?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Finally we arrived at my place, i parked and soon started to lead her out of the car. No, she hadn't fallen asleep but she wasn't all here either. It was as if she were on auto pilot. She must have undergone some serious trauma. I wouldn't be too surprised that once she gained consciousness she'd flip.
    Once inside the house, I led her to the guest room. "you should shower." I opened the closet nearby, and left a towel on the bed, headed to my room and brought her my jumpsuit and a t=shirt. "Some fresh clothing."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I didn’t want to open my eyes. All the different things that could have happened and I was stuck in some strange place with a strange woman. I didn’t like the feeling I got. We make it into a dark room and I feel her push me down slightly. Beneath me the softness of a couch or a bed met me. I sighed quietly before taking in a long breath. She spoke about a shower, but I was much too tired. I watch her as she sets down a towel and leaves the room. I sit there, watching the doorway for a moment; I was blank.

She returned a few moments later. By then I had looked around the room, just to get a feel of the place. I was in a bedroom of some kind and beneath me was an actual bed. I hadn’t slept in a bed like this in a very long time. She places clothes down for me and I look down at the short, tattered dress. I sigh, feeling my eyes close quietly. I wanted to get up and shower, but something told me that I would fall asleep there.

Instead, I ignore the woman; if she wanted to whip me then fine, let her whip me. I mumble a quiet thank you before pulling my feet on the bed. I take in a deep breath, leaning back, closing my eyes, and letting my body rest. That’s what mattered. I needed the rest more than I needed a shower simply because I knew I would be running once more, soon enough.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 am

I knew she'd be skeptical about me, about all of this. If she was an actual runner, then there is no doubt she should feel as if she trusted no one. I saw her get in position to rest instead of the shower. Of course she must be more than tired. Tomorrow there'll be plenty of time for her to get cleaned up. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, and headed to my kitchen. I grabbed a glass of wine from the cupboard and served myself wine. I loved wine especially at the late hours of the night. I walked slowly out to my porch and looked up at the sky. The weather had calmed down a bit. It was windy though, and you could still see some lightning going on, but the rain was no more. After I finished my wine, i dropped my glass off at the kitchen and headed to my bedroom. I slowly undressed myself and just slipped on my usual bed robe and slipped in under my sheet. I closed my eyes and dozed of.

The ray of sunbeam was hitting my face. I forgot to close my curtains properly. I groaned and stretched. THen I remembered I had a guest. A special one. The girl I picked up last night. It was probably 6 am. I checked m watch to confirm, i got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and toasts.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Usually I would be awoken by a harsh slap to the face or by nightmares. This time, I was pulled from my dreamless sleep by the smells. They were delightful: The smells of wisteria in a gentle breeze. Had the flowers begun to bloom in the area that we had moved to? It smelled beautiful; it reminded me of home.

Sun dances across my face, evasively kissing my eyes. I take my times, stretching and opening my eyes. When I do, the smell of spring is gone. Now, a sort of stuffy smell fills my nostrils. The room I am in is unfamiliar. I can feel myself start to hyperventilate. I scream, shrill and loud, pushing myself out of the nice soft bed and onto the ground. I feel my knees groan in protest as I try to shuffle myself up off the ground.

Everything slowly comes back to me. The strong man, the thunderstorm, the car…all of it slowly starts to sink in. I silence myself, looking around for someplace to hide. I needed to get out of here and away from this city. I needed to get far away.

“Hide” The word is quiet under my breath. I push myself underneath the bed. The cold of the hardwood floor sends chills up my legs. I silence myself, and almost will myself to stop breathing. I am facing the door, half closed and waiting. I watch a moment before closing my eyes. I knew that person would be up soon the see what the screaming was about, and I didn’t want to be here when they did.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Once i was done, I decided to check on my new guest. I knocked on the door to her room and then slowly opened it. "Morning..." i looked around and saw she was not in bed. I know she didn't walk out because this door makes a distinctive creaking sound when opened. "Hey. Look it's okay... you are safe here." I said. Hoping she would show herself. "I made you some breakfast..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 19, 2013 8:54 am

She tried to make it seem like everything was okay. Soft distinct tones in her voice applier little of the soothing effect that she might have intended. It was very quiet for a while. I didn’t want to come out from under the bed. The cool floor beneath me calmed me more than her words. With the quiet promise of breakfast I hear my stomach gurgle, knowing just how hungry I really was. Would I come out for the food? I hadn’t had any in quite some time. It had been years since I sat down and had a meal. It was usually a slab of meat and bread. That’s probably why I was so small; so insignificant. I take in a slow breath before slowly reaching a hand out from under the bed. If something happened to it, it would be much less severe. I watched as the light flooded over my pale hand, cut and bruised, turned upright in waiting for some sort of recognition.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm

I saw a hand creep from under the bed. It broke my heart seeing how she was bruised. "Will you come out? I promise you this is a good meal." I said hoping she would come out. I knew maybe this would take time for her to trust me. Wherever she may have come from, she was badly abused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:16 pm