Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 8 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

SUPAHEROES! - Page 8 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Zerrow Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 am

As Sero sprinted towards the source of the smoke his anger grew. Although he often did not show it, but he cared for Jordan. It was after Sero's strength and anger began to manifest that people began to distance themselves from him. For good reason to, even Sero would admit that he was like a ticking time-bomb. It was only a matter of time until he exploded into a fit of rage and violence, harming the one that induced his rage and anyone who tried to stop him. But Jordan was the only one who approached him with, even knowing his violent tendencies. Sero did not wan't his only friend killed doing something stupid.

As he neared the source of the now fading smoke (which Sero could now see was a gas station), Sero saw the latest figure of his ire. Jordan, who was dressed in purple spandex with duct tape wrapped around waist, a red cape, a bucket over head, and hockey pads which looked to be in place of armour. Seeing Jordan dressed like this only served to make Sero even more mad.

"What is he thinking. It is bad enough that he wants to be a hero, but doing it dressed like that is nothing short of a death sentence," Sero thought. Reacting to his anger Sero's body reached out and grabbed a near by streetlight. Ripping it out of the ground, Sero threw the light fixture like a javelin straight at Jordan, or as the note had said, "Captan Victory".

"You threw a F****** streetlight at me? You could have killed me dumbass!" yelled the target of the improvised projectile.

Sero absently noted that the streetlight did not hit his costumed friend.

"If it stops you from being an idiot than it will be a necessary step we will have to take," stated Sero, "now hold still, I still need to teach you NOT TO BE SUCH A IDIOT!"
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    (Probably should have mentioned that Sero is an anti-hero that will only step in if he sees the crime first hand, or if called in by someone that he knows.)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:34 am

Jordan became quite nervous when Sero apprached him. He knew what he was capable of, he once gave Jordan a pat on the back; that had sent him to the hospital for three weeks. Victory was in no mood for any broken bones today. He sprinted away from Sero as fast as he could, with the cat still in hand. He couldn't go to the police, not dressed like this. His house was too obvious. He had to think... Then it hit him. 'What about that girl who cured that woman?' he thought. He had recognized her at school, she didnt live too far from him. Let's just hope she's in the mood to heal some broken bones if need be! Victory sprinted towards her home to flee Sero.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Katelynn Woke up to the sound of her watch alarm going off. She slowly rose of of bed preparing for her jog around the block, and then her hour long yoga out side on the lawn. Katelynn walked over to her dresser and grabbed her shorts, running shirt, and a sweatshirt.
    She creeps down the hall, down the steeps and out the door. Its was around 4:30 in the morning, and just cold enough for the sweatshirt she had brought. Smiling Katelynn turned her I-pod on and started running down the sidewalk

~~10 minutes later~~

Katelynn slows her pace as she makes it to her lawn, flopping down on the ground she lets her breathing slow before she starts her yoga.

Ps. CV this is kinda a set up for you to come and find me hahaha.
    and guys Im guessing it kinda late now because I said this? Is that alright?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Victory could hear Seros footsteps behind him, he had to pick up the pace.At this moment he realised he was still carrying the cat. he would run faster if he wasnt, but he was not about to abandon his new found counterpart. In a desprate attempt to lose Sero, Victory dove into the bushes. He waited for a moment. he could no longer hear him, this was his chance. He crept out the other side of the bushes and saw a small group of houses, this was his stop! he looked around nervously, just incase Sero was right on his tail. Then he saw her doing Yoga on her lawn.

"HEY! YOU!!!" He shouted. he proceeded to sprint towards her.

"you need to help me! please!"
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Sero had lost Jordan. He had been chasing Jordan until he suddenly vanished.

"Where is he," Sero muttered while looking around for the subject of his ire. "Tich, must have lost him." Just as be was about to double back Sero felt his phone vibrating. Looking at it he saw that he had 20 minutes to get to the bar that he worked at. Growling in annoyance Sero began to run once again, only this time in the direction of his job. All while muttering under his breath, "kill'em kill'em kill'em..."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm

ooc: Sorry I'm late joining, guys, something came up. Where is everyone?

Ic:

A beginning. That's what's always needed, one way or another, for a story of any kind. Without a beginning, there can't be a middle, and without a middle, there can't be an end. Without an end, there can't be any tie-ups or exciting action scenes, or a grand death from the villain...without a beginning, middle or end, there is no story, period. However, there are no real beginnings in life, no true endings, no middles. The beginning is just a continuation of a story that came before it, the story of the parents and the story of their parents, and their parents and so forth. Therefore, there can't be a middle, and every end is just a temporary break in the story before it begins anew. There are no simple threads in the tapestry of life, no individuals; no matter how tiny the effect, people do affect other people, entering their lives briefly or for an extended period of time. All of these threads intertwine and branch off to twist into other lives, and they branch of and so on, so on, until the complex pattern becomes infinitely complicated.
    Such is life.

However, for the purposes of this story, there must be a beginning, and although it won't be *the* beginning, it will be *a* beginning.
    It's raining. Large droplets of cold, icy water fall from the sky and splash into the mud of the alley, running down binbags and drainpipes and dripping off of roofs. The sky is dark with rainclouds, and that in itself is weird, because not only is it not a particularly dark day, but the sky around the patch of rain is perfetcly clear. Suddenly, a fork of lightning splits the small patch of sky with its light, illuminating the alley briefly.

In the small flash of light, three figures can be seen, two facing one as the one backs off slowly from the advancing two. Another flash. The two men, their faces cloaked in shadows, are pulled into a sinister grin, malice glinting in their eyes. The survey the tall, striking woman before them with a hint of contempt and loathing, and the woman looks at them with terrified blue eyes.

A bolt of lightning suddenly strikes the ground between them, mud and rubbish being sprayed everywhere. The woman looks through the smoke hopefully, but her face turns dismayed when she sees two men walk straight through it, unscathed and sneering. Another lightning bolt, this time straight at the two men, but it seems to meet some kind of invisible force which absorbs the blast. The woman looks around desperately, obviously trying to find a way out, when one of the men speaks.

"Looks like we found ourselves a rookie, Surplus," the one on the right sneers.
    "Yeah...looks like they'll make anyone a hero!" Surplus laughs. The first speaker joins in, and the alley echoes with their sinister laughter.
    Another lightning bolt strikes out at them, but it is absorbed again. The light illuminated the alleyway, showing the empty rooftops and the deserted streets on either side, and the womans shoulders slump in defeat. She's dead. Why did she even think to become a hero? Could she really have made a difference? Probably not. Why did she think she could?

She looks up in resignation at the two approaching villains. One- Surplus, she heard him called- can apparently absorb electricity, and presumably do something with it, and the other one- Sabre- is superhumanly skilled with the blades strapped to his back, one of which he is drawing now. He looks at the edge, smiling nastily, and then looks at her.
    "Which limb should I slice off first, I wonder?" He grins.
    Surplus laughs. "How about her toes? Start at her toes and make your way up!" They both cackle, but the cackle is cut short when a new voice rebounds around the alley.

How about, says the voice, I feed you your precious blades?
    Both Surplus and Sabre cast around for the source of the voice wildly, woma forgotten. This would be an excellent chance for her to run, but she is intrigued by the new voice. It doesn't seem to speak as much as rasp straight into her head; she can hear the words, but only in her head, as if they've just appeared there. It is a very disconcerting feeling.
    Looking for me? says the voice sarcastically, I'm right here, in front of you...

Both Surplus and Sabres heads snap instantly to the front, as does the woman, and all three take an involuntary step backwards. Where before there was just shadow, now stands a man, about six foot tall, probably more.
    He is wearing a completely black tight-fitting body suit, making him blend into the darkness around him, save for the almost stark contrasting light grey bat-shaped patches over the eyes connecting at the nose. He has two dark grey slashes running down from his pecs to his waist, and a dark silver belt with a skull belt buckle. He has a large, red, silver-spiked knee strap on his right leg and a red silver-spiked wriststrap is just visible on his right wrist.
    Several chains are visible running down a short way- to his knees- before looping around the back and out of sight beneath his large, ragged crimson cloak.

"Who are you?" Sabre demands furiously. "How did you get here?"
    I do not feel like revealing any information to scum like you,
    "SCUM?!" roars Surplus, bristling, but the man runs straight through him. His voice isn't more powerful or louder than Surplus's, it just seems to cut straight through the sound, taking precedence over what was being said before.
    But you may call me Death...for I bring yours to you.

Sabre laughs, now. "You fool! We are two against your one! That useless hero can do nothing to us...you come to your own death!"
    Surplus snarls. "I AM NOT SCUM, YOU HERO TRASH!" With a guttural growl that quickly turns into a roar, Surplus unleashes a massive bolt of electricity that arks across the gap between them. The woman watches in horror as the masked man- the man who stepped in to save her- is hit square in the chest and sent flying across the alleyway. He smashes into the side of a wall, tumbling down to land in a heap on the floor. He lies there, unmoving, as smoke begins to slowly rise from his body.

The woman shakes her head and looks back at the two villains, now advancing again. She retreats quickly. She should have run, she should have gotten out of there, she should have escaped while she had the chance and now she's going to die at the hands of these two vilainous...

Was that it? sneers a chilling voice that seems to slice through all thought. All three in the alley freeze, and turn their attentions back to the heap at the side of the alley. Instead of a steaming corpse, the masked man is now standing, perfectly upright and seemingly fine, a gaping hole where his heart should be. The masked man laughs, a grave-cold, chilling sound. Try and do some real damage this time!
    As they all watch, the woman astounded and the villains horrified, the man lifts a hand to his chest and a green glow envelops his chest. When he takes his hand away, the hole that was there is gone.

The next few moments pass in a blur. Sabre bellows in terror and rage, drawing his second blade and rushing at the man. The man Simply turns to the side ever so slighty, extending his arm almost lazily towards the charging Sabre, his long, taloned fingers pointing towards his chest. The womans eyes widen as suddenly, a large red blade is protruding from his back. Sabre looks down, shocked at the sudden blooming of pain in his chest. The pain is short lived, however, as the blade now sticking through his body shortens, the man stepping forwards and slicing his throat open with his sharp talons. As Sabre topples over sideways, Surplus unleashes a burst of energy at the man again, but this time the man simply brings his cloak up around himself with a wave of his hand, the cloak swirling around him.

The arc of energy travels straight through the cloak-
    -into nothing. The energy slams through the wall behind where the man was, and soon the cloak isn't there either. Surplus casts around fearfully, when he catches movement out of the corner of his eye. Spinning around, he unleashes a blast of energy at the man, who's just appeared behind him. The man throws his arm up, cloak included, and the energy explodes, sending both of them backwards.
    The Man flips in the air, landing on his feet as Surplus picks himself up from the heap he landed in. The Man snorts. Let me show you how it's done, he sneers.

Suddenly, the chains that were hanging at his belt uncoil of their own accord, striking outwards, becoming longer and longer as they reach towards Surplus. Surplus's eyes widen as he steps backwards, but the laughing skulls on the end of the chains streak towards him faster and faster, clamping onto his legs. Two more shoot out from under the cloak, wrapping around his arms.
    "What are you?" Surplus asks, all rage gone, replaced with sheer terror.
    The Mans mask twists with a smile from underneath. I'm your worst nightmare... With that, a fifth chain shoots out from under his cloak, the skeleton head at the ends jaw chattering with silent laughter as it heads straight for Surplus's heart.
    The woman looks away suddenly, wincing at the squelching sound as the skull and chain shoot straight through the villains heart.

She looks back, hesitantly, and she sees the chain wrapping itself around the villains body from where it's protruding from the wound at the back. Surplus slumps, already dead, but a dull grey light soon surrounds him and the chains, spreading down the metal and back towards the mystery man. The man flashs completely black for a second, then all the the light vanishes and the chains dissapear back underneath his cloak and at his sides, letting Surplus drop lifelessly to the ground. The man turns around to look at the woman, still standing stock still, watching him.
    Go home, he commands. The world of heroes and villains is not what it is in comic books.

The woman nods slowly, taking a step backwards, towards the street behind her. She certainly will go home, and have a large amount of coffee to help her cope. She might even restart smoking after tonight. "W-Who are you?" she manages to stammer out.
    The man regards her for a second, then seems to make a decision. You may refer to me as Kreature. and with that, he flares his cloak and is gone. The woman shakes her head and flees from the alley.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Katelynn was just in the middle of a pose when she heard some one calling out "HEY! YOU!!!" He shouted. he proceeded to sprint towards her."you need to help me! please!". Katelynn squints her eyes to see who this man was, she fell back on her but when she notices it was the bucket head guy. Katelynn jumps to her feet and just watches the guy run straight for her, once he reaches her Katelynn quickly dove at him tackling him into the bushes.
    " first of all What the hell are you doing here, second how the hell do you know where I live, and lastly you better explain to me why I shouldn't hurt you" Katelynn says in a angry but low voice. She turns and looks up at her parents window, good the light was still off. She had about another half an hour before they were due to wake up. She looks back at the bucket head angrily
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Jordan honestly was not expecting that. He probably should have, but it must have slipped his mind while running from Sero. The cat scattered off into the bushes somewhere, it was nowhere to be found. But Victory had to explain himself quickly before the girl ripped his throat out, or somthing equally as gory. Victory took off the bucket on his head to reveal his face, somewhat terrified.

"okay, before you do anything rash I didnt know where else to turn! Do you know Sero? Oh what am I saying of coarse you wouldnt, who else knows Sero but me. Anyways hes a guy i know. When i went to shoo off that alley cat, Sero showed up and threw a streetlight at me. I Shit you not. He literally ripped one out of the ground and tossed it at me. I was able to avoid it, but ive been running from him for hours, I slept in the bushes for christ sake! Knowing Sero when he is mad it is not safe for me to go home, he almost killed me! And im not stupid, my gas station accident probably made front page news, I cant go to the police! I reconized you, we go to the same school, I only know where you live because my house isnt too far from here i swear!" He said with terror in his voice.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Katelynn watches in shock as the bucket man takes off his helmet and explains his story, surely enough he was Jordan Connolly a 12th grader in her school. She new he lived around her area but Katelynn didn't know he knew where she lives." That still doesn't give you right to come to my" Before Katelynn could finish her sentence she heard someone calling out.
    "Katelynn where are you" Yells her mom. CRAP, crap crap!
    " uhh, Over here mom" She sings out, she quickly looks at Jordan " Don't move" She says then stands up.
    " I though I seen something in the bush mom, sorry" Katelynn lies.
    " Well its getting late you have to get ready for school, and your father and I have to leave early. So finish up and get to your room and get ready for school." her mom says as she turns back to the door " Oh and another thing, you have to walk today, and remember your grounded" With that Katelynn's mom shuts the door, Katelynn was free to talk to Jordan again.

" Alright you need to listen closely, go to my back yard-staying close to the house- and find a big window with white curtains. That's my room, I will get you up here and when mom and dad leave you can take a shower, I'll wash your cloths and we will leave for school" Katelynn says standing up again. " Dont move until I get into my house" She whispers as she picks up her things off the ground.

Katelynn runs in the house and looks at her mom and dad; who were already for work. " Well I'm showering now and getting ready for school, and I know" Katelynn says pausing " No staying out after school". With that she runs up over the steps and into her room. Katelynn waited for the front door to close and the car to start before she goes to the back window.
    " Jordan? are you out here" She yells out wait for him to answer.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Jordan was relived, for the moment anyways. He was just glad she reconized him, it would have been bad if she didnt. He did as she asked and waited outside her window.

"Jordan? are you out there?" He heard Katelynn
    shout.

"Yeah im here, just gimme a sec" He replied. Jordan climbed into her window. Then he remembered somthing.

"I just remembered, the only clothes i have on me right now is my super outfit! I cant go to school like that." Jordan said
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Mockingbird stayed quietly in the man's arms as he ran, only to reach another superhero. At that time, Mockingbird jumped from his arms and ran under a bush to listen to them. Mockingbird only smiled to herself as she heard his story. Two super hero high schoolers. How cliche. The cat deftly followed them through the darkness, resting near the window. Her tail flicked side to side playfully, watching as the man climbed into her window.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 am

ooc - alright Bran, not sure were you went, so I'm going to continue.

bic - I stand outside for a while. Nothing. Not even a "who's there?". It's just silence. "I'll see you around!" I call out sarcastically as I head back to my home. It wasn't until 6:08 A.M that I got home. Padfoot came charging to the door (as per every entrance) when I got home. "Hey buddy," I smile, kneeling down to pet him a bit before I get up and walk upstairs to my room. I fall onto the bed, giving a deep sigh. "Dear Sleep!,

I miss you!

Love - Danny C, a.k.a Cataclysm." I sigh out loud before sitting up and getting ready for another day. I shave, take a shower, eat a quick breakfast, and put on some semi formal type clothing. I grab my messenger bag and neatly fill it with papers that I've marked, a lunch, and a small bag which contains my suit, if need be. Padfoot jumps off the bed and walks me to the door. "I'll see you around, alright Pad?" I pet him on the head as I eave the house, locking the door behind me. I start my car and drive towards the school.

I'm parked and walking into the school shortly after my departure. School started soon, but I still had ten minutes before my first class. I walk into the Staff Room, and grab some coffee. "Daniel! Good morning" I turn my head, an eyebrow raised as see the person talking to me. "Ah, morning Ronald," I smile as I stir milk into my coffee. He begins to speak again, but I simply say I must be heading off to class. He didn't mind much, seeing as we weren't the best of friends, but teachers had to be civilized to one another, don't they?

I walk into my class (being an English teacher) and write Superheroes! Super villains! on the chalkboard behind me. I sit down at my desk, drink some coffee, and wait for the bell to go off, and my students to enter.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 am

A shifting in the shadows- only a slight one- signals the arrival of a new figure across town. From out of the darkness steps Kreature, who surveys the deserted street. It's light, now, and he would have expected more people to be on the streets. Well, he supposes that most people are wary of being out and about on their own, what with the rise in villain activity. Most people don't have Kreatures deterence methods, after all.

Still, he would have expected some backbone from humanity, the worlds 'dominant' life form. This situation just proves how weak they really are...even the cultists that brought him back from the dead were too weak to hold control over him, and although he has yet to hunt down the last one- the leader is obviously a peg above the rest of those (ex) morons- he has a feeling that they won't be bothering him again any time soon. Still, he would like to kill the last of those who disrupted his peace, cutting away a lot of his memories in the process. To all intents and purposes, he is alive, but he can remember being dead, which is the weird thing. It felt...empty. Like there was nothing there, not really, and it was all black. It might sound lonely, boring, but...it was peaceful. Time didn't pass the same there as it does on Earth, and he could easily have drifted for eternity without thinking one bad thought about the peace.

He supposes that could just mean he was a loner in life, which would also explain his disdain for teams. Most of the 'teams' that the heroes are forming now are mainly rookies, almost garunteed to get themselves killed, and besides; Kreature works alone. It always works best, that way; then, he's only endangering himself and he can melt into the shadows once he's done. He saves rookies if he can get there in time, but he doesn't actively hunt them down. To get experience, you have to fight your own battles...the problem is, it's much easier now for rookie villains to get big time and dangerous than it is for heroes to get experienced. He himself almost got killed three times in the first couple of weeks after he was ressurected, almost ten years ago. He appears not to age unless he wants to, and he can't see the point; a 28 year old is more limber than a 38 year old, after all.

He heard about a government notice that went around a short while ago, calling all heroes. He didn't get one, so he doesn't know what it says...he's curious, but not curious to make himself known. He supposes that, being ressurected in secret by some small time villains, the government doesn't know much about him yet. He'd like to keep it that way; there could be questions, on both sides, and he isn't sure he wants to know the answers to the ones he'd ask. He can't remember much about his past life, only his name and that he was involved in the army somehow, but beyond that, it's a blur. He thinks he'd rather keep it that way than go digging. That life is behind him...this new, unlife is before him.

He looks either side of him again, and sighs. He supposes it's time to drop the costume for a time and go around undercover, as it were. It's good being able to change as quickly as he can; it means no mucking about in phone boxes.
    A faint blue light appears around him, flashes briefly and suddenly the symbiote suit has gone, the chains and cloak have dissappeared and, standing there instead of Kreature, is a tall, fair skinned man with jet black hair, slightly angular features and dark blue eyes. He's wearing a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt with dark grey slashes down the back and black trainers. He clicks his fingers lazily, and a pair of black sunglasses forms in his hands.

Turning around, Murdoch walks up the street, whistling casually. He has things to do today, things that being Kreature would make a lot harder to do.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 am

Mireya's eyes jolted into wakefullness before the sun rose. It was her way--embedded deep into her muscle memory. The previous day's struggles seemed only a distant memory to her until she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes were puffy and her nose bled. She put a tissue to her nose and made a silent point to return to work as soon as possible. It was only when she was made to stop fighting abruptly that this happened.

She walked out into the living room to find Anthony still asleep. She watched a moment, gripping at the laptop nervously and murmured preciously quietly, "Are you awake?"
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Morning light spilled into the bedroom where Romea lay, tangled up in the dark red sheets on her bed. She made a small tired noise, her body moving as she began to stretch. Her bare feet softly touched the hard wood floor as she lazily opened her eyes. Long night.

After setting off more explosions at the already crumbling building, she'd left the scene with that wicked grin on her face, twirling her new keys in her hand.

Romea looked to a corner of her room. Her black suit lay across the back of a chair. She then glanced at the clock. She groaned. Time for work.

Getting up, she walked into her closet, throwing on a dark grey, high waisted pencil skirt with a matching jacket and a white shirt. Putting on her black pumps also, she strode to her bathroom. After pinning up half of her long dark hair, she carefully applied her makeup, steering clear of Eden's alleged crimson lipstick. That would be a dead giveaway. She was undercover, after all. Romea smirked.

After placing her suit into her black leather briefcase, she walked to the front door of her apartment. A little box was on the wall next to the door. She opened its small door, smiling at her collections. Keys. Of all sorts. From her various victims. Car keys, house keys, safety deposit box keys, etcetera, etcetera. You name it.

Romea grabbed a black and silver key, walking out of her apartment on the top floor,locking her door, and walking down the hallway and into the elevator. After pushing the button for the parking lot level, she twirled the key in her hand, smirking all the way down.

As the elevator dinged, she stepped out, holding the key above her head and pushing a button. In the far left corner, a sleek black car flashed its lights and sounded. A Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.

That wide grin of hers was present as she walked over, heels clicking away. She stepped in the car and turned it on, revving the engine, then taking off towards her work. The office. Boring thing, that job, but she had to stay incognito.

She parked the car, locking it, then walked into the tall building with many windows, briefcase swinging at her side. Romea grabbed coffee on the way to her work space, receiving little hellos from her fellow employees. As she sat down in her chair, she heard the sound of the television mounted on the wall by the entrance.

"...There's no question that last night's events were caused by arsonists. And not just any arsonists; we've received reports proving that the inferno was the work of the alleged Villains. Thirty-seven men and women lost their lives in the fire on Regland Street."

The picture of the screen played a video of the burning building and gas station. Faint screams could be heard in the background of the clip as the newcaster's voice talked over it.

The clip stopped, showing the newscaster. She had a troubled look on her small-featured face, "Though our Heroes did show, it seemed nearly impossible to save all of the citizens in peril." she paused, "Many people are asking the same question: When will the chaos come to an end? But it seems we have no answer. Will the Heroes finally find a way to defeat the evildoers in our city?" she paused again, "Sarah McArthur, News Channel 7."

The screen flitted to a commercial. Romea looked away with a small smile, bringing her coffee cup to her lips.

Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Anthony's eyes snapped open. He'd always been a light sleeper, especially so since his days in the military. "I am now. Did you manage any sleep?" he asked, before moving to a sitting position. There had been many nights where Mireya didn't seem to fall asleep at all, and when that happened, Tony got worried. To him, getting a tiny bit of sleep was more important than eating.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 am

Murdoch stalks down the road, still whistling, the sound seemingly at odds with with how he's moving; a jaunty, cheerful sound and a dark, suspicious, almost dangerous movement. All the heroes will probably be waking up now...that's the problem. The heroes all seem to think that this is a daytime occupation. Criminals are around 24/7, and so should they be. As it is, he's only in human form to investigate something.

He fought a villain the other night who got away, but the thing is, he can't have been older than 18. He only got away because one of his abilities is teleportation, but now he knows that that is his power, Murdoch can plan accordingly. He needs to isolate and take out the villain, but he has to figure out the alias. He knows that the rookie villains normally go to the main school in this area, so that's where he's going.

He looks around; no one in sight. Good. Suddenly, his crimson cloak appears out of nowhere, seemingly growing from his back, enveloping him suddenly. In a moment, there's noone there, save a small shadow on the floor that flits off down the street.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 am

I look at Jordan and laugh " You didn't bring your normal clothing with you when you left your house? that's like a number one rule my friend" I say as I walk around my room, thinking of what to do. " Well you can borrow some of my dads cloths, you look about the same size and height." I say as I walk out of my room and into my parents room. Looking around I grad a white short sleeve shirt, a black dress shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. I walk back into my room and hand them over to him. " You can use the shower in the hall and I'll use mine. When your out knock on my door to see if I'm finished if not go, make yourself something to eat while I'm getting ready." With that I push him out of my room and head of for the shower. I remember something and sing out " We have an hour and a bit so we need to hurry up."

10 mins later.

Katelynn jumps out of the shower and looks at the time, she still had just little under an hour to get ready and walk. She walks over to her mirror and puts her hair into a fishtail braid so that it would be out of her face in school and if she needed to be her hero self. Katelynn then applys a small amount of liquid eye liner and some mascara. She gets dressed into her normal everyday clothing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2088833 and heads off down to the kitchen to cook her and Jordan some pancakes and french toast.

Last edited by Night Elf on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 am

Schuyler's eyes hung open, unable to sleep from the night's festivities. She sat up from the bed, the sheets formed around where her body laid. She stood and walked to the large window, looking down upon the city. The cat meowed on the table next to her and took a swing at her arm, leaving a small scratch.
    She had left the two super heroes when the sun rose, going back into the business district of the city. Schuyler had killed a woman, taken her car and house keys. When the villain came to the apartment, she was surprised at the state. Large floor to ceiling windows in the kitchen, a modern style, and a cat.
    Schuyler wonders through the woman's personal possessions, taking out a locket and a ring, along with many other items, apparently from her mother. She slips on the locket and the ring as she changes into some of the woman's clothes. The limp Mockingbird suit goes into a black bag the woman owned, the mask dropped on top. The girl picks up the bag and starts for the door, only to grab a knife from the kitchen. She slipped it in her bag and left, locking the apartment after her.
    The shape-shifter hurries from the building and takes the car from the parking garage, a 2008 BMW 135i Coupe. She slides in and pulls into the street towards the lifeless office building, all too familiar to her.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:47 am

"I slept soundly," she replied despite the reddish bags growing under her eyes. "I know you slept well," she said with a hint of a smile.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Jordan was downstairs when Katelynn greeted him. Jordan was so relived, she had gotten him out of a world of trouble. He knew he had to make it up to her somehow, he just didn't quite know how.

"Listen Katelynn, I just wanted to thank you. the past couple of hours have been total hell, yet you still have done so much for me. So...yeah I just want to say thank you." Jordan said with a smile.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Katelynn looked at Jordan and laughed, " We all get in trouble once in a while, lets just say you owe me one" She walks over to the cupboards and grabs two plates, two glasses, and two forks and knives. She lays them on the kitchen counter and walks back over to the stove grabbing the pan. Katelynn lays both pancakes and french toast on their plates. " Milk, juice or water? oh and we need to eat this pretty fast then get a move on" Katelynn says as she walks over to the fridge to grab there drinks.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Jordan finished the breakfeast Katelynn had prepared. He placed his plate in the sink, then faced her.

"We should probably go or we will be late for first class." Jordan said.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

You all dont honestly care about how she went home, slept, and got dressed. Ill just go from there .-.;;

Alice (balance) Stepped out of her apartment and shut the door. She pulled off her necklace, locking the door with the key. She had her costume in her bag, squished under all her clothes. The backpack was thrown carelessly over her shoulder as a piece of toast was hanging from her mouth. She checked the door once more before heading down and out of the building. She walked down the road towards the school, humming to herself. "do do do do~" Up the road, to the left, down the hill. She made her way slowly to school. She quietly walked into her class, Pulling her hair up into a bun.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Katelynn finishes her food and puts her plate in the sink. "Yeah lets go" she says as she grabs her school bag and walk to the door. Katelynn waits as Jordan walks out. Katelynn closes the door behind them and locks it. " So just because I saved your but from killing someone and from getting your but kicked by your friend, doesn't mean we actually " Know " each other. Lets just leave it like it use to be alright? I don't want people to think anything." Katelynn says in a quite voice. She was a loner in school but that's how she likes it. She doesn't have to lie to anyone when she need to leave quickly to become Night Elf, so she wanted to keep it that way. The easy way. They had just arrived at school and Katelynn stopped outside the door with Jordan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:53 am