Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Tierra- State of Civil War.

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Tierra- State of Civil War. - Page 2 Empty Tierra- State of Civil War.

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Imagine that you are no longer on planet Earth but a different one in a farther galaxy, billions of light-years away. The planet is called Cielle, and is much like the Earth. From the environment, the technology to lifestyles, the majority of it is same. However, there is one major difference between the people of Cielle and the people of Earth and that is: superpowers. The people of Cielle have succeeded in using magic and superpowers since centuries ago and have made good use of them to propel their advancements further. Their superpowers are split into several different categories and they are also placed in different districts of a continent named Tierra, those with similar abilities grouped together.

Note: Of all the abilities listed below in each district, you can only choose one! You can also create your own ability as long as the ability suits the characteristics of the territory with an ok from me.

Territory 1, Vera: Vera is the capital of Tierra. The residents of Vera possess purely psychic or psychokinetic abilities. The abilities vary to a certain degree like any other districts but in Vera, almost each ability is unique. Some common examples of their abilities are psychokinesis, telepathy, dowsing, psychometry, astral projection ( Able to project his/her own body into a ghostly image that can attack people from any distance away while the physical body remains elsewhere. The image however can only travel on foot and has the same strength as the projecter’s physical body. There are other kinds of abilities as well as the Verans are unique in their gifts. The city is one of the most hi-tech districts of the continent.
    People: Randy(me)

Territory 2, Gerande: Gerand is the most undeveloped, natural district of all. Gerande is also one of the two territories which houses the Elementalists who possess powers that are purely physical and elemental. Some can only control the elements that exist in nature while others can create and control at the same time the elements. Gerande houses the earth, water and ice users. Technology is more scarce here and residents rely on their abilities more here.

Territory 3, Tempest: Tempest is the other elemental district and houses fire, lightning and wind users. Volcanoes are easily found in this region but the fire controllers are able to stop it’s eruption if plenty in number. Earthquakes are also often in Tempest and some of the residents have been blaming Gerande, the second territory for this. They believe the Earth controllers are causing these earthquakes on purpose and the two districts now hate each other for this conflict. Modern technologies exist in this region and the houses are also well-built for earthquakes and other natural disasters.
    People: Eljordo

Territory 4, Altara: Altara is the smallest territory and is entirely a prison for all those who commit crime. Therefore, it houses those who have commited crimes. When they enter, their abilities are taken away by a chip that restricts their abilities. Once the chip is implanted for over a month, it is removed because whoever the chip belonged to, their ability is completely erased. However, they have trained and trained to regain their abilities. Finally, the chip’s effect began to wear off but instead of getting back their original abilities, they gained super-strength, speed and reflexes up to the point where they can lift cars, run up to 50km/h and can catch 10 tennis balls being thrown at them at once. They want nothing but the destruction of Vera, the capital.

Territory 5, Phos: Phos is famous for its powerhouses, able to power the entirety of Tierra. The residents of Phos possesses one of these three abilities: Light-control, shadow control or technopathy ( machine control). They provide the electricity of all the districts and is very strict. Most work at the powerhouses. The application process is hard and long however and you can get easily fired. Without the little money from working in the powerhouses, you would starve to death. The people of Phos has had enough and hopes to revolt against Vera as well.
    People: Gwendoline Forne

Territory 6, Pithon: Pithon houses those individuals who have the ability of shapeshifting. The Pithoneans usually can turn into animals that are commonly found on earth but other rare examples of creatures they can turn into are: Dragons, drakons, sphinxes, phoenix, white tigers, and certain others. Pithoneans hate living in such a compact space of Pithon and also want to take over other territories.
    People: May

Territory 7, Magna: Magna was the first territory to be discovered and the original capital of Tierra. However, they were stripped of power when the Verans savagely destroyed their homes and everything that meant to them. Now back in full power, they mean to destroy Vera. The people of primo have power over metals, being able to bend it and move it or liquefy it with just their minds.

As you can tell, Vera isn’t very good as a leader. In fact, the only thing they want is an extravagant life and all the other territories aren’t too fond of Vera. It is only a matter of time before the fall of Vera but the real question is who will emerge as a leader and take over the role of Vera? Districts will fight and many unholy alliances will form. Will Vera fall or make alliances and live to see another day? Which district will win?. You decide. The war will officially start at about post 100 and all hell will be loose. Let’s see how this goes.

Last edited by Howl City on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Tierra- State of Civil War. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tierra- State of Civil War.

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

The hammerhead transpor had finally reached its destination. The Gates of Phos. By the looks of the gate it was still not fully repaired from the Phos/Tempest war. The gates opened for the bulky transport, it slowly lumbered its way into the city. Two Phosian soldiers stood in the way of the transport, hoping to adress Gallus. Gallus, Alistair and two other soldiers pilled out of the transport while one manned the mounted machine gun at the top of the transport.

"So you're the Tempest commander I presume? The Govenor General will meet with you in the council tower at the centre of town, furthermore I must ask you to hand over your weapons before proceeding further. You will recieve them back once you leave" The first guard said.

"Tell the govenor general I will be happy to meet with him, but I cannot hand over my weapons. I am all for peace, but I am not a fool" Gallus replied.

"If you do not hand over your weapons we will be forced to place you under arrest." The second guard said.

Alistair and the other guards stepped infront of Gallus. The Two guards raised their guns while Alistair's hands swelled with lightning.

"You have no authority over us Phosian! We are here to negotiate an alliance with your country! We are keeping our weapons!" Alistair barked.

The two guards backed down without hesitation. Gallus and the others entered the Hammerhead again. After a ten minute drive, they had reached the council tower. Gallus, Alistair and six guards pilled out of the Hammerhead, while the other would guard the transport. The group entered the tower entrance. There was a receptionist waiting for them.

"You must be the Tempest commander, Govenor General Lukas is in the next room."

Gallus and his men entered the room, Inside Govenor General Lukas Forne, aswell as an armed host greetted them. One individual caught Gallus's attention, A younger girl accompanied the Govenor. She distracted him only for a moment, then his attention was back at the govenor. Gallus and his men all quickly bowed to him, as it was customary in Tempest to bow when you meet with another government official.

"So, you're the famous Gallus Martieus, It is a pleasure to meet you."
    Govenor Forne adressed.

"And you, Govenor Forne. It is unfortunate we are not meeting on more pleasant matters." Gallus replied.

"Indeed"

"You and I have fought once before, back then we were sworn enemies. Now you want to jump on our shoulders at the first talk of rebellion. While Tempest is well open for new allies, what is stopping you from attacking us once Vera falls? Tempest is not far from Vera, what is stopping you from pulling out your men and attacking Tempest while our troops are gone? See the only reason I am meeting with you today is because I am a man who belives in second chances. I must warn you now, If this alliance is forged and a single Phocian soldier sets foot in tempest without our given consent, We will not accept your surender next time around. I believe in second chances, Third ones not so much"

Gallus awaited for the govenor to speak.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

When he stepped in, power radiated from him. I found myself studying him hard, as if he would disappear in less then a second, or if I blinked. Tall. Firm. The dress uniform suddenly felt bulky and strange on my skin, the sun coming in from the council tower suddenly far too bright.

I allowed myself to focus on their conversation. My father seemed flushed and uncomfortable and stuttered, so I spoke.

"Tempest holds nothing of interest for Phos, except extra man power and a common enemy. If after the war, you deem it sensical, the alliance may even continue, but for now we shouldn't have to worry about anything but Vera."

I flushed and looked at the ground, adding a "sir" as an afterthought. My father looked at me, and I couldn't understand the expression on his face.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Gallus was not expecting the girl to speak for the govenor. She did have guts to interupt a fully armed man, followed by an armed host. He respected this however. Gallus turned to face the girl.

"Of coarse Tempest holds no strategic value to your country, but some motives require no reward. What of revenge? Revenge grants you no reward, it is one of the most basic of human emotions. We men of Tempest nigh seven years ago broke down your walls, sacked your homes and slaughtered your soldiers. You are right that we must unite to face a common enemy, but once that enemy is taken from power, as you say 'Phos wants nothing from Tempest'. If you do not want anything with Tempest, would you miss us if we were wiped from the face of Tierra? No, you wouldnt. You would have nothing to lose, and you would satisfy your lust for revenge..." Gallus spoke.

The room went silent for a moment, until Govenor Lukas tried to speak.

"Now see here..." Gallus raised his fist as to tell the govenor not to speak.

"What say you girl?"
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 pm

"I say this. There is trust, and there is distrust. Trust is an alliance, and trust means we take down Vera together. Distrust is certain failure. I suppose I'm merely asking you to trust." I pushed my shoulders back, stood straighter. My father's face had slowly been turning red, and now he was certainly angry.

"What exactly gives you the right to come in here and-"

"Father." I turned to face him. "With all due respect, please." I tightened my features and turned back to the commander. "What say you?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Gallus was pleasantly suprised by the girls composure. To argue with a group of forien warriors, and even challenge the generals wits? This was a true gift.

"Indeed trust is the foundation of a alliance, but trust is merly a human emotion. Emotions can be swayed. I may trust your soldiers to aid mine, but I cannot trust that you will stay trustworthy. How do you know I am not lieing? I could be the one who plans on grinding your country into the dust when Vera and Gerande are taken care of. The only thing you can trust is that Tempest may not have the manpower to attack you once the war is over. Some say only a madman would do such a thing, but the world is filled with madmen. Madness can break alliances. Trust does forge alliances, but trusting too easily will break them. I am not a man of idle trust, you must earn my trust. How could I have possibly known this meeting wouldnt just be a trap for me? If Tempest were to lose me, our war effort would shatter, leaving Tempest ripe for the taking. The only reason I am here is because of trust. You are young, and blind to the harsh reality of the world. I trust my allies, but I do not stake everything on them staying allies."
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I paused, wary of what exactly he was trying to say. "I'm not exactly sure what you want from me. Whether you take our Alliance or not is up to you, sir, I cannot help you or your country make this decision."

My father sighed and began to pace, and I glanced nervously at him. If I received a beating for this, it would be well deserved. I turned back to the man.

"I can only offer my word, and that is good. I have never broken a promise." I told him the truth- never once had I broken a promise, not even to Bram. My Father, on the other hand, was a lying cheating bastard. But, if it came down to it, I would lay my life on the line to make sure he kept his word.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Gallus did not know how to take this. Who was this girl?

"What is your name girl? Who are you to reasure an entire nation on your word?"

But then it hit him like a ton of bricks..

"Are you the govenors kin?"
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 am

She looked at him uncertainly, trying to understand the expression on his face, and nodded. "Yes, I am his daughter." She immediately knew where this would spiral to. He'd think she was only there because she was the governor's daughter. And then it hit her. She was. She was only there because I had chanced to land in the right family, and she turned to her father.

"If that is all..."

He shook his head. "Ye stay, if ye be so smart as to speak for your elders. Handle yerself, now."

Last edited by Gwendoline Forne on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:21 am

Gallus let out a faint grin, only for a moment.

"Now governor, judging by your daughters resolve and determination, you should be proud of your kin. You say you would lay down your own life For your word, if this be true, Tempest agrees to the terms of the alliance."

Gallus knew the governor would not sacrifice his own kin for revenge, he was cold but not cruel.

"Under two conditions, first phosian forces must aid in defending Tempest if ever under siege, and your kin shall remain under my watch for the duration of the war, in case you decide to attack us. This is not a dessision to be made on the spot however, I will return to Tempest, I will expect to hear your answer in three days. If you agree, a hammerhead will arrive to take your daughter, and Tempest shall ally with Phos."

Gallus and his party bowed again, then left the room.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I gaped. My father gaped. The commander left the room.

"Father, I-"

"You got yourself into this mess, Gwendoline. Forget your training. Take off the uniform, it was not meant for you. I don't know why I thought it would be. Pack your things, I am agreeing to his terms. If I must give my daughter for the cause, then I must give my daughter for the cause."

I stood and stared at him a moment, and then turned on my heel, hating the shiny sounding clack of my boots against the cold stone.

~*~

Once in my chambres, I kicked off my boots, angrily yanking down the zipper on the side of the skin tight uniform and pulling it from my body, kicking it to the floor.

I pulled on a dress, tightening the laces on the side harshly, whipping my hair into a tight ponytail that brushed the nape of my neck.

The next three days would be hell.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Gallus had received the news from Governor Lukas, he was to agree with the Terms. 1st Lord Horus requested to speak with him. Gallus made his way to Horus's tent, a map of Tierra laid in the middle, while Horus reviewed it.

"So commander, our alliance with Phos is going smoothly?"

"Indeed my lord. The Governor has agreed and a hammerhead has been sent our to pick up the girl."

"You never cease to amaze me commander, now that matters are settled with Phos, we must turn our attention to the impending war with Gerande."

"I had Thaddeus prep the recruits while I was away. With the Phocians aiding us Gerande won't stand a chance."

"This may be hard for me to ask, but I am requesting you and the 403rd to remain in Tempest while our main force attacks Gerande."

"But sir..." Gallus protested

"Too much could go wrong, I will call you if we need reinforcements, but I want someone I can trust to protect Tempest while I am away. I will assume command of our attack force."

"Very well sir..." Gallus sighed

"We leave for Gerand in two weeks."
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 pm

When the man came to gather me and my things, it was cold out in Phos. The weather had not warmed in the past days, and neither had my father's heart. It was quiet all the time now in the fortress, and as sad as I was to go, I was happy to be leaving it in a way.

He merely nodded to me and took the two heaviest bags, leaving me to struggle with the rest, as he loaded them onto an air car and opened the passenger side door for me. I slipped in, wearing simple, heavy brown wool slacks and a white blouse, hair falling in cool waves around my shoulders. It was a sullen day, and I wore sullen clothes.

It was a long journey, even by air car. Close to three days it took us to cross the multiple rivers and borders between Tempest and Phos. I slept in the back of the air car, Gallus' loyal retriever slept outside in a space bag that should've kept him warm.

When we arrived, it was colder in Tempest then it had been in Phos, and the ground was covered in snow. I looked up at the towering fortress in front of me, and wondered how on earth we had managed to war with them and survive half as long as we did.

With a grunt, the man gestured that I should follow him. I did so, into the wrought iron gates surrounding the main square, struggling to carry the luggage that he did not have.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Gallus was in his tent, he had alot to think about. A soldier entered his tent.

"Sir! The girl just arrived, she is in the temple"

"excellent. I will meet with her shortly" Gallus left his tent and headed to the temple. It was snowing out, it had been snowing ever since he had returned. He opened the large iron doors of the temple, he saw the girl there, and one of his men helping with her bags.

"Girl! You are not a houseguest here, you must earn your place!" he threw her a ratty red jumpsuit, it had the Tempest military symbol on it.

"put this on and meet me by the arena, your training starts today" Gallus left the temple.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 pm

I just barely caught the jumpsuit, dropping my bags to do so. I heard something shatter and let the suit drop and all, falling to my knees and hurriedly opening the bag with shaking fingers.

Inside were my clothes, layered over an old, brass picture frame. The glass, now shattered, had once protected an old photograph of Bram and I, hugging and laughing when we were naught but young children, before the war with Tempest. Holding back tears, I wrapped the picture in my clothes, and zipped up the bag. The man lead me to spartan chambres, with no decorations at all, only a bed and a nightstand. I propped the picture of Bram and I up against the wall on the nightstand and shucked off my clothes, slipping into the Tempest suit.

It is not different from one I may have worn in Phos, or seen my father's soldiers wear in years of my childhood, except it is red, not black. It fits me, if only a little tight, but I will not complain.

Slicking my hair back into a sleek, long pony tail that is too tight, I find my way to the arena, which turns out to be a long, grassy- perfectly trimmed- training fields.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Gallus was in the middle of putting new recruits thre 'the right' all Tempest soldiers must go threw. He stared the new recruit in the eyes. A sharp bell sounded and the recruit ran at Gallus. He threw a right hook at him, Gallus countered it and delivered a hard elbow to the recruits face. The recruit fell to the floor, blood gushing from his nose. Gallus just spat on the floor next to him.

"someone drag this scum out of here!" Gallus barked. A soldier entered the arena and dragged the recruit off. Gallus then saw the girl in her jumpsuit.

"Girl! Your next! Enter the arena and prepare for the right!"
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Horrified, I realized that I had absolutely no idea how to fight. None. I had not been trained ever in my life due to my father's ridiculous, sheltering ways. But I stepped forwards anyway, mind racing, heart pounding. This man was huge. And then, of course, I always had to open my big mouth.

"I have a name, you know, and it's not girl." With that, I threw a punch.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Gallus grabbed the fist from the air, he decided not to hurt her... Yet.

"In Phos, you had a name, here you are a recruit. You must earn your name!" Gallus roared. He pushed he back, sending her to the ground.

"Maybe you should throw the foreign welp a bone sir!" Alistar said sarcastically.

"Very well, we can't expect Phosians to fight like Tempest men anyways" Gallus unsheathed a rather large combat knife and placed it at her feet.

"Since you are foreign, I doubt you are firmilliar with the right. The rules are simple. No powers, just combat, the longer you last the more respect you earn. The right ends when you give up, or when I knock you unconcious" a sharp bell rang.

" Have at you girl!"
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

I paused, and crouched low to the ground, fingers grasping the knife. I had always had good aim, and while I had not had combat practice, I had had archery and had known how to shoot arrows, throw knives, and aim a gun (although I was never aloud to fire it).

Slowly, know sudden movements, I unbent my legs and then, with a quick flick of my wrist, I shot the knife forward quick as lightening. He moved, and the knife didn't go where it was supposed to (the thick of his arm) but instead grazed his suit. I could see blood all the same, however, and then I realized my idiotic mistake.

I had thrown my one chance at maybe getting anywhere away.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Gallus held his arm for a moment, he was bleeding, but nothing too serious.

"So, the whelp has some fight in her. You should have kept the knife." Gallus chuckled. Gallus let our a right hook, she ducked under it, but Galuus followed up with a Knee. His knee connected with her face, sending her to the ground. Before he could see if she was unconscious or not, he had to say.

"What say you Phosian? Give up?" Gallus laughed
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 pm

She struggled, and sat up, spitting red. "No," she growled, and lunged at him, knees hitting his sides and hands on his shoulders, taking him down with a loud thump. Spitting again, she stood up, only to fall to her knees, her head ringing.

"Ow," she mumbled, eyes shut tight. She was happy that she had been able to take him down at least once, but she knew the blow was coming.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Gallus was pleased that she had some fight in her, most recruits fail to bring him down. She did however, make the mistake of standing over him. While on the ground, he let out a powerfull kick, connecting with her ribcage, sending her to the ground once again. Gallus kept on top of her and began raining down punches.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm

And in deed, they did come. Each blow seemed to hurt more then the last, until she was sure she was bruised everywhere on her body. She took it quietly, no tears and no cries. Her mouth stayed firmly shut and voice stayed firmly lodged in her throat.

In the end, she fell unconscious, the black overcoming her. And then it didn't hurt anymore.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Gallus delivered his final punch, knocking her unconcious. The right had concluded. She was now an Initiate in the 403rd Tempest. Gallus stood up and gazed apon her unconcious body. Dispite being a foriener, she had heart. Gallus respected her. She did not quit, a feat many cannot claim to have. Gallus lifted her body off of the ground.

"Get this woman to the infirmary, when she awakes praise her. Tell her she has completed her right, and is now an Initiate for the 403rd."

Two soldiers placed her on a stretcher and carried her off.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm

When I woke, I was in a white washed room, with aches all over. A medical man in a white jacket was watching me and seemed excited that I was showing signs of life, and hurried into the room.

"Gwendoline Forne?" He asked, smiling and jotting something down on a clip board.

"I take it I've earned my name, then?" I asked, still coming out of a haze.

"Ah. You've talked to Gallus, I see. I'll have a word with him. Now-" I interrupted him, shaking my head.

"Please don't talk to Gallus on my behalf. I just want to be regular here, and if you're helping me out, it's not going to do me any favors with anyone."

He nodded slowly, and then jotted down something else. "If it makes you feel better, I have a message from the Commander himself. Said to tell you that you did a good job."

I nodded slowly, and he flicked his reading glasses down his nose.

"Now, medical condition. You have several bruised ribs, severe bruising under your left eye, and he broke your nose. However, there's nothing on this list that I can keep you hospitalized for."

"So I have to leave?" I asked, sighing heavily.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. I can provide you with strong pain killers, but they'll likely make you drowsy, which isn't something you want to be when you train with Gallus."

I nodded, and looked up at him. "Thanks, Doc."

He smiled, and then frowned. "I think you ought to look into a mirror, just to... you know...."

"Know what they're staring at when I walk out there?" He laughed and I managed a wan smile. He handed me a hand mirror, and I looked at myself briefly. I looked terrible. There was a bump in my previously straight nose, my eye was black and blue, and my face looked gaunt and tired.

"I can provide you with a meal tablet. Take it with some water and-"

" I should go," I murmured ,interrupting him again. He nodded, seemingly nervous but he let me stand. "My uniform?" He pointed to a hook on the closet. I nodded to him, he left, and I changed, judging by the time of day that Gallus would be with his men on the field.

I was right. I sat in the arena's stadium seats, managing to wobble up enough seats to get a good view.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Gallus was hard at work training his men, right now they were Demonstrating their elemental bending skills on far away dummies. All of the troops seemed to be struggleing to hit them at that range. Finally Gallus got frustrated.

" No No, this is how you do it" Gallus' eyes lit up, he sent out a massive fireball at lightning speed. His fireball destroyed ten dummies, The Initiates just stared in awe. From the corner of his eye he saw Gwendoline.

"Gwendoline, come down here and show these pansies what you can do"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:52 am