Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Tierra- State of Civil War.

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Tierra- State of Civil War. - Page 4 Empty Tierra- State of Civil War.

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Imagine that you are no longer on planet Earth but a different one in a farther galaxy, billions of light-years away. The planet is called Cielle, and is much like the Earth. From the environment, the technology to lifestyles, the majority of it is same. However, there is one major difference between the people of Cielle and the people of Earth and that is: superpowers. The people of Cielle have succeeded in using magic and superpowers since centuries ago and have made good use of them to propel their advancements further. Their superpowers are split into several different categories and they are also placed in different districts of a continent named Tierra, those with similar abilities grouped together.

Note: Of all the abilities listed below in each district, you can only choose one! You can also create your own ability as long as the ability suits the characteristics of the territory with an ok from me.

Territory 1, Vera: Vera is the capital of Tierra. The residents of Vera possess purely psychic or psychokinetic abilities. The abilities vary to a certain degree like any other districts but in Vera, almost each ability is unique. Some common examples of their abilities are psychokinesis, telepathy, dowsing, psychometry, astral projection ( Able to project his/her own body into a ghostly image that can attack people from any distance away while the physical body remains elsewhere. The image however can only travel on foot and has the same strength as the projecter’s physical body. There are other kinds of abilities as well as the Verans are unique in their gifts. The city is one of the most hi-tech districts of the continent.
    People: Randy(me)

Territory 2, Gerande: Gerand is the most undeveloped, natural district of all. Gerande is also one of the two territories which houses the Elementalists who possess powers that are purely physical and elemental. Some can only control the elements that exist in nature while others can create and control at the same time the elements. Gerande houses the earth, water and ice users. Technology is more scarce here and residents rely on their abilities more here.

Territory 3, Tempest: Tempest is the other elemental district and houses fire, lightning and wind users. Volcanoes are easily found in this region but the fire controllers are able to stop it’s eruption if plenty in number. Earthquakes are also often in Tempest and some of the residents have been blaming Gerande, the second territory for this. They believe the Earth controllers are causing these earthquakes on purpose and the two districts now hate each other for this conflict. Modern technologies exist in this region and the houses are also well-built for earthquakes and other natural disasters.
    People: Eljordo

Territory 4, Altara: Altara is the smallest territory and is entirely a prison for all those who commit crime. Therefore, it houses those who have commited crimes. When they enter, their abilities are taken away by a chip that restricts their abilities. Once the chip is implanted for over a month, it is removed because whoever the chip belonged to, their ability is completely erased. However, they have trained and trained to regain their abilities. Finally, the chip’s effect began to wear off but instead of getting back their original abilities, they gained super-strength, speed and reflexes up to the point where they can lift cars, run up to 50km/h and can catch 10 tennis balls being thrown at them at once. They want nothing but the destruction of Vera, the capital.

Territory 5, Phos: Phos is famous for its powerhouses, able to power the entirety of Tierra. The residents of Phos possesses one of these three abilities: Light-control, shadow control or technopathy ( machine control). They provide the electricity of all the districts and is very strict. Most work at the powerhouses. The application process is hard and long however and you can get easily fired. Without the little money from working in the powerhouses, you would starve to death. The people of Phos has had enough and hopes to revolt against Vera as well.
    People: Gwendoline Forne

Territory 6, Pithon: Pithon houses those individuals who have the ability of shapeshifting. The Pithoneans usually can turn into animals that are commonly found on earth but other rare examples of creatures they can turn into are: Dragons, drakons, sphinxes, phoenix, white tigers, and certain others. Pithoneans hate living in such a compact space of Pithon and also want to take over other territories.
    People: May

Territory 7, Magna: Magna was the first territory to be discovered and the original capital of Tierra. However, they were stripped of power when the Verans savagely destroyed their homes and everything that meant to them. Now back in full power, they mean to destroy Vera. The people of primo have power over metals, being able to bend it and move it or liquefy it with just their minds.

As you can tell, Vera isn’t very good as a leader. In fact, the only thing they want is an extravagant life and all the other territories aren’t too fond of Vera. It is only a matter of time before the fall of Vera but the real question is who will emerge as a leader and take over the role of Vera? Districts will fight and many unholy alliances will form. Will Vera fall or make alliances and live to see another day? Which district will win?. You decide. The war will officially start at about post 100 and all hell will be loose. Let’s see how this goes.

Last edited by Howl City on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Tierra- State of Civil War. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tierra- State of Civil War.

Post by Eljordo Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Gallus walked next to Alistair as he laid down a steady hail of bullets over the wire.

"Forward warriors of the 403rd! You know no pain! You know no fear!" Gallus shouted in a booming voice.

Many Initiates were just comming out of the far end.

"Those of you who make it out of the back fall into line!"
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 am

As I crawled out from the end of the hell tunnel, I stood with my hands neatly behind my lower back, eyes staring straight ahead of me without any emotion, cold, even. My hair and body was caked with mud, and my already bruised face was now a mess. When the last soldier crawled from underneath the wire, and stood in line, the firing of the gun stopped.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 am

Gallus observed the line of exhausted troops, no casualties. Good.

"I bet your all hungry aren't you? Missed breakfast? No worries maggots, we've got all the food you could eat, all you have to do is get to it" Gallus pointed to a table stoked with military rations and a huge jug of water. It was just on the other side of the field. Only a few dozen trees of cover.

"The problem? 15 of my finest sharpshooters will be firing these at you" Gallus held up a rather large beanbag.

"Make no mistake Initiates, if one of these hits you you will be going down. So what are you waiting for? Go get your food!"

The Initiates stormed towards the food, praying not to get hit by the beanbags.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm

I had a different strategy then most, deciding that instead of jockying for the front like the rest of the soldiers, I would stay at an even middle. I jogged ahead of the slowest, stayed a little behind the fastest.

Gallus yelled at us, and another soldier went down in the front- he had been taking a lead. I smiled to myself but ducked my head, and ran the end of the field at the table, getting a couple slaps on the back from the guys who had also made it. Looking around, really looking, for the first time. There were almost no women. I saw maybe three.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Gallus scanned the field. Little over a dozen Initiates had made it to the food. just over thirty laid unconcious on the floor. To his suprise, Gwendoline had made it. Impressive, but it was unfortunate she would probably not see the comming ambush.

"NOW!" Gallus roared.

ten troops leaped out of the bushes with rapid fire beanbag guns, they began to unload on the Initiates.

"Get to cover Initiates, unless you want to take a beanbag gun to the face!" Gallus laughed
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:29 pm

At the first gunshot, I sprang into action. Pushing over one of the heavily laden tables, I ducked behind it, praying that they wouldn't cross over the line and shoot me in my cornered position. They didn't, and three or four other soldiers ducked behind my table with me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Good instincts. Very good instincts.

"Drop it!" Gallus shouted.

A small box parachuted down to the ground near the Initiates.

"Heres your chance to fight back whelps!"

The box was filled with beanbag guns.
    Gwendoline Forne
    Gwendoline Forne

Post by Gwendoline Forne Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Slowly, one of the four that had made it with me nudged it with his foot. It didn't explode, so examined it closer, and came up with several beanbag guns, and tossed one to me. I caught it, and immediately peered over the table and shot at one of the men I could see. I missed, and then remembered how hard it was to shoot a gun.

And so the shooting continued- back and forth and back and forth, me missing more then hitting, but still. We knocked out a fair few of men.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 am

'Time to finish them off, Gallus thought to himself. He grabbed a beanbag gun and mved towards te Initiates. He lt out three rounds, dropping one of the initiates.
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I have decided to enter this and here is my Char.

Name: Rei Aeterna
    Sexuality: straight
    Eyes: Light Brown
    Skin: lightly taned
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 6"0
    Territory: Altara, formerly Tempest
    Ability: Can move at high speeds (45km/hr), formerly a wind user
    Background: Rei was once a promising wind user and strategist of Tempest. Then he was set up by high ranking Vera officials who feared that Rei would lead Tempest to overthrow Vera. Striped of his ability to use the wind and tossed into Altara. He like many others before him soon realized that in order to continue to live he had to adapt. And adapt Rei did. Under the friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing demeanor is a man who is quite willing to ruin someone’s life while smiling. Rei now works as an information broker who has his claws in all Territories. Unknown to most, Rei is one of the undisputed powers in Altara.
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 am

Rei was sitting at his desk in his apartment in Altara. In his hand was his phone. The man on the other side was a client, a man who had requested Rei's talents as an informant to find out if his wife had any "extra-activities".

"That concludes my report. I will expect the rest of the money tomorrow, have a good day sir." Hanging up the phone Rei let out a brief laugh, "now onto more intreating things," he muttered. Turning towards a Go board that he had already set up. Across the board were groups of different game pieces; go, chess, shogi, checkers, trouble, even a group of monopoly irons were present. Each were arranged in their own certain pattern. Admits each pattern was a white chess piece.

Smiling Rei reached beside the board. Picking up a transparent black glass go he placed it down on the board. Standing up Rei half skipped in joy as he made his way towards the door of his apartment. After pulling on his jacket, securing his messenger bag and locking the door. Rei began making his way towards his nearest goal.

"Let the games begin," said Rei.

Back in his apartment, in the midst of the shogi pieces sat the glass go bead in position to take out a white bishop.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 am

welcome Zerrow Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:35 am