Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 4 Empty Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting
    My personality defines me. People stereotype me for something that I am not. Liking to play guitar, read, and cook, I am not what I look like. Neither are you, but I don’t know that yet.

You, like your entire family has been blessed with one power each. All of them are different, and all of them have been used for different things. Your brother has used his power to cheat on tests at school, and your father uses his power to get a good job in the higher up levels of his job. Whether it be for good or evil is for each person to decide.

Your mother and my own have been friends since grade school.Since she passed away, my father has started to drink, and abuse me. My Aunt thought it would be a good idea to join you at your house until my father is done with his drinking (Even though she doesn't know how untrustworthy I am of Males now) It’s all for safety or something is what she says.

The house is fairly large. (We're in the future) Large two story house with dark curtains and bright paint. It pretty much had anything we would need. (Of course it’s not amazing)

We have never met, but at our first impressions we hate each other. Will we become friends? Or will we still hate each other?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

I looked over to her a moment, a giggle on my lips.
    "Ditto" I spoke, taking the cup from where I had placed it on the table. I brought it to my lips, taking a quiet sip before looking back to the two.
    Anonymous

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

She turned to face Faith as if she was studying her. She was very curious yet uneasy about her and wasn't quite sure why.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"Well I don't know if you want to hang around here or not, but I must go out and pick some things up I had promised my Dad." She finally said in order to break the silence.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 pm

I looked up as she spoke, pulling my hands around my things.
    "Oh" The word was light and airy as I stood, a small smile on my lips as I took steps around the couch.

"Of course, I'll let you be then. Thanks for letting me enjoy the movie with you" I smiled, thoughts of how much I was thanking people around here were clouding my mind slightly.

ooc- I do apologize D: I didn't see your post
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 pm

ooc-I was thinking perhaps I had bored you already xD

IC- She nodded, "You are so..." She paused a second as if she was trying to find the right word. "Polite...I guess...you can relax a bit you know?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

My smile faultered. That had been the one thing I had been thinking. I took in a deep breath looking across the room a moment.

"I guess it's just how I was raised" I giggled quietly, giving a nod as I looked back to her.

ooc- Of course not! xD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Monica nodded. "My cel number is on the fridge along with every ones else. My mother took care of that."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 pm

I smiled quietly, nodding to her as I looked across the room one last time.
    "I'll be sure to rememebr that" I smiled, pulling myself to the doorway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Monica headed off to find herself with Roger who was in the kitchen sneaking some biscotti's into his jacket pockets.
    "Mother won't be happy." She said with her arms across her chest.
    "So?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Someone was speaking in the kitchen, but I ignored it. I took in a short breath, a sigh on my lips as I looked to the stairs. It would have been easier if we had just kept from going here anyway. I took in a deep rbeath as I pulled a hand through my hair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Monica rolled her eyes, "I'm going out for some errands. Faith will be here." I told Roger before leaving.
    He just nodded and watched Faith pass by.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

My mind was going on my track. I was to get to the guest room and stay there. I sighed lightly as I felt the pages of the book with my fingertips. I smiled lightly, giving a chuckle at my stupidity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 am

Roger decided to see what the guest was up to. He was so bored. He knocked on her door.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:18 pm

want to continue this one or make a new one????
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Unfortunately I don't remember anything that's happened in this Role-play. If you don't mind I 'd like to make different one.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

ok there opened new topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:51 am