Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 2 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

"Whoa Faith!" I call out to her as she runs to the door. "Where are you going?" I ask her, but she runs out the door and into the woods. I run out the door after her, but she was already in the woods. I sigh, what was her problem? Shaking my head, I walk back inside, shutting the door behind me.

I jog up the stairs and into my room. I grab my phone off the table by the side of my bed and text Faith.

What'd I do? And why'd you run off? Look, if you want to go, we'll go, is that okay? When is the soonest you can leave?

I sigh and toss the phone on the bed. "Sometimes... I don't even know! What a hassle!" I mutter to myself. It wasn't until after sitting down that I realized that I needed a shower. I walk over to the washroom, get undressed, and turned on the warm water, taking a quick shower.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 pm

There it was. The first sign of Danny. The phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and read quietly. I sighed, wishing I could just tell him everything, quit lying. Of course, what was I to say. Hey sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but I'm part cat! It's nice to meet you. I stopped running, taking in a deep breath as I watched my fingers press against buttons.

I need to do this! I wanna get away from this town for a little while. I need this.
    I had pulled to a stop to send the message but I shoved the cell in my pocket and morphed into my bengal tiger form. I let a growl escape from deep in my throat. I padded a little distance before turning back human. I shook my head, sighing.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

I step out of the shower, rub the towel against my head, leaving it damp, and I dry off the rest of me. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk back into my room. I throw on some boxer briefs, before I grab my phone and read Faith's text message. I groan when I read it. She put me in the position again. The position that I find it unbearable to refuse, especially when I'm loyal to a friend. I suppose that's what you get when your part wolf.

It's fine Faith. We'll go. When ever you want. But I know you Faith. Something's up, and if we're going on this trip, I want an answer. I don't care when, I just want one. Let me know when you want to hit the road. I hit send and toss my phone on my bed again, as I get dressed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm

I took a short breath having simply made circles around his home. Thats all I planned on doing in the few minutes it took him to do whatever he was doing. I took in a short breath, looking down at the text.

Whenever you are ready Tha-
    I was cut of texting my a kick to the chest. There was a low chuckle as I heard the same voice I had heard in my dreams.
    "You didn't knock me out for long" My eyes were wide as my tail flicked behind me viciously. I had fallen backwards on the ground as I lunged to my side, morphing into the King of the Jungle;The lion.

A loud roar escaped from inbetween my jaws as I tumbled to my feet. I shook my mane, glaring hard at the male. His nose was twisted and his skin seemed grey in the new light of morning. I lunged once, hissing as I tumbled past him, falling into my human form once again, my nose and eyes more definate of a cats.

I pulled the dagger from the sleeve of my cloak, waiting for him to run at me, I knew he would.

"Just give up you stupid girl" The male spit the words in a low growl before he ran at me. I rolled to the side, the blade he had hidden barely missing. There was a small cut on my side, but nothing too deep or painful.

I took a risk by rolling after him and throwing the dagger. I was lucky when it hit him in the calf, causing him to fall. There was a scream in agony and for once I was glad Danny was human; he wouldn't be able to hear the screams or smell the blood. I morphed again as he writhed on the ground. I walked quietly toward him in my begal tiger form, my eyes hard as I watched him wing my dagger around in a last attempt to save himself. He hit me once, on the front left paw, making me growl. I lunged, and before I knew it, the male was dead under me, and there was blood in my mouth.

It was an easier kill than it had been before, and I assumed he was just a horrid fighter. I rolled over onto my back, morphing human. I reached for my phone.

Deleting the text I hadn't yet sent, I re-wrote one.

Can we leave in an hour? Thanks for being a true friend, I'll give you an answer later.. Meet you at your place
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm

I walk downstairs, tying up my shoes, I head out the door. But as soon as I walk out, I hear the faint sound of pain, and the thick, define stench of blood. It's very hard to mistake the smell of blood. I begin to walk through the forest, the smell of blood getting stronger... the smell of cat along with the blood.... something was off here. I kept walking closer, trying to keep my footsteps hidden. It was probably just some guy who went hunting, but it didn't smell like deer blood. I continue to walk when I get a text. I stop, looking down at my phone.

A quick reply, then back to figuring out what that was. An hour? Of course she'd want to leave soon.

Fine I quickly text back. Front of my house.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 pm

I heard it. It was the distinct sounds of footsteps. I had to run. I opened my mouth a moment, tasting his scent. It was Danny that was mixing with the smell of blood. I had to hide now. He couldn't find me like this.

The thought came to me soon after. He could find a cat ripping out some poor hikers throat, especially when this place was hilly, an amazing place for mountain lions and bobcats. I nodded silently to myself. I scooped up the knife, whiping it off in the grass. I could deal with my smell later.

I hissed as I quickly formed into a bob cat, trying hard to make my hair look more brown than pure white, of course it never happened. I took in a deep breath as I heard a vibration. I hissed, before letting a roar escape into the wilderness, maybe he would be scared off.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Not far from where I texted, I hear a roar. The woods where famous for the mountain lions. I get a bit closer to see some guy under a large bob cat. Poor guy, got himself killed, but I suppose that's what he gets from trying to kill off another creature. I don't bother to survey the area, it seemed fine... sort of. I'll report it to the local police, just so they know, but I didn't have time much now.

I turn back around and jog back to my place. I reach my back door not long afterwards, and I start to collect the things we'll need for the trip. I grab a week's worth of clothing, some food (which I had gone shopping for), a tent, couple of sleeping bags, a flashlight for Faith (I didn't need one), etc. I stuff all of the items into the back of my truck and sit on the front steps of my porch.

I'm waiting =P I text. She should be here soon.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm

I knew he saw me, eyeing me a moment before turning around and walking off as if it were nothing. Now I just had to make this look like an accident.

I didn't want to, but I knew I had to. I took in a short breath before leaning down and pulling a large bite of meat off the calf that was wounded. I half chewed it before spitting it out again. I shook my head as I did the same to a few other places before turning and bounding toward Danny's.

By now I had changed back into a human form, taking in a deep breath as i snuck in the back door. I needed to clean myself off, and hopefully get the stench of dead people off me. I kept my ears out to listen for him comming back into the house as I ran to the bathroom.

I was sure to lock to door as I started to wash the dagger and my cut feverishly. I smelled of dead people, which made me brush my teeth with the tooth brush I had over here. I took in a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. There wasn't any crimson in my hair, which was good. I shook my head before walking from the bathroom, dagger concealed once again. I pulled the small purfume bottle from the cloak pocket for occasions just like this. Harajuku Lovers smelled better than blood. I coughed lightly before I texted back.

Right behind you.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 am

ooc - Sorry Faith, mum was yelling at me to get to bed. Got kicked off the computer.

I read the text to look up behind me. I half laugh and was sort of use to small things Faith pulled on me. She probably just entered from the back door. Then again, I haven't been paying to much attention my surroundings today, but....

I stand and give Faith a hug. "Ew... your wearing to much perfume," I joke with her as I take her bag and throw it in the back seat. "Come on, let's get out of here," I smile getting into the front seat of my car and turning on the engine.

"Oh! And watch out for any mountain lions. I saw a beautiful bob cat this morning. Poor guy got himself killed, but...." I wait until Faith gets into the car before I pull out and start to head towards the camping spot. No one (as far as I know, save my werewolf mentor), knew about where I was heading. It was very secluded and is where I would go to during the full moon when I was younger. I should be okay there when if I change.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am

I watched him as I stood, a giggle escaping my lips as I watched him stand to greet me. I was glad, happy even. I could protect him from people that would kill him just to get at me.

I fought to keep the hiss under my lips and I leaned into his chest when he hugged me. I looked up, rolling my eyes as I watch him walk toward the car.

"Really? I can't even tell"I start to jog toward the car as I speak, as if It's anything new to me. I naturally turned and looked behind me before jumping into the front seat.

I glanced over, unable to keep the smile from my lips as he spoke.
    "Kitty!" I screech as if I was a stupid three-year-old human. I looked over, giggling quietly to myself. He thought my bobcat form was beautiful? I shrugged quietly, he liked animals. Maybe that's how I could explain this all to him. Wake him up by sitting on him, in bobcat form.

I couldn't keep the giggle contained at the thought, shaking my head I looked over.

"So where we going Danny?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

I pull out from the driveway and turn onto the empty small town road. I casually glance over as se giggles. I give a laugh, unsure or the joke. "Uh, just this small spot. It's not too far from here, about an hour away or not. My.... Dad, uses to take me there when I was younger. You'll like it, I promise," I turn and smile as I turn down another road. "It's amazing, beautiful place."

I wait a bit before I talk again. "So what's up Faith. I'm still waiting for an answer."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 am

I took in a deep breath as I watched the scenery of the little town fly past us. He turned onto a little dirtroad that most
    would miss if they weren't looking for it.

"I think I'll like it whereever we are" I smiled as I ran a hand through my hair once. I took in a deep breath as if this was all some sort of dream. I would wake up later to find that I had been caught by Them and I would never get to see any of my friends again.

I shook my head, looking over to him as he spoke. He wanted an answer now, and if he did then it meant he wanted to have a lie told to him. I took in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I looked around. I shrugged lightly, just wanting to blow it off.

"I just wanted to get out of that town for a little while! It's day in and day out same old thing! You wake up to the honking of the fire engine truck (For I lived next to a firehouse) or your room-mate comes in complaining about the fire truck.
    Then you get up, you work, you come home, and you repeat! It's a horrid way to spend a life Danny" I sighed quietly, letting my chin fall into my hand as I looked out the window.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm

I give a laugh in disbelief. "You and I both know that's bullshit Faith. There's something your not telling me. But I don't know. Maybe you just want to get away from everything, maybe you just want this trip to keep something hidden, maybe this is just so joke your playing on me. I don't know!" I let her know. "But it seems as I'd you don't want to tell me, so I'll wait. I'll wait until your ready."

I travel down the road a bit more. We were surrounded by tree and the animals. Tree so low and wide and full, that branches would occasionally hit the top on the truck and the sound of it scrapping across the top would fill the car. I had my window rolled down and the scent of fresh pine surrounded the car. "We're not far."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

I looked at the ground, cursing quietly to myself as I looked back up to the sky. He was getting better at telling when I was lying and what I wasn't. That was't a good thing. I would have to be better on my part.

I took in a short breath, shaking my head as I pulled around to look at him a moment.

'I'm totally being truthful" I spoke simply, nodding as I looked him over a moment. I nodded quietly, rolling down my own window to feel the wind on my face. I needed to kee my mind clear before something happened to him because I was being stupid.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 pm

I shurg my shoulders. "Alright," I say a bit sarcastically. I drive the car up a small hill. We reach the top, and I just let the car roll down the hill. We roll into a meadow, a rather large meadow. The grass was long and lush, but not extremely all. A bit into the distance was a lake, a large deep blue lake. There were birds in the distance, and the jumping and scurrying of animals not to ar off. I get out of the cd and smile, cross my arms over the chest. "You hear that?" I ask, referring to the animals. She probably didn't, but what's the harm in asking?

I stand there for a bit before I walk to the back of the truck and start to pull things out and set up camp. "You see that fire pit over there?" I ask Faith as I carry some bags over the shoulder. I nod my head in that direction, which showed a rounded fire pit, with rock seats. "Built that when I was.... 15 or 16 I believe."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 pm

The truck drove up an incline before rolling down the other side. I didn't have time to respond before we were stopped and I heard them.
    They were everywhere.
    Birds.
    In trees and on the ground. I rose slightly over the seat, and my ears fought with my hair to come from their hiding place. Sounds were everywhere, and I knew this would be an amazing hunting ground. I giggled, throwing myself out of the car and rolling onto my feet.

"It's amazing Danny!" I purred as I took steps forward, my eyes wide. There was a lake for fish, and woods for red meat. I purred before catching my eyes on a tree. I smiled lightly.

"This is exactly what I needed!" I giggled quietly, knowing there was enough of a hiding place that I could attack anyone without mercy, and not be seen until it was too late.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

I chuckle. "Brilliant. I'm glad you like it. Go explore, see where your living," I tell her as I drop the bags and food barrels in a soft grassy area. It's odd, I just Faith the same with my werewolf mentor said to me when I first got here. Of course I advent been here for a while, but its nice to come out here again.

I begin to set up the text as I listen to everything around me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I took in a short breath as I watched him a moment. He wouldn't mind if I searched the place, made sure there was a place for him to hide if we were found. What happened when I had to turn to fight them off?

I took in a short breath before turning and walking into the brush. Mybe I could head to the lake first.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I finish the tent shortly after. I stand, placing my hands on my hips. Camp was ready, so the trip started off quiet well. I looked around, but Faith was off exploring. So I decided to go off for a walk. I stuffed my hands into my pockets. In the distance I could hear sounds of deers running off... Wait, seers running? I stop and listen carefully... There were also sounds of footsteps, heavy footsteps, as if they were wearing construction boots.

That was odd, not many people came over here, nor that many people, by the sound of it, it seemed as if there were four or five people. Today has been a weird day!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I was in one of the taller trees in the forest. I couldn't see Danny, and that meant he couldn't see me. I took in a deep breath before jumping and landing easily on the ground at the base of the tree. At first I thought the noise was something different, something of deer and rabit, but it sounded bigger.

My tail flaired out behind be and I held the hidden blade quietly. I shook my head as I made my way back toward Danny. I could hear everything in the forest, all the animals had gone quiet for some reason. I shook my head, purring quietly, I hid in a bush, watching Danny, a low growl escaping my lips as my ears purked up from under my hair.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 pm

I turned my head, ears focusing on the footsteps. I was distracted when I heard another set of footsteps. It was only one, so I assumed it was just Faith. Besides, by the sound of the animals (which there were barely any), the boots seemed to be a more pressing matter. My eyes turned yellow, and I crouched. A low growls came from my chest. It was more of a warning, a testing sound, but I needed to know what was going on, what was disturbing the natural sounds and life of the forest.

I stay down for a bit before I slowly got up. I placed my back to the large tree, as I continued to listen. The footsteps stopped, and I could hear talking. Faintly, almost inaudiably. "She's around, with a male. He's different as well. Futher testing and information needed, but he's more than human." There was a pause before they continued, but I couldn't understand the rest. They must be mumbling.

I run back towards the camp site. Something was happenin, something Faith needs to tell me, because they know things they shouldn't of... Things even Faith shouldn't know about.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 pm

ooc- I'm sorry to say this may be my last post for today (Only until about 9P.M. Central Standard time) I have to spend some time with my boyfriends mother... what a trip Anywho's just a warning if I poof.
    bic
    He stopped to listen, something that was only faint to my ears. I couldn't make out words, but I knew they were close. I followed on what I assumed were silent feet after him. I had to keep him safe, even if I had to put myself in the line of fire. This was all my fault, no one elses. I hissed, out of natural instinct as I manouvered the trees and bushes linning the forest. I had to keep him in sight, but he couldn't see me. I had my ears out, and tail, there would be no way to hide it if he saw me now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

ooc - no worries

bic - I slide to a stop, surveying my surroundings again. There were footsteps running from behind, but they were further back. Everything seemed to be okay, so I pressed onwards. I was starting to hear the thud of my heart beat in my ears. Occasionally, I would stop for a few minutes. At first I would hear footsteps running behind me, but eventually I heard almost nothing. Other than the sound of the river not to far from here, it was quiet. No footsteps, no animal warning sounds... Nothing. I begin to walk towards the camp site (which was near by). How did they know I was "more than human"? And what did Faith have to do with this? I shake the thoughts from my head; it wasn't good to get distracted.

It's when I heard it. Right from behind me, footstep. I turn around to see a guy dressed in black, perhaps with some armor on, running towards me. He had sleek black hair. I threw my hands up to protect myself, but he slammed me against the tree, and pressed a blade to my neck.

"Where is the girl?" he spits. I growl and knock him off me with my leg. I jump ontop of him and grab him by the neck, cutting off blood flow to knock him out. If he came, there will be more behind. I quickly get up and run back to camp, staying on the edge, waiting until I see Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm

I couldn't stand the fact that I had let this happen. I shook with anger as I forced my ears flat under my head. Shaking, I heard him stop. It was as if Danny was listening for something I knew only I could hear at the time.

I tightened the the muscles of my tail and it stood straight on end.There was nothing for awhile. The voice of the forest had gone quiet with the imminent threat that was upon it's trees. That's when I could tell something wasn't right. There was a tussle before I could even look up. I gave a yowl; a war cry, but it wasn't heard. The male was dispatched, knocked unconscience by the kid that I had barely see yell at people.

Then he turned, starting to run frantically through the forest. If I could help anything; if I could keep myself hidden to his eyes, I knew I could protect him. Of course, I didn't mean really hidden, but the tail and ears were gone in an instant.

I gave one ear piercing scream before I started dashing through the woods. There were leaves in my hair, and a frantic look on my face. I saw him ahead int he clearing. Now I just had to protect him from getting hurt.

This was the moment when I realized I couldn't. I had forced him into comming along only to try and prolong the future of him getting hurt somehow. I made it into the clearing, 'Winded' as any teen-age girl would be after such a run.

The only word that passed through my lips. The only one to break the silence:
    "Danny"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

And she came running. Alone and nervous, a few leaves in her hair. She was breathing heavy, but was that part of an act as well? She's hiding something, and I'm going to find out. I get up and sprit towards her, faster than a I've ever run in front of anyone. I stand beside the car. "Get it!" I command her. "Don't bother with the camping gear, just get in."

I jump into the driver's seat, as I pop open her door and wait until she sits down and closes the door. I sped off into the distance, back from where we came. I continue to drive, not speaking, not anything but driving and listening for followers. I don't usually get angry, but when I do.... Well just let me cool off. It wasn't until after 20 minutes that I speak to Faith.

"I want answers Faith. I don't want any fucking excuses or lies. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HE'LL IS GOING ON!" I scream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:41 pm