Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 17 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 17 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am

There was silence as she stepped from the trees. She had heard everything for herself, simply causing Faith the pain she needed.

She was silent, her eyes still milky blue and the creses of her skin glowing a blue-green in the light. She was just a hallucination, just like the others that she had already quietly planted into his mind. Just like her mother, she knew how to be silent even when need be.

"Do you remember, those years ago, when I told yout hat dying wasn't in your destiny? Do you remember, that girl you left in my camp for a pack of werewolves? Faith Does not, and just as dying is in your destiny, you are to die by her hand. For her sake; to keep her dreams clear"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

I stepped back, eyes wide. Was that it? Faith...? It rolled off the tongue almost. Things started to click. I do remember leaving, and I never told her. But had I really gotten so involved with the pack that I had completely forgotten Faith?

"And what would you like me to do?" I ask Mira. "Just leave her here? Why are you making her kill me?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 am

She seemed to smirk at his stupidity. Had he really not understood her the first time? All was well until the whispers changed.

"I want nothing more from you, Daniel, thank for you to wait for her. Either she is good enough of a fighter to beat you, or she will die" Time changed people, and in five years time had changed each of them. It seemed especially clear that she had changed. With every use of her power, she changed more and more into what she was before, just like Faith was. Every change had been forcing them both toward their natural selves whether it be cat or spiritual guide.

"When I wiped Faith's memories, I replaced them with others. YOu see, she was a quiet child for the first week. She cried as if it was second nature, and it hurt too much to see her do such things. Would you like to see what she's done since you've been gone Daniel? Would you like to see what you've forgotten?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am

"She..... Faith.... No... No!" I say, backing away. "I didn't mean to hurt her! I thought it would just be better for me to leave. And I wanted to come and visit, day and weeks would go by when I wanted to visit. But the pack... if never let me, then I... just can apart of it. I'm sorry. I-... I didn't mean for any of this to happen," I plead, voice getting caught in my throat.

"I can't - won't - fight Faith. It's not fair to her! Don't make me do this. There must be some other way!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Her eyes flicked to the small body that was on the ground. Even in the darkness of unconsciousness she was fighting, like she had never before. She wondeered if she could try to break the link, but the only way to do that was to stop her heart, and hope to bring her back before she died.

She shok her head, he didn't understand the way it worked. She wasn't the one doing this, but others.

"I hold nothing against you for leaving. It was best to wipe her memory of you anyways. The whispers of destiny call to me. They give the orders, I do not child. It is how it must be, or I am to kill her myself"
    She knew that in her state the girl wouldn't come even close to defeating the werewolf. They were simply much too powerful.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I stop, and sigh. Again in situations that force me to decide. Giving me options I would have neither of. "Why do we have to die? It doesn't make sense! You let yourself fall victim to the spirits, fine! But don't drag me, and don't drag her into it!" I almost yell at Mira.

It was not right for anyone. And how could I bring myself to kill the person I had once considered to be my best friend. I mean, how horrible was that? It seemed easier to let her kill me. But would I just lay down and let her? Or will survival kick in?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I shuffled queitly on the ground and Mira smiled lightly. He did not see that it was to happen whether she was there or not. She nodded and the figment dissappeared.

"Why do you have such a problem with it when you couldn't even remember her? How could you not do what destiny has aligned when you didn't even remember her after a mere five years. Very well. I willn't leave ehr mind, but I will leave her alone..for now"

Her words were growing quieter as she grew farther and farther away. The dagger shot from on of the tree-lines, hitting a tree nearby. It made a small thud as she let me awaken again. I had heard none of it, but I knew there had been conversation.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm

I snarl at her words, because I knew they were true. I had become so focus with myself, that I had forgotten her. Faith was tossed out of my mind, and I didn't even realize it.

"Are you okay?" I ask, help Faith help. "Hurt? Tired? Hungry?" I ask. "If you'd like, I can drive you to town. Get you a room, some food," I smile sympathetically.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

I looked at him as I stumbled to my feet. I gritted my teeth, seeing the dagger in the tree. I knew I would need it later. He spoke of town. There was a town nearby? I took in a short breath and swallowed harshly.

"I-I think I'll be going now" I spoke, a hard feeling of reget in my stomach. I didn't feel as if I needed any help. I limped lightly, the headache gone as I dislodged the dagger from the trunk of the tree.

I could find town alone.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Faith. Was she always this stubborn? It seemed to fit, but I suppose its because I was seeing it now. It could have just gone the other way as well. She grabbed the dagger from the tree and started to limp away from me. "Faith! Come on! I'm trying to help you," I say, jogging up to her. "Consider it as.... a time out. Let me help you. You can rest up, get back to health, and you can come after me whenever your ready! Sound like a plan?" I smile, looking down at her.

Was I only trying to help her because I felt guilty? I mean, I would have done it anyway, right? Seeing as we were the best of friends. Either way, I felt obligated to help her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:03 pm

I gritted my teeth, shaking my head as I stopped.
    "I'm supposed ot be killing you damn it!" I swing the hilt of the blade at him as he spoke.

"I don't even know who you are" I spoke, shaking my head as I stumbled lightly, starting to cross the river.
    "God I hate water"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

"Your not suppose to do anything!" I tell her, leaning back to dodge the dagger. She heads over to the river and I follow her. She Mira really had wiped her memory. Mine wasn't much better, but I'm sure if I focused, I'd remember something!

She hesitates by the river, so I grab her wrist and thigh, picking her up (in a way for her that would be hard to stab) and walking over the river, before letting her go. Something about that seemed familiar. It's like I knew she didn't like the water, a river in particular.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

I gritted my teeth as he picked me up, pulling me over the water. I tried to get him with the dagger, but he had grabbed me in such a way that I could't even get close to his body. He droped me and I hissed lightly as I turned on him.

"Thank you for your assistance, but if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now" I spoke before turning and walking down the river. If I didn't keep to the river, I'd probably feel another shot of pain from Mira.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I laugh, astounded that she was leaving. "Really? I mean, do you really have anything to do? Anywhere to be? You don't have to be so stubborn! Don't you remember anything?" I asked. Even I remembered so things.

My birthday weekend, five years ago. I lost Kyle that year. She was there. There was something about a river. And I remembered being chased, and captured. Mira said she wiped her memory, but she had to remember something!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I laughed quietly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through y hair.

"No I've no plac to go, or to do. I am as stubborn as you think I should be. And no, I remember everything." I spoke, a small smile on my lips as I looked to the sky a moment.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

"You mean you don't remember when-" I stop, looking at her. "Wait... everything? You mean you've known..." I stop, running up to her. "See, now I'm confused. Why were you trying to kill me again?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

I giggled quietly as he became confused. I didn't know why he was it was a simple explanation.

"Look. I remember everything of my life. I just don't know how I knew you. I rememebr my eighteenth birthday when Mira and claud got me.."I trailed off, raising the dagger a shor bit with a smile.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:35 pm

"Oh," I say simply. Sondheim knew her life, just not the parts where I was in them. Now what do I do? Make friends with her again? That'll be hard, seeing as she's trying to kill me. But I suppose, having recalled more memories, I can maybe try and jog her memory as well.

"You know. I had a friend once. And she was feeling down, and not needed. So she tried to run away. I chased after her, and caught up with her by a river. She ended up getting swept in. So I ran down after her, chasing her, before I dove into the river. It was stupid, and we almost died." I pause. "I'm telling you this because when you said you hated water... It was what she said after we got out."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm

I giggled quiety as I pulled into a slow walk. I took in a deep breath and I shook my head. He spoke of a girl, he once knew her. I took in a shor breath, a smile on my lips as he seemed to get lost in a story.

"Alot of people hate water" I spoke simply, a smile on my lips as I pressed on, down the river.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

"I know," I say cheerfully. "It just reminded me of the story. So what about you? Any life stories or anything? Or are you just going to keep walking? Which, by the way," I add. "If your going to town, it's in the other direction," I throw my thumb in the direction behind me, smiling.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 pm

I sighed quietly, turning on one foot a sigh on my lips. I started walking up the river now, a sigh on my lips.

"I don't really remember much" I spoke sadly, shaking my head.
    "I mean, I have memories, but they don't feel like it's really me.." I sighed quietly, shaking my head.

"YOu probably think I'm crazy" I shook my head, slowing to an even lighter walk.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"Nah," I chuckle. It felt odd. Being around your old best friend, who didn't even know who you were. That, and the sting of guilt for not remembering. At least she had an excuse. I was just an asshole and forgot.

"Well... What do you remember? Any places or actions?" I offer her help when she needed it. Because forgetting the past isn't easy, and when accomplished, it's always impossible to distinguish what's real or fake.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I smiled lightly, shaking my head a I pulled to a complete stop, falling backwards into a sitting position.
    "I really don't remember much where I don't feel as if I'm...dreaming...or like I'm just watching from other's eyes"

I raised my hands before clentching them into fists. I sighed, falling backwards onto my back.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

"Brilliant," I laugh, leaning against a tree. I cross my arms over my chest, watching. "you think you could be a bit more specific, and less abstract?"

I wasn't quite sure why I was trying to recount her memory. What would she do when she remembers that I just left her, even after she saved my life. It was a decision I do painfully, regreat.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 pm

I sighed quietly, trying to tell myself it was just a dream and that I was being stupid.
    "Um...I don't know. I was with a friend, and we were running through the forest.One of us goT shot with something, but I'm pretty sure we were just playing with rocks or something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:35 pm