Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 18 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 18 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:18 pm

ooc - Sorry Faith. I've been busy. =(

bic - Shootings... I knew that. I've been shot, that much I know for sure. Shot at multiple times. We all did..... We? That's right, Kyle. Was killed by the pack. Faith... I stare at her face, analyzing that. She was there! Must of been. Ahh! But why were we being chased? Something about a camping trip... Shot... Flu shot!!

"Faith? Do you... Remember the town you used to live in? Remember getting a flu shot and then going on a camping trip?". I wasn't so sure if that was right myself. It sounded right... Didn't it?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:30 pm

My eyes widened with his words and I shook my head. I giggled quietly, pulling a hand through my hair.
    "You must have me confused with someone else. I've lived in the gypsy camp my whole life. As you can tell, I've no clue wehre the town even is"
    I giggled quietly, shaking my head as I looked over to the river a moment. The ground was hard under me, and I gave it a light pat.

"I'm pretty sure the friend I was with is gone now. He went off to do something, but Mira told me he'd be back, even though I haven't seen him since that night."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

ooc - I'm trying Faith! Don't kill me )=

bic - "It was a different town," I give a small chuckle, walking along the path. We were closer to the car. Perhaps a few minutes away. And she had said she lived in the gyps camp her whole life, but that was true. So Mira didn't just erase her memories, but modified them too.

"Maybe you have seen him," I say. "But you just didn't realize it. Do you remember what he looks like?" I ask, curious.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:55 pm

ooc- Don't worry Danny xD Tis fine.
    bic

I looked over to him a small giggle on my lips.
    "I believe he was of blonde hair and blue eyes" I spoke, a small smile on my lips as I seemed to wriggle my nose back and forth.

"I could be mistaken though." The words escaped my lips as I looked to the river

|
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Blonde hair and blue eyes? I guess brown hair and green eyes don't make the cut eh? But she doesn't seem as sure, like she's having double thoughts. "Do you know why he left?" I asked, seeing the car past a few trees. It was on the road, just up a small hill from the river. I start to pull away from the river towards the car.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 pm

A breath of air forced through my lips, making my bangs puff up witht he air. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I pulled into a slower walk.

"I-I don't know. I remember playing with the children at the lake, and I came back to find him gone. Mira said he went off to find family."

I shrugged quietly, taking in a deep breath as I looked up to the boy.

"What did you say your name was again?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"I don't believe I did," I tell her from in front of her. "But the name's Danny," I smile, opening the door for her. "Danny Carmichael. Now why do you ask Miss Faith Wynther?" I walk around the car, and into the drivers seat, waiting for her. I turn on the engine, ready to take off
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm

He opened the door and I smiled quietly. I looked at it a moment. I shook my head. I had only seen one of these before. It was called a car if I could remember correctly. I shook my head, as I pulled into the car, a small smile on my lips.

"Um, Well. I don't know. I thought I knew you, but I guess not. I've never known anyone named Danny"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I look at her confused for a moment before, driving off towards town. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't remember my name, but it... Still didn't feel right. "So uh... Faith..."

I didn't even know what I was doing. I felt like I was an omega in the pack again. Lost and confused. "Did you... Ever go to school?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 am

I looked over as he called my name. He seemed to be a little flustered with his words. I giggled quietly
    "Of course not silly! What kind of 'special' have you ever heard of going to school?"
    "I told you she rememebred nothing. She still has her book smarts, she simply doesn't remember the many years in school"The voice was pushed into his mind easily. She was still listening after-all.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:13 am

"Hey! I went to school," I say, acting irritated but laughing a bit too. "I met my best friend there. We were inseparable!... Well, almost inseparable. Then we didn't speak for years," I say, making a U turn to head back to town.

"Why block her memories!? What good are you causing?!" I think back to Mira, annoyed with her. I didn't show that in my face however.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

I took in a short breath, a small chuckle on my lips. There wasn't much I could do for an explaination. I sighed queitly, pulling a hand through my hair.

"Sounds like fun. I've never really had a best friend. Just freinds" I shook my head, taking in a deep breath.

"She was ready to kill herself. If I deleted you for only a week, then what was I to do when she thought of taking you to the movies in fifth grade? What happened to Danny? How would I answer that?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

"By telling her the truth!" I snap at Mira. "Tell her that I went to go look for a family! That I'd go to look after myself, because she was now safe and at home. Did I really do such a bad thing, to be erased from history? As far as Faith is concerned?" I think to her.

"Really?" I sound surprised. "No best friends? Ever? No river diving, or Tom foolery, or anything?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am

"Do you not think I tried? I told her, I swear on the stars I did. In her eyes, you were her only family. She loved you like she could never love anyone like she thought she loved you. She even thought it was in the stars."
    I shook my head and giggled quietly, a small sigh on my lips.
    "Yeah well, there were never really any kids my age in the camp. So, no"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 am

"Oh," I say simply, feeling more than horrible right now. "So what are you going to do now?" I ask Faith, occasionally looking over to her. I wanted to respond to Mira, but her last comment left me with no response.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 am

He spoke, and I nodded simply.

"I guess it was cool being the biggest kid on the block" I giggled lightly, shaking my head as I looked to the town.

"Um. I don't know...I need to find money and a job and then when I can, come and kill you" I nodded, realizing how weird it sounded now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:18 am

I laugh. "You still trying to kill me? I thought be got over that. Aren't we friends," I turn to smile at, acting unlike my pack self. My theory was that if I acted like I did with Fauth, then she'd remember something.

"What do I have to do to get you off my back?" I giggle quietly to her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 am

I laughed quietly as I looked to the other buildings around me. I never remembered seeing them. I looked over to him, a small smile on my lips.

"I don't know. Maybe get Mira to let me back into camp?" I smiled, pulling on the door's handle.
    "Thanks for a ride. I guess this is goodbye then"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 am

"Well wait!" I say, parking the car. I sit around, not sure why I was stopping her. It was probably better that Mira erased her memory. It was easier for both of us. "Where will you go? Out on the streets? It's not wise to do that, and shifting would look... Just wrong. To a human, that is." I watch her, looking for her reaction.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

I stopped as he spoke. Hearing a small flick of the engine, as he moved a small stick. I turned a large circle before looking to him.

"It isn't like I haven't slept outside before. Besides, I'm not asking someone I have to kill to look after me. I can do this all on my own."

My body seemed to go into defencive mode for me and hands pulled onto my hips, my body cocking slightly to the side.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yea, but your not in the woods anymore," I tell her, taking off my seatbelt. I open my door, stepping outside, leaning on the roof. "There are plenty of creeps here, and its not just like you can shift into a tiger... imagine seeing that as a human. That brings buzz we don't want," I tell her, looking around. I wait a minute or two before speaking again.

"Why don't you stay at my place?" I ask innocently. "I know that may sound odd, but it'll be good. It's not too far from the woods, being more on the outside of town. And I haven't been inside of years! Perhaps three or four years. I haven't had any use of it. I think that last time I went in there was when I went back to my home town - the one I mention earlier - and brought some things over here. Probably just clothes and stuff, but most of it's there," I smile, hoping it sounded optional.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

He was correct in some points. It wasn't everyday that you found yourself, eye to eye with a new world you had never been in before. Oh and I bet it burned Mira's skin to have him giving me advice. I just wanted out of her death-grip and if a little revolt is what it took, then that's what would have to happen.

However, his next words caught me a little by force. I couldn't help but force a hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"I've been sent here to kill you and you act as if it's nothing! You show almost the sincerest of hospitality even though I am forced to be so rude! How you do it is a shock to me, but never the less I cannot accept such an offer"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 pm

If only I could say 'Hey! We used to be the best of friends! It's the least I could do!' believe me I would. But I suppose, in a non conscience way, she was right. It was odd that I was housing my murder.

"Come on!" I press. "It'll be fun! And your in no condition to kill anyone. Please, I insist! I can bring food over to the house, and you can stay there, and leave whenever you'd like!" I smile dumbly at her, waiting for her response.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 pm

I watched him quietly. I felt as if this were a trap. I ould be asleep and he would bring his pack to kill me. I had been feasting on his land.

A deep breath rose in my lungs and I shook my head.
    "Even if I knew you like we were the best of friends I couldn't. I'm sorry! I just don't like begging off people. It isn't right" I spoke simply, a sigh on my lips as I turned quietly a moment, shaking my head.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 am

"Your not mooching! I swear it. Hell, I don't even use the place! Did you not hear what I'd said? I haven't been inside for years! Look, I'm not going to take no or an answer. A maybe, I might, but not a no. So get inside the car, I'll drive you to my place, and you can see if you'd like to stay or not... Deal?" I ask, stooping back into the car and sitting, turning on the ignition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 am