Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Capri
Allen
Zalgo the Imminent
Faith Wynters
Skye
9 posters

Zombie roleplay.

Skye
    Skye

Read Me Zombie roleplay.

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Allen and Faith.
    Roleplay. Zombie. That sorta' stuff.

“Don’t know where they took my daughter…”
    “They’re taking people for examination, let them. They’ll send her back soon.”
    “They took my husband!”
    “This is just a flu…”
    “This isn’t a fucking flu!”
    “If you see HAZMAT, run.”
    “They’re sending soldiers here! Get to Mariposa by 5:00 P.M on the 19th!

All those sentences written on the wall halted the man for a second. He ran his hand down them before looking out to the right of the room. Where meager light breached into the boarded window. It had the reddish hue of a sunset. He frowned under the bandana he wore over his face.

“Oh, Nikki, where are you?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes downcast to the floor. He gritted his teeth, gripping the AK-74’s stock he carried, the man readied the weapon. He walked across the sparsely carpeted floor to the window, looking through the crack to observe a street.

Abandoned cars for the next few blocks. Beyond those wrecks was a blockade of military vehicles. Making a mental note of the proximity the man slung the AK over his shoulder by it’s strap and walked out of the little room into the hallway, towards the staircase.

As he finally reached the bottom of the flight, the man leaned against the wall next to a door leading to the exterior of the apartment complex. He cautiously looked outside the window and lifted the AK to another ready position. With extreme caution he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. The autumn air was crisp as it went through the opened portal.

Stepping through into the lonely parking lot and streets the man shouldered the rifle and adjusted the Kevlar helmet he wore, his eyes darting from alleyway to alleyway. HE felt it in his gut. Something was wrong here. Far too quiet, even for the desolate city. He closed his eyes and opened them again and continued his walk.

People in this roleplay:
    Faith
    Zalgo
    Capri
    Eljordo
    Lupus

Last edited by Skye on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: Zombie roleplay.

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Jordan glanced over at the girl who was still following him.

"So you decided to stick with me eh? Fine. Just follow me and..." Jordan was interupted by the sound of moaning.

He glanced back to see an advancing horde of walkers.

"Shit!" Jordan let out a few bursts from his AK-47, he killed a few walkers but failed to stop the horde.

Jordan Began to run.

"Follow me if you want to live!"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I roll down the window and pull up next to the male and the female, "I say get in the car if you want to live, to be fully honest."

I laugh, "I'm givin you brats 10 seconds or I'm gone." I say, looking behind me as the zombies cave in on us.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 am

Jordan thought to himself for a second, as much as he hated it she was right. At least for now. there was no way this plan would last past a few hours, but it would get him far enough away from the horde.

"Fine goddamnit" Jordan entered the car.

"But this car wont take us even a mile with this kind of gas, and when we have to walk im doing things my way"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 pm

I gritted my teeth. They both were crazy enough to get me killed! Of course, that's what I wanted. I took in a deep breath, a giggle on my lips as I took to the back seat, crossing my legs, and keeping my shotgun ready.

"That's why I got out of this piece of shit before if you hand't noticed" I grunted, a smirk on my lips as I twisted a bit of hair inbetween my fingers.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 pm

The girl looked out the window, watching as zombies limp-ran away from the building, towards another noise. "Everyone thought they were alone" she muttered, feeling her voice going back to normal. Now that the excitement was over, there was no need to scream. "Know were any water or food is?" Skye looked back to Capri, then out to the window again. She moved from the wall and stuck her head out the window, out to the car. "They're gonna' get themselves killed." Skye whispered as though she'd just figured this out. She crossed her arms across her chest and squinted her eyes, still looking out the window.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Capri sighed as she looked out the window. "I want to help them, but it's too risky." she murmured.

"And yes, I have a stock of canned food and water bottles on every floor. On this level, it's down the half to your left in room B32." she side pointing down the hallway of her abandoned apartment complex.

She paused, looking out the window once more, "Maybe...just maybe...If we can figure out a way to get them all in here," she shuddered at hear words, "It can help us. There's about four of them down there."
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"W-wait up, it is still techinically my car," I yelled at the mass of people now occupying my Sonata. I jump in the remaining back seat without hesitation with my pack of belongings. Zombies begin to swarm around us little by little, attracted by the sound of the rusty engine.
    "I say the car can last for about a kilometre, provided we don't have to restart the engine at all. We better make good use of it." I concentrate on a nearby food market or store we could make use of but I fail to think of any.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 am

"Alright brats, fasten your seatbelts." I say, hitting the gas pedal and the wheels scream into gear and the car shoots forward. Zombies who were dumb enough to get in front of the car quickly were hit and thrown out of the way. I watch the gas meter as we speed down the road.

I laugh, no cops = no speeding limits.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:57 pm

The girls slammed on the gas pedal, running down multiple Zombies as she went. Jordan just sighed. He would have to move fast when he left, this Idiots mad driving would have attracted every walker in the damn city.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm

"You do realize driving faster wastes gas faster as well?" I raised my eyebrow as the zombies made contact with the car, making them explode in a shower of blood and guts. The impact immedaitely made me put my seat-belt on and only wait for the gas to run out. Since my airsofts weren't very useful, I lost myself by cleaning my knife clean.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

"I'm well aware." I say in a snappish tone as I slow down the speed a bit, watching the gas meter.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

I look at the kid sitting beside me, he was using airsoft guns. Jordan just facepalmed.

"Your not gonna live very long with toy guns you know"

Jordan pulled out his spare pistol and handed it to him.

"Ive got three extra clips for you too. Use them wisely kid"
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I stared at the handgun with wonder and was very glad to be able to put an end to the use of my airsofts. I put the toy rifle in my pack though, just in case.

"Thank you," I told the male with genuine gratitude. I put the safety on the pistol, just because of the slim chance I might shoot the driver or anyone else out of anxiety.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

He just looked back at the kid.

"Just dont die on me now"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm

I hissed quietly wanting to smack the one in the back of the head.
    "Don't give anyone your weapons nor ammunition! It's in such short supply.." I trailed of, knowing that this would only get us far enough to way to have a running chance. This was Terror is Reality Gone bad.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Jordan glared at her.

"yes because he was doing so well with his toys. It was my spare anyways. I have plenty of ammunition where im going"
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am

"He's right. He probably just saved my life, giving me an actually effective weapon so thank you," I said to the male. "Meanwhile, I am a pretty damn good shot with airsofts and I've gone hunting before so I know what real recoil is and I can handle it," I said, facing the silver-haired girl. "So, where should we go?" The question was directed to no one in particular.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 am

"I already know where im going. If anybody wants to join me fine. If not, also fine. But if you follow me and screw me over i swear to god i will shoot you where you stand"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 am

I rolled my eyes as I watched the two. The girl was silent as I gave my shotgun a nice tap.
    "I'm going with whoever can shut the fuck up and keep away from cars" I looked the few over, chuckling quietly.
    "I'm only here to save my life; screw the car when we get far enough away" I spoke, a smile on my lips as I ran a hand through my hair.

"We need to find someplace where we can search, and board up before infected even catch trace of us.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 am

"Finally someone who makes some goddamn sence. We've probably attracted every damn walker in the city"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 pm

I nodded quickly at the silent as I pulled a hand through my hair.
    "The farther in-town we are the more walkers there'll be" I spoke simply, taking in a deep breath and pulling my body to the dooe. I smiled at the silence of the care. No one care what each other was doing. We would all probably split say anyhow.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:45 pm

"I agree, especially with this car making so much noise. drop me off at the next block. Im walking"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:43 pm

"Ditto" I giggled queitly, looking about the room a moment before back to the way we were driving. It seemed that such a tiny space was one that may not be suitable in the future. Too many ways to die.

I took in a short breath as I ran a hand over the fabric of the seats.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 pm

"Thanks" Skye said, making her way down the hallway. She pushed on the door without it budging, and eventually pushed the door in with her shoulder. She wandered the empty apartment, looking for it. "There's no food here..." she muttered, then went to the other doors. On the third, she found the remains of a kitchen with food stacked on the counters, shelves, and in the broken refrigerator. She grabbed a water and returned out of the room, closing the door after her. She looked down to the man with the dog and raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was doing there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 pm