Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Capri
Allen
Zalgo the Imminent
Faith Wynters
Skye
9 posters

Zombie roleplay.

Skye
    Skye

Read Me Zombie roleplay.

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Allen and Faith.
    Roleplay. Zombie. That sorta' stuff.

“Don’t know where they took my daughter…”
    “They’re taking people for examination, let them. They’ll send her back soon.”
    “They took my husband!”
    “This is just a flu…”
    “This isn’t a fucking flu!”
    “If you see HAZMAT, run.”
    “They’re sending soldiers here! Get to Mariposa by 5:00 P.M on the 19th!

All those sentences written on the wall halted the man for a second. He ran his hand down them before looking out to the right of the room. Where meager light breached into the boarded window. It had the reddish hue of a sunset. He frowned under the bandana he wore over his face.

“Oh, Nikki, where are you?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes downcast to the floor. He gritted his teeth, gripping the AK-74’s stock he carried, the man readied the weapon. He walked across the sparsely carpeted floor to the window, looking through the crack to observe a street.

Abandoned cars for the next few blocks. Beyond those wrecks was a blockade of military vehicles. Making a mental note of the proximity the man slung the AK over his shoulder by it’s strap and walked out of the little room into the hallway, towards the staircase.

As he finally reached the bottom of the flight, the man leaned against the wall next to a door leading to the exterior of the apartment complex. He cautiously looked outside the window and lifted the AK to another ready position. With extreme caution he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. The autumn air was crisp as it went through the opened portal.

Stepping through into the lonely parking lot and streets the man shouldered the rifle and adjusted the Kevlar helmet he wore, his eyes darting from alleyway to alleyway. HE felt it in his gut. Something was wrong here. Far too quiet, even for the desolate city. He closed his eyes and opened them again and continued his walk.

People in this roleplay:
    Faith
    Zalgo
    Capri
    Eljordo
    Lupus

Last edited by Skye on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Zombie roleplay.

Post by Capri Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 am

As Capri practically jumped down the flights of stairs, she heard the banging.
    "Shit!" she yelled, reaching the bottom. She'd forgotten that she locked the doors. The girl yelled.

She was making too much noise.

Capri fumbled with the lock and wretched the door open, coming face to face with the girl.

"Inside! GO!" she yelled at the girl before she began to shut the door. But she saw one of them. A walker running towards them. In one swift movement, she brought her pistol up and shot it. Square in head. Capri then heard an explosion.

Yelling, a movement. In a flash, her gun was pointed to the source and a shot was fired. The bullet made a bouncing, metallic noise as it struck the brick right next to the man's hand. Was he human or walker? She didn't know. She didn't care right then. Just: get to safety.

"Go!" she yelled at the girl once more, ready to pull the door shut.

Last edited by Capri on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 am

"Shit!..." I muttered under my breath, as I jerked my hand back when I saw the shot make contact with the wall next to my hand. Rosco barked and I fell backward onto the ground. "I guess she wasn't friendly..." I heard 'Go!' a couple times so I took that as a hint. I walked into teh opening with Rosco and hand my hands in the air. "Ok. I'm going." I turned and saw a couple Walkers feeding on a corpse. I became a bit enraged at the sight and I aimed my handgun, gunning them both down as Rosco barked visciously. I walked up once I assumed they were dead "again". I kicked one, rolling it off the mans body. I grimmaced at the sight and turned back to the house with the two girls. It looks like I'll be out here alone. For the rest of my life. I sighed and shrugged it off as began to walk again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:49 am

A breath filled my lungs and I opened my eyes. Was all that a dream that I was forced to live through? No, it wasn't. I was still in this new house, with the ugly walls. The light shone through thegracks in the window I had not seen the night before in the darkness. I took in a deep breath before standing. My back was sore from sleeping with my gear on, but I could live with such things. I took it as punishment enough for running off from Liam. I took in a deep breath as the boys picture flashed infront of my mind.

"You should get some air*
    The words echoed in my mind and I nodded, knowing I would have to sooner or later even if I wanted to stay in this room and rot. She would take over if I didn't, make me go outside, and probably kill me in the process. I shivered at the thought as I walked silently to the door. My eyes widened and I ran back, pulling the journal off the bed in a frantic panic, something could have happened to it and I would be lost without it. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath before starting back to the door. I pulled it open silently, starting to walk through the house without thinking. There seemed to be mo movements, but I was still going to be silent. I took in a deep breath before opening the front door, looking around quietly.

There was smoke in the air on the other side of town and I watched it a moment silently having gone slightly parted from the world in my sleep. Temporary madness had let me sleep in peace, and I was happy for that. I took in a short breath, walking out of the house's screened in porch and out toward the city. There was some gunfire still and I wondered if anyone them would kill me.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 pm

The girl looked at the man next to the wall, holding the gun. She looked at him, puzzled for a moment before the girl opened the door. Following the woman's orders, the girl sprinted inside and up the closet flight of stairs. She ran into the apartment there and hid the gun in her bag as she looked out the window for the man. She watched as he and his dog began to walk. "Hey" she said to the man, hoping to catch his attention. Sure, he was odd and had a gun, but he was another human. And she didn't know if the other woman was going to shoot her or not, and it was best to gather everyone there was. The more people, the more walkers killed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Capri glanced behind her to see the girl run up a flight of stairs. Then she heard the girl yell again.
    "God damn it!" Capri muttered.

Just as she was about to slam the door shut she looked towards the man with utter impatience.
    "Hey, YOU!" She yelled to him, "Last chance to get to safety. There are more coming." She motioned behind her with her gun, ready to pull the door shut if he didn't answer soon.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Ther was yelling as I grew closer to the western parts of the city I stopped wondering if I should venture a guess that those were loons of the world. I shook my head, stopping a moment to reload the shotgun that had been held tightly in my hands.

"You'll be okay" I started to speak to myself, a small smile on my lips. Maybe I was the loon in this world? I shook my head as I pulled a hand over the dogtags around my neck. Maybe I could just walk the streets, killing many as possible? Maybe that would get me killed?
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Had nobody seen the fireworks? I didn't comprehend how no sane being could not see the brilliant explosion. That only meant that no humans remained. The feeling settled in slowly like a rock sinking in the sea. Then, an explosion could be heard. It was rare to hear any form of sound other than the walkers' grunts and growls so it had to be done by a human. This energized me with new strength and I started to honk my car horn, driving around the block recklessly.

If the humans had resorted to an explosion, it meant that they were in trouble. There was a chance it was done by a stupid walker but I shoved the thought away. The sound of the honking would hopefully direct the walkers to me and they could get away so that I could get together with them one day.

"C'mon," In the rear-view mirror, I began to spot walking figures, but none of them ran swiftly and walked with a limp, meaning they weren't human. I turned and pressed the pedal madly with the windows of the White Sonata open. From my carefully-packed back-pack I managed to find am amplifying speakerphone.
    "Anyone who needs an escape, find the white Sonata!" I shouted through the speaker and hoped my valiant cries could be heard.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Skye stood, hearing two voices. First, it was the woman screaming at the man. But then there was screaming from far away. How had there been so many humans without each other knowing? The girl ran from the apartment and to the hallway window, looking out to the walkers, trying to hear the other voice again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

My face was pale in the darkness as there was something echoing through the streets about a White Sonata. Where was such a care? I took in a deep breath before continuing through the steets. The walkers were moaning, loud moans as they ran toward a place not too far off. They were all going away from me as I ran down the streets, in the opposite direction as most. I wanted to find it, the White Sonata.

"Help!" The word was hoarse in my throat as I tried, but my lips were too cracked, and my voice was gone. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath and running. Anyone, anything. I just needed someone.

A scream echoed through the air as I heard the sound of one lunging at me before getting me at the waitse and pulling me down. My screams echoed and I pulled a leg up to kick it in the face. In my frantics, I forgot about the shotgun that was in my hands. Even if I had remembered, I couldn't have used it for fear of infection.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 am

The girl was now waving me in. I wasn't sure if I could trust her, but it was better than out here. I heard a scream for help and a loud honkig noise. No one could help them now. "Come on boy!" I called to Rosco, as I began to sprint to the apartment, leaping over carcasses and rubble. Finally made it in, Rosco was close behind. I collapsed on the floor, my breathing was hoarse. "I haven't run like that in ages." Rosco walked up to sniff me, making sure I was ok. I sat up and put an arm around my dog. I look up to the girl. "Thanks..."
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 pm

The girl walked quickly back to the stairs, looking down at the man with a dog, the woman standing next to him. She turned and ran back to the window, waiting to hear the voices again. Walkers were gathered at the door, mindlessly attempting to get inside. She rolled her eyes and looked past them, towards the other roads of the city.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

I took in a short breath before kicking it off me. Two were growing near having caught my screams. I cocked the shotgun as I pulled from the position I had fallen in. I shot, once, twice, three times. Two fell, having hit them in the neck an head. The other that started toward me had lost part of his leg. I shook my head, firing once more. He was close enough I really didn't have to aim. He fell dead infront of me.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm

I could barely makeout the sound of gunfire over the screeching of the tires and the blaring of the honks. Only an intelligent life being could fire a gun. So there was a human left in this hel,l-hole after all. Turning the wheel drastically, I spinned the car back to the direction I had came from. I honked restlessly so that the human could track me by sound, though it would direct the walkers' attention as well.

"Here!" I yelled throught the speakerphone. I spotted the gothic, punk girl with silvery hair soon enough. Walkers were nearby her but then again, when weren't they? Hopefully she was in hearing range. Regardless, I drove like a mad man, hoping the girl would spot the car.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I took in a short breath as others came near. I backed up slowly, seeing my own shadow, I knew there was something lighted behind me. I only hoped it was the white Sonata that I had been looking for. I cocked the shotgun, taking in a deep breath as I watched him silently. I pulled my weapon up, hearing the sound of something behind me, someone. I took in a deep breath, firing once before turning to run. I waved my arms in the air, my eyes wide as I tried to get the attention.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to make sure he could see me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Capri pulled the door shut roughly, only to have a walker throw his arm between the doorframe. There was a sickening crunch with the metal door connected with his rotting skin. Capri yelled fiercely opening the door once more and slamming it with all of her might. With another crack and a loud, metallic bang, the door was closed, the rotting arm on the ground. Twitching.

With a disgusted face, Capri quickly bolted the door's many locks, hearing the moans of the walkers trying to get in.
    "Fuck off!" she yelled.

She sighed breathlessly and practically fell on the metal door, hand on the side of her face. The man spoke and she looked at his dog. It might not be safe. Then the girl re-appeared at the top of the steps, only to leave again. Capri heard more gun shots and a car accelerating. And voices.
    "Oh, really. It was no problem at all. You're welcome any time." the sarcasm was practically oozing out of her when she spoke to the man in her crackly voice. She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually talked to someone.

Inside the apartment building, it was almost completely dark. The window were boarded and bolted. As where all of the doors. Capri had her messenger bag slung over her shoulder.

Quickly reaching into it, she pulled out lighter fluid and her box of matches.
    "Watch out." she said to the man as she squirted the fluid on the still-twitching walker arm. Capri pulled out a match and struck it against the side of the box, watching it illuminated for a moment. With a quick flick of the wrist, the match hit the walker arm and it ignited, slowly burning and crackling. The flames turned a purplish-blue color as the rotting, burning flesh smell filled the room. Oh well.

Capri looked up the stairs again, wondering what the girl was doing.
    "Hey!" she yelled up the stairs, not really giving a shit about the noise anymore, "What's going on outside? And don't stand too close to the windows."
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

The girl started flapping her arms in the air, looking like a duck. I would have laughed except for the fact flesh-dropping monsters were chasing her, coming towards her and ultimately me. I turned the car 360 degrees but didn't press on the pedal to wait for the goth.
    "Faster, faster," I half-muttered and cursed as I observed the girl running towards me. Only a few metres behind her, a cadre of undead were limping their way pretty fast. I crossed my fingers, hoping that she would make it to the car in time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm

My breath was ragged as I ran, meters grew smaller and the moans grew louder. I turned slightly, coughing quietly as I tried to keep from tripping. Curses escaped my lips and I shot behind me, but only three shots remained, what was I to do?

I took in a deep breath, my knees feeling as if I was about to collapse under me. I took in a deep breath as I practically ran into the side of the car. I turned, kicking the closest in the chest as I fired once. The one shot making two fall. The other two I sprayed into the group as they continued limping toward me.

I had no chance to see if I could even trust the person in the car. I simply threw the door open and jumped inside. The only words escaping my lips was:

"Drive"
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 pm

My reply to that was just a simple yet violent step on the pedal. The tires screeched madly like pixies but the Sonata began to move forward, putting distance easily between the walkers and the car.

"Yes!" I yelled triumphantly and shakily at the same time. When my senses stopped spinning from the rush of escape, I couldn't help but notice the shotgun in her hand and it wasn't an airsoft one like mine. It was real.

"So, where'd you manage to get that?" I nodded at the shotgun the girl was holding, comparing it to the pile of airsoft guns I had in the back seats and one under my seat. I didn't feel safe with that thing only inches away from me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

My face seemed to be in the dashboard as the car sped off. The different moans from behind us made it clear none tried to follow. My breathing was hard and I shook my head, there was only a certain ammount of this a girl could take in a day.

I looked over to the male as I tried to keep from collapsing backwards from exhaustion. He spoke of my gun, eyeing it like I was about the shoot him and I couldn't help but give a shaky laugh, shaking my head at the same time.

"Where do normal people get guns when things are trying to kill them? Good 'ol gun cabnet" I nodded, tapping theweapon with a smile as I looked over.

"Thanks by the way." I spoke simply, taking in a short breath.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:06 pm

"Uh, no problem," I said, stuttering. It was weird talking to someone other than myself again and it felt amazing. Just the slightest interaction with something other than a zombie filled me with hope. I decided that she had nothing to gain by killing me so I loosened up as the girl laughed too.

"Like anything you see back there?" I pointed towards the airsoft guns, laughing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

I ran a hand through my hair, pursing my lips as I watched the road. There was so much I hadn't seen of the city since they started walking. I took in a deep breath as I looked over my shoulder, the guns in the back almost making me laugh. I was silent though, making sure to keep the giggles from my voice.

"Well it's not my weapon of choice, but..." I trailed off, chucking quietly as I looked around at the others roads. Fire and walkers were everywhere, and I wanted to know a few things.

"Where are we going?" I spoke simply, looking around. I was sure his car would run out of gas. Any car out on the road was on the very of the needle bottoming out. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I watched everything around me. I was so wired for sound it was weird.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

BIC:
    "Yeah, pathetic I know but I couldn't find wherever my parents kept their guns," I sighed, remembering my deceased parents. I shrugged at her last question. "Away from the zombies." I noticed that the fuel tank was nearly empty, only a tick away from the 'E' symbol.

"Crap, gotta find a gas station soon," The fuel would keep the car going for maybe... fifteen minutes? Ten if we drove fast. "Know any nearby?" I asked hopefully cause I didn't know where they were.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

I looked him over a moment before I shook my head looking back to the road. I was wondering why he didn't just rob one of the gunstores around town. They did, afterall, have ammunition and weapons for a little while. Until everyone got crazy and changed. I took in a deep breath before shaking my head.

I looked over, he haad realized his gas delimma now too.
    "Oh you meen a gas station that isn't: Surrounded by Infected, Blown up, taken over by loons, or out of gas? No, I've not come across one"
    Sarcasm dripped from my lips and the smile was light on my lips. I really hadn't, but I couldn't stop myself.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 pm

She heard the girl call back and stood next to the window anyway. Turning around, she looked back at them. "There's a car. It just picked up a girl." Skye said, watching the girl. She took the gun from her bag and stepped from the stairs, looking at the black metal. She pursed her lips and held the trigger, too afraid to pull.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 am

Jordan was raiding a local drug store, he was running very low on supplies. He was having little luck finding anything usefull, everything had either been looted or expired. he slung his backpack over his shoulder and lifted his Ak-47, warry of any walkers that may have picked up his scent. Then somthing caught his ears, the light squeal of rubber. A CAR! Jordan rushed out of the store trying to make as little noise as possible. A white Sonata was cruising down the road. "what are the fools thinking?' he thought to himself. He began waving his arms in the air, hoping they would see him in the rear view mirrior. They were making a big mistake

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:25 pm