Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Capri
Allen
Zalgo the Imminent
Faith Wynters
Skye
9 posters

Zombie roleplay.

Skye
    Skye

Read Me Zombie roleplay.

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Allen and Faith.
    Roleplay. Zombie. That sorta' stuff.

“Don’t know where they took my daughter…”
    “They’re taking people for examination, let them. They’ll send her back soon.”
    “They took my husband!”
    “This is just a flu…”
    “This isn’t a fucking flu!”
    “If you see HAZMAT, run.”
    “They’re sending soldiers here! Get to Mariposa by 5:00 P.M on the 19th!

All those sentences written on the wall halted the man for a second. He ran his hand down them before looking out to the right of the room. Where meager light breached into the boarded window. It had the reddish hue of a sunset. He frowned under the bandana he wore over his face.

“Oh, Nikki, where are you?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes downcast to the floor. He gritted his teeth, gripping the AK-74’s stock he carried, the man readied the weapon. He walked across the sparsely carpeted floor to the window, looking through the crack to observe a street.

Abandoned cars for the next few blocks. Beyond those wrecks was a blockade of military vehicles. Making a mental note of the proximity the man slung the AK over his shoulder by it’s strap and walked out of the little room into the hallway, towards the staircase.

As he finally reached the bottom of the flight, the man leaned against the wall next to a door leading to the exterior of the apartment complex. He cautiously looked outside the window and lifted the AK to another ready position. With extreme caution he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. The autumn air was crisp as it went through the opened portal.

Stepping through into the lonely parking lot and streets the man shouldered the rifle and adjusted the Kevlar helmet he wore, his eyes darting from alleyway to alleyway. HE felt it in his gut. Something was wrong here. Far too quiet, even for the desolate city. He closed his eyes and opened them again and continued his walk.

People in this roleplay:
    Faith
    Zalgo
    Capri
    Eljordo
    Lupus

Last edited by Skye on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Zombie roleplay.

Post by Capri Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Capri sighed and walked towards the stairs, leaving the burning arm. Her boots made thumping noises on the steps until she reached the floor the girl was on.

Capri put her pistol back into her bag, still holding her shot gun in another hand as she walked up to the window, next to the girl. The girl was right, there was someone driving a car on the streets. And a man running after it. Idiots, all idiots.

Without glancing at the girl Capri spoke, "What is your name? I'm Capri."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I took in a short breath as I noticed I might need to get out of this car. It was attracting attention that I didn't want. I looked up to see someone in the rear view mirror. I smirked lightly.

"Stop the car, Kid. There's someone back there that needs your help. He may know where some gas is." I had no use for this hunk of metal anymore. It got me out of a bind, and that's all I need it fore. I wasn't about to get myself killed because I was with probably the only care working in the city.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

"Skye." The girl said quietly, not taking her eyes from the gun. She stood from the steps and looked at the girl. "How long have you been here?" She asked, referring to the building. Schuyler held the gun behind her back, moving her finger from the trigger.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:38 pm

BIC: "Sorry I couldn't be more help," I said, disappointed at the fact the only human company I had in weeks was ditching me. She was leaving without hesitation and I wanted to help at least some sane organism out there.
    "I'll drop you off wherever you want to be dropped off. Not much gas left anyways," I said, shrugging.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.
    "You can come along. I'm just not going to be in he one thing that might get you killed. This hunk of metal will atract loons and walkers alike. Besides, where are you going to find gas?"I cocked my shotgun, having reloaded it as I spoke, pulling the door open and pulling myself up.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind the company" I spoke, shrugging as I pulled the door shut, looking around. We were in the middle of a main road and I knew walkers would be close behind. I looked around a bit before starting to walk backwards, toward the male, my shotgun held, firm in my grip as I drew closer.

"You a friendly?"
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm

"Who is that guy?" I stated half-squeaking and yelping. I grabbed the duffel bag filled with airsoft guns, speakerphone and pocket-knife. I held one airsoft in my hands and hung the bag by my side. We were open in this wide-as.s road. I wanted to hide in a building somewhere.

"Shouldn't we get inside?" I asked the girl for assistance, who seemed to know a lot more about the walkers.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Mmy eyes flicked back to the boy and I giggled quietly to myself. He acted as if he hadn't been around these walkers for the past weeks. I shook my head, looking around as I watched the male infront of me. I shook my head, closing my eyes for a moment. I sighed, he was right, we needed to get inside someplace. I didn't know where though. I took in a deep breath as I turned, looking around.

"C'mon kid" I pointed to the closest building. It was of one story and looked as if it was an old fabric store. We would have to scrounge for food, but we might be able to hide out in there until the walkers were gone. Besides, getting on the roof would be our best bet anyways.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Capri exhaled, looking at Skye, "Since the beginning of the apocalypse." she paused, before speaking again.

"I had a mob of walkers chasing me the first week, and this is the first place I ran. They followed me in, of course. But I killed them all."

"I guess you say I claimed this place as my own," she said looking out the window again, seeing the car stop far off, "That is, after I cleared all of the dead bodies and walkers in it. Took me about two weeks, then I locked it up tight and stocked with things I would need. No one can get in or out without my consent. All day, I hang out on the roof. Just watching....looking. I honestly thought I was the only one. It'd been a long time since I heard gunshots or anything."

She stopped suddenly, realizing she was ranting. It'd just been so long since she had talked. She couldn't help it.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Jordan saw them turn away towards the fabric store. They were going to get themselves killed!

"Wait!" Jordan shouted. It was too late. Three walkers burst out of the window of the Fabric store and attacked the two stragglers. Jordan had to act fast. He raised his trusty AK-47 and let out three semi automatic bursts, dropping the three walkers. Jordan approached the two people.

"Are you trying to get yourselves killed?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled toward the fabric store a sigh on my lips. I took in a deep breath as the othercontinues on behind me. I stop short as something jumps out of the front ddoor, three somethings. I grunted as I stopped, pulling up my shotgun.

They fall short and I look over. I smirked, laughing quietly. Actually, I was still trying to get myself killed. I had to find someone to do it. I still couldn't forgive myself for leaving Liam to die.

"I had him" I spoke, a smirk across the lips as I continued quietly toward the store. I hadn't been being loud, and if anyone had it was him and the other survivor, the one who had saved me the first time.

I looked back quietly, watching the other.
    "You comin'? Or would you rather sit in the middle of the street?" My voice was hushed as I stopped, keeping my eyes around me as I pulled through the city's corners and shadows.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Jordan just sighed, if anything he had to follow them to make sure they didnt get themselves killed.

"Fine, hold up im comming"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

ooc - may I join?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm

OOC- Yess, please! Very Happy
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports
    Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]
    Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs].
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background/About Me: I grew up with just my mom because my parents divorced when I was 6 months old. I have a half brother from when my dad remarried and his name is Nicco, he's three. I don't trust people easily but I'm an easy person to trust. I sing, play guitar write poems/stories and such. I'm crazy, loud, fun, daring, and unpredictable. I dislike shopping, but I love getting new clothes. Music is my passion. I'm kind of a hippie. I’m very blunt about things, if I don't like you you'll know almost immediatly.

Sports: Running from zombies?
    Weapons: Baseball bat, two guns and two daggers. Whatever else is around me.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

"I-I'd rather follow you," I told the silver-haired girl who had an intimidating aura. Though I had survived all this time, it was because I had managed to survive in my apartment for two weeks. Without this girl, I'd be dead within the hour I lost her.

"So where we going?" I whispered quietly, my shoulders tense and ready for any predators nearby. I couldn't keep myself this tense all the time though, it exhausted me mentally. I decided that it was safe for now to put my gun by my side.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm

I see a male and a female walking, the male seems a bit... Well, off. He didnt carry confidence. I sigh, this wasnt my idea of fun to be honest, but hey. Survival of the fittest I suppose. I quickly take my gun and shoot it at the boy's feet to get his attention. The sound of the gun clacks and rattles the air and barely misses his toes by inches.

"You got a car or what?" I ask the two, no patience in my voice what so ever, "Or am I gonna have to go find one myself?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:50 pm

I took in a short breath as I heard them both decide to follow me. It was weird feeling like I was in lead, especially when I felt like dying. I looked behind me as I kept silent, slowing up a bit.

"I was wondering if..You had any places to hide, a thought? I think he may need a real weapon soon." I pointed to the one we had stopped for, watching him as I walked. We needed to get out of sight and out of mind, and soon.

I jumped slightly at the sound of gunfire, pulling the pistol from my holster. I took in a deep breath as I watched a shape.

"I told you that the car would bring loons" I muttered the words as I aimed toward her, watching quietly.

"Sorry, bitch, cars out of gas" The second word slipped through my lips like venom. I didn't like it when people shot anywhere near me. Even when they were threatening others, I felt it was me to get snippy first.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I laugh, twirling my gun around my index finger and putting it back in the holster.

"Calm down, princess." I giggle, a dark undertone to my voice, "Names?" I ask as I reach them. The girl was strong willed, confident for the most part... Tough. I gave her credit and some general respect.

As for the male, I wasn't so sure of.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 pm

"Randy Madden," I said, wary of the new girl. I jingled the keys, offering her to take the car. "You can take it if you want but I'm sure it'll get you killed." My voice was the voice of someone too tired to argue or reply.

"Yours?" I nodded towards the newcomer without enthusiasm.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I grab the keys and frown, "I've made it this far, I doubt I'm gonna get killed so early in the game." I giggle and then he asks for my name.

"Mercy Thompson." I say, then my eyes narrow on the girl as I wait for her answer.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

My eyes were slits to the boy. You were supposed to not give them what they wanted. I gritted my teeth as she girl grabbed the keys from the 'Randy' kid. I smirked quietly.
    "Call me Chuck, like it'll do ya any good" I gave a wink as I turned, wanting so badly as to turn around and shoot the car until it exploded.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I raise my eyebrow at the girl and smirk, "Smart aleck, are we?" I ask, then I get serious, "Being a smart-ass won't help anyone in this situation we're in." I say, flicking the keys onto my belt loop.

I look around, flicking the bangs out of my eyes, "We got to get out of here, the zombies must've heard the gunshot and are bound to come running like the scavengers they are." I say blandly.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Jordan finally couldnt take it anymore. He snapped.

"Oh for Fu*k sake! As if your car didnt cause enough noise, now this bitch, Merry or Mercy or whatever the hell her name is starts shooting up the damn place! What is the matter with you people? Your all lucky youve made it this far, let alone survive through the godamn week! If you want to play the 'Cowboy action hero' and get eaten the fu*ck alive thats your buisness! Now if you excuse me I want to survive"

Jordan began to walk away.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm

"Not being smart, just simply keeping things straight. No attachments" I spoke, looking to the male who has spoke.
    "I'm with him" I smiled, turning and starting to jogg after the male.
    Maybe he had someplace to go.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I place a hand over my mouth hiding the giggles from the boys eruption of anger. The girl catches up with the boy and I look behind me as I watch the zombies pile in.

I get in the car, and start it up, the engine roars to life and I grasp the wheel of the big truck and hit the gas pedal and slowly start driving, getting a hang of the old stick-shift car.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:27 pm