Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] Empty Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 pm

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 pm

"You're just another Freak like them" The words echoed in my mind as I ran. The thought still shook me as I noticed how wrong it felt to be running away. Where would I go? I was, just like they said: A Freak.

My breathing was ragged as I ran, the muddy soil under toe made me slip. More than once I fell, either skinning my knees on sharp rocks, or muddying up myself and the clothing I wore. There was a gun fired, and I was almost scared enough to stop. I shook my head as I continued, the pain in my muscles groaning on as if I was running three hundred miles in a day. I had never had to excersize before, and it made it harder and harder to go on.

Keep running! I can see the lights now!
    I stumbled, falling once again, but this time on tar. My knees were bloodied up now, and I could barley feel anything but the stinging in them. I shook as I stood, stumbling across the road and toward the first dark place I saw. I could hide, maybe even sleep for a little bit.

Vasilissa

Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa] Empty Re: Fable of a Freak [Faith & Vasilissa]

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 pm

I step down the stairs of the building the office was in. I see a girl stumbling around in a sparkly torn dress. I stop staring at her. I approach her. "Hello Miss. Are you alright?" I ask barely touching her shoulder when I pull my hand away cause she was clammy. I look her over more closely and I see blood dripping down her legs her hair a mess falling in her face. "Come On. Come back to my place and we can get you warmed up and feed and more comfortable." I say taking off my jacket and wrapping it around your shoulders.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 pm

I took in a short breath as I stumbled forward. The darkness seemed so offering right now. Of course, I was stopped before I could reach the place I might call my haven. Someone spoke, concern filling their voice;I hadn't heard this in awhile.And at first, I didn't believe someone was being so nice to me. It had to be a trick, someone from the circus who was about to bring me back to the ringmaster.

Her hand caressed my shoulder and I pulled myself awa y, my eyes growing wide. A quiet whimper escaped my lips but I was too tired. Too tired to fight this strange girl, and too tired to want to do anything but sleep.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:45 pm

I guide the girl to my car. I open the passenger door and help her in. I run to the other side and jump in. I throw my bag in the back and start the heater trying to get her warm. I quickly throw the car in drive and drive off quickly back to my loft. I pull into the back parking lot. I quickly get out grabbing my bag and ru nto the other side. I open the door and hold out my hand to you wanting to help you out of the car.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 pm

She was silent as sheforced me toward the car, something I hadn't seen since I was taken away from mother and father. I wanted to cry now, and I didn't know why. Whether it was out of sadness or happiness I didn't know.

The car started and I jumped, looking around as she seemed to speed off to somewhere. I shivered as she forced the air toward me. I watched the sky quietly as I felt the mud startig to harden and the blood dry on my legs. I shook my head.

She stopped a few minutes later and I jumped, watching her hand as she threw open the door and offered it to me.My eyes were drooping as I shook my head, taking her hand. I had no choice now whether I was going back to the circus or if I was going to be sent to another place. A place the ringmaster talked about sending me many a nights. Underground Slave Rings; they weren't friendly.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 pm

"Please, I dont like having to force you to do anything. I would like to help you if you will let me. All I want from you is to stay with me for a few days then I will give you money to get a bus or plane to where ever you need to go. Just Please let me help you." I ask still holding my hand out to you wanting you to trust me. "I wont hurt you, I promise."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I gave a squeeze to her hand after I took it. I took in a short breath as I tried to scramble onto my feet. I shivered, falling on my knees once again. I shook my head, forcing myself up. I had to be strong, even If I couldn't do anything.

"Thank you" The words were soft as they left my mouth and my eyes fell closed.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I grab your shoulder snad lift you into my arms. IU walk to theback door and head to the elevator. I hit the button and wait ti l it comes down the double doors open before me and I step in. I press the button to the top floor. Which I had to myself. I place myhand against a fingerprint scanner to get into my loft. "Access Approved" I hear the machine speak to me in a machine voice. The elevator begins to move upward and finally it dings after about 7 minutes of waiting and the double doors open. I carry the girl in my arms to the bathroom and set her on the counter and run the bath water to a luke warm setting and grab a small wash rag from a cabinet. I soak it then ring it out and begin to dab at her scraped knees cleaning the cuts and begin to softly wipe the blood from her. I grab a clean one following the sam procedure except wiping away dirt and sweat. "Shall I help you out of that?" I ask you refering to the dress.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I took in a short breath as she seemed to pull me toward a door. We sat in the elevator for many minutes. I didn't know why, but I hadn't bee used to this. The electronic sounds, the people being so close.

After awhile there was a ding and my eyes pulled open slightly. I coughed before trying to help myself more than she was. I stumbled slightly before I was sat dow on a toilet. I hadn't seen one of these in so long. We usually dug a hole or used a port-a-potty. I opened my eyes a moment before a felt a sting on my knees and I flinched away. My eyes flicked open and I watched her as she worked.

"Um..W-What?" Her words caught me, and my eyes widened slightly. WWhat did I have to loose.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 pm

"Do you feel stable enough to get in the tub." I motion to the now filled tub. I moved to shut off the water. "Or shall I help you wash?" I ask refering to evrything except her private areas. "I wont touch you inapprpriately. Ill just help with your back hair and legs. Unless you want me to wash you throughly." I say to her backing up and holding my hand out to you.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I took in a deep breath as I watched her a moment. I shook my head as I watched her.

"S-Sorry, I must look...Completely dreadful"I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes as I felt like like was about to cry. I didn't know why, I just felt like this was something I should have been doing at the time. I didn't answer her question as I lost myself in thought.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:43 pm

"So shall I help you? Or do you think you can do this on your own?" I ask again not know whether you shook your head to being stable to my help. I grab the dirty towels and throw them in a close by basket. I grab a clean towel for after your finished. I grabbed the soaps and shampoos and set them by the tub and help you prepare if you choose to do it yourself.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I looked up as she spoke, trying to watch her a moment. I pulled myself up, stumbling slightly as I watched the girl.

"I-I.." I trailed off, growing silent and nodding quietly to myself as I pulled my body closer to the tub. I looked down a moment before starting to slowly strip. It wasn't like none of the people at the Circus hadn't seen me. We usually had group bath whenever we set up close to a river or a lake.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I stood beside you and helped you step out of the dress and into the tub. I grabbed under your arm and helped you sit into the warm water. I grab a cup and filled it with warm water and gently pour it over you head drenching you hair I grab the sponge and soaked it themn put soap on it and begin to wash you gently as not to hurt you. "Are you okay?" I ask as I finish your back and begin on your hair.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I took in a sharp breath as I felt a hand on my dress before she pulled it to the floor. I smiled quietly, shaking my head. I stepped lightly into the tub, the warm water heating me to the bone it seemed.
    I watched her quietly a moment before answring her question.
    "Y-Yes, I'm fine." I watched her quiely, a sigh on my lips. I shook my head, looking up to her a moment.
    "Better than I was" I spoke quietly, looking up and giving her a small smile.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 pm

"Good, I am almost done with scrubbing." I say rinsing my hands in the water. I fill the cup with water andbegin to rinse your hair out after I lathered it with Shampoo and Conditioner. I rinse it out and hand you the sponge so you can finish washing yourself. "I am going to let you finish up. Here is a towel .I will get you a robe oto wrap yourself in and make you some warm soup and a sandwich. Anything you prefer?" I ask wiping my hands off and backing out of the bathroom.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I nodded quietly as I watched her, coughing as I felt the water rush down my back.
    "T-Thank you" The words slipped from my lips without thought as I felt the water slowly grow cooler. I nodded slowly as I watched her. I couldn't keep the stutter out of my voice as I watched her. I hadn't felt so usless in the many years I had been in the Circus. Fending for myself was all that I knew, but I couldn't seem to do it here.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I step out of the room and walk to the kitchen and start the chicken soup and make some grilll cheese and then put on a pot of water to mkae some herbal tea. I walk back to my bedroom and grab the robe I bought three days ago and have yet to use it. I bring it back to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Are you ready?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 pm

She left the room and I sighed to myself. I felt so awkward here, like I was taking things that shouldn't be taken. Oh how the ringleader would hurt me for this.

I leaned back in the water, letting the rest of the warm pull into me as I finnished washing more private parts. After I rinsed I leaned back, a small smile on my lips as I closed my eyes, relaxing as I waited for the woman to return with my clothes so I could put them back on and leave, she had been nice eough already.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 pm

I knock once more and call through the door. "Are you ready?" I crack the door open slightly peeking in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 pm

I jumped, havig not heard the woman knocking the first time. I took in a deep breath before eyeing the door.

"Yes, I apologize" I looked down to the murky water, knowing not to look up when I apologized, atleast that's how I was tought, how it was beat into me.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:37 pm

"No Problem." I step in and hold my hand out to you. "Come on. I have some food for you." I say trying to get you to come out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

I watched her form inside the tub, taking deep breaths as I did. I shook my head, slowly at first before it made my breathing become jagged.

"I-I'm sorry..YOu've already done so much for me! I should really be getting back to the circus"
    My voice grew frantic as I stumbled out of the tub,almost trippig.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 am

"The Circus? Nevermind. Here come get something to eat." I holding out the towel and robe to you. "There is some warm food waiting for you when you are ready." I smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 am