Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Update Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been following you around for quite some time. I always needed you to stay here on earth. On your 8th birthday, you had a big bash at the park and I was slowly dying in a car accident nearby the park you held your birthday party at. Ever since then, I've followed you.
    I am an earthbound spirit who has been attatched to you your entire life and I've slowly fallen in love with you. I always have watched quietly, helping you subtly through awkward and messy situations. Yet, I can only watch helplessly as you fall in love with the new girl at your school. I start visiting you in your dreams more as my jealously and anger starts to cloud my mind. You begin to notice me slowly.
    But what happens when you try to get me to pass over.

[[this can be edited. but what do you think of the idea?]]
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Update Re: Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

"No worries." I say with a smile as I grasp on the rocks, slowly making my way up, enjoying the way everything felt. I had never felt so... Alive... Ha, no pun intended I guess. I giggle lightly at the thought and make my way up.

Once I hit the top I sit there for a moment, my feet tapping the rushing water lightly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 am

I foolishly grin everytime i looked at her from behind. Shook my head and kept going up till I reached the top and sat next to her. The water was rushing through and passed my hand over it feeling the freshness. I smiled and looked at her. "This has been one of my favorite spots in the world so far." For some reason, sharing it like this, even if it were just a dream, made it all greater.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

I laugh quietly, "I know..." I was a bit embarassed by admitting this, I mean I had followed her for quite some time.

I look over at her with a small smile, her skin soaks up the sun, and her smile was glowing brightly... I had fallen in love... I mean, was that weird? A spirit, in love with a human?

I get embarassed slightly, looking down, and I quickly cover up my blush by standing, "Let's say we go for a swim?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm

"Of course you'd know..." I giggled. For some reason I no longer felt entirely weird with the thought that she had been following me. When she suggested going in for a swim I had noticed her covering her blush. I smiled. "Sure." I replied.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 pm

ooc-hmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:57 am