Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mercy
Danny
Jade Hawk
7 posters

Wolf Pack Roleplay

Anonymous

Wolf Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Wolf Pack Roleplay

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting:

We are wolves- not werewolves or lycans or humans but wolves.

For consistency's sake we will say that it starts off in the prairie lands. All species of wolves roam here.

The prairie-land is situated within the middle of Hycyran Country (where the richer you are the higher up or closer to the centre of the lands you live). Hycyran Country is a praire-land scortched with a boiling sun, but due to unfortunate weather circumstances, suddenly the winter hits in July! There is a mass resource shortage! (I will do a post about the winter hitting when it happens)

Will our pack (or packs) stick together in the prairie land, or will we try and get back to our natural forest environment?

Name:(doesn't have to be too canine)
    Species:(I don't just want a bunch of grey or timber wolves...be imaginative)
    Markings:(speaks for itself)
    Sex:(speaks for itself)
    Distinctive things:(So any scars, do you limp etc etc)

(Or copy Jade's)

Pack:(If you want your own pack just ask, as for now I am going to just put down 1)

Pack1
    Alpha Male: Akimaru (Aki)
    Alpha Female: Jade Hawk (Kaiki)
    Male Beta: Danny (Validus)
    Female Beta: Engi (Alice)
    Deltas: Capri (Alvita)
    Omega: Mercy (Mercy)
    Cubs(Whelps):

(anything else you think I should add, don't hesitate to ask)

(oh yeah, as for talking, I know that most of it is done via body language and stuff, but, to get round this we will have direct speech. Please don't howl just for the sake of howling. Howling is a warning, but only do it once (I mean like... "howl" not "Howl howl howl"), but it can also mean a presence into the pack, so if you are from another pack and enter this one, howling is your presence.)

Last edited by Akimaru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Wolf Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Pack Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Aki squeezed himself out of the tight opening that led into the den. When his whole body (excluding his tail) were out he stood, feeling some of the stiffness leave his muscles. He raised his head and sniffed the air, the familiar scent of the Prairie met his nostrils and he lowered his head, looking at the bare earth.

He padded forward a few short steps before looking around him at the barren waste that was his packs home. He whined softly and turned as a smaller whine answered his. A cub, not yet ready to taste meat but old enough to walk had followed him out, and was standing framed in the small opening. It was blinking, not used to the bright sunlight.

It whined again, small and pitiable. Aki turned and walked forward gently nudging the cub around and then back inside the den.

"Where is Kiaki" he thought to himself as he looked up.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

I trotted across the summer terrain towards the den. Members of the pack had gone out to hunt, and were expected back shortly. The closer I got towards the pack, the more I wanted to rest. It was hot outside, but since the sun was going down, it was getting cooler. However, while I was out, there wasn't much I saw, so I was unsure of the amount of food today.

A while's away from the pack was a small little cub. It had trotted along and couldn't get back. It was barking for help, and I trotted up to it. It stopped to look at me, before I bent down and grabbed it by the scruff of it's next. With the pup in my mouth, I resumed my way back to camp. As I got to the front of the den, I dropped the pup and waited behind it. It stood in front of the den, but wouldn't go in, so I nudged it and pushed it forward. It yelpped in surprise and went inside. I followed belong.

Inside, I saw Aki watching some of the others. I barked a hello before walking to a corner and flopping to the floor, curling up within myself, resting.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Ooc: Just a note, we can talk to each other =P Just so the role play isn't impossible, and it may be English to us, but no others. For example, I can talk to you guys, but a nearby fox wouldn't understand.

Bic: Time forever stretched, but at long last, Kiaki reached the outskirts of Hycyran Country. An oasis lay beside the pack lands and her tongue panted in the dry air and she longed for water. Once she had approached the glistening glassy surface, she bowed her head and began to lap up the cool water greedily. From where her tongue had pierced the tension, ripples formed, lapped and splashing and her cracked nose began to slowly heal, her muzzle twitching.

Kiaki's tail, once was drooping, rose and the end twitched as though a restricted wag. She heard the muffled yips of a pup not too far away, and her ears moved in the direction of the sound as she raised her head from the water. Her neck arched and her muzzle raised as she let out a single howl, announcing her presence to the pack. She stepped forward, her pats dusty against the sand covered grass as she moved into the prairie lands. The texture of the ground shifted the weight she gave to her paws, and her ears pricked up, her strides longer and faster. Now she was stepping on the cool grassland, her pads calmed and her panting ceased. Although time forever stretched, it was not long now before she would reach the centre of Hycyran Country, back to her comforting den.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Ooc: Sorry, Angel! On page 1 I posted a blank bio sheet. You can use that.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Alice laid in the corner of the den, her white muzzle resting on her crossed paws. She was watching the others quietly. It was calm right then, her tail shifting ever so often on the floor. Her ears were pressed down against her head as she watched the Alpha and Beta. She took a deep careful breath, but the dirty air caused her to sneeze lightly and shake her head in response.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I stalk through the prarie land..Stay low.... I watch my prey, hardly noticing the wolf den right near my hunting grounds. Of course, I know this could get me into some huge trouble with the Alpha's of the pack in the den, but I shrug it off.

I didn't need it right now...

I growl slightly, and make a leap for it, my teeth shooting out and I my claws hook onto the badger, bringing it down with me as I roll across the grass. With a solid grip onto the badger's hide, I stand up slowly, looking, shaking out my fur. The blood seeps between my teeth, the metallic taste hitting my tongue and the poor creature makes its struggle for air, but I bite down harder and it soon stops.

I look around, making sure I hadn't caused much commotion, my growl was a bit louder then I had expected. My eyes quickly dart over to the den of wolves, making sure they were all sleeping.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm

ooc I was outside...and so I am staying outside! also 3rd person writing would be preferable.

bic: Aki watched calmly as Val pushed passed him, placing another runaway cub in the den. He thought inwardly to himself "They are wandering, I think it is time that they are allowed out of the den".

Akis' head jerked up as he heard a low growl on the other side of the rocks that masked the entrance to the den. The growl increased in ferocity and Aki became worried. He turned and jumped up onto the rocks looking over at the ensuing battle between a thin looking wolf and a badger.

"Who are you" Aki called as he looked down on the weary wolf.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

My head jerks up to the sound of someone asking me who I was. I keep grip onto the badger and I frown slightly, lowering my kill onto the ground and standing up right. I lick my paw and clean the blood from my muzzle, taking my time in answering his question.

"I am not one to be toyed with... Who are you?" I ask with a sneer.

I laugh lightly, watching his stance, knowing he was the Alpha of a pack. Even being kicked out of my pack, I kept the dominant stance of an Alpha.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 pm

"Who said I was toying and who I am is of no concern" Replied Aki, jumping down onto the dusty ground "But, this is my territory, and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So either leave or be killed." Aki finished calmly, holding the other wolfs gaze.

She had the look of someone who was used to giving orders, and not taking them, probably an ex-alpha, but it was more than obvious that she hadn't fought for her place.

Aki lowered his body in warning, his hackles rising and his tail falling.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 pm

ooc - sorry Aki, I thought you were inside the den, my mistake then.

bic - Val rested in the corner, letting his tired body regaining it's strength. he wasn't overly tired, but if he had the chance to rest, he would tale it. Val lifted his head and stared at Alice. "I assumed nothing has happened?" Val calmly asked. He stood up, and stretch while yawning before moving around the den. "I hope you haven't been lazing around all day," Val jokes, not really saying as a threat.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:32 pm

I chuckle darkly, "Don't flatter yourself." I say watching him take a warning stance. My iris colored eyes flick over past his shoulder then back to him.

"Where is your Beta?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm

"None of your business, where my Betas are, now leave before I make you leave" Aki said, warning permeating his voice.

He kept his eyes fixed on the other wolf and braced himself, rocking pack getting ready to run at her. This was her last warning and he growled menacingly, he hoped she would take the hint.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm

"Where else is there to go? I've been wandering for a long time." I watch him with cold eyes, "Don't get so flustered. I will leave if it's your wish." I say, in no mood to fight.

I was tired, hungry and weary from traveling. I had the speed, but not the strength to fight against another Alpha, like I have had to in the past during my travels.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Aki relaxed slightly but stayed ready. "Good. But what brought an you down from Alpha?" he asked "I mean, it obvious what you were, but you have no scars so its not obvious how you fell"

Aki kept looking at her, he wasn't the one for talking, that was normally Kaiki, but this wolf interested him.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm

He relaxes and I keep a dominant Alpha stance, but you can tell that I am also fully calm and collected. I look him over, noticing he was still tense. What was I going to do? Suddenly leap at him? I chuckle lightly at the thought.

"Does someone need scars to prove anything?" I ask the wolf with a small chuckle.

Even though I did have some, my fur had covered most of it by this point; they had been on my stomach, where they could not be seen unless I was over in submissive position.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Kiaki approached the centre, her pack mostly in the den. She longed for rest, but this could not come about while there were still duties to perform. The pack should be ready for the hunt soon, and as the lands were hot, the whole pack was needed for an easy hunt. Time continued but the sun burned orange, threatening to set upon the lands. Kiaki continued forward until the scent of the pack was upon her. The surrounding grasses had been marked and she recognized hers and Aki's familiar scent. She was home.

The heat waves danced upon the silhouette of two wolves standing not too far from the den. As she neared, she recognized the pelt of her Alpha, but this other Fae was a stranger. It was strange of Aki not to stand at defence, and neither canid appeared to have fought as of yet. Kiaki approached, her bristles taught and her neck strong. The Fae had the scent of an Alpha, and her stance proved true, yet there was very little reason for her to be here. Her scent was faded and dusty. She had lost her title, yet, judging by her stance, it would take a while for her to adjust to life as a delta, and if she misplayed her cards, an omega.

"Aki, the sun is soon to set and is blazes the lands. We should get the pack ready to hunt." "Kiaki spoke to the Alpha, yet staring at the Fae taking in her appearance and debating her limitations.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Wind ruffled the midnight black fur on Alvita's back. It the sunlight, it shined an odd purplish-red hue. One paw in front of another, she was totting back to camp, a brown rabbit hanging limply from her mouth. Alvita was going to bring it back for the pup's who could eat it. They must be starving, she thought to herself.

Oh, how she hated this hot, dry weather. She longed for snow, for the cold. The heat of the sun was almost unbearable. A pang of sadness went through her as she thought of her homeland. She would never see it again. With a sigh through her nose, she looked around. In the prairie, the two alphas could be seen. But there was another wolf. Alvita cocked her head to the side, one gold and one ice blue eye curious. By the way the stranger stood and smelled, Alvita could tell she was a former Alpha. But also a trespasser.

Strange, she thought as she began to walk towards the den, rabbit still locked between her jaws.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 pm

"Not a thing." Alice responded, carefully standing up and shaking the dirt off her fur. She swayed her tail a bit, licking at her white paws. She heard the alpha outside and paused, listening carefully. There was someone else there. Someone who shouldn't be. "Watch them." She muttered, carefully walking out of the shade of the den and into the dying heat.

She saw Alvita, carrying something tight in her jaw. It was a rabbit, dead obviously. Alvita's prey. Alice looked over and saw the two alphas, both inspecting a wandering wolf. She sat with this seemingly endless feel of power; an alpha. She remained at the base of the rocks, watching.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Ooc: Just a thought... who do the whelps belong to? And how many are there? Just having a curious moment. If they are orphans, is anyone going to sire them?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC- Good question, I was wondering also. maybe they can belong to a couple non-controlled wolf characters? Or they can just be orphans.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Ooc: Any offers to sire.. adopt them?
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 am

ooc: I will adopt one.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am

My eyes drift over to the young female wolf who had come to stand next to the male Alpha. I look a little towards my right, seeing the sun slowly drifting down and look back towards the other wolves.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am

Kiaki eyed the femme, questioning her silence. "Greetings," Kiaki spoke, keeping her pleasantries in front, yet not lowering her eyes, nor her manner. "And who are you?" She asked. There were not many stray canids to cross these paths, especially enter the pack territory, but considering Kiaki's absence during the fae's arrival, she thought little more about the matter.

Time continued to slide in its heartbeat rhythm, and the pack needed to gather soon for the dusk hunt. Boars would be leaving their young in search of food at this time, and if the pack was lucky, and elk or deer. These, however, was more than rare considering the shortage of trees around the grasslands. Though the prairies held a mass of dry vegetation, cover was hard to find unless of a den. Aki had long since claimed this land as his own, and he was wise to do so, so early on.

The pack had grown, and a second alpha was dubbed, and this was Kiaki. many questions had flitted amongst the pack members about their mating status, but it was well known, that no such things had occurred. The only whelps had lost their dear mother, and their father was unknown, and possibly unwilling to claim his pups. Dear Alice had sired these pups, and they held no royal class.

Kiaki remained still, her eyes moving from the stranger, to Aki, and back again, waiting in silence for one to speak.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am

"Greetings." I say to the female wolf as she eyes me up and down, I frown slightly, my lips curling into a small snarl... But I hold it back.

A dry wind sweeps through the prarie and I let out a small sigh, "Why bother with introductions when you are only planning on kicking me out soon anyway?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 pm