Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mercy
Danny
Jade Hawk
7 posters

Wolf Pack Roleplay

Anonymous

Wolf Pack Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Wolf Pack Roleplay

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting:

We are wolves- not werewolves or lycans or humans but wolves.

For consistency's sake we will say that it starts off in the prairie lands. All species of wolves roam here.

The prairie-land is situated within the middle of Hycyran Country (where the richer you are the higher up or closer to the centre of the lands you live). Hycyran Country is a praire-land scortched with a boiling sun, but due to unfortunate weather circumstances, suddenly the winter hits in July! There is a mass resource shortage! (I will do a post about the winter hitting when it happens)

Will our pack (or packs) stick together in the prairie land, or will we try and get back to our natural forest environment?

Name:(doesn't have to be too canine)
    Species:(I don't just want a bunch of grey or timber wolves...be imaginative)
    Markings:(speaks for itself)
    Sex:(speaks for itself)
    Distinctive things:(So any scars, do you limp etc etc)

(Or copy Jade's)

Pack:(If you want your own pack just ask, as for now I am going to just put down 1)

Pack1
    Alpha Male: Akimaru (Aki)
    Alpha Female: Jade Hawk (Kaiki)
    Male Beta: Danny (Validus)
    Female Beta: Engi (Alice)
    Deltas: Capri (Alvita)
    Omega: Mercy (Mercy)
    Cubs(Whelps):

(anything else you think I should add, don't hesitate to ask)

(oh yeah, as for talking, I know that most of it is done via body language and stuff, but, to get round this we will have direct speech. Please don't howl just for the sake of howling. Howling is a warning, but only do it once (I mean like... "howl" not "Howl howl howl"), but it can also mean a presence into the pack, so if you are from another pack and enter this one, howling is your presence.)

Last edited by Akimaru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Wolf Pack Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf Pack Roleplay

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 am

"And who claimed that intent?" Kiaki asked the fae. She may be Alpaess, but she had a soft heart. However, she made string efforts to make sure this fact did not negatively affect her formal decision making for the pack. Kiaki looked at Aki, wondering if he had threatened the wolf. She trusted him, and being a male, his rank overpowered hers. His decisions we ones to go by, but Kiaki saw no need to banish this femme. That being said, they couldn't welcome every newcomer immediately.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 am

I give a wolfish sneer -- no pun intended.

"Well I just assumed." I said bluntly with a chuckle, a dark undertone ripples in my steady voice, "Not many want me around."

My iris eyes lock with hers in a taunting manner, but not to a full extent of a challenge.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 am

Kiaki could tell that this wolf was a strong character, but no hackles would be raised today if she could avoid it. "I won't pry into those reasons," Kiaki stated. "But what is your intent on being on our territory?" If this femme needed water or shelter, they might be able to offer such for a night, however, food was not an option to those outside the clan. Game was earned with a pack hunt, not the result of begging. However, if this wolf was interested in travels alone, she would have to take her business elsewhere, for trespassing was not tolerated, and Kiaki knew more than most that Aki would not stand for it.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am

Alice hesitated, watching the alphas talk to the strange wolf. She nervously looked around, watching the hunting time disappear with each minute. She bowed her head. "Alphas." said respectfully, carefully looking up at them. "Hunting."
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 pm

After passing by the Alphas, Alvita walked up slowly beside Alice. The freshly killed brown rabbit was dangling from her jaws, until she set it on the ground at her feet.
    "For the pups," she murmured, blue and gold eyes glinting and locked on the Alphas, her black body sleek as she stood.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Alice left the den and Val stood where he was, the pups behind him. Normally he's be outside with Aki, being his Beta, but that would surrender the pups defenseless. With no one else to protect them, ValI would gladly stay behind and be their guardian if he had to. They were crying behind him,, but that was because they're hungry. One walked up and tried to move out of the den, but he picked it up and put it with the others. Circling around the pups, Val nudged them together in a small group, then laid beside them. He curled up next to them, keeping them safe, and watched the enterence. He was ready to attack at any given moment. The distress and commotion outside told everything Val needed to know to him.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 pm

(Ooc: Sorry, I'm waiting for either Mercy or Aki. HUNT SOON!)
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 pm

ooc - i'm waiting for Aki
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Ooc: Hahah AKI!!!!!!!! He'll be here in about... 2 and a half hours...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 am

Aki looked about him, the rest of his pack had arrived to back him up, not that he needed backing up, if he had fought this fae he was pretty confident that he could have won but, having his pack behind him asserted his dominance over the area more than he could have done alone.

He glanced over at Kiaki, then back at the fae. Aki knew he was a little out of his depth, this wolf was alone and had survived, so she was obviously a strong individual.

He turned his head as Alice mentioned the hunt and he growled a short reply "Later, we have more important matters at hand" then he focused his Attention on the fae. "Answer her question, why are you on our territory?" Said Aki, trying to portray his dominance in his voice.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Kiaki looked at Alice, apologetically, hoping she'd understand that the hunt will commence soon, as the pack in general were more important than this individual femme. But considering Aki's dominance, Kiaki couldn't argue his decision. Kiaki waited for the stranger's response, knowing that her answer could be potentially quite radical. But no matter, the hunt would be tonight, even if she was forced to stand and fight for her territory. That being said, Aki was a strong wolf, but she couldn't allow herself to watch a single hand combat. It was for the goof of the pack.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:15 pm

I narrow my eyes on the Alpha when he asks me why I was on his territory.

"What else? Food, water and the trees as my shelter." I say flatly to the Alpha, nodding to the badger i had killed off.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:39 pm

The femme had said her piece, and Kiaki believed her not to be much of a threat. True, she looked to be a strong hunter, and her meat proved true, so she should be strong in combat, and considering she used to be an Alpha, she was mind-strong in addition. Offering shelter and water was no difficult task, yet this wolf brought her own offering, and the pack was yet to hunt. "You eat your own meat." Kiaki said, gesturing towards the badger lying at their feet.

She turned, her tail brushing lightly down Aki's side, for his dominance still held, and walked away from the two, hoping her pack would follow. The sun had almost completed it's deep red set, and the hunt would begin shortly. As Kiaki walked, she sniffed the air for prey, before turning around for the gathering of wolves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Aki took a step forward towards the newcomer, his body low to the ground as Kiaki turned away. He felt her tail brush down his side and he knew that she would respect the decision he made, he turned his head to watch her go, his gaze softening slightly before turning back to the fae.

Aki glanced left and right, catching sight of the setting sun "Lets make this quick" He said "Do you want to be part of a pack?" he asked, ready for whatever answer she gave."Omega" he added, telling her what place she now was within the hierarchy.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:03 pm

I growl slightly, "You think I want to be an omega?"

I was disrespecting his hospitality and it might get me in some kind of trouble. I wasnt one to take kindly to being a low rank, even if it did mean food, shelter and water.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Aki growled menacingly, making his intentions clear. Either she submit willingly, or he would force her to submit and then drive her from the territory.
    "Submit" He said, slowly and with meaning. He lowered his body, making his intentions to fight her even more clear.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

"I do not wish to fight." I say coldly with a snap of my jaw. I sit up straight and sigh.

I wasnt blood thirsty and I gave up showing my dominance a while ago. I kept the stance of an Alpha but I did not force it upon someone.

"I have grown a mutual respect for you." I say standing up, and picking up my kill between my teeth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Aki lunged with a loud growl. Not directly at her, but just in front of her, blocking her path with his body
    "Submit!" he said "Or I will make you"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I laugh lightly, spitting the badger out onto the ground, "Take your food. Take your pack. I don't want anything to do with it." I growl blood drips from my teeth.

"I told you I didnt wish to fight." I say, posion drips from my words as my eyes narrow and I get low, warning him to back off, "Back off... I wont hurt you if I don't have to."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Alice bowed slightly at the Alpha's words and quickly returned to the safety of their cave. They needed their food and were getting antsy with out it. She squeezed in and nodded to Validus, licking the top of one of the pup's heads. It squealed in response, shaking its head.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Val started to groom some of the cubs, making sure they were okay. Sitting out on the actions wasn't his favorite thing, but he did what was best for the pack. A cub started to fuss, but he ignored it and continued. There must of been a threat at some point, but it must be resolved, or at least taken care of. Val sat up when Alice walked in. "Is everything okay?" He ask, moving closer to Alice.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

"There is a stranger outside." She said, nuzzling the whining pup. "She was an alpha from a far off pack. Stranger, very dangerous." She muttered, grooming the pup again. "Alphas are there with her though, talking. Alvita too, but she is with her catch. The stranger is getting offered a spot as an Omega. She is ignorant though; the strange pride of an alpha." She continued, talking to herself by this point, analyzing it. She picked the cub up and placed him with the rest of them.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:03 pm

At her words, Val quickly moved to the exit of the den, but stopped when she continued. "She refused?" he asked, more rhetorically than anything. Val turned around and eyed Alice for a moment or two, letting her finish. "Watch the pups, I'll be back," Cal said kindly. Quickly, Val went through the den and quickly caught the scent of Aki, making his way over.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm

"Maybe she will turn her back on us and steal the food. Or she was adapt to being an omega." She muttered to herself, laying down in the middle of the floor and letting the pups crawl on her back. They nipped and scratched her lightly. But by this point, she was lost in her own thoughts and did not notice the other beta leaving. "Its getting cold." She muttered, tapping her tail lightly against the dirty ground.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Kiaki walked over to the den, peering inside to see Alice with the pups. "The hunt will commence the hours it turns dark." She explained. "Who will remain with the whelps?" The pup were too young to stay in the den alone, but we needed as many of the pack as we could for tonights hunt. Kiaki remained curious as to what Aki and the newcomer were discussing, and what Val was attempting by advancing towards his Alpha and the stranger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 am