Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) Empty Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Setting: Your my brothers best friend, and My family and yours are going on a Summer Vacation for 2 weeks together, thing is, you've been secretly crushing on me too......What will happen? Will we tell each other?

We Start: We start on a regular day(like the second or third day of the vacation), our families are vacationing at your families Lake-house.

BIO:I will be doing this role-play as my character September (see Bio in my signature xD)

Last edited by Laurel11 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I'll join :]
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Okay, I'll start then xD
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

BIC:
    I change into my bikini, and then put a pair of shorts on and a tank top over it. I slip on my shoes and I walk out of my room in the Lake-house with my ipod in my hand, I didn't get good signal anywhere here so I just left my cell in my room plugged in. I walk downstairs saying "hey" to anyone I walk past, and I head outside. I head down to the lake and find the hammock that is attached between two trees, I lay down in it and put my earphones in my ears and turn on my music, I sway back and forth while listening to songs.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I put on my swim shorts and put on running shoes. I didn't bother with a shirt because I knew I was going to sweat a lot. I grabbed my ipod as I walked out of the room. I headed downstairs, walked through the lobby and out to the beach. I reached the sand and took in a deep breath of the ocean air. I blasted my music and went on a run.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: Lake....not ocean....lol Razz....and we are at my families lake-house.....
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

ooc: sorry :/

bic: I put on my swim shorts and flip flops. I headed outside with my ipod and a book. I walked to the dock and sat down, putting my feet in the water. I laid back on the dock, put my headphones in my ear and blasted my music as I started to read my book.

ooc: better?
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Ooc: yes Smile and sorry bout that lol

bic: I feel a slight breeze and I open my eyes and look around, I see my brother's friend Asher laying on the dock, I smile and pull my earphones out of my ears and I pause my ipod. I get off the hammock and walk over to the dock. I sit on the edge and dangle my legs off the side "Hey" I say wondering if he can hear me over his music.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 pm

I see September come by and sit next to me. I put my book down and pull my headphones out. "Hey."I smiled as I leaned onto an elbow. "What's up?" I smiled and squinted a little because the sun was shining in my eyes.

ooc: not a problem :] it would have bothered me too haha
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Bored" I say as I kick at the water. "What are you reading?" I ask curiously, as I put my ipod on the dock, away from the edge so it doesn't fall in.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"Memories of Summer." I say picking the book up. "It's about this girl who moves with her father and sister after her mom dies. And her sister who's name is Summer, starts becoming schizophrenic. It's a good book." I put it back down on the dock. "So where's your brother? I woke up this morning and he was gone."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:39 pm

"He probably went to town, and is trying and epically failing at picking up girls" I say laughing slightly. "But, thats okay, I like it when he's not here, its alot more peaceful" I say as I look at my reflection in the water.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Yeah. It is..." I said agreeing with her as I sat up and looked down at the water. I smiled at her reflection and then looked up again. "So, any plans for today?" I asked looking back at her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

"I was thinking about taking a swim, and maybe tanning a little" I say then I look up at you "What about you? any plans?" I ask curiously.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

"The same. Swimming, some relaxing." I say looking out the water then to the side. "I might take the kayaks out. I don't know." I was quiet for a little while. Thinking of other things I could do. I didn't really want to hang out with Scott, September's brother. He was becoming a pain. "You should join me," I smiled. "We can kayak to the island in the middle of the lake," I pointed "And maybe we could have a little picnic, just me and you." I looked at her smiling.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I look into the water as he tells me I should join him, I smile "That sounds like fun" I say looking up. I smile at him "But what if scott comes home?" I ask curiously.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm

"Well, no one told him to leave so he'll have to make his own fun until we get back." I say looking out at the small island we would soon be kayaking over to. "Unless of course, you don't want to go. I understand." I said glancing at her, then at the water.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I look at him "No, I want to" I say with a smile, "So when should we leave?" I ask as I kick the water lightly.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

I looked up at September and smiled. "As soon as possible. Let's go get the stuff ready." I said getting up, then helping up September.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:42 pm

"Okay" I say with a smile as I let you help me up. "What do we need?" I ask as I grab my ipod and put my shoes back on.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 pm

"Food." I laugh. "I don't know. Sandwiches, drinks, snacks." I say walking into the kitchen. "I've never actually been to a picnic. I don't know how to work it." I laughed again, this time, at myself.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm

"I've been to a picnic before, we just need like a couple of sandwiches, 2 water bottles, some napkins, and and whatever else you want for lunch" I say laughing slightly as I look around the kitchen for the stuff.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

"Let's get some juice and chips in there too." I say as I start to walk off. "I'll be right back though. Let me just go get some sneakers instead."I go up to my room and grab a pair of socks and then sneakers. I put them on then run back down as quickly as I can to join September.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

"Okay" I say as he leaves. I finish packing the picnic stuff and I grab my sunglasses off the counter, I put them on top of my head. I sit on the counter and wait for Asher to be ready.
    PeteyMonster
    PeteyMonster

Post by PeteyMonster Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I dont mean to interrupt but since I'm a newbie, I cant send messages. I just wanted to show Seppy that I'm here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:36 am