Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 3 Empty Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting: Your my brothers best friend, and My family and yours are going on a Summer Vacation for 2 weeks together, thing is, you've been secretly crushing on me too......What will happen? Will we tell each other?

We Start: We start on a regular day(like the second or third day of the vacation), our families are vacationing at your families Lake-house.

BIO:I will be doing this role-play as my character September (see Bio in my signature xD)

Last edited by Laurel11 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm

"I think his reaction would be funny though" I say as I reach for your hand, and lace our fingers together.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vacation Roleplay (September and Asherjayden)

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

"Do you want to tell him?" I asked scooting closer yet again so our shoulders touch. I remove our laced fingers from each other and wrap an arm around you.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

I rest my head on your shoulder, "I think maybe we should let him figure it out" I say smiling. I felt like I was dreaming, and there was absolutely no way this could be true. But this was a dream I definitely didn't want to wake up from.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

"Deal" I smiled and laid my head on yours. I stayed like that for a few minutes then yawned. "We should be getting back. The current is going to come in strong soon. Besides, it's time for lunch." I laughed getting up and taking your hand, helping you up.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

"Okay" I say still smiling, not wanting this moment to end. "Didn't we...well you just eat lunch though?" I ask with a slight laugh as I realize I didn't eat anything except a few chips.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

"Well yeah, but now it's time for that crappy stuff my mom calls meatloaf." I laughed taking her hand, walking back to the kayaks. I untie them and set you back to yours. I remove some rope and tie the basket to the kayak. I push off into the water and start to paddle back home.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

I paddle back to the dock, I smile as I pass you and I splash you a little with water. Then I hurry and paddle away, I look back at you waiting for the reaction.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm

I sit in my kayak drenched since when September came up and splashed me, i got frightened and tipped over. I managed to get back into the small boat and paddled to the dock next to her. "Thanks babe." I laughed as I splashed her with some water. I got out onto the dock then helped September up. Her brother came out with an angry face. "Well well well, thanks for ditching guys." He snorted
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

"Aweee I'm sorry" I say laughing as we arrive back at the dock. I hear my brother "Oh no" I say quietly as he approaches us. "Sorry, Scott, but we decided it would be much more fun without you" I say laughing as I take your hand and start walking towards the house again.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yup, that's exactly it." I laughed and intertwined our fingers when September grabbed my hand. We walked back into the house laughing and I directed September and I into the living room. I sat down on the couch and pulled Sept into my lap and wrapped my arms around her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

The whole way back to the house I can hear Scott behind us mumbling something and it only made me laugh more. I smile as I sit with Asher..."Your clothes are wet" I say laughing remembering how I made him tip over, "Oh and sorry about making you tip over" I say with a cute smile.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

"Too bad!" I laughed. "You tipped me so you sit on the wet." I said squeezing her into me. I laughed and kissed her cheek. "I'll go change." I said getting out from under her and heading up to my room to change, having Scott come in. "So you and my sister?" He asked with his arms crossed. I nodded. "Yeah, so what?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

"Okay, I'll be in here, when you get back" I say as I watch you walk out of the room. I smile to myself as I sit there and look out the window at the lake. This vacation was perfect in every single way. I get up and grab the basket from our picnic and bring it into the kitchen, I take everything out and put it away.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I walk out of the room before Scott had another chance to say something. He was such a jerk. I know he was my best friend, but things always had to be his way and I hated that about him. I walk downstairs in a new pair of shorts and flip flops. I walk up behind September and wrap my arms around her waist as I set my chin down on her shoulder, bending down to reach. "Hey beautiful." I smile coming up behind her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hey" I say with a smile as I feel you come up behind me, and wrap your arms around me.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"Miss me?" I smiled as I let go and pushed myself up on the counter.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"Too much" I say laughing slightly. "I saw my brother go upstairs, what did he say?" I ask curiously.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 pm

"He was just like 'so you and my sister?' And I was like yeah so what? Then I walked out." I shrugged. "I'm not going to give him the chance to say anything. It's not like it's any of his business anyway."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:10 pm

I smile "Yeah I agree" I say as I stand in front of you. "I feel like I'm dreaming" I say as I take your hand and lace our fingers together.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I lean down and kiss you on the forehead. "This is all real baby." I smile at her playing with her fingers.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"Good" I say with a smile. "Ahhhem" I hear someone behind me say, and I turn around quickly to see both our parents standing there looking at us "Hi" I say to to them as my cheeks get hot and almost instantly turn red. I look down at the floor with a smile.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"Hey there mom. Dad." I smiled at my parents, then greeted September's parents. "This is awkward." I slide an awkward smile across my face as I pushed myself off the counter.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

I look at asher and then my parents "I'll be on the couch if you need me" I say as I start walking off. I get to the couch, and I can feel my parents watching me trying to figure out what was going on.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

"What is this? We leave you two for a few hours and when we come back you're holding hands and kissing?!" My mom starts to raise her voice. "Mom, calm down. It's not like that. I've liked her for a long time. I took her on a picnic and I kissed her. So, we're making something out of it." I looked at her on the couch and smiled. "Please don't be mad. I really like her, I don't want to ruin things." I said looking at the ground. Our parents looked at each other and sighed, giving each other looks. "Don't move." September's mother said as both sets of parents walked off to a close by room to talk.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I look at you, and I get up and walk over to you, I hug you tightly, I personally was scared of what my parents were going to say, especially since I know my dad would have a strong opinion on this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:43 pm