Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Halo round 2?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Update Halo round 2?

Post by Brandon Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. You can be a Spartan II (Bigger, stronger, and usually more experianced). A Spartan III (They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans). An ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper: They are bascially the upgraded version of a normal Marine). Also, if you want to be a low level Marine...perhaps something like Sarge; then you can do that. I will also allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure some of you want to be.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post.

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Update Re: Halo round 2?

Post by Eljordo Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

Jordan got the hint, he was to get no rise from this guy.

"I see you're not a talker, I'll leave you to your undercooked bloody steak"

Jordan walked out of the room, not finishing his meal, to his private bunk. He opens a locker in his room and pulls out a gleaming Katana. This was by far Jordan's favorite weapon. He had to sharpen and polish it before tomorow, when he hopes it would be taking off some covenant heads.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 pm

I passed a couple of Spartans, one eating a steak that looks like someone had taken it fresh out of the package and slapped it on his plate. I shrugged. Whatever floats your boat.

When I made it back to my table, all my sqaudmates had already left. Their trays with any leftover food still sitting on the table. Left for the janitors to clean up. I glanced off to the side, closer to the wall, and noticed I had left my helmet. I rushed to it and picked it up, checking to make sure it hadn't ben tampered with. No wires to keep track of my progess. No ketchup packages that were rigged to explode once I secured my helmet. Pranks that used to be pulled back at boot camp. I looked up, slightly remembering my experiences there. It was 6 years ago, so I didn't have any vivid memories. Just a few, here and there.

I turned from the table and slid my knife back in it's sheath once I PASSED the Spartan I noticed earlier. It's not safe to take chances these days...you never know when one of them is going to snap. When they do...it's never a good thing.

I eventually made it back to my bunk and set my helmet neatly on the desk in our room. I didn't want to stratch up all the hard work I did, painting those stripes. I then laid on the floor and did my nightly routine of ab exercises and my set of 300 push-ups. When I was finished, I changed out of my ODST suit and folded it into the chest at the foot of my bed, then got into bed and passed into a signifigantly deep sleep. But, being in the military. You learn to always sleep with one eye open...
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Ooc: I don't know what to put atm, so I'll wait Smile
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:25 pm

ooc: I was gunna let you do your sleeping post so I could go to the next day haha
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Meh. Just go to next day; Murdoch has nothing else to do, and my posts will be tedious until then, lol. Just make sure everyone else is ready. XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

yeah, just go to the next day
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 am

I woke up at around 0500. Some of my team were already up. Except Jacob. He was nowhere to be seen...his bed was still even made. I sat out of bead and quickly moved to my locker and put on my suit and gear. The rest of my squad was busy doing the same. I was the first to finish and I pulled out my chest, Pulling out my combat knife and sliding it into it's sheath. Then, I pulled out my magnum, cleaned and checked it before sliding it into it's holster. Next, I took out my AR and assembled it, cleaning what I needed to along the way. After that was done, I clipped on my extra mags, grenades and a few other round types onto my belt. I then locked my AR into place on the gravitaional unit in the back side of my outfit. I grabbed my helmet and headed out with the rest of my squad when they finished. It was now, 0600....finally only one more hour till we dropped in for the party. Fun times with the Helljumpers...
    All I could hear was the clanking of metal against metal as I, and countless other ODST, Spartans, and some marines made our way to the drop bay to get ready and loaded.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm

im gonna be gone for a week, ill start posting on this RP then
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am

ooc:Ok.

bic: I finally made it to my squad's particular pod grouping and we all came together and said a few meaningful things to eachother before we left, just in case one of us didn't make it to the ground. Brock smacks me in the back as I turn around, causing me to smirk slightly. I slip on my helmet and locking the air capacity mechanism before getting in and closing the door of my pod. I press a series of buttons and it activates, automatically locking itself. I then heard the siren....or alarm. I never really thought about which it was more like. Then countdown began and I took a deep breath. But just before I fully closed my eyes I saw Jacob sprint in and make it just in time. His number lighting up in my terminal to show that he was ready. Now, alot of my stress had disappeared, knowing we were all here and I took one more deep breath. "...1" The floor opens and I am jarred from the clamp, the mini rocket launching me at speeds well over 200km. I open my eyes and watch as we break through the atmosphere and my pod heats up alot...like usual. I could see plenty of battle happening under us as we came closer to the ground. I was so ready to wipe out some convenant scum.
    I grinned right before slamming into the ground, my pod door shooting off. I take in a deep breath of battle-torn air and step out, removing my rifle frommy back and getting ready to shoot anything around me.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 am

I'm gonna wait for El Jordo...doesn't seem fair to continue and get a long way into it without him, then expecting him to pick it up. Hope you understand.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Ooc: thanks Mur

Bic: Jordan finished slipping on his bulky armor, he was pumped. Jordan was not like a regular soldier, right before a battle he was never worried. He enjoyed the act of killing, very much so. There was no doubt that if he didn't have covenant to shoot at, he would be in a UNSC prison instead of fighting with his fellow Spartans. In fact his being a Spartan has allowed him to get away with acts that would court martial any other soldier. He finished preparing his guns and his flamethrower. He picked up a gleaming katana, not standard issue for the UNSC, but Jordan insists on bringing it with him to every fight.

After entering his designated drop pod, Jordan got rather amused . He enjoyed the drops, he would tend to get lost in his own little twisted world. His pod dot out of the ship into the atmosphere at blinding speed.

"weeeeeeee!!!!!" Jordan gleefully yelled out.

Once his pod reached around 2000 feet, he witnessed a banshee soaring threw the air. Jordan formed a little finger gun and pretended to shoot it. Suddenly, a blinding explosion. A UNSC hornet had shot it out of the air. Jordan looked at his fingergun.

"damn good shot" Jordan proceeded toblow, as if there was smoke coming from his finger weapon.

His pod slammed to the ground and the door popped off. Jordan whipped out his DMR.

"Show time!"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

ooc: SO sorry about the wait. I was just stuck as to how to get it started...and now it's late at night, I'm pumped from watching some- quite frankly- awesome Jedi/Sith fights in the 3 cinematic trailers for The Old Republic and from playing Marvel Vs Capcom 3 all day. XD

Ic:

The drop-pod creaks a little bit as it is moved into position above the evacuation pipe. Murdoch checks the interfaces casually, double checking that everything is working as it's meant to. There really isn't any need- the techies make a living making sure this stuff is working properly, and he is unlikely to find anything that they've missed- but it's good to be sure. He also checks to make sure that his weapons are within grabbing distance, and of course they are; even Murdoch has room to manoeuvre in this tight space, and his weapons are literally right next to him, ready to be scooped up on a moments notice.

His drop squad, The Death Guard, are always given the most dangerous missions, and today is no exception. Their job is to penetrate the enemy lines near the old citadel of New Manchester and destroy the comms array in preparation for the large attack that will be commenced on their signal. New Manchester was, before it was captured by Covenant forces, one of the planets single largest manufacturing plants of weapons and vehicles, and has since been corrupted to do the same job, but for the enemy. High Command has decided that they need Manchester back. But the problem is, Manchester is heavily defended; it's on the front lines, which is bad enough, but in combination with its role as a large weapons manufacturer means that both sides want it desperately. There is expected to be at least three battalions guarding the citadel, along with two armoured columns and at least one cruiser.

The plan is for all six members of The Death Guard to drop in pairs. Zorian and Kelphar are to drop on the north side of the citadel and, from their starting point inside the city walls, to eradicate any defences they find, then move on and disable the generator that supplies power to the entire citadel using a virus that Zorian will upload from his PDA into the main computer in that area. They need the defences offline to take the place, and then the generator can be reactivated once it has been recaptured. Marcus and Dorn, who are dropping on the east side- the side furthest away from the Earth frontlines- are tasked with finding and destroying the backup power generator, to stop the Covenant from reactivating their defences when the primary generator goes down.

And finally, Murdoch will be sent in with the newest member of the team, Richard, to the south side. There's a large opening there which acts as a quick-stop repair yard for damaged ships, and after the massive hit that the cruiser took yesterday from The Blood Legions cannons, the cruiser has been forced to ground there. Their job will be to fight through to the cruiser and destroy it. They're then to make their way to the central spire of the citadel, where they will meet at the ground floor and fight their way up to destroy the comms array. That will not only make them unable to call for help when the main attack comes, but it will make their scanners in the area blind; with the only cruiser in the area destroyed and the comms array blown to pieces, they will be unable to coordinate a strike until the citadel is back in Human hands. Well. That's the theory.

A sudden jolt, and Murdoch is blasted into the atmosphere of the planet. The pod jostles a little, but otherwise holds true, streaking through the atmosphere as the landmass beneath him grows larger and larger as he gets closer. He takes a look to either side of him, and sees drop pods galore, each on a different trajectory to carry out their missions. Banshees and hornets streak past, and small explosions sound in the air around them as they get closer, buffeting the drop pods and the soldiers inside as anti air fire and weapons fire from the dogfighting fighters tear the atmosphere apart. They're fighting so hard over this planet...does nobody care that they are destroying it in the process?

As he watches, a drop pod explodes across the way in a fiery display of smoke and flames. Murdoch wonders; is the death any less horrific if there's no blood or screams...just smoke and fire? Do the people up above, watching, care how many soldiers die, as long as they win? One death is a tragedy. One million is a statistic.
    But there's no time to consider further. The scarred, blackened landscape of Manchester stretches beneath him, and before he knows it, the pod has smashed into the ground in a shower of mud, rocks and body parts that are left over from previous battles. The door pops off, flying some way to land in a heap on the floor. Murdoch grabs his weapons, checks his ammo, and steps out into anarchy.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 am

Oh, and this is my new picture of what Murdoch looks like. I used a program called "Vanity" Smile

Halo round 2? - Page 2 MurdochSpartan1
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

OOC: wow, i thought this RP was dead lol but id be willing to jump back in Very Happy

BIC: Jordan burst through the pod door instantly DMR blazing. within a few seconds three very unsespecting grunts were met with clean headshots. Jordan prefered semi-automatic weapons, each kill felt somehow more personal, wich Jordan loved. Jordan kept scoping out every covenant that came into his view, cheerfully so.

"one shot, two shot, three shot, four shot, all I hear is gunshots, this is where the fun stops, bodies drop, hit the floor, musics off party stops, somebody hit the door someone's licking shots off"

Jordan sang to himself in an up beat manner while still shooting grunts and jackals. This was going to be a good scrap.

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Ooc: btw great pic Murdoch, I tried vanity but it just didn't have the armor pieces I wanted, so here's Jordan:

Halo round 2? - Page 2 Perm_spartan_laconic
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:04 am

That's a good pic....I suppose that you could have used another online one that's just a generator and used the Hayabusa parts. Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Basic
    Name: Kiaki
    Age (Earth years): 23
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Elite
    Ethnic: Covenant
    Skin color: Purple-grey
    Tattoo: None
    Height: 8'4
    Build: Slim, yet muscular
    Weight: 240lbs
    Hair (color/style): None
    Eyes: Golden and speckled

Dressware
    Helmet: Elite warrior helmet, silver cyan
    Armour: Silver cyan, strong, feminine.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Strong willed. Excitable, yet calm. She cares about personal life equally to the mission, which occasionally impedes her judgements, but it does allow her to prepare herself for battle by calming down and taking a break, which is almost as important as working out for the battles. She has great determination, whether is relationships (friendships) with those she meets, as well as survival and victory for herself and those on her side during her missions. She tends to think rationally during war, so she won't necessarily be for or against a particular individual just because of their race. She fights against those she is against, and unites with those against the ones she antagonizes.
    Background/secret: Her father was a great elite, fighting alongside the Arbitor, but he fell during battle, and Kiaki feels the need to live up to his great name, taking her father's energy sward in hand, she fights beside her brother to protect her family.
    Powers: Elites have powerful weapons, shields, and a cloaking device.
    Prefered weapon:
    In general, her father's Energy Sward and Elite Rifle. Elite Plasma Canon and Plasma Grenades against machinery, robotics, and shields, and the Spartan Shotgun against the Flood.

Sorry this picture is so huge....
    Spoiler:
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Ooc: come on now guys, we can't let this RP die AGAIN Razz
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, I'm waiting for Brandon and Jade...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm

I pm both of them and they both said they wanted to jump back in Razz but neither have posted yet -.0
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

I stood in the shadows and waited. A Spartan slunk infront of me, a sniper rifle across his back, an SMG clutched in his hands. I turned on my cloaking device and stepped out into the light and towards the Spartan. Silently, I thrust my Energy Sward into his back and up towards his chest as it penetrated his heart and emerged on the other side of his armour. He was dead before he could scream. Human blood spilled onto the floor, dying it a deep red, and I caught the man before he could fall. I slowly lowered him, drawing back my sward and there was silence. I walked forward, and just before I became visible, darted into another cluster of shadows and hid in the darkness. Across the way, I saw a Jackal hiding behind his shield. I motioned for him to move to his right, and I watched him obey my command, running towards a group of three grunts. These creatures were terribly irritating to control, and had very little stealth, but I laid low, hoping that the Jackal would be able to guard them.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

The world is in anarchy; the area around his drop pod has been scorched barren from months, maybe years of constant conflict, all plant life eradicated by the constant death and the incessant shelling of the planet. There are dead bodies lying half-submerged in the ground, a torso protruding from the earth here, a leg there, a Covenant hand there. All weapons have been salvaged for future use, but anything non-essential has been removed or kicked out of the way. The air crackles with the energy from weapons and reeks of death and blood, fighters scream overhead in a constant dogfight to control the skies and he can see in the distance that the human cruisers are continuing their ongoing war with the Covenant ones. The twisted, maelstromatic air flashes as great guns from both sides fire, their ordinance causing great explosions and showers of light, flame and dirt.

Murdoch looks around quickly; the courtyard he's landed in is barren, save for the odd tree skeleton, with high walls enclosing three sides. A large building looms ahead of him, boxy and functional with the only decoration being black scorch marks and the crimson spatter of blood, dried onto the walls from constant warfare. The walls are several inches of solid concrete; the guns that have been firing in preparation for the assault wouldn't have dented them.
    No matter. He has to find Richard, and quickly; you don't survive long in this team, and that life expectancy drops further if you're on your own. The drop pod was targeted to land just north of this position, which is just past that building, which means that Murdoch will have to hurry. Richard could already be fighting now and he wouldn't hear it; the gunfire would only add to that already audible, and they went into this knowing that the comms systems on this side would be down until they could disable that sensor array; it acts as a jammer as well as a relay station.

First things first; he needs to get out of this clearing. It is far too exposed, and any passing Covenant could easily spot him. Murdoch darts across the courtyard, away from his pod- they will be coming to investigate it soon- assault rifle in both hands as he slams against the wall of the building. He slides along the wall towards the nearest corner, peeking round into the small back alley. It isn't the gap in the building he was hoping for, but it could be something better; the alley leads to a small side-door, obviously leading into the building. The problem is, there are two Jackals standing guard, and the slightest bit of noise that is detectable, and they will raise the alarm...and that would mean that stealth would be over. It's a good thing that his rifle has a silencer, then.

Ok. On the count of three, spin around the corner and open fire. Draw a bead on the first jackal, open up for two seconds on his chest. When he goes down, turn on the second one before they can raise the alarm, then approach the door. Knock on it heavily, then hide behind the wall in case it opens. If it doesn't, try the door yourself. If locked, place a small controlled charge on the lock, blow the lock and enter the room, shooting anything that moves.
    3!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

I took three steps away from my pod and rolled into a crouch. I cleared the surrounding area. Nothing. For now. Soon, the rest of my ODST squad gathered to me. Quickly, we moved ahead. Not making any audile interaction, just in case there was a Covey patrol nearby.

Cindy spotted a half destroyed building off to the side and pointed it out. It looked like good enough cover. For now. The six of us could hold it down efficiently until we rendezvoused with more marines...or one of those freaks. The Spartan. I scoffed at the thought and lead our group there. I set up my post on the first floor looking out of a window towards the north. We decided we were secluded enough to speak now, so I radioed in for some sort of nearby support.

"Come in. Any nearby friendlies. This is Leiutenant Colonel Hall. Looking for any reinforcements. Bunkered down with 5 other ODST Troops 32 klicks from main objective. Over."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 am

i know its a little late but id like to join; sorry for the inconvience
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am

Just put your bio up and do your entrance. It really isn't that far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:37 am