Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Halo round 2?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Update Halo round 2?

Post by Brandon Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. You can be a Spartan II (Bigger, stronger, and usually more experianced). A Spartan III (They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans). An ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper: They are bascially the upgraded version of a normal Marine). Also, if you want to be a low level Marine...perhaps something like Sarge; then you can do that. I will also allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure some of you want to be.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post.

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Update Re: Halo round 2?

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

Name: Alix Labe
    Armor: navy blue classic spartan armour
    Power: There is a node on each of my legs that give me super speed.
    Personality: Childish, hot-headed, courageous, swift, works good with teammates, due to the shots I am insane and will rush into a fight without thinking.
    Back story:I was abondoned by my parents at the age of 6. They stuck me in an orphanage and i was never addopted. Feeling I had no purpose in life and no family I joined the military. Once I joined a high ranking soldier asked me if I wanted to become stronger and faster. Being aroggant and a rookie I accepted not knowing I would become a military guinea pig. I survived the shots along with a few others of the fifty-six that were originally there. After that they gave me my own squad of spartans and we were sent to Reach a few hours before anyone else. After only being there an hour and a half, three of the four of the spartans were dead and the last one had been knicked in the arm.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 am

"Matthew! Get here now we don't have all day!" I said in a hard tone. "Sir?" "You're a soldier, you were trained to take this!" I let out a loud growl. "Fine we'll wait here and wait for them to take out the comm tower. Then I'll contact command. I'll go with another squad... and i'm sorry about all i've put you through. You and the rest the squad." I take a hard look at the clock in my helmet. 0545. Its not long now. Then I glanced at Matthew whos light blue armor was turning a crimson color.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

ooc: Considering your back story you would most definitely be a Spartan III, not a II...and there aren't going to be any extra ablities in this one, so no super speed lol. So that no one will have the chance god mod. Even on accident. And sorry for the misunderstanding on that...I'm going to remove that choice from the opening post now lol
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

ooc- Okay I guess. Im a spartan III than Razz
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Jordan had just finished dispatching a forward covenant positions before regrouping with a small group of UNSC marines, ten of them to be in fact. The sergeant of the group was rambling orders to his men.

"ah a Spartan, good we could use the extra firepower" the man said as he turned to Jordan

Jordan, still rilled up from the last fight, could barely keep still.

"Yeah, sure thing sarge, people to blow up right? Limbs to rip off? Heads to be smashed?!" Jordan rambled on.

The marines just stared at Jordan in disbelief.

"ummm, yeah sure. There's a covenant forward bunker we need to take care of, it has an AA battery so it needs to go if the rest of our boys are going to land." the sergeant said

Instantly Jordan sprinted in the direction of the AA battery, franticly yelling.

One of the marines turned to the sargeant.

"are all of the Spartans like that sir?"

"I don't know private, I just don't know"

The marines tried to keep up with the bloodthirsty Spartan.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

ooc: Jordan, remember, you have my sci-fi RP to reply in!

Ic:

Murdoch twists around the corner, swiftly drawing a bead on the first Jackal and firing a short burst of three bullets which hits it square in the chest. The first one is just going down as he opens fire on the second, sending that crashing to the ground as well. The shots echo off of the sides of the building, but that is no problem; it was gunfire in a warzone. Nobody who could hear those shots would think twice about them, unless they were ultra suspicious. If they are...well, Murdoch can't help that.
    He approaches the door carefully, regarding it intently. It pushes to open, that much he can see from the hinges, and is armour plated. If it's locked, he'll need to breach the door without drawing the wrong attention. Lifting his gun, he prods the door forcefully with the barrel, but the door doesn't budge.

Murdoch considers it for a moment, then reaches into his pouch and draws out a small cannister; it contains thermite, one of the hottest burning substances known to man, and the best way to destroy a lock. placing that cannister in the gap, he lights it and stands to the side as it burns the lock and a small chunk of the door away. It hisses noisily, and the chances are that anyone inside the room is now looking at the door, guns raised towards anything that comes through. Perfect.
    Once the thermite has calmed down a little, Murdoch reaches into his other pouch and takes out a small circular object, and slots it through the hole in the door. After a couple of seconds, the flash grenade goes off, and Murdoch bursts through the door, gun raised. There are three Covenant soldiers in the room, two grunts and a Jackal, and all three are clutching their face or shaking their head wildly, blinded from the flash grenade. Two bullets to each of their chests takes them down easily, and then he's on the move past their bodies and into the corridor that they were guarding.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm

I motioned at the Jackal to move his party of grunt forward, and as they did so, I activated my cloaking device and sprinted towards them. As we turned the corner, I saw a jackel lying dead at my feet. I kicked it over and his fellow let out a tiny moan. "Take his weapons" I said quietly to him, and he bent down to retrieve his Plasma Pistol. I looked to my right and saw his cyan shield broken and split down the centre, but still glowing. "Move" I commanded my small group, and they rushed forward. An explosion sounded, and one of the grunts ahead activated two plasma grenades and waddled forward crying, "For the greater good!" I shook my head. Stupid animal. I followed the living Jackal and stepped out of the light. Now was not the time to attack. Stealth was where the time lay.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm

HEY THIS SHALL NOT DIE HALO IS AWESOME AND I HAVE ONLY POSTED ONCE ON IT
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm

I AGREE! I shall post again soon
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

yay ima so excited
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Now, now eljordo don't forget. Be nice and post on this or I will hmm?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I awoke to silence. I grunted as i sat up from the hard ground wondering what time it was. I looked over to the crimson and almost teal body next to me and knew all to well what had happened. The wind began to blow as I knelt beside him and took his helmet off. His eyes were and there was dried blood on the side of his mouth. If it wasn't for all of the death I had seen over the years, I would've cried, but as it was it was impossible for me to cry. I wiped the blood from his face, took his assault rifle and shoved the butt into the gun beside him. I stood up with his helmet in my hands and put that on the barrel of the gun with a sigh. It was time to get back to work.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I Stiffened as I walked between a pair of skinny trees and heard the badgering of grunts. Where there were grunts there were other covenant scum around as well. I made sure that the safety was off of my gun before advancing in a crouch. As I began walking down the steep hill I began to see them near the bottom. I then layed flat to the ground and produced a sniper rifle from my back and began to shoot and kill them one after another. Soon they began to file out one by one trying to find me. I chuckled coldly as the of them fell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:23 am