Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 6 Empty The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"AWWWOOOO! Hey there, children, it's me, Three Dog! How you kids handlin' Post-Apocalyptia today?"

Welcome to theworld after the world. The remains of Washington D.C., to be exact. You and I are part of a caravan crew, roaming around the wasteland, selling our wares, which mostly are made up of weapons, ammo, clothing, Stimpacks, and random junk.

We've been like this since we were kids, best friends and all. Both of us grew up in the settlement of Megaton, where a live atomic bomb sits at the middle in a small pool of water and the walls are made of scrap metal from old airplanes and such.

We just had a big sale of recon armor and power armor for the Brotherhood of Steel and are on the way to their base of operations, the Citadel, located within the ruins of the Pentagon building. We're travelling from Girdershade, which is deep within Enclave territory. Unfortunately, the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel are at war. Who will we ultimately side with in this war for the Capitol Wasteland?

Key to colors:
    White=text.
    Indigo and brown Indicate what I'm saying.
    Red is Three Dog speaking on Galaxy News Radio.
    Green is John Henry Eden speaking on Enclave Radio.
    Blue is random NPC's talking.
    Cyan will be the character known as "The Lone Wanderer". We'll get to him later.

Last edited by Rerathith on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Allen Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:28 am

ooc: Could I actually invade your little party at some point? I'd LOVE too.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wasteland's Finest (Zalgo vs. Kristie vs. Cryppy)

Post by Burn It Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:59 pm

OH FUCK I HAVEN'T REPLIED I'M terrible..

I'll have to tomorrow..

Fuck life.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm

“Jealous.” Not a question, a statement. I wonder if we were ever capable of having a conversation without joking around, or being sarcastic.. Even once? Probably not, it’s just a language to us. I climbed out behind Zalgo once I reached the shoreline, and wiped off as much of the radioactive water as I could. Ringing out my hair a couple times, my pants, my shirt only took a couple times to almost dry due to its thinness. Yea, that shirt I tied around my waist earlier? Chucked it on the shoreline, it was almost as thick as my pants, held a lot of water and could be tossed, so it was – One less bunch of radiation to worry about.

“So, first thing you want to do once we’re inside?”
    OOC- It's your call Zalgo on the Allen thing, it's your Roleplay d00d.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: Note Zalgo's absence.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC- He'll be back eventualy..

.. I hope.

.. Right?

.. Where the hell is that boy?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Masturbating to your photo I bet.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Ooc: Wasn't at a computer today. Went to a party last night.

Anyway, Cryppy, as to you crashing our party, DO IT.

As to me sexing myself with a photo of Kristie, stop revealing secrets, you douche.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Why? We both do it, why lie?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Just make sure those pictures don't get around, Zalgo, not sure how legal they are..
    P.S. Get online now T_T

As for Allen.. Gimme a picture, or give mine back. It's not fair you're the only one of us getting off.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Underaged girls posing for the internet? Why that's never ever been seen before (LULANON)
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 pm

...Wait... Zalgo... At a PARTY?
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 pm

ooc: LOLYEP.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 pm

POST GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Zalgo. I totally got a bio for tonight.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 pm

"First thing's to get to the Muddy Rudder, obviously. We gotta get piss drunk on whiskey and scotch, otherwise this trip ain't for nothin'." Zalgo said with a wink before starting his walk to the building to get up to the deck. "Afterwords, how's Checkin' out Flak and Shrapnel's place for some more ammo and such? We should have caps left over from our drinking. 'Course, we'll also needd a place to stay for the night..." He said, bringing his hand up to his chin and stroking a bit. "Might as well attempt the chapel on-board."

Zalgochuckled to himself a little. Last time they'd been there, a bit of a scuffle happened between The two of them and the chapel. Well, technically, all Zalgo did was sit there and watch as Kristie and the pastor argued, laughing to himself with a beer in his hand.

"Well, maybe they'll let me sleep there. You might be on your own." Zalgo said, turning back to see the look on her face.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Should I post the bio here or...? WHERE? YOUR BIOS AREN'T HERE?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Name: John Miller "Ranger Captain Miller" being his rank-title.
    Sex: Male

Skin color: A faint tan, though he's usually wearing his coat and armor over his skin.
    Height: 5'11"
    Build: Slightly more muscular than average. He's got a little thick in the middle, but still fits the armor he's worn for the last decade.
    Hair (color/style): Short and thick, though it is flat against his head after wearing his helmet for so long. It is dark dark brown, almost black.
    Facial Hair: Five o'clock shadow.
    Eyes: A medium hued brown.
    Scars: He has a small scar across his lip, where hair doesn't grow, creating a thin line of skin amidst his stubble.

Clothing: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101106024848/fallout/images/4/49/NCR_FLAg.jpg
    His armor bears the look of a uniform. One unfamiliar to the East Coast. To the East he is simply a well armed merc. In the West the uniform meant something. He was a Ranger Vet, one of the outlaw-lawmen of Nevada and the Cali areas.
    The coat has an insignia of the NCR (New California Republic) which was hit by shotgun pellets, tarnishing the insignia. He burnt out the other emblems but left that tattered picture of a two headed bear.
    His helmet has tick marks engraved along in the rim. Beside the tick marks are the words printed "An eye for an eye" with reddish ink. The eyes of the helm glow with a red light.
    He has a bandoleer strapped to his chest. He wears riot armor with thick Kevlar and leather weave, specifically made to combat Legionaries and outlaws, who use blades, bludgeons and guns to fight. The armor was tailor made for him and has many many indentations from bullets lining the thicker parts.
    On his right knee there is a red bandana tied over his leg. The pants he wears are a pair of dyed grey rodeo jeans with the cuffs pulled over a pair of boots, the heels of the cuffs are scuffed and torn.
    His left wrist has a small pouch and hard case, with a red cross. The bag still bears the hallmark "This is for YOU. When YOU get shot" tag showing it's military issue. Under his trench coat he wears a red beaded bracelet, made by his wife who was a tribal out of New Vegas. It was gifted to his daughter, and after her eventual death, he took it as a reminder.

Personality: He is vengeful and absorbed in his self-appointed revenge mission. That said he is fine with people and gets along alright with many. He is gruff and to the point, but by no means anti-social.

Background: Brought up in Nevada, born to a family of Desert Rangers he grew up with a rifle in his hand. Around 16 he joined the rangers, during a time of war with the newly formed Caesar's Legion. He proved himself distinguished. He knew they were losing and openly voiced ideas suggested by his new wife and young daughter to join the NCR. He spent a few years with the NCR, hunting the Caesar's Legion and the Desert Rangers who became outlaws. In pay back the last few of his old friends in the rangers killed his family. He's pursued them across the Mojave, the Midwest, and eventually after killing five of the eight who murdered his family, he's found the last part of the Lonesome Road. The Capital Wasteland. He gunned down one just beside a huge wreckage west of Bethesda. Two more left, but no leads. He is now searching for the men, but in no rush, knowing anywhere east is blocked by the heavily irradiated canyons created by the bombs. The wasteland is a large inhospitable place, and he knows to get revenge he'd need to take his time. Now he searches for someone to help him find the caps to continue his hunt.
    Skills: Sniping, Scouting, hand-t-hand combat, and his wife taught him the basics of hacking or picking locks.
    Weaponry:
    A good old long barreled Miller Classic. With the words "May my hand forget it's skill." carved into the lovingly cared for wooden stock.
    http://www.tjsafari.com/uploaded_images/Miller-Classic-Rifle-7-1-05-01Copy-750409.jpg
    A pair of .357's, which are out of the Mojave, standard issue for NCR Rangers. They are both are in holsters on his left and right thighs.
    http://www.armchairgunshow.com/ot57-pix/hcp7-06%20copy.jpg
    "For Honorable Service" Is scratched on the left hand revolver's barrel. "Against All Tyrants" is scratched into the barrel of the right hand revolver.
    He also carries two plain combat knives, on belted in a sheath on his right leg, the other on his left hip, beside a few pouches.

DONE. Hopefully his persona will fit in the Wastes.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

“Hey.. He started it, okay?” I said, flashing a face that said; ‘Oh.. Shit, yea.. Forgot about him.’ A little smile formed, remembering the outcome of that argument.. Maybe it wasn’t overall beneficial, but I won.. I think. Yea, I did, we’ll leave it at that. “I vote we buy the necessities first, put some aside for the room, THAN see what we’ve got to blow on the drinks. You never know.. Once the drinks start flowin’, they may never stop.” Okay, half true. HE might be able to stop.. Me? Uh.. No. This is why he carries onto the caps, and I don’t. I have no meaning of the word ‘budget’; you’ll come to learn that.

“I’m sure the pastor has long forgotten about that.. Incident, so it shouldn’t be a bother. I just wanna find a God forsaken shower. The water back there is starting to smell better than we do.” Speaking of smells.. Ah, wait for it.. Wait for it. The wind, carrying a scent only Rivet City could make. “This time,” I began, nudging him, “don’t spill a beer on you. That scent stays on you for days, it’s a bitch to get out of clothes.” Sometimes I wish we could just stay in this City for good.. Wouldn’t work too well, but I can dream right? Being on the road for the majority of your life gets boring after 22 years. New would be nice.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm

^ I'm surprised a Wastelander can count that high!
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am

"Kristie, the water from the showers is the same as that shit we just swam through, y'think you'll smell better after showering than you do now?" Zalgo said, jumping over an empty suitcase in front of him.

The black steps up to the bridge were mere steps away when suddenly, Zalgo stopped, pulling the pistol from his hip and aiming it at the nearby Metro entrance. "Raider group, 12 o'clock." He whispered to Kristie, ducking behind a stray desk under the stairs. He motioned for her to join him and fired 3 warning shots, hitting the sign just above the raiders' heads. They turned around, showing their weapons. One had an ordinary baseball bat, nothing special; she'd be easy to kill off. The male to her left had a hunting rifle. Looked like a .308 to him, but he couldn't completely tell from the distance they were at.

The third one would be a problem. She had two Rippers, one in each hand. If she got too close, the both of them would get ripped to shreds, no pun intended.

"Take the bat-girl, I got the hunter. We'll leave Jackie the Ripper for last." He whispered.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm

I nodded my head to what he said instead of saying something out loud. If a debate ever goes on about who we’re supposed to kill, it’s not because we don’t want to.. It’s because we can sometimes bicker about which ONE we’d like to kill.. Dark, no?

Anyways, the girl with the bat would be fun. I first thought I’d just wipe her out from here with the rifle.. Make it clean, somewhat, and just wait for Zalgo to finish before we had to deal with the bitch with the Rippers, who right about now looks pretty keen on killing us. But.. Where’s the fun in that? All she had was a baseball bat, and I haven’t gotten in any ‘shit kicking’ time for quiet awhile, always been using my guns.. How lazy of me!

I waited for her to start charging at me, instead of I charging at her. Just as expected, she raised the bat high in the air.. How lame. You could at least wait till you got to the person to give a hint as to where you intend to strike. I waited.. Held off until she was a specific distance from me and out of the blue, ran forward. She wasn’t expecting me to move what so ever, at least that’s what I got by her expression of shock when she saw me crouch down in front of her. The speed we were both moving simultaneously took away any time she would have had to rethink what she was doing. By the time her mind clicked in, we were inches apart, but I was crouched down to where my head was at level just below her chest. I took a hard swing into her middle torso, which hunched her over a bit for a quick second. During that second she was distracted, I reached up with the same fist and got another powerful blow into her jaw. How I only with I’d knocked it right out!

Anyways, at this point she was in a lot of pain, and she was letting that pain distract her. The blow to the jaw was done by me being able to shoot my fist right between the two arms she held out holding the bat. She was only stumbling a tad now, but she was wearing down pretty fast. I stood up and waited till she turned back to me, and as she did I tilted my body sideways, allowing me to kick her in the torso with my leg horizontally with a lot of force. This did was I was waiting for, and that was for her to disregard her hold on the bat. I was easily able to snatch it from her hand, and this made her gaze shoot right up to my face. I looked back to her, grinned and in a split second, swung the bat at her head like I was being paid to do it. It only knocked her about foot in that direction, but she was almost done. The bloody from her head was already beginning to slowly show from the wound, and she was severely disoriented and dizzy. “Well, now you’re just boring.” I put the bat to the side, took out my Magnum with my right hand and put a single shot to her head. “Cool, now I have a bat.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Zalgo watched as Kristie finished off the raider with the bat. "Check her pockets, she might have something else on her." He said calmly, aiming his 10mm at the one with the hunting rifle. He fired a full clip, 12 shots, at him. 10 of the shots hit his weapon, just as he hoped they would. The other two punctured his eyes. Blood splurted forth from the sockets, painting the ground in front of the raider as he fell backwards.

"Alright, Jackie's turn." Zalgo said with a smile, holstering the pistol and pulling out his Shishkebab, lighting it ablaze.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

“I’ll check her pockets once happy hands is dead.” I muttered, turning to look at the chick with the Rippers, who didn’t seem too impressed we slaughtered her buddies. We should do her a favour, put her out of her misery and send the psychotic bitch to hell with her friends. God.. The depth of our kindness amazes me.

She looked at us as though steam should be coming out of her nose and her nostrils should be flaring up high enough that we’d be able to see clear into her head. She wants to kill us. No doubt. She’s already begun running towards us with those corps tearing Rippers and- HOLY fuck she’s running at us. WHAT? I was expected a dramatic charge like motion after the intense staring contest.. But the bitch was sprinting!

“Should I shoot it? Do you want me to shoot it? Tell me to shoot it and I’ll shoot it.” I rambling, wondering why he’s yet to fry the sucker. Come on now, we just got paid, our lives are somewhat important.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:25 pm

"Aim for the legs!" Zalgo shouted, charging at the raider from the side. He slashed the Shishkebab twice before reaching her. "Hey. Tell me something, raider, what do you gain out of this?" The raider stopped, turning to Zalgo and swinging a Ripper, which was promptly blocked by the burning blade.

"Sure, you get our cash and stuff, but what do you get for humanity?" He asks her, blocking a swipe from her other Ripper.

"What the fuck are you talking about? We're trryin' to survive. To do that others die. LIKE YOU." The raider said, raising both Rippers above her head. She started to bring them down, until she felt a burning and a stinging in her wrists. The Rippers fell to the ground, her hands still attatched to them. Zalgo turned the fire from the Shishkebab off, sheathing the weapon.

"Unless you are killed in your own greed." He said simply as the raider fell to her knees. "Pity, too. You seemed like you'd've been a nice person if you had been raised nice enough." He said, turning to Kristie and nodding to her.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I watched as the Raider fell hard into the ground, her eyes staring at the arms that now lacked the hands holding her beloved Rippers. I wonder if we could keep one of them.. They are nice to have around. One we would have to sell though, no doubt about it. I took the Magnum from my belt, savoring the bullets in the Rifle. I pulled back the safety, and fired a shot into her right thigh. She jolted forward, yelping.. Sort of like a dog. The ‘bitch’ jokes were too easy to make at this point. She edged herself sideways, almost as to turn and face me from facing Zalgo. At that sight, I fired off another bullet into her left chin. She wasn’t going anywhere.

I put the Magnum away into my belt, it resting on my left hip. I swung around the Rifle from my back so I was holding it, and the trigger in my right hand. I smiled at the still suffering Raider that lies on the ground. She could last for hours like this.. Die slowly, painfully. It was a cheerful thought. I walked around her, so close that I almost walked over her and stopped next to Zalgo. “Head, or heart?” I asked, even though shooting her in the head would be the obvious choice. I just wanted to make the Raider freak out.. A little bit more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:30 am