Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 14 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 pm

I shot him a glare and looked at the red glow of the light on the wall. "what now... we can't just walk out of here like nothing happened. It seems that Joker is trying for another escape." Bruce stayed silent for a minute but finally answered. "Look... I know that this is going to sound weird but... if I tell you something, I need you to keep it a secret. I don't really think I can't trust an ex convict but I suppose there is no way around it." I gave him a look but who could blame him? He was right. I WAS a convict. "Yea, yea. I'll keep a secret. Besides, if I did tell someone you eould probably have me killed." Bruce gave me a look and finally told me to come on. I huffed and went to get Faith. I cursed silently as I saw that she was still bleeding. I tore off a piece off my shirt and wiped off the blood to reveal a gash on her forehead. I have her a look of worry and told Bruce that we needed to find a first-aid kit. He disappeared through a door and cam back with one. I put bandages on her forehead and tape it on. Thinking that that was the most I could do, I picked her and cradled her again. I followed Bruce out of the room and down the hallway. Hopefully he knew what he was doing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

I felt the gush of air as the door opened. Light flooded into my eyes and I flinched. I couldn’t believe that this was happening again. I felt someone drab hold of me and I sigh, taking in a deep breath. The warmth is calming as I hear talking. After a moment there is silence and I feel hands on my head. It stings and I groan. I have no idea why I feel the rushing of air once more, as if I am flying. I cannot believe this is happening. I’m always the damsel. I take in a short, shaky breath as I lean into the body carrying me. I can’t tell who it is, but I hope it’s someone to save me.
    “Leave me” I hear the words, and they seem to have come from my mouth. I don’t know what to do. I start to shift before I become light headed and fall back into darkness.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

I looked down at the body and smiled "Not a chance." I continued to follow Bruce until we came to an elevator. He looked around and pulled out a card slid it into the side of the button. I watched in amazment as it opened, and he walked in. I walked in after him as he again swiped in his card into a secret compartment, and the elevator started to move downward.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I am silent a moment as I feel the weight lifting off my shoulders. I hear the sound on the elevator and my heart begins to beat. The fear that befalls me with elevators is something I cannot stand. I watch a moment before clamping my eyes closed.

“I hate them” I mutter, feeling the lightheadedness fall before me. I take in a deep breath trying to think about something that wansn't going to make the throw up on the person carrying me.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 pm

We continued down on the Elevator until it slowed to a stop, and opened to show a large cavern with a table near the middle and was sorrounded by multiple medical machines and first aid kits. "Set her on the table." Bruce said guickly said before explaining. "This is dead mans point. If an inmate was to try to jump off the cliff and commit suicide, they would be brought here for fast medical help." I grunted in reply as I sat her gently on the table. Bruce went straight to work.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

I hear words for once. It’s strange. I feel the stop of an elevator and I feel myself being placed on cold metal. What has happened to me? I am silent a moment before I open my eyes to see Bruce standing over me. I give him a weak smile before I feel hands on my cheeks, thumbs closing my eyes.
    “Rest, Faith, you’ll need it after losing so much blood” He speaks clearly, yet softly as he seems to smile down at me. I can only imagine what Edward is thinking.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I give Bruce a death look from behind, and sat down in one of the chairs against the walls and struggled to stay awake. I fought off the sleepiness for a few minutes, before I was swallowed by darkness.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Before I know what’s happening, I am lifted from the cold table and pulled someplace else. There is talking, something about Bruce leaving, before I am covered with a blanket and there is silence. Have I been left? Does that mean that I am alone now in the darkness of some cold cave?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:11 am