Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

vampire roleplay

Anonymous

Read Me vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once Ibuild my bio for this sort I'll join
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me Re: vampire roleplay

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc - well I'm still here. Whenever you guys are ready to continue. Sorry that took so long, but I like to have some random opening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

ooc: well it looks like howl is gone so its just you and me
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 pm

ooc - alright. Then it's your post. =D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc: yeah, k just wish i knew how to get more people to join oh well, still a great site

bic: i walked away from the kid kind of ticked off that he played dumb i have been around since the han dynasty in china, i kicked it with the best of then sun jian mainly but oh well thats the past all i have left from it is my sword and the relic that allows me in sunlight, the spear head that killed me so to say, if it wasn't for some random unknown soldier turning me that night i wouldn't be here as i was lost in my thought i found my way to the park and forest on the outskirts of the city
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I casually walk away from the body, which was now completely drained of blood, into the park. The night was cool and young. This park was more away from the city, kinda by its self from the rest of the city, so by the time the body is found, they wouldn't be able to track me. As I walk along the park for my nightly stroll, I catch the scent of another vampire. I snarl appears from my throat as I race towards the vampire. It wasn't to long before I recognized the scent and slowed to a walk. "Well, if it isn't Adam Hunter Hayes," I say gleefully from the shadows. "How are you this fine evening?" I ask, coming from behind some trees.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

brb
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 pm

ooc - kk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 pm

"danny no need to be so formal" i say as i find a place to relax without the overwhelming smell of blood "why does the stench of blood fill the air of this city" i ask not really bothering to look around for him knowing he would come out of the shadows when ready
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 pm

I smirk. "I like to be civil before at first. That way I keep myself sane," I joke with him, walking around. "Blood is just part of the city my friend. In fact, I had a meal not to long ago, though I'm sure you can smell it," I smile, showing the last bit of blood on my fangs and teeth. I walk closer, fiddling with my hands. "Have you considered my option of joining us?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 pm

"thanks but rather not" i say turning away, yeah blood was needed to sustain my body and life but i still hated it and unlike some i did not relish in that fact, i tried to make it a painless as possible usually knocking the poor soul out before feeding
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I snarl at his denial. "Don't be a fool Adam! You can't stay out of this war forever!" I almost yell, walking closer towards him, hand clenched.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm

"a a ahhh, don't push it old friend" i say engulfing my hands in my elemental powers "lets be civil no need to start fights we can't finish" i say now looking at him
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I stop and smile. "Are you insinuating that I can not fight? My young friend, do you forget who you spared with when you were a new vampire? I may be old, but I AM the leader of the Moonstones," I smirk, cracking my neck. "However, you are right, I don't want to start a fight as of yet. I'd like to reason first," I tell him as I sit on a park bench. "Why are you refusing? As leader of the Rouge vampires, I assume you know you have responsibility over them?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

"no old friend i am not insinuating you can not fight, but i am saying that i always had the upper hand because of these acursed powers, and i also know that i have responsibilities, and i am looking out for them now, i do not want my self or my clan involved in a war that has nothing to do with us" i say dulling my powers down
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 pm

"Nothing to do with you?" I chuckle. "Adam, don't be so naive! Don't be a fool," I end in a snarl. "What you decide to do, no matter what you choose, will have an effect on this war. Your... clan, is most likely the deciding factor in this war, and to refuse to partake is ridiculous. So I ask you now to reconsider your choice."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 pm

"the answer is still the same now and will always be the same, sort the war out among yourselves" i say getting up and walking away and not looking back
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:14 pm

"I implore you to think!" I almost shout. He doesn't answer, but walks away. I get up and snarl. "Bad choice Adam," I sneer before charging at him tackling him to the ground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

ooc:we need to find more people
    bic: i fall to the ground in the tackle it was a bit of a shock but i soon recovered and gave danny a shock to let go and let me up "why must our meeting always end in a fight, god damn it every decade it is the same thing" i snarl getting up into my fighting stance
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

I tackle Adam to the ground, but he shocks me, forcing me to let go. I twitch for a second before rolling up. "Don't make me hurt you Adam! Join us, and the war will be over quickly! Then you can resume being rouges again!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 pm

"i would rather not" i say running this time toward the lake and using my ice power to get me across it with out much difficulty
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 pm

"ADAM!" I shout, my voice ringing around the forest. I chase after him, not to far behind. I come out of the forest to see him freezing over a path to get across the lake. I snarl, letting my hands flame. I run around the lake, throwing fire balls at him, hoping to hit him and/orknock him over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 pm

"damn thats new, oh well" i say ducking under a fire ball the retuning fire with a blast of my own powers not realizing i had been hit in the shoulder multiple times but feeling and knowing it when i got up an ran again
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I tried to dodge the fire balls, which I did for the most part, but one hit me in the shoulder which knocked me back, landing on my side. I snarl as I see him running away and I send a jet of flame towards him, cutting him off from going forward. Giving myself time, I got up and ran towards him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm

"damn" there were to options one stay and fight, never my favourite idea,the other was to run at him fake an attack but actually make a run for thew city and hide in there, so i choose option b
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm

I almost reach Adam when he starts to run towards me. He looked as if he was going to attack me, so I dodged the punch, but instead of coming back, he just kept running. Angry, I run after him, quickly running behind him. I tackle him again and flip him on his back. I throw a punch to his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm