Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 2 Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm back sorry!!! Faith and El! What positions do you want to be in the Order?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Augghhh I dunno...Don't want a high up position...Surprise me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm more of a guy who gets things done, so soldier I guess
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

El, I put you as Second ion Command if that's okay. I just think that the Order needs some kind of Leader and with only a solider and newbie, they seem kinda disorganized. If you really don't want to be, I can change you to soldier. Let me know?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 am

Second in command is fine
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Is it possible to be something more than a normal human in the order? ...like a shifter perhaps? humans are just so boring to me...and there are no postions in the damned... o.o
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

@El: Awesome, thanks buddy!

@Brandon: I think a shifter may be to general, however you can be a werewolf or vampire in the Order. You can have a back story saying how the Dammed kicked you out for whatever reason, or you were abandoned as a child, or something of the sort. Of course, the Order can never really trust you, seeing as how you would be a different creature, so you couldn't be Leader, for example. You can be a high ranking soldier if you'd like however.

@Everyone else: Shall we begin? Murdoch is away, but he said we should continue and that he'll catch up when he returns.

bic - Danny stood on the outskirts of the town. "Mercy," he whispered silently as he watched what appeared to be nothing. The night was young, and the third-quarter moon was shinning brightly on the town. Street lights had been turned on, and the night life of the town began. Danny chuckled, amused. His large teeth (more sharp and wolf like than human) flashed in the appearance. His left hand was against the trunk of a ten, and his claws -instead of nails- had dug into the tree. His yellow eyes examined every part of the town.

Down the street, the local pub could be heard. Their music and human chatter filled the quiet streets, yet Danny's all to sensitive ears heard it all. Unlike the other werewolves registered in the Dammed, Danny was always, in some form, part wolf. He was never completely human. He never wanted to be. He considered humans weak and ignorant, so why other wolves wanted to hide before such a form was beyond Danny. Danny chuckled once more. "There will be blood tonight," he smiled.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Ashe leaped from the edge of the roof he was bunkered down on, only to land on the roof of another bulding. It was dark out, and it began to rain. Ashe thought of this as a blessing, the darker it was, the less of a chance he would be seen. He proned over to the ledge of the building and drew his sniper rifle. He scanned the city streets through his infa red scope, nothing but a few civillians. Those freaks usually prowl at night, they think they are invinsible... Ha! The black death was going to show them to be quite mortal indeed.

He had been tracking a group of werewolves for some time now, they were not as subtle as they thought they were. Most of the time they appeared very much human, this would throw most bounty hunters or assassins off, but not Ashe. it was colder than usual outside, ahse covered his mouth with his left hand to cover his breath.

He finally found them, a pair of wherewolves near a stoplight. They appeared human to avoid detection, but Ashe could tell, they had a certain look in their eye. He took a deep breath befor he released two silent shots from his rifle, dropping both of them. Civillians who witnessed the two werewolves (only humans in their eyes) get shot in the head obviously panicked and ran.

Ashe packed up his rifle and dissapeared stealthfully back into the night. There was still a lot more to do.

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Well. I see no Leader for The Order. No one wants to be the goody, eh? I get it.. I enjoy being the sadistic bitch in roleplays.

BUT, being the Leader? That's good enough for me. If the role hasn't been taken, which I think it hasn't, I'd like the part.

I'll do the majority of my bio tonight. Any specifics or backgrounds I need/should have?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm

ooc: Alright sweet. That's fine. Haha bio's up tonight.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 pm

No Kristie, it should be fine. Just have your opening posts guys and let's get this role play started!!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 pm

My breathing was deep, a sigh on my lips as I watched from the streets. Hidden in the alleyways, I was just waiting to be that ‘defenseless damsel’ to be feasted upon. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath through my nostrils. It wasn’t hard to flounce around the city, looking all nice and pretty. It was even easier looking helpless.
    Something about my frail-looking body made them attracted to me. I didn’t understand why, and the ones that attacked were stupid for doing so.
    I had made it down eighth street, and was heading into one of the alleyways. There was a loud panic a few streets over. I waited, wanting to know exactly if it would stop. It most likely wouldn’t. There was a lot of killing in public around now. I shook my head, this was stupid, but this is what I got myself into. What happened in this town I had to deal with for awhile.

ooc- It was a try.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Character Name: Kristina Torcette
    Species: Human
    Skin color: White, but not pale
    Build/Body type: Average build. Keeps fit.
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black but can be clearly defined as a brown shade.
    Hairstyle: Hair reaches to 4 inches below the shoulder. The hairs style are long waves from roots to tips, and no bangs. The hair parts more at the left and flips back towards the right.
    Eye Color: Average blue.
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 165lbs

Clothing: Well.. She's human, so there's nothing fantasy about how she dresses. She does dress mainly in the colours black, brown, and grey though, it suits her the best. She generally just wears shirts that are a T-shirt style, and occasionally she'll wear a tank, but she prefers not to. Her pants are always full length, and 90% of the time will be a black or a very rich and dark blue colour. The material is strong jean like fabric, that still allows for a lot of movement. More into why she wears dark colours, is because the Order is out at night the majority of the time, so when going out she'd always change into something that would help her to blend in with shadows. Eventually, it just became her wardrobe. Her boots are strong, but not heavy enough to way her down in any way. The soul is thick, there's a small 1inch heel, and the boot covers 3/4 of her calve.

Tattoos: Think black spiral design from the top of my right leg to the top of the knee.
    Piercings: Ears and nose.

Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Personality: My personality is unique, and hard to grasp. This is because I act differently depending on my environment, what I have on my mind, and whom I am around. I can be peaceful, kind, angry, ignorant, even hurtful. I treat you the way you deserve to be treated, and have very little respect for people when I first meet them. It's a difficult thing to earn from me, and the same goes for trust. I have a short patience, and a big fuse that - It's a problem I've always had; anger. The people in my life are what I hold closest to me, I'll do just about anything to ensure their well being. I can really arrogant at times, but it's because I expect a lot out of myself. When I make mistakes, I don't admit to them easily, but try to avoid them, prove others wrong, or fix it before my mistake can be discovered. I avoid topics that either upset me, or get me angry, as when I am either, I can say/do things I do not mean to say or do. I've known to be slightly sadistic at some times, taking pleasure when I see someone get what they rightfully deserve. I don't take well to insults, and react harshly to them. The same if you are to insult someone whom I care about. I have one way of thinking, nothing else, and I don't change often, if at all.
    Background: We'll keep it short, and say that I never wanted to be in The Order, let alone the leader until someone from the Dammed killed someone I cared about. Revenge is what keeps me in it, mostly.
    Weapons: Kristie's collection of firearms remains hidden in her basement at all times, unless being used of course. Down there is anything and everything that's available to the average person.. Some of them she's never used, but it always pays to be prepared, eh? On her person, when she leaves her house specifically for The Dammed, she wears a belt around her waist that carries four, easy to use handguns; a pair of two different guns. One of the pairs are .5 S&W Magnums, which she uses in situations that aren't that threatening to defend herself, and the other pair are two Beretta 92's, that she uses in any heavy situation when not equipped with something more powerful. On the back of this belt, 6 more full cartridge of ammunition for the Berreta's are stored, along with another 6 on her calves that are kept there by means of a similar, belt like strap. And finally, when the ammunition runs dry, she has a pair of curved daggers, each of which are strapped to the outside of her thighs. Two of these: http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Curved_Dagger.jpg
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Ashe jumped from rooftop to rooftop like a ghost. He was now well away from his previous killzone, he was not getting caught. He looked into the alley bellow to find something interesting. A girl, he couldn't see her face, but she was alone, seemingly defensless. Interesting, it would not appear that she was armed... these alleys were pretty much a goddamn breeding ground for freaks, and she might as well paint a target on her back.

Ashe bunkered down silently, to observe from a distance
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

The cloak that covered my shoulders was hiding anything that could be a weapon. Of course, it was only a knife, a killing machine for anything that tried to bite or rape me. Why not clean up all kinds of filth off the streets if I was going to do any.
    I turned, walking quietly down the alley. I saw no one, and it was hard to see in this light. I had to though, if I didn’t well, I would never find the people I desired to meet. They would face their death, and I would be happy to abide them to it.
    A sigh passed my lips. This was only my second night on the town, and I had found how many? Two. A measly two. One of them was a werewolf that was hell to track, let alone kill. I shook my head, taking in deep breaths of air as I watched the ground a moment.
    There was shuffling somewhere behind me. I smiled lightly, acting as if I was just taking a nice stroll through the back-alleys of hell.

“Well, what kind of luck is it to find such a Beautiful lady down on the streets at the time like this?” I gave a light hum as I turned quietly.

“Oh, Hello. I’m glad I came across someone. I’m lost. You see, it’s only my second day in town, and I can’t seem to find the market.”My voice was light, and innocent. I only looked to be about eighteen, which seemed to draw in the youth-seekers.

“Oh, yes, I can definitely help you find your way” There was a dark chuckle, and he seemed to be upon me in a split second. I smiled, a seductive smile that could be portrayed as something completely different than planned.

“Well, thank you kindly, sir” He had backed me up, almost against the wall. I acted like I didn’t notice, but I had made it that way.
    He smiled as he gave me that final push. I shook my head, a dark giggle escaping my lips. I leaned in, as if he were to plant a kiss on my lips, or fangs to my throat. The knife stuck out from my cloak, and as I leaned in, I pushed it through his heart, using my right hand to plunge the damned creep into the knife even more.
    “Ready to go to hell?”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Danny wondered into the town. A few streets down he heard screams of fear and panic and he laughed. He did not care whether it was a member of the Order or Dammed, but someone was dead, which pleased Danny.

The rain had begun to fall, and it started to fall pretty hard. He was getting soaked, but it did not bother him. He stood out side the local pub, and as soon as he stood in front of the establishment, two girls, among the age of 24 burst out, laughing and tumbling over one another. They were drunk, it was too easy. "Excuse me ma'am!" I called out to them. "I'm afraid I might be lost," I began, walking closer to them. "You see, I just moved here and I'm looking for a street called Limerick...?" the girls gasped and then chuckled. "We live a street over there!" they said. It didn't make much sense, but Danny took it.

They began walked forward a bit, but before long, Danny forces them into an alley. "You know!" one of the girls said to Danny. "Your kinda cute!" she slurred and the other girl laughed. "And you've got like... Yellow eyes! That's so cool!!!"

"Really?" Danny asked, moved forward on one girl. Then suddenly, he grabbed the girl by the neck and slammed her against the wall. Danny smiled a wolfish grin, before snapping her neck. With the body now limp and lifeless, Danny tossed it aside to rot. The removing girl, her friend, screamed a blood curling howl, before trying to run away. It was simply a game though.

Danny chased after the girl, but before long, Danny had tackled her, and she was helpless below him. "Please!" she begged. "I'll do anything. Just let me live!" she began to cry. "I'm sorry," Danny smiled at her, "but I'm afraid I can't do that." The girl screamed again before he snuffed her out and walked away, leaving the body behind.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Ashe was suprised, he did't think the girl had it in her to fend off a rapist. He took a quick look through his scope. What he saw made his heart drop. That was no rapist, It was a vampire. Not any Vampire either.

The slain beast was indeed, Drake Holgo, a Vampire Ashe has been tracking for the last week. A few emotions went through his head, one was a sense of dissatisfaction over the fact this seemingly defensless girl beat him to the kill, second a sense of curiosity. Who was this girl? whoever she was she was more dangerous then she looked
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 pm

He stopped, one blow was all it took to kill the one that had stumbled upon her in an alley. He tried to get at me, but of course, his strength was pretty much gone with the blow. He fell, backwards, releasing my weapon from the chest of the dead.

It was an easy kill, but why not make sure they were dead? It didn’t matter, I knew he was, but it was all in good fun. I few cuts around the neck: The throat, muscles, skin, and the spinal cord. I made good time with cutting the head off. It was all in good fun, but I made the excuse it was to ‘make sure they were dead’ I smiled quietly, drawing a cross into its forehead before taking the head in one hand and the body in the other. Dragging them both to the dumpster was the easy part. Getting the body inside proved to be more of a challenge. At least I cleaned up after myself.

“May God have mercy” I muttered quietly before turning, and walking toward the alley’s exit.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:08 am

Ashe watched as the girl dismembered the body of the once powerful creature. intreaguing, was she an enemy of the freaks, or just a sick wierdo? Ashe had to keep his distance, it was still unknown if she was hostile or not. He would follow her, and there was no way she would see him unless he wanted her too, if he was lucky she would lead him to more freaks.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 am

I continued on, out of the alleyway until I was crossing a street. It was chilly, and a light rain earlier had turned into a mist. There were lots of people here. Most of them were Vampires and warlocks. God, those were the worst. I had a scar on my butt from a burn from a warlock.
    I shook my head, looking around. There were many bars around. So there were enough drunk girls for people to feast upon. I sighed, hopefully they would be around somewhere. I hadn’t decided how long I would be out tonight. It was usually at least four before I would go home. I had a life of my own. I had a job that wasn’t being what I was. I had to support myself. So usually, I got about five hours of sleep before I would awaken again to work.
    I sighed, shaking the thought of working in the morning out of my head. I had stepped into another alleyway. I didn’t realize how repetitive I was with my schedule, but somehow I didn’t mind.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:58 am

Ashe followed the girl from the rooftops until she made her way into another alleyway. It was time to find out if she was hostile or not. Ashe leaped from the rooftop and banked off the wall, all without making a sound. he was hidden in the shadow, so there was no way she would spot him unless he stepped out. He drew his two pistols, Faith and Judgement, just in case.

"Hold it right there. Iv'e been following you. Do not try to run or call for help, or your life will be cut tragically short. Who are you and what buisness do you have with your little innocent act?" Ashe said quietly, so only she could hear her
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 am

This alleyway was just like all the others that I had passed through. The thick smell of mold and garbage filled the air. Just like all the other alleyways, there was a ladder leading onto the rooftop, and the same dumpster sat in isolation. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I walked. Someone would walk down the alley way, and then they would meet their death if they were who most of these damned were.

I shook my head as I walked. I hadn’t noticed that I had come to the middle of the alley intil I was having to deal with a putrid garbage smell. The voice echoed off the walls, but I could tell it was coming from someplace behind me. I turned on heel, standing where I had stopped, to watch the shadows. I couldn’t see anyone, so in instinct, I took a step back.

“Who are you? Where are you?” My voice was soft, you could almost say it sounded fragile in such a hostile environment. Deep breaths filled my lungs; I was not afraid. For the amount of time I had been wandering the streets, I had found nothing that caused in problems with me killing. I searched the shadows, trying to find the throat from which the voice came.

Hiding under my own dark cloak made me less of a target, but it also hid my hands. I could maneuver anything under the black pelt, and it would be unaware to the one I was planning to kill. I turned the large knife over, holding it by the very point as I waited. My eyes widened, as if I were frightened. I assumed that if he had been following me then he knew what I had done only a few minutes ago. But what fun was it to just act mean? I could have some fun with it.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

Ashe only chuckled to himself.

"Your little innocence routine won't work on me, I am already aware that you have a weapon under that coat of yours" Ashe called her out on that.

He was constantly on the move, staying in the shadows of coarse, so that she could not track his voice, and it seemed to be working. Or maybe she does know where he is, this is just part of her act. Either way he was on his toes.

"I am afraid my dear, that I cannot answer either of those questions. Now, do exactly as I tell you if you value your life."

Ashe spotted a small section of wall veiled in darkness, he took his chance and scaled the wall so he was on the rooftop again. In one quick movement he leaped off of the roof behind the girl, just out of knife reach, and pointed his two pistols at her head.

"First of all, drop your weapons."

Last edited by Eljordo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

ooc - sorry guys. i'mma hop in now. college is a blob
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 am

He was moving. It was a smart move. It didn’t seem to be smart enough to be one of the Damned that I was after. I knew I was in no place to negotiate, but I had to. I kept still, my eyes the same, calm collected.

He had something at the back of my head. I smiled. Touching. I closed my eyes a moment, trying to take the least amount of time to look into his item. He had killed many with these weapons. They weren’t people from The Order though. They were Vampires, Werewolves, and even the occasional Banshee or two. That was what caught me off. They were all supposed to be gone. I shook my head lightly, a small smile coming across my lips.

“I will, when you show me your arm, good Sir” I spoke simply. If he was one of me, he would have the same marking on the arm as I did. I didn’t know if he would actually do so though. He seemed to be on his toes every inch of the way.

I brought my own arm up, out of the cloak that had hidden my body, holding the knife. If I moved my arm a few inches, then I would show him. Therefore, he would show me his, and only a light movement would show him of our alliance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:45 am