Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 13 Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

OOC- Whichever would be more useful I assume, I hadn't thought about it. I've also editted my post.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 pm

'Cause I'm just thinking...Werewolves and Vampires aside, Silver isn't as effective as metals like lead in bullets. They work, yes, but have far less penetration ability. Since they change size when warm- and they have a lower melting point than lead- it would not only take expert precision in creation, but also when fired, making them less accurate. Now, against Vampires and Werewolves, that's fine, since they are vulnerable to silver, so the positives outweigh the negatives there....but what about the other Damned members? The warlocks, the half-breeds, the Demons, the humans who have sided with the Damned, etc etc? Anything that wouldn't be stopped/would only be injured by a lead bullet wouldn't be stopped by a silver bullet if they weren't vulnerable to it, and considering that in a war, Vampires at least would be equipped with some kind of body armour to stop bullets...well, you can see where I'm going with this.
    Having separate ammunition would be a pain, considering that you'd have to keep switching ammo, and that isn't as easy in RL-ish situations as it is in Fallout or Elder Scrolls, lol...the other thing is that silver is expensive, at least in large quantities, and there is only so much that you would be able to get your hands on...the logistics would be a nightmare.
    My point is that maybe it's wiser to be equipped with bullets that are mostly lead, possibly coated in/filled with/alloyed with silver, to give it that extra edge against all races. Of course, more powerful Vamps/WW's would be less vulnerable to those bullets, so you would obviously have pure silver bullets (or a blade) just in case. Smile Just a suggestion. It's just that one or two of my plans as the big boss of The Damned kind of take into account what kind of bullet layout you guys are using. XD

Despite this reply, I still don't have time...I've been writing this while putting off something important, and I'm being dragged back now, so see ya after xmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
    And if you get offended by that...
    Eh, I don't care. It's the spirit in which it's meant that's important!
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:54 pm

OOC- Well after that, we really don't have much a choice lol, so we'll use those.

Merry Christmas Murdoch, and don't worry about it, we'll see you in a couple days.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Sorry about that, guys, I was busier than I expected!

Ic:

And, just like that, everything goes quiet. The last of the moans and groans from the patients-turned-victims are cut off swiftly and suddenly, and the halls of the hospital are now deathly silent. The odd creak and groan of doors and wheels, and the sparking of exposed electrics now and then is the only thing that breaks the unnatural stillness. There are only three Damned members in sight now, standing in the entrance hall of the hospital, watching the doors carefully. Kormag, Daniel and Simeon are there, drenched in blood and sweat, Kormag and Simeon at least beaming broadly. Yes, patients aren't much of a victory...but they all know that The Order are on their way, if not here already. They all know that the fight to come will be fun.
    "The Order will be here soon," Kormag growls with delight, his muzzle twisting upwards into an evil grin, "And I say we give them something to think about..." He chuckles, taking a step towards one of the corridors leading off from the waiting room. The rest of the Black Templars are in hiding, each taking their own special measures of hiding until The Order are inside the hospital, and vulnerable to guerilla tactics. It's what the Black Templars do best, and Kormag intends to use their strengths to its full advantage. They can give The Order one hell of a fight until they have to withdraw...that much, Balthamel allowed him.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm

OOC- I propose this starts back up again.. After exams.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 pm

ooc - agreed. I've been swamped.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Just let me know when you guys are ready to continue. This role play is about to get really good!!! ^_^
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm

OOC- Testing?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 pm

ooc - I'm down to continue.

bic - Daniel stands against the wall listening to the sounds around him, or lack thereof. Danny was in his own world, and when he get's there, it takes much to get him out of it. He looks around, watching the puddles of blood as they run down the halls, or as they drip from the ceiling.

At this point in the night, Danny was more in his wolf form. He stood just over seven feet with light fur running up his arms and down his torso. Both his ears and teeth were pointed, and blood dripped from almost everywhere on his body. Danny continues to watch the crimson river as Kormag speaks. Of course Danny had nothing to say, so he grunted and just waited for the Order to make their move.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 pm

OOC- Should I be posting.. Or waiting? :3
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 am

Well, Danny and I have both posted...I guess we're waiting for you. Smile
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

ooc- sorry guys i thought this roleplay was dead agian. ill jump back in if i could get a breif recap. sorry kristie, have we done the plan yet?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm

"Before we go, I have to ask!" Nicholas, a man of Lucas' squad shouted to get his voice overtop of the spinning blads, while grabbing my arm to stop me from leaning out of the helicopter. I didn't know much about these men personally, and this may be only the third or fourth time I've ever gotten the chance to operate side by side with them. I was lucky to have even remembered his name.. I've noticed enough to know this one is usual quiet, keeps to himself. He doesn't like to have eyes on him, communicates only when he has to, and is very straight forward in his few words. I nodded my head as to say I would answer what he asks.
    "Are survivors the first priority today?" It was incredible how blank his face was, like the answer doesn't mean a damn thing to him.. It's just curiosity striking him that makes him speak up - Just, for the Hell of it. My mouth opened only slightly, trying to find the right words to respond. Although, he knew it, and everyone else looking to us knew what the answer was just by doing so.
    "They came prepared, and they accomplished their goal before we even got within the city block. I guarentee there are no living human souls left in this hospital. No, survivors are not the priority. If anything in there is moving, it's one of them." I paused, shifting my direction towards the inside of the helicopter, to get a view with everyone. "No human would have been able to hide from their attacks. Therefore, your orders are to kill everything and everyone that moves that is not one of us. Do not stop, do not hesitate. Exterminate them."
    "And if things don't go in our favour? They're bound to know we're on our way, perhaps even know we're here already." Nicholas, again. The tension was the same right everyone up here, you could practically feel it beating against you in the air. Funny, how the obvious doesn't seem to be nearly as annoying or painful until they're pointed out and lie in the open.
    "We get out of there, and continue the extermination."

OOC- Alix, I'm up in the helicopter with Lucas' team, you're leading the ground attack with Mack and his team, along with all the other Orders that joined us. I'm still waiting in the helicopter for the go to from Murdoch Razz You.. Not sure what you're doing xD
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 am

Oh, you're cool to go from me Smile I just wanted a post to establish that they're hiding Smile Think a cross between Dead Space and the Aliens "They're coming out of the Goddamn walls" Smile
    Of course, once they've sprung their trap, I'm fully intending for them to pull back in retreat. Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm

ooc- I'll wait on Alix before posting.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 pm

ooc- okay thanks Kristie
    ic- I grunted as I sprinted towards the edge of the roof and leaped easily to the next roof on all four, keeping an even pace with Mack and his team as they drove in a armored van. We were maybe two or three blocks from the hospital, and already I could smell the blood, and hear faint screams. The hair on my neck stood on end as I growled, and quickened my pace. I was filled with rage at the thought of the damned doing this. My mind filled with images of me ripping the throats of my many enemies, and ended with Danny drowning in his own blood.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm

OOC- Sorry about the wait guys.. English has been handing my ass to me on a silver platter lately >.>

BIC- Very faint, whispering screeches of wire unwinding, and the quick snap of it returning to the rail.
    Glass shattered, one after the other like dominos.
    Heavy feet and bodies landing on the titled floor, already covered in debris, broken medical equipment, corpses, and blood.
    Mostly blood.
    Faces covered by masks matching their suits filled each room of the hospital's west wing of the top floor. Each room was sounded off as safe, "Clear!" "No sign of them!"
    Our weapons never lowered though, and our guards didn't drop - We knew better than to underestimate them. Just because you haven't noticed or seen them, doesn't mean they aren't here by any means.

Between the rooms ran a thick, open hallway connecting the two wings; east and west. At the center, cutting the wings in half, were a pair of swinging, dusty white doors with small circular windows that were frosted, therefore impossible to see through. The doors were drenched in scratches, drywall dust, filth, and of course - More blood. The lights were still on, minus a few that were broken in the fuss, illuminating the white and mint green rooms and half painted hallways. I wonder how long it would be before they take those out.. It'll be at most of an annoyance - They're not the only prepared ones.

"K! We can't find anything but the dead!" Lucas announced.
    "Not the kind of dead we're looking for.." I muttered to myself in a whisper. "Keep looking! How are my walls and frequencies doing?" I asked.
    "No word from ground yet on progress - So they're having a bit more excitement then we are, OR.."
    "We're fucked already." Nicholas, stating a fact more than a suggestion. I'm starting to not mind when he keeps quiet.
    "We're not fucked. Everyone TAC somewhere, I want my grid up by the time we reach the next floor."

"Think they're even up here? They could be down a few floors."
    "They're here, and they know we're here. But let's find out, eh?" I reached for the small circular machine attached to the belt, turning it clockwise to key in. "We've landed - Both ends are operational. Meet you somewhere in the middle ladies and gentlemen. And no fucking around, if it gets back, get out. I catch someone trying to be a hero, I'll kill you if they don't. The odds of this being a trap grow by the second." And I keyed out. "L, where are you girls?"
    "Not a clue.. So, they're in place." I wanted to smile, but until we gain some ground, there's nothing to be happy about.
    "Than let's move, and remember this is only the first floor, so no trigger happy attitudes." Before I even said to do so, two of the men took two shots each , breaking the hinges on the swaying doors - Bringing them down.

OOC- Sorry for the lack of battle.. But I figured you (Murdoch) would want to release your men Razz
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

The two shots echo off of the walls noisily, disturbing the otherwise eerily complete silence. Nothing moves, save for some low hanging wires and some broken doors. No sounds besides the sparking electricity, the steady, rhythmic banging of doors and the slap-slap-slap of feet treading carefully along the blood-soaked floor.
    Kormag grins from his hiding place as he listens to the sound of activity on the floor behind him. They'll be on edge, expecting an ambush any moment. That's what The Brazen Beasts would do; a sudden, all-out assault, screaming at the top of their lungs. Not the Black Templars. They do things differently, and The Order will find that out soon enough. It doesn't matter what magic or technology they have access to; The Black Templars have their ways of remaining hidden to all but the most powerful of magics, and even then it won't do them any good; they know the Damned are here, they just don't know where. The tactic is clear, though; don't make their presence clear until The Order is completely surrounded and deeper inside the hospital. If anything, attack the rear guard with just enough force to tempt The Order further in...and that's what some of his more stealthy soldiers should be doing now.

Indeed, down on the ground floor, something is moving. Not visibly, not audibly, but still. The rear squads, the ones that entered the hospital last, are being stalked by things that are a little more specialised than Vampires or Werewolves. Wraiths, The Order calls them, and the name is perhaps better than most.
    One particular group of four, searching the rooms carefully, is being closed in on. As they round a corner, a shadow flickers, and they become three, the last man never rounding that corner. The other three turn in alarm, searching for him, radioing him, but see nothing, finding his radio on the floor just around the bend. The same thing is happening elsewhere to a few other squads, but no visual is achieved. At least, not yet. The only choice those squads have is to continue with their mission...and stay away from any particularly dense shadows...

ooc:

I hope that isn't too much Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Danny stood at the base of the hospital. He wasn't one for stealth, and this mission didn't stop from for it. The stealth was for the Templars. Danny was there to assure the Order that at least one Damned member was in the building, which would force them to continue. Tonight, however, Danny wouldn't run. All this blood and violence has gotten him all riled up and tonight, he would put up one of the greatest fights of his life. Whether it was part of the plan or not, Danny was going to enjoy tonight.

The salty and static smell of the blood and electricity that drifted throughout the hospital waved and filled Danny's sensitive nostrils to the point where it almost clouded his judgment. Almost. The itch to fight crawled across his skin and he waited for an Order member to get this going.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

OOC- Just giving Alix a chance.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

ooc- sorry internet was down.
    bic- I leaped from the roof and unto the ground with ease. The car that Mackenzie had been driving. I turned back into a human and sprinted towards him. "Get alpha and bravo ready." He walks to the trunk and opens it up to reveal weapons of different shapes and sizes. I grab a holster and a magnum, and strap them to my chest. "I'm going ahead so that I can meet up with Kristie, and make sure her team didn't forget anyone." Mackenzie grabbed my arm as I began to turn. "I don't think such a good idea." I gave him a smirk and shrugged off his arm. "I never have good ideas." Without waiting for a response I started to walk. "Once they are in place you can join me!" I yelled as I started to sprint towards the hospital that was across the street. I slowed as I reached the double doors at the front entrance, and hit a button on my earpiece. From what i've heard they've already been through the first floor, but you never know. "Kristie I'm on my way up." I heard a click from the earpiece and lowered my hand. I grabbed the magnum from the holster and opened the door.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 pm

OOC- I’m sorry for making you guys wait this long. I’ve been on a tight schedule lately, and didn’t have time to reply. Regardless though, I should have at least mentioned something, so sorry guys Sad

BIC-

A soft, rapid beeping broke the dead and eerie silence that followed the slamming of the thick doors against the ground. There were still lights on in the wing of this floor that now became visible. Not nearly as much as there was over here, but there was.. Significant? My guess is yes.. It’s a lot harder to kill what you can’t see.
    “That’s Sam and David. Means they just finished the drop of artillery to the ground level forces. They’ll be bringing what’s left with us – Packing light. Should be here shortly.”
    “They took way too long. Put’s Tim in danger when they do that. I want his chopper out of here. He’s a bulls-eye the longer he’s here.” We stayed exactly where we were during the short conversation. Everyone’s eyes were locked on the rectangle of view we had of the wing. Looking for movement, maybe the glare of light on an eye.. Anything. But things were just as they were when the doors hit the floor.
    “Janice and Janette will meet up with us in there when we need them. They’ll scout for the time being.. I think.” Lucas stated. Janice and Janette were the odd ones of the group.. Talents you really can’t explain.. Some you don’t want to. If they’ve taken off already, means they found a place to hide. They aren’t invisible, just very, very good at not being seen by the eyes.

“Move.” I ordered. The two men that shot down the doors – Tyler and Syvet – walked side by side of me and we crossed the barrier of where the doors once stood. Lucas followed directly behind us along with Nicholas. The first area opened up into what looked like to be where the receptionist sat. To our left was a quarter circular desk with a wall backing it and two rooms to the left of against the wall. Straight ahead was a hallway that forked about 50 feet down. Rooms on either sides, all the doors opened, some more than others. The rest of the image was the same as before.. Broken equipment, bodies.. Blood. Not so much in the hallways though.
    “Those two,” I pointed to the two rooms by the desk, “And these two.” Pointing to the two rooms diagonally right of us. Nicholas and Lucas preceded left, Tyler and Syvet to the right. Splitting up a bad idea? Hardly. If our men could be swatted like flies so easily, the Order would have gone down the drain a long time go.

I took out six or seven spherical devices from my left pocket, no bigger than a golf ball, and tossed them down towards the hallway. They passed the rooms the men were already scouting and shifted the second they hit the floor. Four robotic legs sprouted from the bottom, and each had signal flash of red light go off from each of them, meaning they were activated. Far from our advanced security equipment, but they do come in handy. Spark saw a movie once that had something similar to these guys in it.. He began developing them once the movie was over. Ours have a few more tricks than the ones he saw, thankfully. One by one they took off, entering rooms either in pairs or by themselves. Our little scouts would scan and transmit anything out of the ordinary back to me where the receiver is. Movement, voice patterns, raised temperatures, electrical fields – As we’ve come to learn faintly surround some of those with magical capabilities – And almost anything else you can think of. And if they go off, or get destroyed, I get a warning that the transmission has been stopped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:10 am