Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 3 Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Is there room for one more person?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 pm

OOC: im pretty sure Danny wouldn't mind, but I'll wait for his answer.

BIC: Ashe kept his pistols pointed at her head, just incase she made a rash move. She now seemed to be calm and collected, its funny how a person reveals their true self when they are exposed. One second ago she was the innocent, lost, helpless girl, now she seems like a cold blooded killer. She revealed the symbol on her arm. So she was part of the Order? Interesting, but it would in fact, explain a lot. Ashe rolled up his sleve to reveal his symbol.

"Now that that is all cleared up, turn around slowly"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 pm

“Take the gun away from my head, and I will” I spoke simply. He wouldn’t shoot me. I could see it through the weapons. Unless his thoughts changed in an irrational manner, then what I was seeing was correct.
    I kept my arm up, the large knife glimmering in the pale moonlight above. It wouldn’t be long until something would happen that would force us apart. He couldn’t keep me here, with a gun to my head, all night. It just wasn’t going to work.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Ashe was suprised at her resistance, but on the other hand, he wasn't at all suprised at her resistance. He sighed

"Tell me who you are then I will let you go. Fortunatley for you I have work that needs to be done tonight.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 pm

I snorted, shaking head. Fortunately. It was funny that he thought that this was the way it was going to be. He did have the upper hand though so I had to comply.
    “Faith, the name’s Faith, buddy” I spoke, a light hint of annoyance in my voice. I let my hands drop to my sides before turning around slowly. I was going to see my attacker before he ran off. I would look down the barrel of his weapon to stare him in the eye.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

ooc - yup, it's fine Alix, just post a bio!

bic - The rain had stopped and Danny already moved away from my two victims. In a few hours or so, the public would know of the tragic death of these two girls. He chuckled to himself. Killing was so easy, so fun. It was like a type of fuel to him. It drove Danny. And the panic and despair that came with it was just all part of the fun. The fear in the second girls eyes as she was trying to get away; all worth it.

"Stop right there," a voice from an alleyway commanded Danny. He stopped, but it was on his own accord. Turning to face the voice, Danny was faced with a gun held up to him. "Oh?" he chuckled, looking at the man. "I-... I know what you did! Your part of the Dammed! You killed those two girls!" the man said, his voice filled with a combination of determination and fear. "You must be part of the Order then," Danny chuckled. If the man knew of the Dammed, the only explanation was that he was part of the Order. No second rate Dammed member would dare threaten Danny.

"So right you are!" he laughed to the man. "And I enjoyed it too." Danny moved forward to the man, and he noticed that he man was shaking a bit. His gun wasn't on target anymore. The man fired, twice. The first one missed, the second one hit Danny on the shoulder. The gun wasn't silenced either, so the sound echoed throughout the town. "Fool," Danny chuckled, grabbing the man's throat.

The man dropped his gun in shock and Danny slammed him against the wall like he did his first victim of the night. The man started coughing, struggling for air, but Danny's grip tightened. Every cough the man let out, the less air would fill his lungs. He looked into the man's eyes, they were hazel and filled with fear. The determination that was once in the man had completely vanished. Danny laughed, loudly. It was all to much fun. One final flick of the wrist, and Danny snapped the man's neck, and left him on the ground lifeless like he had the others. He began walking away, pulling out the bullet from his shoulder, and dropping it on the ground. Once out, the wound started to heal almost immediately.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks

Name:
    Nicknames:

Race: Werewolf
    Skin Color: Tan

Appearance:
    Physical: Somewhat muscular. Not very bulky because I don’t work out much, but from being a werewolf it comes somewhat natural
    Height: 6’4”
    Weight: 212
    Hair Color: Jet black with a few brown strands here and there
    Hair style: (See Spoiler)
    Eye Color: Blue when in Human form to a dark Brown that looks almost black
    Distinct Facial Markings/Tattoos: Scar on the left jaw from where he we scratched when he was little
    Distinct Body Markings/Tattoos: A small cross on his Bicep
    Clothing: Plain black Polo, Grey Jeans that have holes in them from fights, and Black Converse
    Equipment: None
    Other Items on Person: Brown Leather Wallet

Place of Origin: Unknown
    History: There is not much known about Alix’s history. He knows all of it, but keeps it to himself. It’s depressing and no one wants to hear about it anyway. Sometimes he makes a comment from his past, but easily hides it. No one really trusts him though. He was stuck with humans since he was a small child. No one really knows why he’s with the Order. He’s just been there since as long as anyone can remember.
    Alignment: The Order
    Personality: Quiet, Not trusting of others, Often laughs at inappropriate times, Anger Issues, Illogical at times [Often runs into battles without thinking], has a rather negative attitude towards everyone [That’s most likely because he’s been pretty much shunned by the people that brought him up. He’s a werewolf, and that’s all they see in his eyes.]

Spoiler:
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:41 pm

ooc - what position Alix?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Ashe holstered his pistols as she turned around to face him. She didn't even look a day over 18, suprising for such a diabolic killer.

"Since you told me your name oh so happily, I guess I should tell you mine. I am Ashe Dulosh, Im a contract killer under the employ of the order. While our little encounter has indeed been enlightenting, there is still much to do. I may see you around, assuming you haven't been eaten."

Ashe turns away from her and scales the nearest building to the rooftop. A gunshot could be heard from a nearby alleyway, followed my a sadistic laughter. That was his cue.

Ashe rushed over to the alleyway to observe two dead women and a dead man. Ashe bunkered down so he would not get spotted, and quietly observed the killer with the scope of his sniper rifle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 pm

I rolled my eyes as he holstered the pistol. I gritted my teeth as he scaled the building. I didn’t want to, but I made my way around, watching him as he went. He had gone without even a word from me. I shook my head, watching as he disappeared onto the rooftops.
    “Don’t hurt yourself, Some of the people around here aren’t as nice as me” I yelled up the building, a smirk on my lips. I pushed a hand through my hair as I turned. I would have to deal with crap like that for awhile. Until the Order knew my face, I would be stuck with the questions upon who I was and the likes for awhile.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Ooc- soldier
    Ic- As I sat in the damp tunnels of the sewers I felt at home. I may be part of the Order but the fact remains that I lived on the streets on the streets before I became one among the humans. I let out a small growl as I thought of the humans, and how I wasn’t trusted among them. Who would trust a werewolf?
    I stood up and started to walk towards the hatch. I glanced at the rats who scurried away as I walked closer. “Figures, Why wouldn’t they run? I scare everyone.” I thought about this and then I remembered why I had joined the Order in the first place. There were good Werewolf’s out there, and I was determined to prove it. I reached the ladder leading to the hatch by this point. I took hold of it and pulled myself up and continued up it until I could reach the holes to open the hatch. I pushed with relative ease and made the hatch move just enough to crawl out.
    It opened up into an alleyway that was littered with trash and smelled horrid. It was times like these when I wished that I wished I didn’t have a wolf’s sense of smell. Once I had made sure the coast was clear I climbed out and made my way towards the street.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Ashe observed the killer through his scope, at a closer look he knew it was a werewolf. Not just any werewolf either, it was indeed Daniel Carmichael. Ashe has been hunting that bastard ever since he was hired by the order. Nasty bugger that one, this week alone he was responsible for over ten murders, not including these three. The order would pay well indeed if Ashe could take him out. He has never confronted him before (Hes tough as hell to track, even more so than other wolves), But hes heard stories. This bugger is highly resilient to bullets, it would take more than a sniper shot to take him out. Ashe had no choice, he would have to pin him down and unload all he has on him, if he wasn't trapped he may very well escape, and his head is just worth too much money for that.

"Time to cash in" He said quietly to himself.

Ashe leaped from the rooftops behind Danny and shot at him

Last edited by Eljordo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Darkness shrouded the city as I walked onward. I had to go to a different place now. I sighed quietly. This was going be a long night. I shook my head before pushing toward the outskirts of town. There had to be something to do that wasn’t wit others. I wasn’t here to kill the big bosses of the Damned. I was here to take out the little guys. Then when there were none of them left, The Damned wouldn’t have two feet to stand on.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Danny continued to walk down the alleyway, but his ears, as always, were listening. Fidgeting and sounds of slow movement. Not something an average human made. As a bonus, it on a rooftop, as if that wasn't irregular enough. A smirk appeared on Danny's lips as walked. As if out of nowhere, there was a leaping sound from above, and Danny heard the sound of a gun being pulled out. Show time!

At the sound of a trigger being pulled, Danny leaped to the side, bouncing off the alleyway. His disturbed laughter echoing in the alleyways. He felt a bullet enter the side of his torso, but it didn't dig in very deep. Danny jumped over the Order member (or what he presumed was an Order member) so he was standing behind him. Potentially, Danny could strike his foe down now, but what fun would that be? Climbing up the building side with window ledges or fire escapes, Danny waited at the top of the building where his enemy was momentarily residing.

Danny pulled the bullet out of his lower torso with a dark twisted chuckled. He flicked it at the head if his enemy before speaking. "Come up and let's dance! Not many have survived my tango!" he laughed moving back.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I heard a gun shot as I was walking. I cursed under my breath as I changed into a werewolf ripping my Clothes. I could get more. I began running towards the noise on all fours. I let out a growl as I picked up their scents. It seemed like it was Daniel and Ashe. It didn't seem like a fair fight. I would stand around and see how things went. If things looked bad I would help Ashe, but if things looked promising than I'd let him have all the glory. As I got closer I could hear Daniel talking "-any have survived my tango!" When I heard his voice I slowed down. From the sounds of things he was on top of the building i was next to. I Climbed up the building opposite of the building they were on, which happened to be down wind so that he couldn't pick up my scent. Once I had gotten on top I lay down as much as possible so that he wouldn't be able to see me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"Thats fine by me, you will come to know that I am not most people!" Ashe shoutted as he persued him, faith and judgement in tow, firing off rounds at the beast
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Danny chuckled as the man spoke. The great thing about being insane, is that no one ever expects your next move!The sounds of bullets only made him laugh harder. The man was firing his bullets, but he wasn't thinking strategically. Most people, in Danny's position, would turn around and run, hopping over buildings and leading them away, and though it was true that Danny was leading him somewhere else, running away was not in the option.

Danny charged, his piercing yellow eyes steady and he ran. This sudden action would take most off guard, and that split second was all he needed to keep this dance moving and flowing. Before the man reached the top, Danny ran, and only when they were standing on the same plain, did Danny attack at the last moment, slashing at the man before jumping up and over to the building next over. Danny laughed before running behind a chimney and continuing on his way. The coast was clear, and Danny (for the most part) was unharmed. The question was, would the man follow?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 am

Daniel made a sudden rash action and changed his coarse. He gave a quick swipe at Ashe, Witch he only JUST dodged. too close, he knew following him would be foolish, but this was just too perfect of an oppertunity to pass up on. The beast fled behind a chimney, no doubt waiting for Ashe to make his move. He chuckled as he pulled one of his grenades out of his holsers.

It was only a stun grenade, but it was powerful, enough to stop a stampeding elephant in his tracks.

"A little gift for you" He whispered to himself as he chucked it over the chimney to where Daniel was no doubt waiting. The grenade exploded on impact.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

Danny waited and listened for his attacker. Of course, he was surprised when a small grenade fell before his eyes. His eyes widened, and the smirk vanished from his face. In a split second, Danny leaped to the side to try and get away from the attack. It as a stun grenade though, and it did the damage it needed to. Temporarily blinded, Danny crashed into a fire escape and fell to the ground. He howled it surprise pain and waited for his sight to recover. His left shoulder (which had hit the fire escape) irritated him which bothered Danny. This, however, could give him an edge. Danny grabbed his left shoulder and ran out of the alleyway, trying to flee from the fight.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am

Ashe was suprised he was able to dodge the grenade, but it would seem it still did most of its job. The beast was staggered, could barely keep his feet, and was even somewhat blind. He tried to make a break for it, Ashe could not let him escape! Not when he was so close to finally taking this bastard down. Ashe ran after him until he was finally in range, he shot a net at the werewolf, trapping him in the net
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 am

From Nevis Danny could hear Ashe following him. A small smile appeared on his lips, hidden away from his attacker. Still, he had to continue. He made his way out to the middle of the street. Then, things seem to change when a net had wrapped it's way around Danny. The ends of his legs were free, as were his head, but everything else was in net. He looked down at the bet and noticed it was just plain rope. Strong rope, definatley able to stop a human, or perhaps even a beast, but Danny was no regular beast.

He began to laugh. It was a humiliating laugh, like he'd be planning to get captured all along. His body began to thrash on the ground from the laughter. He didn't even try to break free, just laughed.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 am

It seemed that Ashe had the upperhand. that was good, it would be one less damned the order would have to worry. As Ashe gave chase I began to follow from the rooftops.
    I was suprise by how lucky Ashe was. It usually took more than this to harm a person like Danny. The hair on my neck stood up as I thought of this. I would krept closer from then on making sure nothing went wrong.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 am

God! Did they have to be so damn loud with their fighting. They were scaring any sane vampire away. While others specialized in werewolves, I specialized in the darkness that littered the alleyways. They were being so loud that I simply began walking in the opposite direction of their noise. Did no one care that others had a job to do?
    I gritted my teeth, jogging away. I didn’t care about vampires at the moment. I was just trying to et away from that damn laughing. I came onto the street. Looking down the road you should see something, fighting, or was it the laughing? God, I couldn’t tell anymore.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Ashe apprached the downed wolfman, he knew the net would not hold him long, so he had to work quickly. He unsheathed a rather large combat knife.

"Seeing how bullets seem to have minimal effect on you, it would seem I would have to cut your damn head off"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Even through the sounds of laughter, Danny could still hear footsteps of Ashe coming. He stopped and looking, sitting up in the process. Already his hands were fidgeting around, the rope was losing it's grip with Danny's constant movement. Ashe pulled out a blade and spoke of decapitation. Danny giggled to himself. This whole "dilemma" was rather enjoyable. "Cut my head off? I just dare you to try!" he smiled before it disappeared. Slowly Danny shifted into a tall, snarling beast. Half man, half wolf. Standing at 8'5" Danny was abnormally large for a wolf. Time to dance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am