Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 11 Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 11 Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Burn It Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 pm

If Alix doesn't answer by tomorrow, I'll post guys.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 am

ooc-I did. Im in the same room as you and I scared the heck out of the security guy for shooting me.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I groaned at her commands. "You know I don't like that place." It didn't really matter if I went down there or not, the docter would just say that I was fine, and send me along. "Fine, i'll go." I said knowing that there wouldn't be anyway to talk her out of her moods. I turned around and started walking towards the medical wing. It seemed a little rash but I needed to talk to her, the sooner the better. I walked in the direction of the door, that lead to where the doctor saved lifes. I chuckled lightly as I walked in and the doctor gave me a look of exasperation. "What is it this time Alix... you know I have other things to do!" I grinned, knowing that he was only playing. He seemed like the only person besides Kristie. He looked at the rest of the scars from fighting with the Werewolves, and shook his head. "You've got to be more careful. You seem to fine, and the isn't anything to do with that..." he said referring to the small hole from the bullet. The bullet it self seemed to be pushing itself out of me. As if on commend it comes out and falls on the floor. It was red and bent. "...you see? That is what I mean, can't heal someone that already heals faster than super man." He sighs before dismissing me. I sighed as I raised out of the chair and started my way to my destination.

Last edited by Alix Labe on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Kormag looks at Daniel for a moment, hate simmering just below the surface, then his mouth breaks into a small grin. If Daniel doesn't want to help the girl, then Kormag will, just out of spite. Besides, Balthamel made it clear that they were no longer to abandon the weak unless doing so would guarantee escape from The Order or another sticky situation.
    Stooping down, he sniffs at the girl before grabbing one of her arms. "Do I look like Order to you, pup?" He growls, lifting her up onto her feet, "Now take your weight onto your legs and get into HQ. He'll probably want to debrief you." He says 'he' instead of 'Balthamel,' simply because those were Balthamels orders. Nobody outside The Damned is supposed to know that Balthamel is here, or that he even exists.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 am

“Thank you.” I said to Alix as he went off, unsure if he heard me or not. It didn’t matter really; it usually goes without saying that I’m thankful whenever my orders are followed. Makes it easier for people to do them without question the next time around somehow. I turned to the staircase that would take you upstairs to the main security room, where Dylan and four others sat and worked all day long. There were other numerous security rooms scattered throughout this facility that monitored their portions of our cameras, surveiling almost everything thinkable space and angle inside and outside. This room here, the main and largest, houses the security we have placed everywhere relevant to the facility from outside the front door, to this tunnel door. The cameras that are operating in the building above are watched elsewhere. Dylan runs them all, but spends the majority of his time up here, where they’re all connected.

“Dylan! Where are Mackenzie and Spark?” I called up, seeing that the door at the top of the staircase was open, so he’d be able to hear me. A moment later, the PA came on for just this one room – The biggest in the entire facility – with Dylan speaking loudly into it. “You continue to underestimate me.. Incoming on the left wing doors,” he announced. Surely enough, the double doors swung open to show Mackenzie and his seven men (five men, two women, then himself) team heading towards me.

“No welcome party, no ‘how was Romania?’ Just a new assignment on our first day back? Do you hate seeing our faces that much?” Mackenzie called out, his accent still as thick as ever. We recruited him almost a year after I took over the Order, from a city in Finland that was being over taken and slaughtered by the Damned. It wasn’t anything you’d usually see from the Damned either.. Unorganized, no direct orders, just everything you could imagine having their fun with the humans. Four years later, some training, and here he is, one of the my top.. ‘soldiers’, I suppose you could call him. He’s far from being second.. Third.. Fourth.. Hell, nowhere near fifth in command, but he has the respect from everyone and me that says otherwise. A year ago he married one of the techs that work with our transportations; repairing, and inventing new ways to make what we have better.

“I hate to hammer the assignments, but I’m almost positive that if I send in a less experienced team, they’ll die before they make it in the front doors.” I said, joking.. I think.
    “No team here is that bad!” He called out.

“You’re right, but I need a small team, very small.. No more than 10 people; that's you and your team, Alix, and myself. My other teams are too big, and I don’t have time to go in and split them up. I need this job worked out and taken care of as soon as humanly possible.” He nodded his head, and I could see he wanted to ask what they’d be doing, but knew best not to here. He could figure out just by the fact that I wanted a small numbered team that it wouldn’t a ‘bust in and blow shit up’ job; I wanted to keep this quiet.

“Very well, let’s get going then. Spark said he would meet us down there, at the bottom of the elevator.” I nodded, and we headed towards the elevator at the far right side of this room that would take us down two floors and to one of our briefing rooms.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:06 am

I didn't like being the close quarters of the hallways that filled this maze. I continued until I made my way to the elevator. I got to the elevator in less than a minute and press the button. I was beginning to become aggitated for the elevator, when I heard the sound of multiple feet coming my way. I turned around to see Kristie and Mackenzie. He was back it seemed, amd it looked as if we would be working together. I shot him a look before looking directly to Kristie. "Doc. said I was fine. I need to talk to you about something... important." I said trying to find the right words. I was going to continue, when the elevator door opened behind and I stepped in. "I'll tell you when we get where we're going"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"I have a better idea." I said quickly just after the thick silver elevator door slide opened. Alix walked in, and I ran in instantly afterwards, hitting the button for the second floor as I passed the doors and stepped onto the tile floor. I turned around, and Mackenzie was already giving me the look I was expecting, since he knew what I was implying by rushing in here. He rolled his eyes with a light smile, as did most of the others in his team that stood next to and behind him.

"We can catch the next one, shouldn't take long. Right Mack?" Alice, one of the girls on his team spoke up and said, nodding her head once at me with a smile. Sort of like her saying 'your welcome', to the thank you that also wasn't said out load. The doors shut and sealed a couple seconds after that. I opened a flap that was set right next to the panel, and entered a code that would keep the doors shut until we got to our floor. So, if anyone on the first floor had requested an elevator, it would pass by them and they would have to catch the next one. It's an option I had installed a couple years ago, and only myself and a few others have the specific code to do so.

"Go ahead Alix, we have time, so there's no rush."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

I looked down at the floor before speaking. I didn't like admitting that I had been defeated, even if it wasn't a fair fight. "I picked up a new scent yesterday... or at least that when I think it was..." I paused before continuing. "I also smelt human blood, thinking about the damned I started to go there... but then something hit me. I know the scent of the damned. I was even more catious because of that fact but kept moving. I got there in time to hear a dead man's scream, and an over turned police car." I gave her a look showing that it was serious. "Was about to leave when a pack werewolves, that I have never encountered attack me. I took out a few but had to run, in order to stay alive." I pulled off my shirt and showed her the scars from their teeth and claws. "We have to do something about this..."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Pup? Who you callin' a pup?" I growl as he helps me up and mentions something about a certain "he" and "debriefing" me.

I stagger a bit to the left and catch myself, determined to get myself to the HQ... With a sharp breath I walk forward a bit, falling onto my knees, feeling the jarring pain of the bullet in my side and my back.

"Silver bullets..." I breathe, more of a wheezing sound this time as I feel my body try to fight it. If it'd been any closer to my heart, I'd probably be dead, but my body was attempting to heal, trying to push out the bullets...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 am

I let him finish before crouching down to make myself at level with his lower torso, where the scars were. I pressed my fingers on the un-bruised skin around the scars so that I could get a better look at the dept and angle of them. Each day we learn more and more about our enemies, and sometimes we learn things they don’t even know about themselves. These things can, in some ways, be broken down into a vague science; the what, the how, and the why. We can study physical structures, chemical structures, exceptions, their minds, etc. Some of their types have been extremely difficult to get information on, mainly those that use what’s called ‘magic’, but we do know almost everything there is to know about those that are physically un-human. Studying how they came to be.. But we soon found out that books and computers were only going to get us so far. The things we needed to know that would give us a real advantage lied only with studying the creatures up close.. And it wasn’t easy. You think killing these things is hard? Try getting one or two alive.

“It’s not a careless scratch; fairly straight, and a consistent dept by the looks of it.. Not the scratch of a werewolf that’s new to its strengths. The bites show the same signs, so my guessing is that this pack you came into contact with has been at it for years. If this were a pack just made for the sake of recruiting at an extreme speed, it would be more jagged and careless. You probably would have been able to take down most of them because they’d be half blind with what they can do..” I took my hands off his torso and stood back. The elevator had reached its floor and the doors were sliding open, revealing a long pale blue hallway with dozens of rooms, along with branching off hallways. This floor housed the random room or two, the main conference room that we used to connect with HQ and other bases around the around. Down this one, and to the right led to another elevator that you could only access by coming to this floor. This one however.. Wasn’t as simple as the one we’d just come through. There are only a handful of us with access to get down there; those who work down there, the couple higher commands, and myself. The door itself requires voice recognition and is equipped with another hand print scanner. Once inside, the people down below only allow the elevator to move if they recognize at least one person within it as someone with the clearance. There are no buttons inside it, because only they can move it with their controls. The same procedure is followed if you want to come back up. The elevator is half a foot of thick steel that can withstand almost any beating. Eventually, hopefully, it will be perfected into being indestructible to any of our enemies strengths.. And it’s the type of research, that gives the Order it’s strongest advantages, done down there that requires so.

“However, if you’ve never seen or detected this pack before, it could mean that they’re bringing in members from outside our area here.. ‘Why?’ is the reason we should be worried. There are countless reasons they would need bigger numbers, with the need for an army being the obvious ones.” I paused, stepped out of the elevator and sighed heavily. “We’ll just have to cut their army down a couple notches, won’t we? Come on, Mackenzie and them will be down here shortly. And with what you’ve told me, I have a little something extra for you all.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am

"Kormag," Danny speaks moving towards the two. "We have a mission to complete, the first phase of which should be completed tonight." He paused and starred at the girl. She was bloody and drained for most energy. Danny spent most of his younger years in that state. He gave a single laugh of dissatisfaction before walking inches from the girl. He showed her the finger tips of his right hand. The tips of his thumb, index, and part of his middle finger were completely smooth and pale white. They were used to it. "Silver bullets are a bitch. Learn to deal with them," he spoke in a rather nasty tounge before digging his fingers (his right thumb and index finger) into the girls wound, the only one that was still bleeding.

He was sure the girl screamed, but he started at the flesh trying to heal itself. Blood ran down his hands and forearms, but his own fingers started to burn upon touch with the bullet. He pressed his fingers down on it and without hesitation pulled it out of the girl. After the scream and relief, Danny held up the bullet on his now bubbling and bleeding fingers. "Get over yourself and pull the next one out. You won't live if you don't." Danny hesitated before flicking the bullet back at the first to catch.

Danny held his hand as it healed from the silver. Recovery from silver were horrible for werewolves. "So are we going or what Kormag? He needs us to complete a task. Can we get this over with? I don't think our prep will last the whole night." the prep, which Danny referred to was only known to a select group of Dammed members for tonight's mission. Kormag knew what Danny was speaking of.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:55 am

Kormag has to roll his eyes slightly at Daniels display. Of course he'd want to assert his authority...but, much as Kormag hates it, Daniel is correct. They must get a move on, and this pup will have to get along on her own. He ignores her bleating- he's only helping to spite Daniel, after all, not because he has any attachment to her- and shoves her a little roughly in the direction of the cave. "Get to the entrance and get a guard to escort you to Him. Daniel is...correct..." the words burn in his throat, "...we have a mission. Go on, go!" He snarls, pushing her again before turning around. A little harsh, perhaps, but Kormag is a harsh person, and the 'nice' act annoys him even more than Daniel.

He begins to walk, a loping stride. "Come on," he growls, "We need to get to the assembly point."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:25 am

I nodded. I might still be sore but I can still handle myself. "Okay, the faster you tell me the better. Being curious is getting to me." I said in a joking manner, while stepped out of the elevator. The doors closed behind before I had the chance to say anything else. I have only been on this twice before. The first was when the picked me up, and locked me up until the could trust me. That was before Kristie came into power. She is actually the one that took me out of my prison. The second is right now, and I wasn't fond of the fact.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Danny gave a final look at the girl. He watched her with his yellow eyes and laughed. "Good luck," he smiled as he jogged to Kormag's position. They walked rather briskly and at a steady pace. It was going to be an interesting and long night. By this time it was already two thirty in the morning, meaning the Dammed only had a few more hours of the night to complete the first part. Of course, it would be enough, should everything go according to plan, but the thought of morning was still there.

"Your team," Danny spoke. "Is in position. They know what they have to do?" Of course Danny knew what they had to do, but the awkward aggression was rather irritating and Danny hoped that idle conversation would at least get them to the meeting point.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm

He pulls the bullet out of my back and an ear-piercing growl escapes my lips and I stand, my instincts kick in and I feel my hands begin to grab for him but I stop, crunching my fists . I stumble towards the cave and make my way inside.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:35 am

Kormag growls a little. He doesn't know who Daniel thinks Kormag is, but he is not an idiot. Of course he briefed his men as to their mission; storm the hospital, grab what they can and then leg it when any sizeable force from The Order appears...and then move on to the next phase of the plan.
    He turns his head. "Of course," he snarls, picking his way around a fallen tree. The meeting place is only half a mile or so away from the headquarters; no sense in having to walk too far. Besides, it gives them a relatively secure place to set off from and return to if things go badly...they probably won't, but hey. Balthamel likes being prepared. "And you? You understand your part in this?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I make it towards the hospital, feeling my bones crack and bend, my skin trying to push the other bullet out. The one that Daniel had so graciously pulled out was bubbling, yet healing slowly.

I was determined... I will make it.... I look at the guards standing outside of the hospital wing and growl, "Let. Me. In."

"Name?"

"Just let me in goddammit."

"Name?"

"Mercedes." I grunt, my breath jagged between my sharpened teeth.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 pm

I turn to him and smiled at Alix in response to his growing curiosity. It made me think of how we actually look at what we do, day to day. Sometimes we joke, sometimes we’re cocky, and usually we act like what we’re in is just a game to won. A game is accompanied by laughter, fun, friends, joy. What we’re in, is war.. Something that’ll bring tears, pain, torture, loss of those friends, and maybe your own life. We know this, all of us do.. I suppose the game that we use to sometimes cover it up makes it easier to cope with. It’s the life we almost all chose to live and die with. Yes, for some it was different.. The Order was an escape, or an only option. Eventually though, we all enter the same mind with the same goal; to take down the Damned. You can grow old in this business and still not have accomplished that yet, but you’ll work and do whatever you can do make sure that some day it’ll happen.

“Here, this room.” I said, quickly stopping as I realized that I almost passed the room I was looking for. The reason I wanted this one specifically was because it has the computer screen that is ¾ the size of the wall itself. I intend to get the satellite hooked up to show them the areas I’ll need them to be, and I want to get in as much detail as possible – I find pictures just aren’t enough. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, turning on the lights that lit up one by one. The room had only the screen, a computer, and a long table that stretched from one end to the other with enough room to accommodate about 20-30 people. Yea, it’s a big bloody room, and the only room big enough to fit this screen. We would construct bigger rooms so we could have more than one, but we haven’t felt that we need to do so.

OOC- Sorry, just going to skip past about 10 minutes or so, so that we can get the meeting started :3

BIC-

By the time Mackenzie and his team had caught the elevator and made it downstairs, I had already set up and received the coordinates and the satellite images to my computer. Things were ready to go, and if I can get this explained and done within the hour, we may just be able to go out tonight instead of waiting till the next day! We still had a good large chunk of sunless hours left.. We could pull it off.

Everyone was already seated, waiting and chatting about their just passed assignment that had them traveling out of the continent. We discovered a situation going on in Europe, and figured instead of letting the closest base go take care of it alone, we’d send in some reinforcement. Why not take the opportunity for some traveling? “I thought Spark was suppose to meet us down here Mackenzie?” I asked, which was the reason I still hadn’t started yet. Spark was our ‘techy’.. The man who designs our toys and has them built in under a day. Although everyone is capable of preparing themselves with what they think is best, his opinion and input is always wanted.
    “He was suppose to. Personally I would have though he’d of-” The door swung open, and you could hear the huffing and panting of Spark as he stood in the doorway.
    “I’m late! I know! Don’t shoot, eh? I was in the middle of a project and couldn’t stop till I finished the last section. I’ve got something brilliant cooking! It’ll be worth the wait! The work they’ve given me from downstairs has been incredible!” He would have kept rambling on and on, if for that one second he didn’t look up at me and seen me. I wasn’t entire impatient.. But I’m not that patient either. He saw the expression that said I wanted him to sit down and listen, and after doing a gesture and a bow, he did so. Put this man two feet from death.. He’ll still crack jokes to get one more laugh from anyone around him.

When it was quiet, I walked around the table, shut off the light and using the remote, turned on the screen so that the images from my computer were showing up big, bright and clear. “This is a photo of a building that, as of only a few hours ago, is known to be a safe house for the Damned. The location was given away by a female blood sucker we captured a while back, and it turns out she was telling the truth. It’s located a good ways away from the base, in an area of town we’re not familiar with – Which is going to change. We let this one slip through us for a while now, and it’s embarrassing now that I see how obvious it should have been. This side of the building,” I pressed a button on the remote, and a new satellite photo of the building from the side loaded onto the screen, “is where I entered when I went in. Luckily it was open, and the room vacant so I wasn’t caught off guard. By now, they’ll be locking that place up solid just after they clean up the bodies of the two werewolves I took out before leaving. A small spec on how many people could be staying here. So, what do we do, now that we’ve found it? The answer: Launch a Ziptake. When that’s over, we’ll get to the real reason we need in.” I flipped back to the image of the front of the building and expanded outwards so that you could see some of the area around it. “A crap, few story building like this, protects the controls and commutations? Not likely. I want to know what’s underneath this place, and if there’s an underneath. I’ll patch coordinates into each of your GPS’s, and I want this done before dawn. We’ll leave as soon as we’re set up, and discuss the details along the way. But, we’ve done this before, nothing new..” I paused, and waited a couple seconds to see if anyone had anything to add or ask. Not surprising, Spark jumped at the chance to talk some more.
    “I can have your equipment prepared within the hour, I know just what you’ll need! Also, how’d that smoke bomb that I tricked out work for ya?”
    “Spark..”
    “Alright, alright! I’ll get going, just meet me up top and I’ll bring you everything you need. Got any requests? Phone down and let me know before I head up.” Spark finished, stood up and left the room in the blink of an eye. He’s definitely.. Something.
    “Now that that’s taken care of, get ready and we’ll meet up top to take off as soon as we can. An hour should give us enough time to group together. Mackenzie and Alix, stay behind would you both? I’ve got something for the both for the both of you.”

Last edited by Kristie on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 pm

ooc- Its okay i know what you mean. high school is a... mean person
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 pm

OOC- Waiting on Alix..
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 pm

No, every petty conversation was stale and irritating with him, which wasn't too surprising. "I do," Danny spoke in a monotone. "It's not that difficult."

Phase one, however was rather simply, they were, however, losing time. "We should get going though. If your men are in position and no what they're doing, then lets head to the town."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

They walk in silence for a few minutes, taking long, loping strides. They are somewhat larger than humans, so can cover more ground quickly with their long steps and quick legs. If they run, almost nothing can catch them when they get up to speed...but they are saving their energy.
    Pretty soon, they arrive at the meeting point, a small clearing just outside the outskirts of town. The hospital isn't very far now- it's on the edge of town, and is visible from here- and they find four other figures waiting in that same clearing. There are three men and a woman, of varying size and looks. There is a tall, pale blonde man, who seems to drift through the air even when standing still, and whose grey eyes seem to see nothing at all...until they come to rest on you, at which point they seem to bore straight through your skull and into your soul and mind, laying all your secrets bare. His two jagged incisors mark him as at least part Vampire, but there's something about him that screams "Not all he appears to be". He is dressed in dark blue, and is wearing a black shirt and trousers, with a dark crimson tie underneath a black jacket, with a pair of smart black shoes on his feet. The dark colours just exaggerate his pale pallor.

The second male is shorter than the blonde one- though that isn't hard- and probably about average for a mid-twenties male. He has jet black hair that is cut a little short and held up by a black headband, which is itself attached to a cowl-like arrangement of cloth that hides the sides and back of his head, and can be pulled up to hide his face as well. He is relatively lithe- though a little bulkier than the blonde man- and also dressed in black. His clothes, however, are more 'informal;' he is wearing a black sleeveless vest and slightly baggy black trousers, but they have a distinctly old fashioned sense to them. A crimson sash is tied around his waist, and falls to about his knee on his right hand side, and on his feet there is a pair of soft-soled sandal-like shoes. His face is angular and deadpan, and his eyes are a dull green. Though green may be seen as a nice colour for eyes, these ones...well, if the blonde mans eyes are cold, these are Arctic. There is no warmth in there at all. Another difference he has to the taller man is that there is no hint that he is anything but human...no fangs, no tails, no slightly lupine features, no wings, horns, extra anythings...nothing. But he still gives off an aura that has the effect of making people uneasy.

The third man is significantly larger than the other two, in build if not in height. He's about the same height as the blonde one- about six and a half, maybe seven feet- but if the blonde on is tall and lithe and graceful, the third man is large and bulky and powerful. Whereas the other two are slim, this one is muscular and physically imposing, taking up more space than he has a right to. He also has a sleeveless vest on, but his is more informal, one that is obviously modern and tightfitting. He is also wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and black army boots, and if the other two males are cold and distant, he is very open in his expression; he has scars crisscrossing his face and one or two teeth missing, and his bald head has obviously been fractured once or twice, but his mouth shows signs of grinning- and grimacing- aplenty.

The last figure, the woman, is a familiar one to you at least; Carmilla is there, smiling her sly little grin, dressed in a flowing red silk dress. Yes, she is Balthamels mistress...but that does not mean that she can't handle herself. The neckline on this dress only reveals the inside section of her breasts, and ends just between them, which by Carmilla's standards is modest indeed. She shakes out her black hair, and glides over a short way to the pair.
    Kormag has stopped. He knows who these four are; never mind that Carmilla is Balthamels mistress, these four are the Elite of the entire Damned. The Order knows that these four exist, of course, but none who have fought them yet have been in any state to describe them...of course, if an Order member were to see them fighting, it wouldn't be a leap to assume that they were part of The Crimson Eye. The Crimson Eye is a group of four warriors, taken from the best of the best of The Damned for outstanding skill and ability. They are almost unparalleled in their prowess...and they also serve as Balthamels personal bodyguard. He is never far away from at least one of them. Of course, Balthamel can handle himself, but it always helps to have one of your elites nearby. If one of them dies, a new Crimson Eye is raised from the ranks, and that doesn't take that long, considering that Balthamel has a constantly updated list of potential Crimson Eyes.
    Carmilla smiles voluptuously- though most of her smiles are seductive in some way- and the moonlight reflecting off of her face seems to make her even more ethereally beautiful. "Hello, boys," she says quietly, stopping a short way away from them. "My Love bid me assemble The Eyes to meet you before your mission...just to ensure you knew what your objectives were...I told him that you did, but you know what He's like...always worrying..." she chuckles lightly, but there is something...else behind it. Something a little more dangerous. The other three stay silent for the moment.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC- So, I'm going to have to post without Alix I suppose, but I've got bad news :/ I'm literally going to be homework every moment of my free time and studying for the next few days. I MIGHT be able to post something on Tuesday, but I doubt it :/ Still, there's a chance Sad I'm sorry for the trouble guys. Hopefully Alix will have said something by the time he gets back. If not.. Well, I'm going to have to start making up Order members xP
    Anyways, talk to you guys then. Really sorry Sad
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 pm

ill post soon
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

My eye flutter open and a nurse smiles at me, "Got blood all over my sheets." She says, and I could tell she wasn't fully joking. I sigh quietly.

"Sorry." I mutter quietly.

"Quite alright, your body started healing... Pushing out the bullets so it was a bit easier to get that one out."

I nod and close my eyes, feeling light headed and weak.

"Thank you.."

"Of course." She says and lets me go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 am