Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Eljordo
Allen
Faith Wynters
Murdoch
Mercy
Danny
10 posters

The Dammed vs. The Order

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 12 Empty The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Roleplay ~~~~~

(CREDITS TO AMBER)

Warton, Alabama. Is your typical, nice, holsome town. Its the kind with county fairs, family owned stores Etc. The town everyone dreams of with the white picked fences. That is until the Dammed come. The Dammed. The biggest clan, or Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. In the world, and they've moved into our town. But its not the first time they have been here..

1867. Our town was called Mercy. A little town outside of Salem. We were in the middle of a depression.Thats when they came. They sweeped through, silently killing everyone around. Not carring about who found out. Most people didnt believe in Vampires, and werewolves and witches. But a few did, they called themselves the Order.

The Order is a group of humans, who were born to hunt down these creatures. A burn is incribed on their arms, so they can be told apart. They havnt been needed since 1867. But now they are. The legends of the Order has been passed down through the familys and once their children turn 21. They too learn of this. But now in the towns time of need. They must be called forth. The Order must be brought up to bring The Dammed down.

The Dammed. An organised group of Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves. They move from town to town. Never staying in one place. Because Warton, is their home, and they always find themselves back there. The are there for no harm..until they learn that the Order is back. And now the town with a hidden past, is about to get a wake up call.

**NOTE**: This role play is taking place in current times. Werewolves and vampire do not need a weapon to be blessed or be silver for them to die, thought it'll take more than one shot. Being blessed or silver weakness the creature causing immense pain, or may even kill in one shot. If you are a vampire, they can go outside during the day, but they start to burn. If they are in sunlight for more than a few hours, they die.

Roles:
    Leader Of Order: Kristie
    2nd In Command For Order: Ashe Dulosh
    New To Town But Marked As Order: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Soldiers: Alix (werewolf)

Leader Of Dammed: Balthamel
    2nd In Command For Dammed: Danny
    New In Dammed: Jinx/Echo
    Soldiers:

Neutral: Tyson Cole (vampire)

Name: Daniel Carmichael
    Nicknames: Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Yellow (where most werewolves eyes return to their regular colour when they return to their human form, Danny's stay yellow from his animalistic tendencies).
    Body: Define and muscular from all the fights and demanding life style

Clothes: Black converse, brown shorts, white V-neck
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white muscle shirts
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone.

Species: Werewolf.
    Role: Second in command for the Dammed.

Other: After working with the Dammed since he was thirteen, Danny has worked his way up the ranks, becoming a good and well known face and enemy. He has been considered insane by some and he is quite aggressive and angry. He has no problem back talking to his superior if he feels there is a problem.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

The Dammed vs. The Order - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dammed vs. The Order

Post by Murdoch Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Waiting for Danny...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC- Okay, well, I'm back momentarily.. And, err.. Still nothing from Alix. So, I'm moving on I guess. Alix, if you want to know what I was planning on explaining to you and Mack, PM me. I want to get us moving.

BIC-

I left the two of them downstairs to talk and figure out how they plan on accomplishing what I've sent them to do. It's tough.. But completely possible, and I want it done tonight while we're out and there's a stronger group on the field. I'm not a huge fan on waiting long periods of time for something.. And it's been weeks since we restocked it. Frustrated? Yes, yes I am. The rest of Mack's team headed straight downstairs - Another two floors - to where Spark was busy getting our equipment together. He brought on the rush of them himself when he offered to bring them up any requested items. Phone down? Not likely. They want to make sure not a single thing they want is forgotten, so they'll watch him pack them up themselves. Me? I think I've been working long enough with Spark for him to make an educated guess on anything specific to bring me. The kid has a hard time remembering the names of preferences of everyone around here, with the exception of a few. Usually a lot of those that go on the field alone he has memorized pretty well, and can begin to predict what we'll ask before we do. Some still treat him like a kid.. Well, because he's a lot younger than the other men and women working down there. A genius! His obsession with things that are designed to kill are so useful, it bypasses the thought that one day he'll blow this place to bits on an experiment. He was brought in a little over a year ago, after we gave him the decision to work for us, or stay working for the Damned and.. Well, to put it simply, die. I doubt he was part of anything major with them.. But all I know about his past is that he would occasionally make this group of them new toys every now and then. We planned on just sticking grenade in his mouth and blowing him to shit, but the suggestion was made to use his talents. And so, here we are with some of the best weapons and fucked up inventions you can think of.

The elevator door opened, and I stepped back out onto the main and top floor of the facility. I'd wait here for them to arrive, which won't be long hopefully. With just coming back from a run, I was already set up for the most part, just missing a couple things here and there. I'll have to go over what everyone is bringing with them.. Encase they forget the most important part of this assignment. Nothing too heavy, nothing too loud - Keep it simple, but be prepared. When they get here, I'll ask how they'd like to get there. If we walk, we may be pushing time. If we take a couple jeeps, we may stand out like a sore thumb.. Eh, let them decide.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:01 pm

IM SORRY! post soon
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 am

ooc - sorry, I was waiting on Krisite and Alix. Please post as soon as possible Alix, not just posts saying you will. Thanks.

bic - Danny laughed as he walked into the clearing. He knew this clearing, knew it well. It was the first place where he fought an elder and won. Of course later on it became a small base (or at least a meeting point) for the Dammed in honour to his little victory. Nothing big or flashy, just a small notice that only he would know about. The actual meeting point, the clearing, was used quite often, but the meaning behind it was known only to Danny.

The clearing was surrounded on all sides by trees. To the furthest east most point of the clearing laid the location of the base building. It was the direction closest to the mountains. Towards the middle/middle-west section of the clearing was a patch of grass (or lack there of) where countless members of the Dammed have spared either in competition or for fun. With normal conversations and movements, sounds could be heard from the outskirts of the city. Cars driving by, or various people's conversations (pending on how loud they speak), etc.

Barely a couple of minutes had pasted before four figures had walked out into the moonlight, clearly visible. Danny only knew one; Carmilla. He turned to address the other men. Strong, powerful, cunning, sharp. Danny smiled at them. By their looks, he could almost tell why they were chosen to be apart of this elite group. It would be excellent working them the four of them.

Danny chuckled and spoke. "So Bathamel let you out to play? You must be very happy, eh you mischievous little creature?" Danny smiled sheepishly at her and winked. "Sexy and vicious, what a combination." Danny always teased the girl in this way. He knew very well that she was one of the more dangerous Dammed members, but it never stopped him.

"Shall we get on our way then? Our target is not too far away."
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 am

Me and Mackenzie sat at the table and discussed our mission for five minutes, not really sure which would be the best way to enter the building. All we knew is that we would take humvee's until we were a block away and walking the rest off the way. After another five minutes we decided to go in the open windows in groups of two. Me and Kristie. Mackenzie with Spark, and so forth. We agreed to this plan and got up to leave and shook hands. I got to the door before him and walked out. This was going to be fun.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 am

A small smile plays on Carmilla's lips, but it turns a little nasty pretty quickly. "The puppy seems to have misunderstood," she chimes sarcastically, "We're here to make sure that you know what you're doing...who said anything about helping you?" Her cruel smile widens as she glances at the three men. "Isn't that funny? Daniel believes that My Love would dispatch The Eyes to attack a hospital!" She chuckles darkly, and looks back towards Daniel and Kormag. The larger males face splits into a small smirk, and the corner of the suited males mouth twitches. The other male, however, shows no change in the blank, cold expression on his face.

Kormag growls quietly; he may be wary of The Eyes, but he is not about to be held up from his mission just to get mocked. "We know our objective, thank you very much," he snarls, "Now if you're not going to help, get out of the way so we can proceed to the target!"
    Carmilla laughs again. "As you wish," she says stepping to the side, "but, if you really want somebody to hold your paws, Simian will be accompanying you...just in case the big bad Humans get too much for you..." she cackles again, then jerks her head sharply. She, the suited man and the blank-looking one withdraw into the forest. The large one- Simian- stays behind. He grins at Daniel and Kormag. "So, pups," he says roughly- and rather loudly- "Shall we get going?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 pm

I was strolling the main floor of the facility; catching up with some I haven't seen in a while, just checking in on how our smaller projects are going, the status of various bases. With the time I spent waiting for word from the team, or them to come to this level, I had time to book the arrangements for next week. 5 days from now, I'll be flying out to HQ for a few nights, and returning home. It's something I do once a month to keep updated on everything that's going on within the Order. Bigger assignments, bigger targets, bigger plans, bigger developments.. It all goes on in this base, Base 2.0, my home base. HQ? HQ is the vault.. The brain. Anything and everything is kept there.. Why don't I stay there? I don't want my job in the Order to be the boss that sits at her desk all day.. I want to be in the field, doing what needs to be done myself. Plus, it's fun.

The cell phone in my pocket began ringing.. The caller ID told me it was Spark was calling me, probably from downstairs. I answered, "What did you break?" I said before letting him get a word in.

"Haha! You're so funny.. I didn't break anything. We're waiting in garage B for you, the team and I. I've got your stuff, plus a few presents of my own.. Alix and Mackenzie aren't here though, so grab them before you come back down here. I figured instead of bringing all this crap up there, THEN drag it all the way to the garage, I'd just take the shortcut through my lab. Then.. The team followed a-"

"Be there in a second." I interrupted quickly and hung up before he finished his sentence. He would have kept going and going if I didn't do so.. The kid likes to talk, a lot, and tends to ramble. I've always wondered if it was nerves, or just his personality to have that much energy stored up in him. "Downstairs I guess.." I mumbled, turning myself and walking to the far left of the main floor where the elevator straight down the garages was. We had about six different ones, each housing something different.. I haven't had to use any of them in so long, I can't remember what we keep in B. I would wait before going down though, because I need to grab Alix and Mack when they arrive from the other elevator.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 am

Danny grunted but smirked at the girl. "Funny." They walked away from Kormag and Danny, save one. He stood in front of the two. He was larger than the two and just stood there, almost like a tree. He looked around. "Thought you'd never ask." He turned quickly and started jogging towards the hospital. He was tired of waiting for this night, and the closer he got, the more egger he got.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Me and Mackenzie weren't the best of company. We didn't talk as we walked towards the elevators. I wasn't sure where everyone was so I figured that that the garage would be the place to start. I walked around a corner to see Kristie walking towards the elevator that led to the exact place we were going. I guess great minds thought alike. "Hey, Kristie!" I said to get her attention. "We've got it all worked out. Me and you, Mackenzie and his team." I said it in this matter knowing that she was the only one, besides me and Mackenzie that knew what it meant. I walked up as the elevator opened and stepped in. "Where too, boss?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Garage B," I replied joining the two of them in the elevator. I pressed the button to make it shut, and entered the code for the garage level. Nothing spectacular with these codes really.. Just spell garage on the keypad and hit the hanger you want to go to. It's not really a security thing; it just gets you to where you want to go faster. "Alright. We'll keep those teams until we get to the point where you two will have to branch off for me. After that, I'll take your team, Mack. If you need anything for what you two are planning, ask me, not Spark, alright? I'd rather that the entire lot of us didn't know the favour I've asked of you. Plus, Spark is staying behind, and the kid can talk.. Fast." I said with a hint of humour in my voice, rolling my eyes.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 pm

I chuckled at her response. "Yea, you are right about that one." The elevator jerked as they desended. "I don't think we'll need anything special. How about Mackenzie?" "Nope." I grunted at the response. "Looks like we're ready when you are." As I finished the door opened and I mentioned for Kristie go first. "Ladies first."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC- Is this still going? I know that it's my post for Alix.. But what about the others?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 pm

ooc - yeah. I was waiting on Murdoch, but we can continue. Murdoch will post soon I'm sure. I think he has personal issues right now, so we'll catch him up when he returns.

bic - Before long, the trio of Damned members reached the outside of the hospital. The night was beginning to grow old and within a few hours, the moon would set and it would be another day. "We should begin soon," Danny spoke. It was more rhetorical, but he spoke it loud enough in case they wanted to hear. "You two know the plan. Move out."

Within a minute, Danny was left standing outside the hospital. He looked at his white shirt and smiled. "Here goes another one," he chuckled before growing out his index claw, and creating a gash across his chest. His nail returned to normal and Danny smirked as he held his chest. He walked into the hospital and gasped upon entering. "Nurse I need your help!" Danny spoke nervously. The nurse gasped in surprise and ran around her desk to help Danny up.

They began walking towards the emergency ward. A nurse passed the two and the nurse holding Danny demanded a doctor to help him immediately. The second nurse tried to explain the shortage of doctors, but the first nurse dismissed her. She pushed open the emergency ward door and it was surprisingly empty, despite how busy they were.

"Are you okay? How are you do-?" the nurse began but was cut short by a hand to the neck. Danny lifted her up and she grabbed his hand with both hers, trying to escape from Danny's clutch. Danny slammed the nurse on the wall which made her cough and lose more breath. "Thanks for the help," Danny smirked. "But I think I'm good now." With that, he grabbed her head with his free hand and snapped her neck. He dropped her on the floor and walked away. "Let the games begin!" Danny laughed out loud.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:59 pm

So. The infiltration has gone well; Daniel is capable of being sneaky when he desires to be, and his little diversion has allowed everybody to get into position. Doubtless there are Order members in the hospital, but a lot of them will be injured or not expecting an attack, which will make them disorganised, disorientated and therefore easily taken out. As Daniel was causing the fuss, Kormags battalion encircled the hospital. Most of The Black Templars are Wraiths, Spectres, Vampires or Banshees, with the odd werewolf, and they were very fast to get into position. Now, on the signal from Daniel, they surge forwards as one. Now, the common perception with The Damned is that they use teeth, claws, swords...really anything melee-related. That is untrue; The Brazen Beasts, The Wrecking Crew, The Furies? Yes, they use hand to hand weapons. But divisions like The Black Templars, The Scorpions, Hydra...they all use modern weapons as well, and with devastating effect. The Kinetics use the latest in Damned technology, but it appears that He is keeping them back for a special occasion, and Kormag can't say he blames Him; The Kinetics are ultra-secret, and you don't use a secret weapon on a hospital job, do you?

The Black Templars assault the hospital from all sides, and within moments doors and windows are kicked in on all four floors- most of the members can climb or fly- and flashbangs, smoke grenades and the like are all launched into the corridors. Then come the footsoldiers, swarming in and cutting down everything in their path. A few of the patients attempt to fight- The Order members that are there hastily drawing weapons- but they are too dissipated and disorientated to form an effective defence, and although one or two Black Templars are eliminated, that is far too few for the tide to be held back.

Kormag launches himself through a previously-untouched window, sending glass showering everywhere, and rolls as he hits the ground. He's been wolfed-out for a considerable stretch of time already, and he can feel his bloodlust mounting. His Retrievers are grabbing what they were sent to get, and will soon be leaving with the first shipment, so he is free to kill and maim and murder to his hearts content. The remaining patients scream and run in all directions, and Kormag lays about him gleefully with claws and teeth, picking one small male up by the head. He squeezes, watching with delight as the humans eyes bulge in pain and terror, and a foul smell soon starts to waft up from below. These humans...so disgusting and undignified. He squeezes harder, and the humans screams increase in volume, above the screams of the others. Kormags claws pierce the humans head, and blood begins to flood down the creatures head and drench Kormags claws. Kormag continues to squeeze, and soon he can feel the skull being to fracture and then finally collapse inwards, sending a shower of blood and bone and brain everywhere. He cackles in delight, and tosses the limp, bloody body away, searching for another human to kill horribly.

Simeon isn't taking any such pleasure from the murder. He loves it, yes, but he prefers the act of killing, not watching himself kill. he takes pleasure in the sheer number...not the manner. He's in the foyer, right where the Order would counterattack if they came, laying about him with his axe, a wicked crescent-moon weapon with the head of a wolf on the non-bladed side. It's attached by a chain to a vambrace on his wrist, for various reasons. His deep laugh resounds off of the walls as he slaughters everybody that comes within arms reach as The Black Templars swarm throughout the hospital. He needs some real challenges, now...it's been too long since he had a good fight. Let The Order come! Let them all come! They shall break themselves against Simeon like waves against a rock!

-----------------------------------------------

Two shadowy figures- one tall and dressed in a suit, the other about average height and dressed in more....unique gear- watch the carnage unfold. If The Order don't respond to this, then there is something wrong with the "protectors of mankind". Already there's smoke drifting from the hospitals windows, and the screams and murder can be heard from the small group of trees that they're standing in.
    "Come," the taller figure says, "We have work to do...." The smaller figure says nothing, and fades into the shadows. The taller figure lingers for a moment, then follows.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm

mmmm.... i take that as a yes.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 am

When the doors opened, I smiled to see everyone already prepared, already getting the extra gear loaded into the vehicles.. And mostly at the things they were loading. Spark, he does know how to cheer me up, doesn't he? There was this urge to say something thankful, or something exciting, to comment, to just speak.. But whatever it was that my mouth was about to spit out, was stopped dead, disappeared, by the blazing red lights that now flickered everywhere. The alarms blaring at volumes I haven't heard in over a year, my eyes already in pain from the brightness and speed of the lights flicking, moving, over and over. My heart sunk, eyes widen, my chest felt like ti wouldn't let me breath.. Panicking? Yes, I was. I always tend to at the beginning , and especially when I don't know the exact reason as to why the alarms are going off to this extent. Something in the city? Something the facility? I wasn't up top, so I didn't have the ability to turn around and have everything I want to know on a screen in front of me. Going up there was no use though.. I guess I'm lucky Spark brought a laptop.

I covered my ears, ran from the elevator to the phone that was on the opposite wall, ripped it off the hook and called the upper floor. Instantly, the sound of Dylan's panicking, screaming voice picked up the phone, and I could hear him shouting at the people in the room to.. keep quiet, to put it in less graphic words. He was just slightly off the side of where everyone that main floor was working, and I was still able to make out the sound of their feet running around the room. They weren't scrambling.. They were preparing. Something, somewhere, set off our alarm and it's their job to find out what, and find it out now.
    "What the fuck is going Dylan?!" I had to scream to make sure he could hear me over the still head pounding alarms that only seemed to be getting louder and louder.
    "The system is setting off a code 3 alarm without fucking clearance, that's what the fuck is going on! We've manage to calm down the cluster of shit that happened up here when it went off. It's days like these you see the difference between field workers and fucking desk jockeys. Apparently a camera in the city caught something, which triggered the system to go through with an alarm without even needing us. Want to explain to me why we even HAVE that fucking option!?"
    "Do I look like I designed this system!? Stop asking why and start getting me the WHAT. I want to know what is happening where! Get the camera it came from, and hack every single camera around it within three blocks. Send the live feed to Spark's computer, I have him down where with me. I want them NOW, Dylan!" I finished, slammed the phone down and covered back up the ear I was using to listen on the phone. I needed to get that sound shut off.. Now.

The team hadn't stop. They were still moving, still loading, and now even more. More vehicles.. Just, more. They kept themselves moving, not wanting to keep still for a moment, probably not even knowing why. They were ready for whatever was going on, but they knew it wouldn't just be them, and I think that's why they're preparing more vehicles.
    "Kristie!" Spark screamed over, me only just hearing the sounds of what I thought was my name. He waved me over, holding his computer tightly in his hands like it was about to crawl away from him. I ran.. No, sprinted to him, dying and begging to see what was causing all this chaos. His computer screen showed the feeds of six cameras, all different angles that were surrounding.. "I'm not seeing this.." I mumbled to myself. The anger and hate was building by the second, and kept me frozen staring at the screen until I'd seen enough. "Hack me into every computer, every screen, every monitor, speaker, EVERYTHING that can display writing or let out sound in this entire facility! THEN, get me the security system, I want this blaring noise OFF." I ordered him, taking a step back to let him do what he needed to on the computer to get me what I wanted. A hospital.. Sick people. Attacking the weakest humans in the entire city, and they feel accomplished? Slaughtering the ones that can't fight back? I almost want to laugh.

It stopped. That blaring ear piercing sound.. Stopped. The lights kept going, but I couldn't care less; I could hear myself think. "Is it set up?" I asked, being able to say it at a tone that didn't tear apart my throat. Spark nodded, stood up and moved out of the way so I could sit as his laptop. We've used this program before in a similar situation; it announces everything that is said to anything that sound can be hear from, and the system will write what I'm saying on any computer or screen, so they have no bloody choice but to listen to me.
    I began, "Base 2.0. This is a code 3 alarm, so get your asses in gear ladies and gentlemen.
    Currently, the major downtown hospital is being over run by the Damned. Our defences there can't even begin to move without backup, they would be slaughtered instantly. The number of Damned there is yet to be determined, but there's a lot, and it's not the usual thugs we're use to dealing with. So, get ready to enter a cluster of absolute shit.

I want all level four teams equipped and ready to go in garage B in two minutes time, with the exception of Lucas' team. You'll report to the upper floor. Level five teams will remain at the base, ready to deploy on the drop of a time when I say so.
    Now, move!" I finished, exiting the program and giving the laptop back to Spark. Now that that is settled, it was time to take off. I would suit up here, and move upstairs to where I'd be leaving.

"I want everyone out of here ASAP, if I get out before you do, you're not moving fast enough. The slower you move, the more that die before we get there. I'll join Lucas' team upstairs, and meet you all at the hospital." I ordered, then heading back to the elevator so I could take it up to the top floor of the building. The other teams would be entering from all over the streets. Me and Lucas' team? I've got something else planned.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 am

I growled as I hit the ground and covered my ears. The high pitch alarm seemed to criple my ability to think and act. I closed my eyes as I crawled into a ball. I lay there until the alarm was finally shut off. I raised onto my hands and knees and looked up to see Kristie on a laptop and decided to ask what was going on. As if she had read my mind her voice came over the intercom. I raised onto my feet and stood there listening while anger began to raise inside me. The damned would pay for what They have done. How could anyone just attack a hospital? Even if they were wicked and veil animals. I rushed over to Kristie then, and looked her in the face. "Do you want me with you, or on the front lines with Mackenzie?" I said with a stern look.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:04 am

By this time, Danny was partly into his werewolf form. His snout and claws were fully out and already bloody from all the people he's killed. The hair over Danny's body had grown out. He had also grown taller from the partial transformation, his shoulders broader, and his eyes were still yellow. The shirt that Danny was hearing was ripped and stained almost completely red, along with his pants (his shoes were gone from the partial transformation).

From behind him, a Dammed member approached him. "Sir, our forces have almost wiped everyone out and the Order members still aren't here. Should we-?"

"Did I tell you to stop!" Danny growled. "I don't care if you've killed every man, woman, or kid in this fucking building! You continue to kill until I say so, understand?"

"Uh, yes sir," the soldier spoke as he ran off to continue the rampage. Then unexpectedly, and heavy object hit Danny in the head. He turned around to see a doctor shaking down the hall. Part of his robes were red, but it wasn't from trying to kill. Danny smirked and ran after him.

The doctor screamed as he turned around and ran as far away as he could. On all fours, Danny ran, until he jumped into the air and landed on the doctor. He screamed and started to cry. "Shut up!" Danny smiled as he flipped the doctor over on his back. "Crying never solved shit!" This didn't stop the doctor from doing it though.

"Why!? Why are you doing this?!" the doctor sobbed, still trying to get away (though both of them knew it was pointless). "Why? Because I'm bored, that's why!" Not a second after he spoke, Danny bite down on the doctors neck. He punctured the flesh with ease, and moved away watching the blood slowly flow onto the floor. The doctor screamed, tearing his vocal cords in the process. Danny wasn't done.

With his right hand, he ripped open the flesh of the doctor and dug his hand into the human. He grabbed hold of the doctor's intestine, and pulled. Danny smirked and the doctor fainted from the pain. Standing up, Danny laughed as he kicked the doctor aside and left him for dead. This doctor would not be recovering from his wounds, even with the werewolf venom inside him. He'd be dead before the Order ever arrived here.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 am

"I need you and Mackenzie to lead the front lines, to enter at ground level. I'll meet up with you in the building, you working up, me working down. That also means I expect you to live long enough to do so, am I understood?" I asked, with the absence of a probably expected smile at the humour. I looked from Alix to Mackenzie, and he nodded to say he had heard what I ordered him and Alix to do. Once I had that, I turned from them, not wasting anymore time standing around and talking. I picked up the two duffle bags that sat on the floor that were for me and entered the elevator. It closed and I locked the doors using a code so there would be no delays in me getting to the top floor. It began to move, and I dropped the duffle bags, unzipping the one to my left.

Mackenzie's team may be one of the best, and have the most field experience.. But they're not THE best. Lucas' team is only another 100 hours of work away from being classified as a level five squad. They're strengths are not in brutality as Mack's team is, but in speed and the ability to move faster than any regular human should be able to. Not in the abnormal or supernatural sense.. Just, not humanly. They can dodge nearly any physical or magic attack made towards them. They train, and train, and climb higher and higher on our scales until we have to start finding new ways to test them so they can improve. When they're upgraded, they'll be the strongest level five squad team there is. That may be a bit of a disturbance to the already level fives.. But it'll be true. They haven't had a field day in quite a while, so I'm positive that they have some aggression to let out after being cooped up. We're going to need it, because I doubt any civilian will survive tonight to be completely honest. My goal? To slaughter as many Damned members as possible, just as they are doing to the people in that hospital now. Pure extermination.

I unpacked half of the duffle bag, laying out the suit I'd be changing into, and the suit that Lucas' team would be wearing. It was one piece that covered my feet up to the top of my neck, made with a thick chain, but feather weight black fabric that would help to keep any physical blows to an absolute minimum. It contained an inner layer between the fabrics that was fabricated here in our labs. It's laced with a smell that is irritating to any living creature, and especially annoying to anything with a powerful sense of smell. However, wearing it as long as I have, I've grown use to smell and I barely notice it at all. The suit then has a four thin layer on the outside of fire proof and water resistant material. Hard to believe we can get this into one suit? Well, when you're in a war against.. Monsters that have a very high advantage on you when it comes to physical strengths, you advance quickly in technology. The suit I'm wearing now has been in the process of being created for the past decade, long before I came into power. The gloves where of the same material, but the boots that I had over the suit were almost average. They covered 3/4 of my thighs, with pockets, straps, and hooks covering them to hold anything I needed them too. Speaking of which, the rest of the equipment in the duffle bags..

The guns; I had two of my everyday Beretta's strapped in a belt, along with 24 silver cartridges running down my back on a strap. They may not be the most powerful things there are.. But they're bloody effective - No pun intended. Two pockets on either side of me contained a few new inventions that were designed to help against the magical beings who like to toy with magic. More of our inventions and weapons were made for their race.. Since they're a lot more difficult to kill than most other types of Damned. They like to toy with elements, and even with all the research we've done, we still don't know how they can do the other things.. But we've come up with a few ways to help stop them long enough to kill them. Soon enough, they'll just be another daily occurrence. Around my waist was a four foot long whip, with a chain-like based imbedded inside it. It's a favourite amongst Lucas' team, and if I'm good at using it.. They'll be even better. It's a weapon made for extreme reflexes, so it fits them perfectly. Attached to each boot was a blade, attached in a way where it's easy to slip out and slip back in without wasting a second. I'll agree, I'm not bringing much.. But I've got a couple more surprises on my belt, and in the end you bring what can kill. Extras that you won't need will only slow you down.

The elevator door opened, and in front of me was a short staircase leading to a wide door at the top. Leaving the empty duffle bags in the elevator, I stormed out and up the stairs, heaving open the door. The sound of the helicopter was the only thing I could hear, and the cold wind of the city and that of the spinning blades was all I could feel. Lucas' team was already inside, with the exception of Lucas standing outside waiting for me. I rushed over, him reaching out to hand me my mask which I grabbed from him on my way past him, hoisting myself up into the helicopter and taking a seat with his team. I put the mask over my face, he jumped into the passenger side, and we took off.

-- Skipping travel time, I want to get there already xD --

The hospital was in site finally, and I got a good look at it finally. The live feed was nothing like being overtop of it.. Smelling it, feeling it, hearing it. Everything going on was surrounded your entire body, and filled you with itself.

"David, Sam, you two bring down the heavier equipment. The rest of us, let's move!" Lucas called out, strapping himself to the bungee cord while doing so. We all did the same with the exception of the two men that would propel down with a cord while holing onto more , and more heavy equipment. "Tim, when we've all touched down, get away and get up as high as you possibly can! You and the scouts will be our eyes around and above the hospital! Try and stay as oblivious as possible, and if you hear or feel an attack coming along, get away! There's enough room in the jeeps, am I understood?!" I shouted, trying to get my voice above the sound of the helicopter. He raised his thumb, not even trying to atempt to get his voice over it. "Once we're all strapped, we'll move!"

Last edited by Kristie on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 am

Ooc: Don't have time to post ATM, but I will post tonight....I just ask that you hold off entering the hospital...I have something special planned. Smile
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

I don't have time to edit right now, but I will later on if I finished my lab in time. As long as whatever you're going to do won't horribly disadvantage us.. I'm cool with changing it Razz
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:19 pm

NARRATIVE. AND WHY IT SHOULD BE USED WITH CAUTION WHILE ROLE-PLAYING WITH OTHERS.

AND EXAMPLE OF WHAT COULD GO WRONG WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY.

LET'S WATCH.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 am

Allen, bugger off and go bother somebody else.

Anyway, sorry about this, guys...my life really became hectic; a number of financial, educational and personal issues have arisen, and I don't think I'll be able to post until Christmas Day, at the earliest...I really am sorry.

But on the RP side of things, don't worry; it won't disadvantage you too much. It's just the sort of thing you'd expect a group of soldiers who specialise in guerilla warfare to do if they knew somebody was coming...the bare bones are basically "Hide and ambush". Think "They're coming out of the goddamn walls! Game over man, game over!" but less...you know....alien-y. XD Don't worry, none of The Damned are gonna start laying eggs in The Orders soldiers...although....hmmmm.... XD
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 pm

OOC- Not to pick, but aren't we disadvantged enough at the moment? Most of the people are dead.. You're guys are apparently plowing down anything that walks in. An unexpected drop from above seemed like a good way to get in the game.. Just seems fair. Being constantly in the "We're fucked" state is just.. Boring. Like, yea, I'll change it because I said I would, and I personally don't feel like a debate.. Just, this is the only time. I'll be able to post tomorrow guys, sorry about the wait :/
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 am

Who said that we're ploughing down everything that comes in? At this point in time, we are decimating the hospital...which is filled with sick, injured humans. So, not really a stretch. As far as I was concerned, The Order hadn't arrived yet, and The Damned would know that The Order was coming...I mean, could they have been any louder about the hospital attack? They would have to be morons to think that The Order wouldn't respond, wouldn't they? If they specialise in guerilla warfare, it would make sense that after all of the patients were killed or otherwise dealt with, they would go and hide, awaiting The Orders arrival (if they stayed at all). It won't horribly disadvantage you, because The Black Templars aren't very numerous, as I've already stated, so they aren't going to outnumber you, and you know they're there, so it's more like a "Where are they" than a "Are they here".
    On another note, are the silver bullets The Order uses pure silver or a silver/another metal alloy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:29 am