Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Brittany
    Brittany

Read Me A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Post by Brittany Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

So here are a couple settings, hopefully one of you amazing guys will see this and join!

You and I, although complete opposites, have been the best of friends since grade school. You were the rebel bad boy that got my butt out of the house and I was the good girl who talked you out of terrible ideas. We just worked. By the time high school rolled around, we were both harboring crushes on each other. Sure, we dated other people, but our feelings never changed. Fast forward to senior year. Where I have plans to move out of this small town and head to New York, you have had it pounded into your head that you're joining the Army, just like all the other men in your family. Before you're deployed for boot camp, we talk and decide that when you come back, if both of us are single, we will be together. Then something happens. I'm sitting in my dorm room when I get a hysterical call from your mother. Apparently you were moving from one base to another and drove over a landmine. Everyone in the vehicle has died. I am shell shocked and slip into a depression that leads to me physically harming myself. I cannot believe that you are gone.
    Six years later: I've just graduated college and am living out my dreams in the city. I even married a classmate of mine and we have a two year old son. The man I married is wonderful, but he's not you. I still haven't gone over the loss. But what happens when you come home? It turns out that no one died that day. The vehicle blew up, but you and your fellow soldiers were taken as prisoners of war. You are finally free to go home. Your mother happens to mention me and how I'm living in the city, but fails to tell you about my new life. You decide to make me your first stop on your way home, excited that we can finally be together. What happens when you show up on my doorstep?

Cordova is a small, independent country located around the Greek islands. For many centuries, it has been known for its great dining, wine, and woman. You are the princess of this island. Your mother was your fathers first wife, and she could only bore him one daughter, you. She fell into depression due to the fact that she was not able to give him an heir, and his other wives were, so he made her a promise that when you came to age, he’d find you a suitor, and make you the Queen of Cordova. Now, you’re at the age of marriage. Your father has kept his word, and began looking for a suitor, a noble one to become King. You are known for your beauty and wisdom, making suitors by the hundreds lining up. But, there was something missing. There was no love.
    I am one of the many illegitimate sons of William IV. He loved my mother, who was supposedly a famous actress, very much so he raised me in private. So I turned out to be a fairly well rounded young man and soldier. When Victoria took over the thrown she wanted nothing to do with me. She let me have my part of the wealth, but I had to follow her terms. Of course, me being at age, it was time to wed. I had heard about an exotic princess, who captured my attention, and set seas. Once I reached Cordova, I was treated like one of the kings’ son, and was loved by many. As I had royalty in my blood, the King took me in, and let me live in the castle as his adviser.
    When the two of us first meet, it was an unbelievable connection. Almost love at first sight. But you already had a suitor picked out, and I was working for your father now. So would we learn how to control our intense feelings, or will we find a way to see each other?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Post by Eljordo Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Jordan sat there on the couch, drunker than ever, with another beer in his hand. He was a mess.

A nock on the door could be heard, followed by an all firmilliar voice.

"It's unlocked!" Jordan shouted in response
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 pm

He yelled that the door was open so I walked in. He was sitting on his couch drinking a beer and it looked like he was kind of drunk. I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Jordan, look at me." I said quietly and kneeled down in front of him.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Jordan didn't want her to see him like this... It was unbearable. He put his beer down, causing it to spill on the carpet. Jordan didn't care.

"I hope you know that the kiss was the best... And worst thing that has ever happened to me.." he said in a drunken tone, eyes locked to the floor
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 pm

He set his beer down and it spilled on the floor. I sighed and scooted closer to him. I put my hands on both sides of his face and made him look up at me.

"Jordan, listen to me. I meant what I said. I do love you." I said softly and ran my thumb across his cheek. I needed him to believe me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 pm

"But... You cant!" Jordan snapped as he swatted her hand away. He stood up quite fast for someone in his state.

"You cant!"
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

He smacked my hand away and got up quickly causing me to fall back onto the floor.
    "Jordan. I can love whoever the hell I want." I told him and got up off the floor. I walked over to him and looked him in the eye.
    "I can love whoever the hell I want." I repeated slowly.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Jordan turned her away yet again.

"You can't love me! You have a new life, a husband, a kid! I'm just the soldier boy who never quite returned home..."
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

He told me I had a new life. Well, I did, but I'm not sure I want it anymore.

"Jordan. Of course I have a new life? How was I supposed to know that you were still alive? I waited six fucking years for you to come back." I said softly. I could feel the tears push against my eyes.

"How was I supposed to know you would come back?" I asked him softly. "Don't get me wrong, I love Christian and Zane, but is it so wrong to love you too?" I asked as a lone tear ran down my face.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Jordan sighed as he looked back at Brittany.

"I don't blame you for moving on, I...I just can't do that. You don't understand. Do you have any idea what I have been through to get back to you?! I can never see yu as just a friend anymore! At first I thought I could ignore it, but that kiss...."

Jordan stoped dead in his tracks.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm

I just listened as he talked and when he stopped I took a couple steps closer to him.

"Do you have any idea what I went through when I found out you were supposedly dead?!" I could tell my voice was getting louder. I stopped and took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"And what about that kiss Jordan? How do you think I felt when I kissed you. I felt something okay?" I said as I could feel tears press against my eyes.

"Look. Can we please not make this a fight?" I asked.

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

"You dont understand Brit! You can never understand!" Jordans voice raised a bit.

Jordan paused for a brief moment, he almost didn't want to say the next part.

"You have no idea the things I have been through, the things ive been forced to endure, the fucking things ive had to do! All just to get back to you! Now, I don't blame you for moving on, you'd be a fool not to, but things can never go back to normal Brit. Never."
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 pm

"Than help me understand Jordan!" I said to him and rested my hand on his arm. "Help me understand." I whispered. Why couldn't he realize that I want to be in his life as much as I can. I know I have a husband and a son, but that doesn't mean I don't want him in my life.

"If nothing can go back to normal, just please don't leave my life completely. I don't want you out of my life." I said softly and took a step closer to him. I looked up at him and a feeling washed over me. A longing...a need.

I don't know what came over me, but I soon found my eyes closed and my lips pressed to his. I had my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me, and my hands in his hair. I know that this was wrong....very wrong. But it felt so right
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Jordan began to kiss her back, only for a moment, until he snapped to his senses. He gently pushed her back.

"No! You have a family, and this is exactly why I can't be a part of your life anymore..."
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

I couldn't believe what he was saying. He said he couldn't be in my life anymore. "Jordan....You don't know what you're saying." I said softly as I shook my head.

I ran a hand through my hair and could feel tears run down my cheeks. "You can't do this to me....I just got you back." I said softly and looked up at him. "I JUST GOT YOU BACK!" I yelled and tried to choke back a sob, but failed. I put my hands to my mouth to try to mute the sobs coming from it.

"When I heard that you died...I...I lost it Jordan. I hit an all time low. I felt like I didn't want to live anymore." I said softly through tears. "I just didn't want to live....So I...I..." I couldn't continue because I was crying so hard. I just sunk down to the floor and pulled my knees to my chest in defeat.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

OOC: Did you dissapear? lol
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm

OOC: So sorry lol, life sucks doesn't it :p

BIC: Jordan just looked at brittany on the floor. It pained him to see her like this, but what choice did he really have? Perhaps he should tell her...

"Britt... I reinlisted. I'm going back."
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm

ooc: It does Razz

bic: I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked up at him and continued to cry.

"No...You can't. You can't go back Jordan!" I yelled and got up. I just looked at him. I just got him back and now I was losing him again.

"I can't believe it. I just can't I'm sorry." I said softly and ran out of his house. He re-enlisted. He came back for me, and now he'e leaving again. I was going to lose him forever.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

OOC: SOOOOO Sorry for the wait Britt D: college workload

BIC: Jordan felt like shit when Brittany left the house, but he had to tell her sooner or later. It would be better this way. There was no going back, not after everything he has been through. A normal life was far out of his reach at his point, and he had to just accept that. He was a marine, and his only good use is being a marine...
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

OOC: oh my gosh.... i am so sorry! College has been kicking my butt lately

BIC: when i got home after hearing the news of Jordan reinlisting, i broke down. I couldnt stand the pain i felt. I loved him. I never stopped loving him. I sat down on the floor in the kitchen and pulled my legs up to my chest and slowky rocked back and forth as i tried to calm myself down. I dont know how long I was itting there, but then i heard the door open.
    "Brit?" I heard a voice say. It was Zane. "Oh my God. Baby, what wrong." He asked eith concern in his voice. I felt him wrap his arms around me an pick me up like he always did when i had a freak out. Ilayed my head gainst his chest an whispered softly.
    "He reinlisted.. im osing him again" I said and closed my eyes and started crying harder

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:53 am