Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Emelie is the top street fighter of the Underground.
    She's strong and unpredictable, and just about as stubborn as you can get. But she has also spent years being abused and tortured by her own father. The man that was supposed to love her. The day she is told that her father called her school, she thinks it's her death sentence.
    Emelie soon learns that she's being shipped off to a boarding school. There she meets people who will become great friends, traitors, and flat out enemies.
    Then there's Drake. And he doesn't fit into any of those categories. Questions arise as Emelie discovers that she was born with unusual gifts. She learns that there are people in the school similar to her, each with a specialized talent.
    Her feelings might also confuse her as she doesn't know what to call her relationship with Drake. They're both stubborn and refuse to admit to what they don't believe is true. However, they've become attached and grown to need each other in times of peril.
    But what happens when things become too much for either of them?

We can change the names if you want. Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

The car stopped and Drake waited there for a moment. In the distance he could hear the sound of shouting and laughter. The passenger door opened and Drake saw the feet of Emelie. She stood there for a moment before walking towards the screaming crowd.

Drake dropped onto the gravel and rolled out from under the car.He jumped up and wiped the dirt off his clothing before following Emelie. She moved to this bustling crowd of people. What was happening here?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn into me (Daylight Shadow and Danny)

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 pm

I pushed myself through the crowed, and when people noticed it was me,most cheered, some booed. Yeah, one one liked to lose, especially to me. I walked to the middle of the circle and looked around while raising my arms up "who wants to fight?!" I yelled with a smirk on my face. "I hear Howl was here!" more cheers erupted through the crowd. "come out, come out wherever you are" I laughed. A few seconds later a big, muscular guy walked not the circle and looked me up and down while cracking his knuckles. I did the same and smiled up at him. "ready to loose baby?" he said to me.
    I laughed and took my stance, "let's dance bitch." and with that we ran at each other.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Drake walks further into the crowd to see what was going on. Was that Emelie talking? Drake walked a bit further in but as he was walking, someone punched him in the face. "What the fuck dude?" Drake yelled. "Did you come here to fight or not?" he screamed at Drake through the crowd cheering. Drake wanted to know what was going on.

"Come on!" the man screamed and ran at Drake. Drake dropped down, grabbed the man's shirt at his shoulder and waist, and threw him on the ground. The guy coughed up, but he twisted on the ground and tried to trip Drake, but he jumped over him and tackled the male, holding him in an arm lock.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 am

The fight with Howl lasted only for a couple of minutes. The crowed suddenly went quiet as I swung my right arm and it made contact with his already broken jaw. Howls heavy body twisted as he flew in the air and onto the ground, knocked out. The crowed around me erupted once again into cheers, screaming my name. I wiped the bloody from my lip and nose and looked at my arms that were litter with new cuts and bruises. I touched my ribs and hissed as the pain shot through my torso, so he cracked a few. K well nothing I couldn't handle before. Bing in pain was not new to me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 am

Drake's first fight only last a couple of minutes, but it wasn't the only one he was in. After the first fight, Drake got into two others. What was this place?

Drake made it to the edge of the crowd just in time to see a large man fall to the ground unconscious. It was Emelie who stood opposite of the man. She wiped the blood from her face and the crowd engulfed her. Drake was about to go after her when someone grabbed him by the shoulder. Instantly he spun around, arm ready to attack when he saw an older man.

"Hang on," he began. "I have an offer I want to make you. What's your name?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 am

As the more people went up to fight I walked out of the circle to find a ride back. A guy that I know ran up to me and slipped his arm around my neck, Wolf. "Who rules?! YOU RULE! Man you were sick out there" wolf whistled and walked me through groups of people, his exaggerations making me laugh. "nothing new, thought you'd be used to it by now." suddenly I stopped and stared at two very familiar figures that stood a few meters away from. father, and Drake. What the he'll was he doing here! Both of them!?!
    anger pulsed through my body as my hands turn into fists. "what the he'll are you doing here?!!" I yelled at both of them.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 pm

"You'll be a great fighter Drake!" the man smiled as he shakes Drake's hand and slapped him on the shoulder. "Thanks Jessie. I'll do my best! You know I'll-" he was cut off by a voice. Both Drake and Jessie turned around to see who spoke. "Emelie?" they spoke the at the same time. "Your still here?" Drake asked. "How you doing? You never told me you were in an underground fighting ring!" Drake laughed. He moved a bit closer but Jessie stood where he was starring at Emelie with a small smile on his face.

Jessie had graying facial hair in the form of scruff. His hair, which was dressed in a buzz cut, seemed to be the same length of his facial hair. He crossed his arms across his large chest and just watched Drake and Emelie.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm

My whole body shook with anger as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "no one was suppose to know." I growled low at Drake. "if I see you here again, you'll regret ever following me." I stared into his eyes as poison dripped from my voice.

Then my gaze averted to my father. That little excuse for a person who the hell did he think he is, coming down here and making deals?!!? Since when did the underground became work for him?,meh didn't even know it existed if only I had been careful sneeking off at night.

I turned to look at Drake and said "you want to get humiliated? Fine by me" with that I turned on my heels and stormed off towards Wolf's car. I got in quickly and as I slammed the cardoor shut, the car purred to life and we were out of there.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

Drake looked confused at Emelie. "Not suppose to know? But this is brilliant! I never knew you were a fighter!" Drake spoke excitedly but Emelie seemed to ignore him completely.

He turned to see Jessie. Even though he wasn't speaking, he seemed to be having a full conversation with Emelie. Drake didn't know why Emelie hated Jessie so much. He seemed like a nice guy, offering to become Drake's coach in this event, so why was she so bitter?

Before Drake could say anything again, Emelie stormed off. Drake stood there confused and looked back at Jessie. He smiled, letting out a small laugh, before speaking. "Now would be a good time to show me this talent of yours." His voice was calm and collected and spoke with confidence. Drake chuckled. "Yes sir."

In the distance, the sound of Emelie's car starting was very distinct. The engine roared and the tires peeled off the gravel, spraying tiny rocks everywhere. Drake threw out his fist in a powerful punch, straight in front of him, before opening his hand and chopping the air. At the same time, water rose from the grass (both the dew and the water inside the grass) which left a dead patch of grass, and cut into Emelie's car. Drake snapped and the fifteen foot tall wall of water turned to ice.

Drake stood there, proud of himself. Jessie laughed behind him.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 am

Wolf stopped the car after both of us yelling "what the fuck?!" in unison. Both of us then got out of the car to see what happened. My eyes suddenly snapped towards Drake's direction as I felt my body shake with anger.
    My anger levels have never ached this high before and Wolf put a hand on my shoulder to try and calm me down. "Emelie... You're scarring me.." his soft voice entered my mind but I completely ignored him, as I focused all my anger on Drake. My eyes suddenly flashed yellow as my hands ball into tight fists . For some reason I had a feeling that Drake was involved with whatever the hell happened to the car.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:56 pm