Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 14 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 14 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

I continued on my run. There wasn't the sound of water anymore. I took in a deep breath, a smile on my lips.
    "You will find me, when you're ready" I heard a chuckle, a smile on my lips.

I took in a deep breath as I slid to a hault. Was that talking so far in the woods? I pulled my ears up, looking, listening. What was that?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

I start to walk towards the source of the noise. "I got it!" I heard behind me seeing Andrew run off into the distance, opposite of where I was facing. I stay their a moment, looking, before I slowly start to walk away, turning into a run. I quickly catch up to Andrew, but he seemed focus on the chase, so I followed him. Not long afterwards, he dove again, this time, tackling a deer to the floor again. He laughed in triumph, wrestling with it, trying to get onto. I stand on the edges.

His fingernails shift into claws, slicing deep into the deer. The deer cried in pain, its eyes widening. It then stayed limp, breathing irregularly. It gave whimpers, losing its will to live. Andrew stands, smiling, blood on his shirt. "I got it," he says, walking towards me. "Not quite," I sigh, walking over to the deer. I kneel down and snap his neck, killing it. "We finish the job, killing it. We aren't monsters Andrew, and we won't leave something in pain. But other than that...." I pause, looking round. "Welcome to the pack," I smile, holding out my hand.

He laughs nervously before holding out his hand. I shake it, pulling him into a quick hug, quickly releasing him. The scent of blood was heavy. It wasn't the cleanest of kills, but it was a kill. He would improve.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Now it was fighting, rustling. I wanted to hiss out of discomfort. Something was wrong. The sound of something giving a mewl in pain catches my ears and I wait. Nothing was usually in this part of the woods, even though I had never been this far from the scent trail. I took in a deep breath as I continued, at a low trot.

"You are right to be cautious. That, my friend, is not me" I looked up a moment before looking around. I just saw trees and darkness. I took in a deep breath as I looked around, a sigh on my lips. I wanted to ask her to stop this test, but I knew if I did I would be training until I got it right. I tookin a deep rbeath as I began to run again, not as quietly though. I just had to find her. It wasn't so much on stealth this time around, I had already passed that test.

My paws were heavy on the ground as I ran, making thuding noises as I made it through the trees. I wasn't as fast as I had been before, I stil wanted to listen to the silence. There had to be somethign out here.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I smile down at him, seeing as he was another part of the family. "Welcome home, eh?" I chuckle. "Pick up the deer, and bring it back to camp. The others will be pleased," I tell him, walking to the edge of the small clearing. "Danny?"

"Yea?"

"I was.... wondering if-" I cut him off with my hand, listening. It was running again, but away. Not from us, but not really in our direction any more. I quickly walk over to the deer, lifting it up with one hand, and tossing it on top of a branch. Andrew looks at me confused. "We'll come back for it," I whisper to him. "Follow me," I tell him, listening for a second before sprinting off heading towards the sound. What was out there?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

I thought I heard the sound of talking, but I was unsure of what exactly this forest was and wasn't doing anymore. I took in a deep breath as I pulled back into a trot. The forest seemed to make me insane. I took in simple breaths as I grew closer to what it seemed to be.

"You've grown closer, my child" I shook my head, turning toward the right. She was playing with my head, there was no way I was close to her. I took in a deep rbeath as I looked across the darkness, my eyes glowing from the moonlight.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 pm

I slow, coming to a stop. I was breathing a bit heavier, but not much. "Danny, what are we-?" I smack him in the back of the head. I put my finger over my mouth, glaring at him. You shouldn't talk during a chase, it'll scare the prey away. I mouth to him. "You. Back. Deer. Bring. Pack." I wait until he understands before he begins to walk. I gently grab his shoulder again and point to me before mouthing the words again. "Me. Hunting. Be back." Once understood, I turn back to listen. It was closer. Hopefully the sound of Andrew would confused it, giving me the chance I could need.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm

It deffinatly wasn't nothing. My ears had perked up and I formed. A bobcat, I could hear better, and it wouldn't be so weird for a bobcat to be in the forest if they were simply hunters. I took in a deep breath as I listened. I continued on, slowly at first. Whatever it was, I didn't want for it to be throwing from the chase.
    I took in a short breath, hoping it would leave me alone. I was much stronger than I had once been, and I knew I could easily kill most things that tried to pick a fight. I took in a deep rbeath as I started quietly through the forest. Try and sneak up on me will ya? I'll show you!
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Pause. Walking. Soft, short breaths. It was moving again, but more around than away. I look around, and climb a tree, staying at low to see the ground and around. I stayed low and hidden, scanning. It smelt like a large cat, but this was intriguing.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," I think to myself. Sure, I felt younger again, like a kid more so than now. It brought on something more. More than I usually get on a chase.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I hadn't bee listening to thoughts, whiche was probably stupid of me. I took in a deep breath as I looked around. I wasn't going to be caught off by something that would die before I did in a fight anyway. I took in a deep breath as I looked over the darkness. It was an easy sight. I took in a short breath, a smirk on my lips. Whatever this was would die for making me wait to acheive the winning of the test I had worked years to acheive.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 pm

I waited until I saw it, walking through the forest, trotting along. But it was patrolling. Not something you have seen in other animals. No, this one was different. Why was it patrolling this area, of all things. I was about to leap on it, when I heard Richard's voice. "Daniel? Where are you?" His voice rang in my head. It wasn't out loud, it was another form of communications. "Uh... out hunting. I'll be there is a second though. I believed there was a threat coming, unknowingly, to the pack. I needed to check to see if everything was alright," I thought back.

"And?" he asked. I hesitated for a moment before replying. "We're good. I'll be there soon," I finish, before jumping down, not far from the bobcat. I stare at it a moment before running into the distance back towards the pack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

A breath rose in my lungs. Whatever it was, it was close. I took in a deep breath as I looked around. There was silence a moment, and I looked up once again. There was weight, landing on the ground beside me, making me jump slightly.

My eyes shot up to see part of the form. I hissed, lunging, but the form was already gone. My eyes widened. It was the form of a man, but I couldn't tell where I had known such a gait from. My eyes widened slightly as I had the feel to follow it.

"For get him Faith, you have better things to do with your time" She spoke, and I flinched. Did Mira know who this person was? Or was I just ebing stupid?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I didn't hear chasing in the background. So it wasn't following me, but something about that left me... indifferent I suppose, but there was this odd atmosphere I got before I left. I quickly reach the river by the pack's base. I would just have to walk up a little bit before reuniting. From the smell of the blood, Andrew had just arrived, or at least, not very long ago.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head. I couldn't get distracted, I would follow the scent later. It seemed strong and farmiliar, accept, muskier. I took in a deep breath as I looked around.

I trotted a moment. before breaking out into a run. I ran for about fifeteen minuted before coming to a place inwhich I knew she was. The shuffling of the trees told me she was there. I stopped, pawing quietly as I looke din the trees. I saw the red of the cloak and jumped into the tree. I purred quietly, and she gave me a pet. I was free from this. She nodded, jumping from the tree.
    "I'll see you at camp once you're done" I nodded quiety as she rushed off into the trees. I looked around a moment before starting to run. I just had to find that scent again.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 am

I walked over the small river, coming up to the pack. "Danny!" I hear my voice being called by Andrew. He was surrounded by a bunch of people, being congratulated by pack members. I smile and walk over, greeting the pack. "So how'd he do? He killed it for him, didn't you? No way this squirt caught something!" I heard voices surrounding me, teasing Andrew. I laugh. "Nah, he did it by himself. He'll make a great addition to the pack. I know he will," I smile, looking around before backing up. Even Stephan didn't seem as annoyed by another presence at the moment.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" I hear behind me. I turn my head to see Lauren standing behind me, smiling. A large grin appears on my face, and I walk over to her, giving her a kiss. "I guess," I laugh, my head close by hers. "You guess?" she laughs as well. "Well.... what was it?"

"Nothing. Maybe I just a little excited is all," I smile, giving her another kiss. Lauren and I were a pair, like Alice and Richard were a pair. Lauren stops and looks behind me. I follow her gaze to see Richard standing there. "Richard," I reply. He nods. "I need you back out there Danny."

"Sir?"

"You usually don't hunt without orders. Something was bothering you. Now go out, and figure out what it was-"

"But Richard!" I say. "No Danny. It won't take long if you focus. I keep-"

"The safety of the pack first, I know," I smile, starring at him. I nod and begin to walk away, Lauren following me. "No." I turn, confused, but Richard continues. "She stays. I say if you focus. No distractions," he says, starring at Lauren. I sigh, before running off back out into the woods.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am

My head was in the dirt like a dogs would be. I took in light breaths every now and then as I walked, following the straight path out of the forest it seemed. I could hear the sound of rushing water but I kept silent, following the scent quietly. I looked up every now and then, but used my scent glands most of all to help me.

I hoped that I found whatever this was. I could confront it, and slaughter it and maybe even bring it home to dinner if it wasn't human. I kept on the trail, not wanting to move form it. If I did, I would get lost witht he scent and never would I be able to find it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

It wasn't long before I reach the river again, the sounds of a pack but a dull roar now. I stopped by the river before looking around. I doubted that whatever I found out there was still there. Yes it was odd, but it had seemed to be patrolling the area, in which case... why would it be all the way out here?

Unless it wasn't patrolling anything. Perhaps it was looking for something. That answer seemed more possible. And that feeling.... it was almost palpable. I walk through the small river again, and headed back from where I came. Maybe it was still in the area.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 am

I heard the rumbling of a small stream off in the distance. It was closer than it had been, which meant I had been making progress. The problem was, I wasn't a dog, and my scent glands were in the roof of my mouth, my better ones atleast. This meant I had to keep my mouth agape just to have the strong feeling that I was going the correct direction.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am

This was almost ridiculous. What was I doing out here? I should be back with the pack, but I had to as told. It was a bit awkward out here, searching for a bobcat. I wasn't even 100% sure that it still was out here. But like told, the fast I get this done, the faster I could get this over with. Looking around, I sprint off into the forest, retracing my steps, hoping to find the cat.

ooc - I'm out for the night. Bye Faith!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 am

A low growl pulled from deep in my chest as I grew coser to the river. This seemed to remind me so much of a night long ago. The ememory wasn't fresh in my mind, I had made sure Mira did atleast that. She had swiped as much of the memories from my mind, what my friend used to look like, his name, and pretty much anything that would make me remember him.

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I looked to the darkness. I just had to try and follow his scent over the stream when I got to it. I doubted it would actually find him if I got to the water, but I had to try.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I stop, coming back from the forest. Nothing. As I assumed, I hadn't found anything related to the bobcat. No prints, scents, anything! So nothing was there. A wasted time, but at least I could go back to the pack - Richard - without any news.

I slow down by the river, breathing a bit harder. I kneel down to the river and slapsh some water on my face, shaking it off. I sigh in relief from the cool water, before standing up again and crossing the water.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

I opened my mind fully, so I would be able to feel which way I was going. The river as just ahead. I gave a low growl as I peered from the brush. Something, it was kneeling quietly by the river, washing it's face. I was silent, it was stupid.

I took in a deep breath as I watched him stand and cross. It would be easier now. He was heading back to where-ever he came from. I padded forward, making silent movements as I waited for him to get across, morphing into a liger as I waited. I was stronger, faster, and agile now.

I let all my weight shift on my hindquarters before jumping, over the river and onto the back of whatever I was hunting.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:56 pm

I stop, eyes widening. There was a sound of something in the air. Leaping over the water. I was about to turn, but before I knew it, I was being forced to my stomach. I hit re end ground with a thump.

Snarling, I push my with my arms, like a push up, and spinning around to face my attacker. It wasn't a bobcat... But I liger? My eyes turn yellow, as grab it by the neck, forcing it to the side and off me. I roll away, and back off, starring at it. What did it want?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 pm

A deep breath was in my lungs as he grabbed me by the scruff, pushing me off. This figure, I felt the need to attack, to kill it. I gave a hiss as I watched it silently, turning on it a moment. I circled a moment before lunging again. I didn't know why, but I felt they needed to be attacked.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:20 pm

I follow it, not letting anything distract me, not letting my guard down. The Liger seemed aggressive, not letting up. I shift my left hand nails to claws right before it attacked again. It lunged at me, so I jump back, meeting it in the air. I dig in with my claws, scrapping down her left side, before landing not far from her. I spin around and watch her.

"What are you doing?" I ask out of frustration, unsure if I'd get a response back.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 pm

He spoke, a voice that seemed so farmiliar. I wondered where I had heard it before. I shook my head.

"Watch yoursef, Child. Did my defence lessons not teach you anything. I took in a short breath as I growled again. I watched him a moment.

"You will Die" The words were forced into his head. My mind had become stronger, and a forced the emotion of pain into his head, like the feeling of a bullet going through his skull. I glared as I waited, as I watched the assault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm