Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm

I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I feel vinnie arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you" I whisper with my eyes still close as I hear vinnie walk away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

I hear Savannah whisper something and I turn back to her. I walk back to her and take her hands in mine. "What'd you say?" I ask her. I wasn't totally sure but I thought she said she loved me. "What'd you say Sav?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 pm

"I Love you" I whisper barely audible looking down at the ground. Afraid to see what vinnie's reaction would be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm

I look at Savannah and smile. I wrap my arms around her and sigh. "I've been waiting a long time to hear that to tell you the truth."
    I smile as I slightly pull away from her and lift her chin up slightly so she's looking at me. I kiss her lips anmd smile bigger I pull away.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 am

I stand there shocked as I feel vinnie hug me. Completely expecting him to walk away and never speak to me again. "Wait what?" I ask opening my eyes as I feel vinnie kiss me. I hesitantly kiss him back before pulling away. "I thought you would be mad" I whisper looking at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

"Why would I be mad?" I ask as I hold her hands in mine. "I've been waiting so long for you to say that, you don't even know." I smiled at her. I kiss her forehead and look into her eyes. "I'm just glad we feel the same way."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"I don't know. I didnt think you would feel the same way. I thought you would be mad and never talk to me again" I Say quietly looking at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"You don't have to worry about me disappearing, I'm here and I always will be." I smile at her
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm

"You promise?" I ask looking at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 pm

"I promise." I said in almost a whisper. I pull her closer to me and hug her hard.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around his waist hugging him back. "Thank you" I whisper resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm

"It's my pleasure." I whispered resting my chin lightly on the top of her head. "Let's get out of here. Wanna come over for dinner?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 pm

"I dont know. I dont want to be around anyone, I dont feel like being laughed at" I whisper resting my head against vinnie's chest
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

"We'll just go over to my place. Just you and me. No one else will be there." I wrap my arms around her tightly and kiss the top of her head. "It's up to you though."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

"Do you still have my pajamas at your house?" I ask looking up at vinnie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 pm

"Uhmmm yeah. Third drawer down." I smiled cutely. "So. One car? Or seperate cars?" I asked pointing behind me to the cars.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm

I smile a little looking up at vinnie. "Uhmmm... Seperate cars. I can't leave my car here"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 am

"Ok. So I'll see you at home." I say kissing her head. I take her hand and walk her to her car and open the door for her. "Just go on in if you get there before me." I kiss her lips before walking off to my car.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

"Okay" I say smiling kissing vinnie back and watch him walk to his car. Before getting in my car, turning the car on and backing out, driving towards vinnie's house.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm

I turn on my car and back out and follow Savannah to my house. I get home just as Sav was pulling into my drive way. I park out on the road and get out of my car. I walk over to her and put my arm around her waist. "Wanna go up to my room or the living room?" I ask as we start walking inside
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 pm

"I dont care. Your pick" I say smiling as I lock my door and place my arm around his waist, resting my head on vinnie's chest as we walk uo the steps and into his house. As his sister and zach stand up from the couch in the living room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hmm, well look who it is." I say looking at my sister and Zach. I let go of Savannah and walk over to Zach. I get right in his face and snarl, "Get out of my house. I already knocked you off your feet once. Don't make me do it again." My sister pushed me away and got in my face. "This is my house too. Don't come here with that crap Vinnie." I looked down at her infuriated. "That no good low life is just going to ruin your life just like he did with all the other girls he gets with then leaves in the dust. Watch your back Kelly, cause I'm not watching it for you." I said to my sister before grabbing Savannah's hand and making our way up the stairs to my room.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I stand by the door not sure what to do as I watch vinnie and kelly yell at each other. "Vinnie its not worth it lets go upstairs" I say quietly to him, grabbing his hand and walking upstairs and into vinnie's room. I let go of his hand and walk over to his window seat wich is my favorite place to sit. "I'm sorry vinnie I know all of the down stairs was my fault" I say quietly looking down at my lap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

"No it wasn't. It was Kelly's fault. She had no business being here with him let alone being with him period. She knows it's wrong and sickly and she's a bitch for not removing herself from his presence." I lie on my bed with my tummy down, facing her way. I take her hand and kiss it. "Everything is fine. You're with me now. There is nothing to worry about." I smile softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm

"Kelly isnt a bitch she's your sister with bad taste in guys" I say looking out the window. "Your right there isnt anything to worry about. Cause I know you would never stand me up, unless you want to get your ass kicked" I say smiling looking over at vinnie, interlacing our fingers together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 am