Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 pm

"Exactly. And that would never happen because I like my butt the way it is." I chuckle playing with Savannah's fingers. "And I like you way too much to do that to you." I smile at her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"It is a pretty nice butt. Wouldn't want to mess it up" I say laughing looking over at vinnie. "I like you too" I say leaning down and kissing vinnie's lips. "So whats for dinner?" I ask smiling
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 pm

I smile and kiss her back. "I don't know baby. Anything you want. What are you in the mood for baby?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

"Anything, but i am starving, I havent eaten since lunch" I say looking over at vinnie pouting
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 am

"Let's order pizza babe." I smile standing up from the bed. "let's go downstairs and figure out where we wanna order from." I take Savannah's hand smiling
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

"Can you get the menus and bring them up here? I really dont want to go down there." I say to vinnie as I reluctantly stand up from the bed, to stand in front of him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

I smile and nod. I give her a quick peck on the lips before walking out of the room and lightly jogging down the stairs. I stop in the living room. Empty. There was no trace of anyone being in the house for the past hour or so. I text kelly; where r u? then go into the kitchen. I grab two cokes from the fridge and a few menus off the top of the fridge. I jog back up the stairs and into my room. "The nasty couple is gone. Oh, and i got you a coke." I smile as I hand her a coke and some of the menus. "I didn't know what you wanted exactly so I just brought all we had. We got italian, chinese, pizza. Just about everything." I sit on my bed and start going through a few of the menus with my coke still in my hand.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"Thanks, you always know what I want" I say to vinnie smiling, taking the coke he handed me opening the can and taking a sip. "Well why don't we take a look." I say standing, up walking over to the bed and sitting next to vinnie on the bed. "Hmmm... Italian sounds pretty good" I say smiling placing the coke on the nightstand, picking up the italian menu looking through it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

"It's whatever you choose babe." I smile as I wrap an arm around her waist to then rest my head on her shoulder. I yawn loudly and look out the corner of my eyes. "I like that necklace you have there." I say reaching for it. "It's cute." I pause and look up at her. "Like you." I smile.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

"Then I choose italian" I say looking at the menu. "Someone tired?" I ask giggling as I hear him yawn. I lean down and kiss him, "Thank you" I whisper smiling
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"I'll have what you're having. Want me to call?" I ask and smile. I close my eyes and kiss her gently. I lie down on my bed and unwrap my arm from her. I lie my head in her lap as I play with her fingers.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 pm

"Sure" I say smiling, and placing the menu next to me. "You have fun" I say smiling looking down at vinnie, running my fingers through his hair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

I pick up the menu and look through it. "What are you having?" I asked looking through the menu then at the front for the phone number I need to call to order.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm

"I think I want a small ceasar salad and chicken ceasar wrap" I say looking down at vinnie running my fingers through his hair, just like I always did when he put his head on my lap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:53 pm

I call the number and shake my head a little to the hold music. I got answered and I looked at the menu. "Hey there. Can I get two ceaser salads and two chicken ceaser wraps please?" I waited a little. "Cash. Yup that's the address. 15? Ok, thanks." I hang up and look up at Savannah. "15 minutes." I say smiling. I then gently sit up and start easing into her as if I was going to kiss her. I start pushing her back down onto the bed and laughing. I lied her down completly on the bed and kneeled over her. I looked in her eyes and smiled. "I'm really happy when I'm with you." I leaned down and kissed her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"Okay" i say smiling and laughing a little as I feel vinnie push me back onto the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask kissing him back smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

"I'm having a romantic moment. Now hush up." I chuckle as I kiss Savannah more passionatly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

"What if I dont hush up?" I ask giggling looking up at vinnie, kissing him back, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"Then I'm going to have to kiss you to hush you up." I say as I lean in and kiss her longer. I wrap my arm around her waist and roll over on the bed so that she's on top of me. I kiss her again and smile.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 pm

"And what if that doesnt work?" I ask kissing him back and giggle as I feel myself being rolled ontop of vinnie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 pm

"Hmm, I don't know." I said looking at her. "I guess I'll have to tickle you." I say as I start tickling her sides making her laugh uncontrollably.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"Vinnie stop" I say laughing rolling off of him and on to the bed trying to get away form vinnie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 pm

I run after her and continue to tickle her lightly. I laugh and cuddle her in bed. I kiss her and smile. "You're mine now right?" I smile slightly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 am

"Yes i'm yours" I whisper kissing vinnie back and cuddling closer to him, resting my head on his chest. Just as the doorbell rings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

I cuddle Savannah closer, bringing her closer to my body. I hear the doorbell ring and I sigh. "Who could that be?" I ask myself. "They'll go away. Ignore it." I smiled kissing Savannah's forehead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm