Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 7 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 7 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

The girl turns around and leaves. She’s going to shower and get her things ready. While she’s away, I begin to clean up the kitchen. She’s pretty much doing all the cleaning, but there’s always something to do. I smile quietly, shaking my head as I pull y hand through my hair.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 pm

I took out my case and the usb i slipped it into my pocket. i smiled realizing that Faith was helping out with the cleaning. "Thank you, well are you ready to go? Taking a book? I asked her as I stood in the middle of the hallway towards the door.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I felt stupid, I hadn’t thought about gathering my things. I giggled, my cheeks flushing as I rush toward the television room.

“I’m stupid sometimes, sorry” I speak as I pass into the room. I’m quick, making sure that I get the book I had been reading before. It was a nice one; I wanted to finish it today. I also rushed to her room, slipping on the pair of shoes that were in the floor waiting for me. I turn around, rushing to the kitchen again, smiling to her.“I’m ready!”
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

I shook my head and smiled kindly, "You are not stupid, and that's ok, I'm in no rush." I saw her run off and already back with what she needed. "Perfect." I let her go through and I closed the door behind us and led her to where I had my car parked. I got in the car and waited her to go in. I usually played with the stations before driving away. ONce I found one that I could enjoy I would carry on with my day but this time, "Feel free to fidget with the radio. Surprise me." I drove along and made sure I took the long way so that she could enjoy the huge oak trees around.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 am

The breeze outside caught me as I was outside. I stopped a moment, looking around, just enjoying the wind. She starts to walk away someplace and I follow her, smiling as I get into the car, the book in my arms. I look to her as she tells me to find a station. I’m worried about it as I set the book down in my lap. What if she didn’t like what I put it on? I smiled, leaning forward to begin fiddling with the radio before I feel the car move and she pulls away.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 am

I was looking towards the road, few times I wanted to look at her but refused to. The music she picked was good. I smiled.I was wondering how was I to introduce her to the people that saw me hanging out with her. I could say she was a cousin... or some other family member... For some reason I didn't quite want to see her or reffer her as family. Maybe I could go with an old friend, although I'm considerably older than her, well not that old but yeah...hmm. My mind was going to start to fly soon s I decided to shake it off and focus on the driving alone while enjoying the music.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm

She was happy with what I picked. I could tell by the way she smiled, looking at the road with a proud look upon her face. I giggle quietly at her movements and reactions until the outside view catches my eyes. I grin, turning to gaze out the window. Large oak trees lined the road, gnarled branches looking down on the road. There’s a wide smile on my lips.
    “They’re beautiful” I whisper quietly.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm

I glanced at her momentarily when she spoke, expressing how beautiful outside look. I could see her face expression on the glass window. Her smile was so beautiful I thought to myself. I turned to look back at the road. "I'm glad you like. This is one of the nicest roads I know." I told her as I kept on driving.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 pm

We continue on and I giggle quietly. I look back to her as she speaks and the smile spreads across my face. I run a hand through my hair as I lean back in the seat, taking in everything around the car as if I’ve never seen it before. I’ve always enjoyed nature, it was something I could look to to find beauty in the ugliest of places.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 pm

We were reaching near to a gate, which lead to a tall building. It once was a mansion but the owner he passed away and left it to his son who turned it into his new business empire, so he liked to call it. The gates were always open. He didn’t believe much in the concept of closed doors, so he thought that keeping the gates opened would resemble that the company is always with open doors and arms. He had many little offices going on. Journalism, research, labs… Those were the once I had actually noticed. All employees had a parking spot. Mine was under an oak tree. I liked that spot because I always had shade, and the view was nice. ON my free time when I bring my camera along I would enjoy taking pictures around here. Everything was so beautiful, things looked quite antique around and the flora and fauna was quite vast. Once I parked the car I glanced at Faith who seemed to be in awe with her surroundings. ”With views like this, sometimes I find it hard to say no when it means coming to work here.” I told her while I took the keys out and put them in my pocket, unlocking the doors, and stepping out. I inhaled in deeply. There was nothing like smelling fresh air. The mansion was far from the city, so the air would be cleaner here than other place.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:57 pm

When she said go to work thought she meant a small building. Maybe a rented out space where she could write without any distractions of home. When we came up to a large, square building, my eyes widened. It looked over a large forest. A smile appears on my face as I scramble out of the car to look around.

“It sure is nice” I speak as I walk around the car. This would be a good place to look around. The wooded area across the way might have a place to relax. An alcove to read would be a good thing right now.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 am

I smiled at her. I could see how her face was just glowing with the thrill at the place she was at. ”GO ahead and enjoy the place, but keep close to the perimeter, or stay inside of the mansion. There are plenty of rooms you can enjoy.” I took out my cellphone and handed it to her. ”Now, my office number is my number one on the speed dial. So if you need to contact me for whatever reason, you can. If anyone calls me just tell them to dial up my office.” I explained to her. I wanted to make sure she wouldn’t get lost and that she could feel comfortable with me and the surroundings all the same.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 am

I grinned at her as she tells me I can enjoy the nature around the big building. I can’t keep the excitement from boiling up inside of me. I watch has she hands me a phone. I know the ringleader has one, but that’s the extent of my knowledge on them. I look at it a moment before looking back up to her and grinning again.

“Thanks. I’ll keep around. You just go do whatever it is you do in a building like that” I pull my hair across so it’s hanging over my right shoulder. It’s easier to contain if it’s wrapped around something like that.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:54 pm

I shook my head and smiled at her. She looked quite adorable, "Alright then. Stay out of trouble." I turned around and headed towards the mansion. Once I entered the entrance was set up as a small Lobby. "Morning Frederick."
    Frederick was the receptionist. "Morning Ms. Mo. There's a package for you in the office from your mother."
    I rolled my eyes. It must be another attempt of hers for reconciliation. "Thank you. I have a guest, she's a friend from a cousin. Make sure she stays out of trouble." I smiled at him and headed up the stairs, turned to the left, another left and then to the right. I entered into a room which wasn't too big, but nor was it small. Every furniture in the whole mansion was made of wood, modern furniture's. The one's in my office in the other hand was more rustic. I closed the door behind me and sat in front of my desk. I sighed happily as I turned on my computer and started to go through my emails.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 pm

I watch as she walks into the building. I grin quietly, as I make my way into the grass and trees that was just across from the parking lot. I wouldn’t go too far; she might not be able to find me. My eyes are on the ground as I walk. Before I know what’s happening, I haven’t gone far before I hit something, hard. I grunt, falling back in the warm grass. I look up, meeting the eyes of someone. He smiles, but it’s not completely friendly. My eyes grow wide and I shoot up.

“Sorry” I speak, pushing past him to go farther into the trees.

“It’s alright baby, don’t worry about it” His words send a cold shiver down my spine, but I ignore it, I keep going.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

I cracked my fingers and plugged in the usb drive into the computer and i commenced to type. Needed to turn in an article like now pretty much according to my boss. He had the tendency to send last minute emails... I sighed.

-So maybe it's a small country, and one could just not consider it as one with potential...or maybe our world leaders do know and they want to keep everyone in the down low so keep "calm" or something of the sort...-

After some time I already had something done and ready to be sent. I was glad that I had earned the right to not being too formal with my writing. Apparently my style was what got us the reads in several articles. I checked the watch and wondered what Faith was up to. I didn't want to call her. I will though maybe in an hour or two. I hit send on the little mail drawing which would ive my article to my boss. I had to do some editing now on some other articles. Usually that's what I did most. Edit, although before i was required to write all the time. Great thing about being just an editor I suppose. Now I can dedicate more time to my own personal writing.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 pm

It’s awhile before there are no sounds more than nature. I have to walk off the small little path that wound through the trees and even then I have to walk for about twenty-five minutes. It’s not really that much, just far enough out where I couldn’t hear the sounds of cars rolling out of the parking lot and onto the street.

When I make it to that place where all I can hear is birds, I sigh, a smile widening on my lips. I find a nice pine tree that’s dropped all its needles. I sit in the needles, the brown little things making a nice bed for me to sit on. I open my book, letting the small phone fall somewhere in the bed as I begin to read.

Before I know it, a long amount of time has passed through the pages of my book. I can’t believe I’m almost through. It’s so captivating that it’s hard to put the book down. Of course, every thirty minutes or so, I would set the book down. I had to give myself some time to actually use my legs. I scramble to my feet, making a circle around a group of smaller trees that are grouped closer together than the others. It’s just enough walking to keep the pain out of my knees ad butt from sitting too long.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 pm

I checked the time and sighed. I didn't want to make it seem I'm on top of her but I just felt I needed to check on her every now and then. It is the right thing to do I suppose.
    I picked up my desk phone and dialed my cellphone.

Ring....Ring...Ring..

I started to doodle on my calendar sheet that was on my desk as I waited for her to pick up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

I had begun walking the trees once more when I heard the quiet rings of the phone. I make my circle hurriedly, hoping to catch it while it’s still raining. I’m only assuming that it’s her. She had other people that might be calling her.

When I make it back to the leaves, I realize that I can’t find my phone at all. It’s somewhere in the browns of nature. I feel around, my hands hitting on something hard as the ringing ends. I find it, but it seems too late. How would you call someone back on such a thing? I fiddle with it a moment before sighing and giving up. Maybe she would call back.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:30 pm

The phone kept on ringing, no answer yet, then ...

Hi this is Monica, sorry I'm not able to answer the phone but you are more than welcome to leave a message and your number. I will get back at you as soon as I am available. Thank you

I sighed, and tried again. I hoped this time she would answer or else I would be starting to get worried.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 pm

The vibrations in my hand startle me as I see a name pop up o the screen. “Office” It’s simple and it tells me all I need to know. I’m worried for a moment that she may be mad, but then I realize who I’m talking about. I smile quietly before pushing the small answer button on the phone. I wait a moment before I hear the sound of breathing.

“Hello?” I speak into the phone, quietly, wondering if she’ll be able to even her me as I talk.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:42 pm

The phone rang, but didn't ring for too long. I heard a hello, sounded just like Faith's. A small smile formed on my lips and answered back. "Hey, I was just checking up on you. If you were okay, wanted something to drink, eat?" I asked her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm

There’s very little pause in between my words and hers. She seems antsy, almost like me not picking up didn’t exactly settle her nerve. I giggle quietly at the thought.
    “I’m fine, I lost the phone in the leaves” I run a hand through my hair as I sit back down. I would head back soon. Actually, I decided to head back now.

“I’m not hungry or thirsty, but I’d like to see your office. I’m heading back soon. Don’t stop working though, I’ll find you” I smile as her as I pull the book from where it had been sitting. I stand silently, before pushing myself back toward the exit of the trees.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 pm

I smiled, "Alright then. Just ask the receptionist who's at the front desk. He will be able to help you easily just in case."
    We hung up and I check some writings for tomorrows edition. When you worked for a publisher that liked to keep things up to date, you would have to always have things done ahead of time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 pm

She hangs up without a goodbye. I grunt quietly, wondering if that’s normal. I take in a deep breath, shoving the phone in my pocket. I’m quiet as I walk. I dance quietly through he woods until I get back to the actual trail. I take my time, knowing that she’ll probably be busy for awhile. When I come out of the forest, it’s getting dark.

I’m quiet as I walk slowly through the parking lot. I don’t notice the shadows behind me moving. I’m smiling as I walk toward the building. It’s large and the way it towers over the rest of the world it seems. I’m quiet, wondering who actually owned the building that she worked in.

A moment later, there’s only darkness. I scream as something wraps around my throat. I feel the heavy breathing of something on the back of my neck as I am pulled down toward the ground.

“Do you really think I wouldn’t be able find you, bitch?” The voice sends a chill up my spine as I try to get free.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am