Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 8 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 8 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

I checked the time and I didn't believe it should take that long for her to find her way up. I called the reception and asked if she has appeared. Turned out there has been no show. This had me slightly uneasy. Could it be that she ran away? I sighed and I decided to go downstairs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 pm

There’s silence a moment as I try to pull away. The grip on the back of my head is rough as he drags me across the hard concrete. I kick, hard, but it seems to be to no avail. I hear the laughing of someone else but who, I don’t know. Someone new or the man from before that had found me. I can barely breathe as I feel a dark cloth being pulled over my head and I’m picked up.

“You’ve only been gone a day; you think it’ll be hard to get you back if you run off again? I’m not stupid, I’ve got people all over the city” He spits on me, I feel it as it slides down my neck and chest. I let out a scream, but it’s muffled, and I feel something hit me, quieting me down to a whimper.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I headed walking outside, I asked one of the guards to walk along with me, was having a bad vibe about all this. I looked around and it was already getting dark. This was the thing about my job, I never realized how the time would fly. I cursed at myself. How could I have allowed so much time with out checking up on her? I pointed towards some shadows that wasn't all too far away. "I see something over there." The guards nodded and we headed towards there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 pm

He silences me, and I whimper. I can’t take this. I couldn’t go back. I fight, but they throw me in the back of the car. I don’t know what kind; I just know that it’s dark now. I feel a blanket being thrown over me.

“You’re stupid for running off. I’ll be sure the let the trapeze man have you before I get you” He gives a rough laugh as he slams the trunk door down. I scream, but the darkness engulfs me. I curl up into a ball, not knowing if I’ll ever see anything more than darkness again.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm

The guards start following and see what happen. One of them pulls out a gu and stars shooting at the car.
    "Watch it! She's in the car, aim for the tires." I yelled at the guard. I too would be shooting but I wasn't carrying a weapon. I shouldn't have allowed her to be on her own. I got my phone to call the cops.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

I hear quieted yells from outside as try to kick the trunk. I had to get out. I was shaking, and I hear the sounds of yelling and gunfire as the car begins to move. I roll over, scrambling to get into the feeble position. I don’t want to die; I don’t want shot.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

The guard who was shooting managed to hit a tire. The other one was on the radio, "It's a green car, and impala, possibly an 07...It has no license plate. Back up now." I could hear him calling through, i reported the same thing to the cops on the other line. Gave them the address so they could star forming road blocks.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I hear the sound of a tire exploding right under me. This wasn’t good. Police, I could hear sirens. They would get away, they always did. I hear shouting and then there’s nothing. I’m too afraid. I just curl up into my ball and block everything out. All of this, because of me. Now there would be questionings, and doctors, and everyone would be looking at me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I could see from the distance that the cops were starting close in from ahead. They wouldn't have much place to go so the car stopped and the men who were in it didn't have time to take Faith along because that would slow them down. Only place they had to go was through the woods. I got in the car with the guards so I could be there once they would have that trunk opened.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 pm

For awhile, all I can hear is silence. Really, there’s so much going on that I just can’t take it. For all I knew, I could be dead; it wouldn’t really matter to me. Going back to the circus would be just as bad as death, if I even survived the beatings I knew I would receive.

Before I knew what was happening, I was thrown forward, my head hitting something hard that was rolling around with me. I shriek, grabbing at my head. I can tell the car has stopped. There’s shouting from the men that took me, I can hear the ringleader. He shouts orders to regroup at the cirque, wherever that is now. He’ll be back, I know he will.

I’m not even sure how far we’ve gotten away from the business. I hope it’s not too far, but I know that if I’ve ever let out of this damn truck y hopes will most likely be dashed.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

The cops were doing a quick each inside the car, one of them opened the trunk,. I was already standing in front. I saw her laid there and out of just instinct I pulled her into my arms. For some reason, more than normal I had feared of losing her. I know I didn't know her well but I didn't want any harm to happen to her, and plus...I am watching over her, I am trying to help her... "Are you okay? Are you hurt?' I asked her as I pulled away a bit to get a look at her, making sure she was fine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 am

I hear the small sound of the pump releasing the lock of the trunk. I’m still curled up into a ball. I see sunlight pull through the cracks in my arms. I’m yanked out of the trunk, the sounds of worried voices and sirens becoming apparent. I look to the girl, worry in my eyes. I’m so afraid, even when I look to her it’s hard not to see the ringleaders face. I don’t speak, I can’t. I don’t know why, but even when my head yells at me to look into the girls eyes and tell her I’m alright, I can’t. I look to the ground, defeated by my own fear, but I can’t help it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

The cops closed in, they wanted to take her in for some questions. I shook my head. Without me she wasn't going to be left alone. I knew I would have to call in a few favors to allow this, and make sure she is kept at my house but I believe it is something I could manage to get done.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 pm

My eyes are closed as I press into her. I don’t want to listen to the men who want me to come down to the police station. I can see there’s a local Television station here recording something. Something tells me it’s been more than just a few minutes. I turn back realizing how much I don’t want to be here. I can’t do this anymore. I’m never going to be safe.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 am

"Don't worry, we are going home." I whispered in her ear. I pulled away from the growing crowd and the guards from my work place guided us towards the car and drove back to the mansion/office. I saw her sitting next to me as I held her close and instructed one of the guards to contact my attorney. I wanted to make sure she had some alone time first before anything else.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 pm

She tells me that we’re going home. She refuses those that are bombarding us with questions and I just walking with her, wherever she leads me. I don’t bother looking up, it’s all just a blur anyway. I’m crying, and I can’t stop myself. I try the moment I notice it, but it’s to no avail.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

After some, we managed to get to my home. I held the door opened for her and locked the door once she was inside. I looked at her for a while. I wanted to tell her how I was frightened to losing her, but I did not want to .. well hell I don't know what I wanted to prevent. Maybe get to emotional, or scare her off. Her wanting to be strong and not have me worry? What ever it was I kept quiet for a bit. Took a deep breath in. "You are safe for now. We will be packing later and find shelter elsewhere." I decided to turn around and head towards my studio.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

This was my fault. I shouldn’t have resisted. I should have went to the man. I wasn’t going to let her leave her home because of me. I had been here for a day and I was causing so much hell. I take in a deep breath as I hear the deadbolt lock. I don’t know what exactly to do, but I can barely keep myself standing. Sleep seems like a good thing. I don’t wait, stumbling toward the room that had been mine the night before.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

In my studio I had a basement latch door where I had kept a few things that I had hoped i wouldn't have needed to use. Some things in the past that were preferred to leave it as so, but with the current situation it seemed like the best thing to do was the following. I spent most of the night packing the necessary things I believed would be best. We would be going first to a cabin i owned until I knew of a better spot to take her with me. Once everything was set it was already late. i went to my room to check on her for a bit and stood leaning against the door frame with my arms crossed looking at her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I wake up, many times during the night to dreams. Not dreams per say, but nightmares. They awaken me from sleep,, sweating and crying. Fear overwhelms my body, but I care nothing of it. I take in deep breaths, simply rolling over, closing my eyes, and once again, falling back into a dreadful sleep of nightmares and fear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 pm