Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Danny
Mayday
6 posters

Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay)

Mayday
    Mayday

Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay) - Page 7 Empty Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay)

Post by Mayday Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basic plot:

On the outskirts of an over-populated, crowded city there lies a village. This is a little village, with only a few houses scattered around what is basically a large field with some gravel roads and one general convenience store in the middle. Normal citizens from the city dare not creep here, for the tales of madmen and the ghosts that haunt this place surround it and engulf it in a security blanket of sorts. The truth, of course, is yours to discover. In this little village, there lives a select community of people, all with powers. Most are teenagers, with there only being a few elders to guide them on their way. There are also ghosts; the paranormal beings who foretell strange occurrences and, this time, have predicted the end of the world. It's a heavy burden to bear for these teenagers, but now they're all set to battle with the darkness slowly rolling across the land (think of The Neverending Story). This blackness brings with it demonic entities that shriek and can scare the living daylights out of you. Not only do these people have to deal with this doomsday stuff, but meddling citizens of the city as well. And some of these meddling people can cause more havoc than good.

Roles (just expand upon these at your whim):
    The teenage mutant/superpeople: Danny, May, Adaliea, Dawn, Echo, Dante, Grace
    The Elders:
    The ghosties:
    Refugees from villages destroyed by this Darkness: Kristina
    Meddling city dwellers:
    NPCs: Elder Aldric, Elder Territa

WARNING- I haven't role played in god knows how long, which may explain how shitty my posts may or may not be. Please, if you decide to join, bear with me. That is all.

Mayday OVER AND OUT

Last edited by Mayday on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay)

Post by Mercy Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 am

ooc - what I miss... v.v...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay) - Page 7 Empty Re: Humanity can be quite meddlesome (Open Roleplay)

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 am

Ooc - Well that battle between the big guy (one of Murdoch's Inquisitor's) just finished. We're kinda having a meeting right now between the gang to see our next course of action. The meeting just started a couple of posts ago.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 am

Stumbling forward, drunken hiccups past my lips. I sigh, lighting another cigarette as I see a group gathered a little up ahead. I roll my eyes, making my way towards them.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

What the hell had I just missed? I shake my head a bit, clicking my tongue.

Taking a long drag of my cigarette, I pop my hip out to one side, suddenly bored with the situation, the weed had started to kick in and I found myself spacing out -- more than usual.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 am

Danny looked away from Grace as she shot him a glare. His head was down in disappointment. Moreso the disappointment in himself. If Danny had just stayed there, Grace wouldn't have been angry at him. That's what he hated the most. The fact that Grace was angry. In his mind, Danny gave himself a couple of punches. Stupid. I'm so stupid!! Why can't I do anything right?! he asked himself in anger. Grace had been the only girl Danny had liked, or fallen for, or seen as anything other than a mother or sister, and he didn't know how to act. Danny has thought girls had liked a man to run into battle and fight, but clearly he was wrong. Then again, there isn't too much someone can like about you if you get yourself killed. Danny sighed, took a brave step into the small circle that had gather, and listened.

The gang was talking about their course of action. Should they stay or leave? Then a though occurred to Danny. "What about the villagers? We can't just leave them. These kids are too young to fight, most of them haven't even mastered their powers yet. We can't just leave them to get attacked. Should we evacuate them? Get them to find another place to stay safe, while we stay to fight?" The village was the reason Danny was fighting in the first place. Not because he thought it was cool, or macho, but because he refused to stand by ilde as watch those kids get hurt. He look around to see their expressions, try to figure out what they were thinking.
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 pm

BIC: I wake up and elicit a groan. Everything aches, some parts of my body actually hurt and... I'm not human yet. I shift back into human form and bite back a scream, biting so hard a little trickle of blood escapes from the lips.

"Goddamn." I mutter and slowly bring myself up on my elbow. Slowly, very slowly, I sit up and close my eyes, breathing deeply and trying to figure out exactly where I'm injured. Before going into my injuries indepth, I cautiously expand my mind to listen in. Sounds like peace-talk time. The twins (bastards blocking me from their minds) as well as Danny and Kristie, and somebody walking up. I can't take in too many details; gotta heal a little bit first.

Once more, I concentrate. I can feel the fractures in my bones and start shifting, carefully, nerve ends and muscle tissue as well. God it hurts. Not sure if hurts even begins to describe it. After I've healed the major internal injuries I sort of just kerplunk onto the ground and lay there, wheezing. It's going to be a while before I get my energy back.

Minutes later (I think; I'm not particularly good at keeping track of time) I once more bring myself up on my elbows, then onto my knees, and finally onto my feet. Wobbling a bit and barely keeping my balance, I stumble over to a partially destroyed hut and start searching for the injured. I'll go over to the gang having their meeting in a bit...

I wake up, unaware I had even passed out against a pile of rubble.
    "Are you actually kidding me?" I growl and get up again, using the pile as support. Still leaning, I reach my mind out, probing. It seems the Elders massed together and got the inhabitants out and away from the action, the older kids helping out. Good, I think to myself. Less worry for me. Minor injuries, from the information I gather, but nothing anywhere near serious or life threatening. Good.

Elder Territa, we're all good here- not sure how injured, but we're alive. The attacker has fled for now, but we have reason to believe it may return. Please stay in place for now. We are trying to figure out the best course of action. I try to send the message directly to the Elder's mind but I am quite weak and some of it leaks. Oh bloody well.

Keep walking, I think to myself, no point in stopping now. I finally stumble upon the group and just sit on the ground. Way too much energy expended on just walking over here.
    "Anything decided yet?" I question, out loud, trying to keep my voice strong and from shaking. I ace it.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 am

Dante regards the two new arrivals critically; the Shapeshifter seems ok enough, but given that she only took part in a little bit of the battle, that is to be expected. She distracted the Inquisitor, but on her own, she would be next to useless against him. The other girl is one that was not in the fight, and Dante's and Graces enhanced senses - they're still using their abilities, even now; you can never be too careful - can pick up the stench of alcohol, tobacco and some controlled substance on her breath. Well. That settles that; she's no threat, given how much toxins she takes in if she's smoking a cigarette, weed and drinking heavily at the same time. Likely the poisons she's pumping into her American-trash body will kill her before Dante gets the chance. As such, he ignores her. What's going on would likely go over her head anyway.

"Nothing is decided yet," he says, but regards Daniel as if he's an idiot...which, given all that's happened today, seems to be what the evidence is telling him. "If it is unsafe for my sister and I to leave in case we get ambushed," he says coldly, "What makes you think the old and the young will fair any better? If they leave, they will be ambushed and captured. If they stay, they might be captured. At least if they stay, we can keep an eye on them. And here, you have the home court advantage. You know the area...as little as that is worth, it is something." He shakes his head a touch scornfully. "A last stand may sound heroic, but all it does is get people killed. Use your brain before speaking, Daniel." Grace shoots him a surprised look at that; it is unlike Dante to insult somebody so openly...then she raises an eyebrow, and Dante dislikes where her mind may be going. The last thing he needs is Grace thinking he's jealous. He'd never hear the end of it.
    "I apologise," he amends, "But splitting up the children from their...protectors...would not do any good whatsoever."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Danny looks at Dante with a bit of anger in his eyes. He was no commander or strategist, just a kid trying to do what's best for everyone; he didn't like being chastised for something out of his power really. "Well they can't be safe here! Look at this damage," Danny pointed out. "If they go with the Elders, they should be okay. Hell, we can go with them if we have too. There also won't be an area to know if they show up again." Danny tried to plead his case, but got angry with himself for not being able to convey what he was thinking. It didn't help that Danny actually thought of Dante as a friend, so when Dantr insulted Danny, he lost it. He hears Dante's apology, but the words don't register. "Fine! What the hell do I know?!?" Danny almost shouted before he turned his back and started to walk away. "Let me know when you come to a decision." Danny's voice sounded different. It wasn't often that he got upset over something.

Danny turned a couple of corners before stopping at the rubble of a building that had fallen. Part of the wall still stood, the bricks dusty and rough from the destruction. Danny starred at the wall, angry. His fists clenched, Danny snarled before he shot up his hand and quickly brought it down in a slicing motion. Water from a nearby puddle rose and followed his hand, only the water attacked the wall, cutting through part of the brick. Danny brought up his other hand and did the same thing. Danny grunted with every slash. Before long, there were a number of irregular slashes in the wall. Danny stopped swinging his arms, slouched over, panting. Danny closed his eyes, before spinning in a low circle and pushing his arms forward as he stopped (aimed towards the wall). As the water followed Danny as he spun, it now pushed against the wall with such force that it fell to the floor, crumbling. Danny shouted as the water hit the wall. With a lot of his frustration out, Danny sat with his head in his hands.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 pm

I sit down on the ground next to the little spirit girl who follows me around constantly.

Her name is Rosa.

I turn to her and roll my eyes, "Can you believe these weirdos?" I use telepathy to communicate with Rosa, it's how I communicate with all my spirits actually.

Rosa puts out my cigarette and I growl a bit.

The fuck was that for?

Will you focus, for god sake? There is obviously something of importance going on and all you do is sit on your lazy bum all day and get high.

Fuck off, Rose I grit my teeth, putting my flask away and I stare at Rosa. Rosa was an old spirit, just stuck inside a young body. She shook her head at me, and raised an eyebrow. I clicked my tongue once and sighed, Fine, but they probably won't want me around... No one ever does.

Oh quit your pity party already Rosa pinches my leg and I jump a bit.

"Ow!" I cry out, then stop as soon as I realize that everyone was getting down to business.

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

"You speak a lot. A lot more than I think is needed. I'm not one for speaking eloquently or refining my speeches. I'm more for doing, to be honest." I aim the quip at Dante. You have to agree, the dude talks a shiteload. I turn my head slightly and then just follow Danny with my eyes. We're all frustrated (except maybe for the twins... Dante especially) and I can understand his actions. Although I don't feel such a need as he does.

I slowly, very slowly, stand up and wobble a bit before regaining balance.

"I'm going to consult with some ghosties. Maybe they'll have something more to offer." Announcing this, I begin walking off toward the little temple type thing, more of an altar really, we have in the village where the ghosties happen to like hanging out at.

Hulloooooooo, I let echo around telepathically. It's a little easier to control now, but still leaks into the air where I don't wish for it to go. Oh wells.

Makayla... a soft voice whispers and I smile, taking a seat in the soft dirt right in front of the altar. It's been a little while since I've been here, but somebody's been taking care of the ghosties' hangout. There are fresh, sweet-smelling flowers scattered about in bunches and the stone making up the altar is clean of dirt and bird shite (which is a serious problem, I can tell you that). It's calming.

I need- well, we need help. You know that thing that attacked us before? The Inquisitor shite? Yeah, it escaped. We didn't defeat it or anything and now I'm worried that it's going to come back.

Inquisitor... a ghostie echoes, and I can here the voices of others murmuring in the background.

Yeah, Inquisitor. And god, we're all frustrated. I'm frustrated with the situation, mostly, and then with the twins' arrogance. They've always rubbed me the wrong way and-

The twins? I hear a deeper ghostie voice ask and I nod.

Yeah, Grace and Dante. I know it's prejudice and I know other people of the village have rubbed me the wrong way before -hell, I think to myself, most people rub me the wrong way- but it's annoying me, being added on to the situation. I don't know what to do, what to even suggest. I want to get everybody away, as far away as possible from this place, somewhere safe. But really, where the hell is safe? There's the goddamn Darkness thing coming, the Inquisitor on the loose, and I just don't know wh-

The city. I balk at the idea and shut up for a second. The city, the bleeding city of fools who are either prejudiced against us or too curious for their own good? Oh, fuck no.

But the people of the city hate us and what and who we are. We sure can't request their assistance. We just can't, it wouldn't work. How could it work? I bite my lip, trying to see what the ghosties were so clearly envisioning. I couldn't, not with my past history.

Hide amongst them. And that's the final communication before I feel the ghosties retreat into their murmuring world of indistinguishable words. Hide amongst city dwellers?..

I'm not sure if we're up for such a challenge.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I couldn’t get over the arrogance in Dante. It was pretty clear before hand that he was strong minded, but the level of insults and his attitude is grossly uncalled for. The way he was speaking to me, Danny, the others.. Like it would be best if we just kept out mouths shut because our voice was literally eating at his brain. He’s definitely not as friendly as I thought a couple minutes ago.. So why the hell is he still here? If all he desires is to make those around him, only trying to help, miserable and make them feel like morons.

“Do not, condescend me every again.” I said, placing myself right in front of Dante. “Do I look like an idiot to you? Do I seem uneducated? Do we? We must, because you speak down to us as if we were. People making suggestions as to a course of action are nothing to shoot them down for. If you feel they weren’t the best suggestion, say why and be done with it. Your language is uncalled for, and your arrogance is truly nauseating. You are not a leader, and you are no ones parent, so get off your high horse and learn how to speak to people with respect. No one here has shown you ill treatment, so why would you think it just to speak to us like you have?” I asked, not sure whether or not it was rhetorical or not. I’m not one to start a feud.. Or go at someone like that in any situation. But the way he was acting really got under my skin. Who the hell does he think he is? We’ve got a sister with raging emotions, and a brother who thinks his word should be law. No.. this is definitely not the place I should be considering.

I felt a sharp pain in my ear, well, more the entire side of my head actually. I didn’t show it in any way, but God did it hit hard. It was starting, and the more I left it alone the harder it would be to deal with it when I do. It was time for me to leave, either for a short time or forever. I guess keeping in contact may be a courteous thing, though I’m not sure what good it would do. For now, I’d be in the city close by. There is a safe house in every city, and it would only take me a short while to locate it. There, I’d be safe until it was time to get back on the road in the search.

I walked away from Dante and Grace, without so much as looking at their faces for an expression or response. I was talking to Dante.. But I’m sure that loud mouth sister would take any chance to pop up into a conversation and yell at someone. I found May, standing there.. Almost like she was having a conversation with herself. Certainly a weird kid, but so far she’s the most tolerable.

“May,” I called, hoping not to startle her, ”I’m leaving. However I’d like to give you something, to contact me should you need to.” I pulled out from around my neck, beneath my suit a silver chain. Simple, nothing special or unique about it’s make. I handed it to her with one hand, while my other I used to show I had another one just like it around my neck still. “They’re sister chains. Blessed – please don’t ask what by – to be identical in every way, forever. They must always look the same. If you were to make a scratch on one, one identical to that scratch would show up on the other in the same place. This is how we’ll use them.. For an emergency, just break it. Mine will break and I’ll know that something is wrong. Although.. I won’t be in the city for long. A week at most, after that I’ll be long gone and calling for me won’t do any good.”
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

"I do agree, I'm quite odd, but I was just having a wonderful conversation with some ghosties that may or may not have been helpful." I respond to her thoughts as I hear Kristie approaching me. I'm getting a little better at tuning her out, but don't quite have the energy to give a crap about that right now.

As she explains the whole necklace deal, I kind of smile a little. I like this girl, she's a little bit of a rest from all of the normal craziness around here. Then I register what she says about heading out to the city.

"Listen, I don't understand the details of why you're leaving and can't stay long. But... maybe you can help, even for the short while you're around," I pause for a second, really mulling it over. How will the others take it, this city idea? I didn't care all too much about the twins (they weren't even an official part of the village) but it was important that the Elders agreed and some of the older kids as well, or else they'd all be pretty jaded about it, "I have this idea, that the ghosties talked with me about, about moving everybody into the city as normal humans. Undercover and everything. I know a few of the older kids will have no problem with it, and some have shielding abilities. I can mentally block some of them, as well as some of the telepathic Elders. I'm not sure if it's such a good idea, but it doesn't feel good inside to just... leave everybody here."

I stop and sort of sigh. I feel a little disgusted with myself, as if I'm almost pleading. God, I hate begging or pleading. I'd rather just get the job done myself, if anything.

"Granted, I'd have to confer with everybody, but... I don't see much in the ways of other options. Our village lies in rubble and that Inquisitor thing can come back any second." And I can't allow for my family, these people, to be destroyed. Not like.. no, I can't.

"I have to say, the idea of this necklace thing is pretty rad." I add in, looking at it in my hand.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 am

Dante's calm, flat face doesn't falter one iota; he sometimes forgets that his flat tone can offend people...and he also forgets that other people his age are remarkably prickly. Tell them that they're wrong, and you get a lecture on not being arrogant before they storm off in a tantrum. The fact that he has to pander to these ingrates is grating already, but it is the logical thing to do, so he must do it. They've all stormed off, thinking they have the last word...but the last word winning an argument is for five year olds. Only twice in that entire exchange did he actually even slightly insult them...but humans remember the harm and not the help. Had he and Grace not shown up, as far as they're concerned, they would have been done for...where's the gratitude for that? These small-village morons have no knowledge of strategy or tactics, and yet they think that they are on the same level as an "evil" mastermind such as himself? Pathetic. Grace shoots him a 'what-the-hell?' look, and Dante raises an eyebrow. He was his usual, calm, collected self. They were the ones that decided to get up in arms when he told them something they didn't want to hear.

He turns on his heel and stalks away; these cretins were a distraction. Now that he has an idea on their personalities and powers, he can safely assess their threat levels.
    Daniel...now Daniel is an Aquamancer, which would usually be a problem. However, his heroic tendencies make him easy to predict and bait, and he is likely to make the same mistakes that heroes have for hundreds of years. He has no sense of self-preservation, which could make him a determined enemy, but his affection for Grace would also probably hold him in check. All things considered, Dante gives him a threat rating of B; powerful, but easy to predict and manipulate.
    The Shapeshifter; She is obviously not constrained to real animals, so that could be a problem. Judging by how quickly she healed, it will be tough to take her down, but if he's any judge, given her attitude and her actions in the battle, she's fairly sluggish - and, given her comments, she just charges straight in without a plan - and not a team player. Powerful, and not easily manipulated, but manageable given her inability to work in a team. He'd give her a threat ranking of A.

The stoner? He has no clue what her powers are, but given her propensity to pump toxins into her system and her death-grip on her tobacco and alcohol, she's not even worth considering as a threat. Obviously he will keep an eye on her, and change the assessment depending on what he sees, but at the moment, he gives her a C.
    And that brings him to the Weathermancer. Headstrong, determined and obviously extremely powerful. She isn't going to be easy to manipulate, but now he knows what presses her buttons, he can probably make it work. But still...she's the most dangerous. Threat ranking: S. She'd be an S+, if she knew these people well enough to work in a team....as it is, the partnership of her and Daniel is an S++ on its own. He will attempt to smooth things over later, once they have cooled down...for now, it is getting darker, and they still have much to do. For one, he has his little projects to oversee; The Inquisitors are all very well and good, but he needs something subtler. There's one in particular that he saw on TV once that he liked...God, he likes being English sometimes. The yanks would never have come up with this...he chuckles to himself as he stalks away, Grace in tow.

ooc:

I must say, though, that he only insulted Daniel and he apologised for that....I've had a look, and he never insulted you, Kristie Razz Oversensitive much? Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:17 am

After a while, Danny had had enough self loathing. He lifted his head from his hands and stood, sighing. What angered Danny the most was his lack of coomunication. He was trying to express his fear for the people in this village. Just trying keep everyone safe. And he hated arguments. Danny hated the idea of friends fighting over the stupidest things. Just something I'll have to work on, he sighed to himself. Walking from his spot, Danny head back into the forest. It was getting dark, but Danny knew his way around the woods like the back of his hand, not to mention the three quater moon would provide enough light where Danny was going.

As Danny walked into the forest, he listened to the natural sounds around him. Birds chirping, deers prancing about. It was soothing to listen to it. The cool air made goosebumps appear on Danny, but he liked it. The colour of the sky as the sun was setting was also comforting. Danny loved moments like this when he needed to cool off. As the lake came into view, Danny took off his shoes and socks, along with his shirt. He rolled up his jeans mid calf and walked into the lake. As the water touched his feet, shivers ran up and down his body. Taking a deep breath, Danny jumped into the cold lake, enjoying the weightless feeling of water.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm

OOC- I never said Dante insulted anyone xD I just stressed that he wasn't speaking to people with respect, he very arrogant. I guess you could say over sensitive.. Kristie, as I'm sure you've noticed before in our past roleplays, doesn't appreciate people who 'think' that they're better than everyone else lol. She doesn't let it go unheard; if someone's an ass, she'll be the first to tell you to your face. She's well.. an open minded bitch, lol.

Also, sorry about the delay guys. Pet crisis that needed to be dealt with. And for the spelling errors.. Using Wordpad still.

BIC-
    Uh.. I forgot she could hear what I was thinking. It's a hard thing to have to remember NOT to think about something.. If that's even possible. I doubt it. Anyways.. I smiled at her fascination to the necklace, most poeple just think I'm nuts. I've seen them work though.. So hopefully this one does as well. Not 'guarentee' sadly.
    "I would like to stay and help for a short while.. But it's really important I get away from here for the time being. Maybe you know why, or maybe not. If not, you just have to trust me." I paused, looking up at the sun and seeing that it was much closer to horizon than I would have liked. It wouldn't take more than a couple minutes to get to the city, but I don't feel comfortable traveling with so little daytime left. I needed to leave, now. Unless you've been to our village.. Seen us, what we do, you'd never know we lost our powers at night. I prefer for people to just think the weather is my only power, sometimes I even pretend to sleep at night to convinvce them so. Like a little secret I like to keep hidden until it absolutely needs to be exposed.. Having a surprise up your sleeve is always something to value.

"Only, if it's an emergency. Tell the others that I said goodbye, and that I left due to my own reasons. Saying I took off in a panic rush.. Just, isn't what I'm looking for. Keep the necklace to yourself." With that, I stood off to the side of her. Took one last look at the sky and.. Off. Shooting from the earth like a rocket, leaving yet another, but much much smaller, grater in the ground around where my feet once were. I didn't fly very high; staying below the clouds but high enough so that I would be out of anyone's view from below unless they looked up for a while. Humans though.. Oblivious. It wouldn't be an issue. I doubt I'd stand out much either, the things they were are.. Questionable, none the less.

I wonder how long it would be before the Inquisitor came back to that village. A day, a week, a month.. Maybe an hour or two. They've got strong fighters though, I'm positive they could get by now that they know what to expect, somewhat. A strategy to take out the Inquisitors efficiently. I have faith in their abilities to shut up and work towards the same goal; living. It's definitely a.. mixed, bunch of people living together though. May.. She's very intelligent, but getting people to believe her by what 'ghosties' said is a near impossible chance. She's the type to go underestimated until you really piss her off. That other girl I didn't really get to meet, but she looked older, so probably strong.. Wishful thinking. Danny is strong, and a lot more power in himself that he gives himself credit for. Grace.. No opinion, other than the emotional loud mouth that likes to play mother to Danny.. Ha, or the nagging wife. Maybe that's why Dante was so harsh on Danny.. I'm not the only one that notices it. As for Dante.. His personality leaves a lot to be desired, but he knows what he's doing. I always have a strange admiration for someone that can, well, kick that much ass. Still, he needs a serious attitude adjustment.

As for the day in general.. It was upsetting that I was no where near closer to finding out who was behind this 'darkness'. The Inquisitor was a waste, as it takes people alive.. Prisoners isn't something whoever this is showed to be a fan of. Slaughter and move on, that's the only thing I've seen them do. Maybe the next hand ful of Metahumans I run into will have more information for me. Here's hoping, as I finally see the outside of the city clear enough to make my decend. Only a couple blocks to the safehouse; soon I'd be able to rest safely. I lifted my hand to my ear, on the side of my head that had originally begun to hurt a few minutes ago. Blood was dripping, a very small amount.. But it was there. I sighed, "Sooner, better than later."
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

OOC: I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY OH GOD YOU GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO HATE AND KILL ME and yadda yadda yadda. First/last day of freedom for a long while, so herp a derp, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

BIC: I stare after Kristie as she sets off, quick like a bullet, my mouth and mind staying shut. When she's but a speck in the sky, I look down at the necklace again and ponder what it could possibly be or mean. She seemed sincere, and what she was telling me felt sincere. With a shrug, I put it on over my head and tuck it securely into my shirt, between my breasts.

"Now comes the fun part." I murmur aloud to myself and begin walking toward one of the intact huts as I try to pull more strength toward my aching body.

I have a plan for this village, but we sure as hell need to get together quickly to discuss it and get a move on it. I don't fancy us sitting around like ducks just waiting for something to happen. We're leaving the village. With that broadcast going off in every which direction in the village, I cut off the link, letting the message sort of telepathically hover. God, I'm exhausted; my muscles are screaming at me to sit down, lay down, sleep. My brain feels like it's going to explode, both from the pounding headache and all of the thoughts behind the headache.

"Why the fuck am I so weak." I growl, angry now. Stepping into the hut I finally sit, leaning against a wall, and wait, planning strategies.

It's not going to be easy to leave, and get everybody else to leave. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for the kids who have only ever known this village, and even for those who have known other things it isn't going to be easy. Not after the relatively peaceful atmosphere of the place. No, not even I want to leave and intermingle with the normal humans. Can't imagine any of us special people who would like to. With that thought I close my eyes. A little rest, just closing my eyes, it won't hurt, aye? Just a little bit...

Everything becomes dark as the world of slumber claims my attention, for the time being.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Ooc - Small post to get this thing on the role! This is a good one, I can feel it!

Bic - Danny floats on his back, listening to the birds sing and the sun set. The ice water creates goose bumps all over his body, but Danny enjoys the gentle lapping of water. With a gasp, Danny forces his head down and swims towards the dark depths of the lake. Fish scatter from their spots as Danny moves closer to their location. While most people would have risen up for more air, Danny can stay for longer (seeing as how he used less energy to swim in water). However, the thought that pushed through into Danny's mind caught him off guard and he found himself letting out a fair amount of air. Using his water bending, Danny forced himself to the surface, gasping for air. He rubbed his eyes free of water. "Leave the village? It's what they decided?" He breathed to himself. Honestly, that really wasn't the outcome he expected. He swam towards the shore, not really taking him time. He was more than curious to see what everyone had to say (especially considering how angry he was and how he stormed out.

As he walk onto the beach, the water seemed to stay in the water, rather than dripping off his body. Danny put on his clothing as quickly as he could before jogging back towards the village. It didn't take too long for him to reach it and he was quickly searching for May. "May!" he called out, looking through streets. After a couple of minutes, Danny found her laying by the destroyed hut, her eyes closed but still breathing. Not the most ideal situation, but better than finding her dead. Danny kneeled beside her, placed his hands in a puddle, and raised them to her head. The water glowed, not really healing her, but releaving the pain in her body. "May? What's going on?" His voice was gentle, not wanting to overwhelme her. He looked around, searching for someone walking around. His mind went to Grace again.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm

ooc - Come on! Really?!? Sad panda is now sad! I hope you're all happy!
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

OOC: Nuu Danny, don't be a sad panda!

BIC: "Hi." I murmur and sigh a little bit, feeling better when Danny and his voodoo-water powers sap some of the pain from my body.

"Thanks. And a shiteload of things." I finally answer, after a few moments of silence. Slowly opening my eyes, I need to blink a few times to once more become accustomed to the light of day. I look over at him. He's not looking all too bad for wear, although I do know that appearances can be deceiving.

"We have to move out as quickly as possible from the village. I-we can't have everybody here like a bunch of sitting ducks. We've got to head over and hide out in the city. Stick together, those who can shielding others from prying eyes," I pause, taking another breath, "and I want this all done by tomorrow morning." I stop talking as I see some kids amassing, answering my call. Good.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 am

ooc - I just want the others to come back so we can be a happy family that fights evil together!!!!!!!!! I also really think this role play can go far. We've already gone through 11 pages of awesome. I'm going to wait a bit and see if the others post.
    Mayday
    Mayday

Post by Mayday Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 pm

ooc: *nods head* I know Booger Hulk is a little busy with school BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE the others sadden me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Danny stands by May, his arms crossed at he watches some of the kids returning to the broken hut. Danny grumbles to himself as he thinks. Perhaps it'd be better if they didn't all leave. "Maybe, just the kids and the Elders," he responds to May. "The young ones need to grow up in safety and they can't survive without the Elders. They'd be too dangerous without them. But this is also their home. I don't know what to do," he speaks, looking up at the sky. He sighs.

As more kids show up, Danny notices the Elders standing behind them, their faces full of concern. "Is this the Darkness?" one of the kids ask. There was a pause before someone jumped him. "We don't know. Maybe, but we'll do everything we can to stop it," Danny tells the little girl before weakly smiling at her. He looks away before looking over the heads and noticing that Kristie, Dante, and Grace were all missing. "I'll be back May," he says before he walks through the destroyed town towards Dante's and Grace's house. He knocked, waiting for an answer, unsure if they were even home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:05 pm