Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 4 Empty Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting

Wars have come and gone. They have ravaged lands, destroyed cities, and ended the lives of thousands. However no war has ever come to match the ferocity of the war that began less than half a century ago. In a time where humans live among not-so-human beings, there was very little trouble. Such creatures as Vampires, Incubi, and Succubae are scarce therefore they go unnoticed by the majority of the populace.
    Despite all of this, the inquisition of Angels decided that having such vile creatures living among those that they were sworn to protect was unacceptable.
    Dark creatures became the target of hunters who sought to rid the world of all heathens. As such every creature was forced to either band together with others, in order to fight back, or fight for survival on their own.

You are one such creature; considered a threat to humanity. Like many you attempt to distance yourself from the violence by traveling but with our numbers diminishing, the hunters are closing in.
    While you are in the middle of one of your travels, you are ambushed by a clan of hunters. Despite having powerful abilities at your disposal, you can't fully control them yet. For that reason you are no match for creatures that are versed in the way of combat and have been killing your kind for generations now.
    Suddenly a figure appears and takes a stand against said hunters, helping you defeat them.

Once the dust has settled you are given a choice. Continue alone on your journey or follow behind this man and learn how to master your abilities.
    Which will it be?

Beginning: Just as the attack begins.

**Note: My settings suck. Please excuse the general crappiness of it.**

Last edited by Dream Rationally on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 4 Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Danny Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am

Danny smiled at her joke and chuckled a bit. "Alright, fair enough. You won't have to tell Yuki, I promise." Danny waited in his position as Harmony left the surrounding area. He listened to her footsteps leave the clearing even after she had vanished from sight. Once Danny was comfortable with her absence, he stood up and closed his eyes, searching for the same beast. He closed his eyes and looked, but this time when he opened them, they were still green. Either the beast didn't want to come out, or Danny wasn't doing something right. He shook himself a couple times before taking a deep breath and trying again. Same failure.

"Why can't I shift?!" Danny angrily asked himself. He ran a hand through his hair as he paced the clearing. Danny tried slashing the air, hoping that it might trigger something, but to no avail. "Why?! Can't?! I?! Shift?!" Danny yelled at himself with every slash. He stood there, now agitated in a very sloppy stance. As he began to pace again he noticed the long claw marks on the tree and a thought occurred to him.

Danny left the clearing, exploring the surrounding area in search for a new, suitable tree. As he wondered, he passed by paths and other small clearings, typical forest scenery, until he stood in front of a large oak. The tree was taller and wider than the one he had fallen out of, and was surrounded by other trees too. Danny smiled as he looked up at the trees. This oughtta do it, he thought to himself with a grin on his face. With the help from a near by tree, Danny scoured the oak and began to climb. Using his strength and agility to his advantage, Danny was close to the top in no time. This was definately higher up than the other tree. "Well, here goes nothing," Danny sighed to himself as he stood uptop the tree. Taking a leap of faith, Danny jumped from the tree and began falling through the tree, much like he had done the first time. Branch after branch he hit, the wind being knocked out of his, or his arm hitting against one of the thick branches. And every branch he hit, Danny had thought the wolf was going to come out, just like it did the first time.

Unfortunately for Danny, the wolf didn't come out and try to save him. Danny just continued to fall until his landed on his back in the hard ground. Danny lied in the ground, unable to move from the pain he was in. The wind was knocked out of him, so he was gasping for air. His left arm was broken, and he was bleeding from various place in his body. Danny closed his eyes and groaned from the pain his body was in. To anyone watching, he looked like an idiot who jumped out of a tree. He was only trying to find the beast again, only this time it didn't show up. After a few minutes of lying there, Danny forced himself up to a sitting position using the trunk of the tree to rest his back on.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 4 Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Harmony

The walk back towards the house was slow and casual. Harmony knew that she probably wasn't going to see Danny for an hour or two at the very least judging by how eager he had been to explore the forest. She knew that there was probably some other motive behind him staying behind but she wasn't going to go back to spy on him, no matter how easy that would have been for her to do. That just wasn't something that she would have been able to live with herself doing. It was none of her business what Danny got up to while he was out on exploring on his own. For now she was only going to busy herself with throwing some kind of meal together for the two of them when he did actually get back to the house from his little endeavor.

Upon getting back to the house Harmony moved to search through all of her drawers in the kitchen. There really wasn't much there, as she often found herself not eating for very long periods of time, but there seemed to be enough to make at least some kind of a meal.
    After getting the stove working she started to grill some chicken while she boiled some potatoes on another pot over a different burner. While all of this was cooking she turned and moved into her room, the one next to Danny's, to get into clothes that were less for running around outside and more for moving around the house comfortably. After changing into a light blue dress she moved back into the kitchen just in time to stop the chicken from over-browning on one side.
    Harmony absently started to wonder what her companion was getting up to out in the slowly darkening forest.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Danny sat against the tree, licking his wounds (metaphorically of course). As the pain slowly subsided, it was replaced with soreness. The type of sore your body gets the morning after a major workout. The kind that you never really wanted to move from. But he couldn't just sit there all night, he had to move eventually seeing as how Harmony would be waiting for him. As his body got to work healing his cuts, Danny got to work with his broken arm. Fortunately it wasn't protruding from his flesh, so Danny could work with it. Unwrapping the bandages around his right arm where his cut (which was now healed) used to be, he made a make shift sling to hold his arm. It would heal in a couple hours of course, but for now, this was the best he could do.

With his sling done, Danny stood with strain and a grunt. It was unpleasant, but Danny soon got over it. By this point the sun had completely vanished and the moon took its place. With Danny's enhanced vision, traversing through the woods wasn't a huge deal. He could still see fairly clear, not as well as if it were day, but still enough to see where he needed to go. After about twenty or so minutes, Danny could see the lights from Harmony's house. The sight made him smile as he wondered on over. It made him smile knowing that he had a home, even if it was for a bit. It knocked on the door, standing in the cool breeze of outside.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Ooc: I really don't know if I should post or not. I feel like an outsider here haha.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 pm

ooc; You're still in the cave with Yuki, so really, he's there waiting for you and you've pretty much missed nothing.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 pm

As I opened my eyes I couldn't really make out where I was or what I was looking at. The poison running through my veins blurred my vision even more. I could of been classified as legally blind. I could hear far away voices, barely audible as the poison almost speard throughout my body, creating more green, snake like patterns on my skin, highlighting my veins.

A strong light flashed before me, making me winch and my mind went into overdrive, trying to figure out if I'm in danger, but once I smelled smoke I realized that one of the creatures lit up a fire.

My legs couldn't hold my weight up anymore and all of a sudden I felt like I was free falling from the sky. It felt like for ever, it it really only took a split second for me to fall on my knees, then lie on the ground, resting my left cheek against the cold, slightly damp surface of the cave's floor.

So many thoughts were running through my mind. Where the hell am I? What is happening? Is this the end? Where the hell is the green haired man with the antidote that he promised me?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Ooc - Dream? Also, welcome back Shadow ^.^
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc: Yeah guys, sorry about the wait. My teachers have decided that the first two weeks are going to be very difficult ones. That and I've started up with rugby again so that takes up most of my evenings during the week.
    Also, welcome back Daylight! Very Happy
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Ooc: haha thanks Dream, hope everything is well and that this rp won't die..
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Harmony

As time slowly ticked by the young girl found herself growing more and more concerned. Danny had made it sound like he wasn't going to be out for very much longer yet an hour had already passed without any sign of him returning. She was actually just about to throw on her outside clothes so she could head out to look for him when there came a knock at the door. Immediately she made her way towards the door and opened it only to find a very different person than the one she had left in the forest a little more than an hour ago.

Harmony was surprised to say the very least. Shocked was probably a better word to describe the expression that moved across her face the moment Danny came into view at the door. For a brief moment she actually thought that he had gotten into a fight with someone or something. The thought very quickly disappeared though as she knew that if anything was going to attack him it was probably an Angel and there was no way that he could have fought one off on his own, especially seeing as he didn't have control over his ability to shift forms. As strong as he was, there was no way that he could fight off a fully fledged a Angel on his own.
    "What happened? Did you get attacked by something?" she asked while motioning for him to join her inside.

Yuki Terumi

By the time I had returned to the cave to check on the antidote I was brewing for the girl's much more potent poisoning, I found her collapsed on the ground having been drained of all of her energy. The poison was definitely doing a number on her.
    For a moment I looked between her figure and the pot of antidote that was sitting on the fire just about finished. It was time to make a choice between saving her or letting her slip out of my grasp. Such a thing normally would have been very arbitrary..as those under my guidance tended to die anyway..but this one was different. I felt as though she was worth saving despite the fact that I was going to have to go through quite a bit of trouble to bring her out of the severe toxin shock she had just gone into.

"Be calm..this is going to feel very strange." I spoke to the girl in a soft tone, though I wasn't sure whether she was going to be able to hear me at all in the state she was in. Either way the last thing I needed was for her to panic the moment she felt what I was going to do.
    I placed my left hand on the top of her head and closed my eyes for a moment. A slow cold began to move through me at the same time as a smile came to my lips. I had almost forgotten what death felt like..
    Moments passed and I could feel life flow back into the limbs of the girl. Of course I had not cured her completely but at least I had improved her chances of surviving the experience.
    With her more stable than before I reached across to take the bowl from the fire, so that I could place it on the cave floor.
    "You will need to drink this if you wish to live, demoness."
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 am

ooc: I apologize for my absence you guys, my professors decided that this year was going to be a hard one. I've hardly had any time to do anything other than work these last few weeks.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 am

ooc - I feel you. My profs are the same way.

bic - The light from inside the house caused Danny to squint as the door opened. His eyes quickly adjusted and he stood there with a smile of on his face. He realized how stupid he must look in front of Harmony right now. His hair gone every which way, various little cuts and bruises over his face and body, his arm in a makeshift sling. Obviously not the best he's ever looked. "I'm okay," he chuckled as he walk into the house. Since the door opened Danny could smell the delicious scent of dinner, but it wasn't until he was inside that it really overwhelmed him.

He winced as he walked up the stairs, bite down hard and grunted as he felt a sharp pain his his broken arm. For a second, Danny released his tension to breath before going back into his position. This arm was healing itself, which when involving a bone is never the most pleasant. After a couple minutes or so, Danny stood up straight, took off his makeshift sling, and had a sigh of relief as he moved his arm around. He turned to Harmony. "Sorry if this took you off guard. I was trying to recreate what happened when I fell out of the tree. I though, if it happened once, it's bound to come out. The only problem with that was...." he paused to look at himself. "The wolf didn't want to come out." He said and smiled.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Harmony

All of the worry that Harmony had felt the moment she set her eyes upon Danny's state disappeared the moment he explained what had happened, though that took a few minutes of him resting. His healing ability was quite remarkable even when compared to Yuki's and that was saying a lot. The younger girl took note of this and told herself that this piece of information was something she would pass on to Yuki as he would find it most interesting.
    For now though she found herself laughing quietly both in relief and amusement at what Danny had attempted to do while out in the forest alone.
    Sure it made sense but at the same time it was quite a stupid thing to do as a whole.

"The stage you're at right now is where the wolf will come out when your life is in danger..unintentionally and spontaneously. You need to give it time.." She spoke as she moved around the room getting the dinner together to where she could serve it onto plates. After doing that she quickly moved into her own room only to appear a few minutes later with a blanket that she handed to Danny.
    She smiled at his apology.
    "I thought I could leave you alone and then you go off and throw yourself out of a tree.." She chided him in a playful motherly tone. Swiftly she picked up the plates and brought them over to the table where they were going to have their meal.
    "Eat up, that healing probably dented those energy reserves of yours."

ooc; It sucks, doesn't it? Neutral
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:58 am

Danny watch as Harmony walked into the kitchen before he followed. The smell of food was enticing to say the least, but he refrained himself from picking at foods. He jumped up onto the counter and sat there, legs dangling inches from the floor (her counter being not as tall as expected) and watch, a small grin at his face. He hadn't seen someone work like this for ages. The way she danced around in the kitchen really was something interesting, picking up this, and stirring that. It was an art really, at least in Danny's eyes. He almost fell into a trance watching her before she left the kitchen for a moment to grab something in the other room. Danny remained on the counter. She spoke to him as she left to the room, so Danny called out after her.

"I don't want to wait any more!" Danny partly shouted simply so she could hear. He was half joking and serious. "I'd like to-" he stopped shouting as she came back into the room. "-to be of some use when this day arrives," he teased. "And thanks," he smiled as he grabbed the blanket from Harmony. Danny had felt bad letting Harmony do all the work, so as she moved the plates over Danny gather the cutlery (which took longer than expected considered he didn't really know where they were) and bring it over to the table. "Well that, my friend, is what you get from trusting me in a forest," he joked as he sat down and threw the blanket around his shoulders. Danny looked down at his food and waited a moment. It wasn't that he wasn't hungry, because he was starved, it was more the fact that he wanted to be more civil than he was the last time he ate with Harmony. Danny truly enjoyed his meal.

Half way through, Danny stopped and looked at Harmony. "I know you've lived alone for a bit and I... wanted to thank you for your hospitality... If there is anything I can do to help you out, or repay you just... let me know," he said with a half a smile before returning to his food.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:06 pm

I felt cold and alone, surrounded by the darkness inflicted by the poison. Even though my eyes were open, threatening to flutter shut, I saw nothing.
    A warm hand touched my forehead and a strange feeling took over my body, and I could feel my soul, or what was left of it, being pulled away.

I do not fear death. This feeling as all too familiar to me. Yet I did not want to die at the state that I was in, paralysed and defenceless. Has this mad decided to pity me and end my suffering..? Or will he cure me like he did the werewolf..?
    So many questions flooded my mind, but I knew one thing for sure. This is not how I am going to die.

And as if reading my thoughts, I felt a gentle wave of life swimming through my veins, coursing it's way though my body. This man has plans for me.
    As I felt my soul being pushed back into my lifeless body, the darkness started to disappear. Slowly, I could make out where I was and who was kneeling on the floor, leaning over me. I could not make out what the green haired man said, but as my eyes laid upon the bowl, my instincts kicked. 

Making a fool out of myself, I tried to crawl on the floor. I do not think i have ever needed to make such an effort at crawling all my life. Both lives that is.
    Somehow I finally managed to reach to the bowl, my chest rising and falling violently. When I could finally controlled my breathing, I lifted my hand -god knows how - lofted the bowl, and emptied its contents. 
    This has got to be the most disgusting, bitter drink I have ever tasted.
    But in my state, I didn't care, I downed the whole thing in a few gulps, and when I was done, I fell ack onto the floor, waiting for the cure to take effect.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Harmony

Harmony was relieved to know that Danny was fine and to see him moving around the house with very little trouble from the limbs he had managed to break through his silly test of his abilities. Yuki never would have forgiven her if Danny had been permanently injured while he was in her care. So for that she was glad.
    Not to mention that he could still keep her company and that their training could continue the following day without any need for waiting. Had he been human those injuries would have easily put him out of commission for at least a week.

Together they set the table although he did need a little bit of direction as to where the cutlery was located in her kitchen. His reply to her words about leaving him out in the forest made her laugh joyously as the food was brought out and served.
    They sat down together at the table, after Harmony grabbed Danny a blanket from her room, and began to eat the meal she had thrown together for dinner. A few bites into her meal she decided she was going to reply to what he had said earlier about wanting to be of use when the day of reckoning finally arrived.
    "You will be, Danny. You'd be of use if it were to happen right this very second. But learning how to control your changing would make everything much easier on you." She noted before continuing with her food.

Then Danny spoke and drew Harmony's attention up from her plate. She looked at him for a few seconds before she set her fork down, a small smile now on her lips.
    "There is something..but I can't tell you right now. It'll be a surprise." She replied to him before taking another bite from her plate with an almost mischievous glint in her eyes.

---

Yuki Terumi

There was something almost pathetic about the girl as she crawled towards the antidote and very quickly downed the whole bowl without so much as a single complaint. Her body knew that she was on the verge of falling into a toxin induced coma and as such would have done anything to prevent it happening.
    The moment she finished the bowl she collapsed and laid there motionlessly, the only sign of life being her slowly rising and falling chest. At least she was not dead.

With a sigh I crouched next to her and picked her up in my arms, one beneath her knees and the other around her shoulders. She was light and easy to carry from where she had collapsed to one of the carved out beds in the wall. I laid her down carefully and covered her with a blanket.
    The cure was going to take an hour or two to fully take effect but that was fine. There was no rush at this point. Recovery was going to be the first step in this part of a new journey.

I came to sit just on the edge of the carved bed, watching the demon girl as she rested. Yes, she was the promising one out of the two. The werewolf boy? If Harmony could bring him up to par with her own abilities..then he would be equally promising. These two were easily the best candidates I had come across up to this point.
    The previous students had lacked something that these two had; a willingness to do anything in order to survive this great purge. Death bothered my other trainees but not these two. That was going to be key.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 am

I don't know how long I've been comatose. The feeling of being surrounded by darkness was all too familiar to me. I could feel life surge through my body, and the cure swimming in my veins, purifying my contaminated body from the poison.
    I could feel my body temperature rise to it's natural warmth, as my lips lost their dryness and returned to their moist, bloody, natural colour.

As I started to move my fingers and toes, all movement that once was restricted by the poison was gone. As I opened my eyes, the light from the ongoing fire blinded me slightly, making me winch and shut my eyes tightly before opening them again.
    As I laid on the hard bed, I took in my surroundings. The dark, bully walls of the cave, the beds carved out of stone, the fire in the middle of the floor.

I pulled the soft blanket off my torso and raised myself up to a sitting position .
    I can feel him. His aura is very powerful, and as my eyes searched the dark cave for him, my eyes caught a glimpse of green hair, as his presence lingered in the shadows casted by the crackling fire.
    As my eyes met his intense gaze, I swallowed, not trusting my voice just yet. But when I parted my lips and opened my mouth to speak, my voice came out as soft, entrancing, seductive, velvety and gentle as ever.
    "how long was I out for?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 pm

"A surprise?" Danny had repeated, stopping from eating to look up at Harmony. "I don't like surprises," he said to her seriously as we went back to eating. There was a bit of an awkward pause as they two started to eat again and Danny suddenly felt bad for setting the mood too seriously. "I just like to know what's coming," he tried to excuse himself and make light of the topic again.

Although Danny had told himself that he wanted to be more civil at this meal, he progressively ate faster and more savagely as the meal went on. He sat there after he ate and stared at his plate before he chuckled. "I'll get better I swear. Just don't let me eat in public," he joked. Danny rose from his place at the table with his cutlery and plate and walked over towards the sink as Harmony was finishing up and began to wash the dishes. The way the sink was positioned, Danny was still clearly able to see Harmony as he cleaned, so they could still talk. Though it wasn't until Danny finished his dishes that he thought of something to speak of. Turning off the water, Danny walked over to Harmony (to pick up her cutlery) and spoke. "So, uh... Are we ever going to go in the city? I... kinda want to see what it's like," he said with a smile as he reach the sink and turned back to her. He started washing her plate too as he waited for a response. "I'll also need new clothes... as you can see," he joked.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am

ooc - Progress?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Ooc: Danny want to start a new rp?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm tempted Shadow, if Dream doesn't get over here!
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Doesn't look very promising...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am