Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 2 Empty Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Setting

Wars have come and gone. They have ravaged lands, destroyed cities, and ended the lives of thousands. However no war has ever come to match the ferocity of the war that began less than half a century ago. In a time where humans live among not-so-human beings, there was very little trouble. Such creatures as Vampires, Incubi, and Succubae are scarce therefore they go unnoticed by the majority of the populace.
    Despite all of this, the inquisition of Angels decided that having such vile creatures living among those that they were sworn to protect was unacceptable.
    Dark creatures became the target of hunters who sought to rid the world of all heathens. As such every creature was forced to either band together with others, in order to fight back, or fight for survival on their own.

You are one such creature; considered a threat to humanity. Like many you attempt to distance yourself from the violence by traveling but with our numbers diminishing, the hunters are closing in.
    While you are in the middle of one of your travels, you are ambushed by a clan of hunters. Despite having powerful abilities at your disposal, you can't fully control them yet. For that reason you are no match for creatures that are versed in the way of combat and have been killing your kind for generations now.
    Suddenly a figure appears and takes a stand against said hunters, helping you defeat them.

Once the dust has settled you are given a choice. Continue alone on your journey or follow behind this man and learn how to master your abilities.
    Which will it be?

Beginning: Just as the attack begins.

**Note: My settings suck. Please excuse the general crappiness of it.**

Last edited by Dream Rationally on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Danny Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Danny snarled at the man. An antidote? "I'll just heal it off myself. I appreciate the offer, but I don't like being to debit to others. You've already done enough." He turns his head back around and continue on his original path. Danny only took a couple steps before there is a sharp pang in his chest. He stops and gasps, clutching his the area over his heart. That was a pain he felt like no other. It was strong enough to stop him from continuing. Was silver truly as dangerous to wolfs as it was made out to be?

Danny was rather embarrassed with himself. He wasn't even out of the clearing before the pain caused him to stop, meaning that both people had saw his weakness. He contemplated his options. Ultimately, Danny wasn't ready to die, but was this man telling the truth? "How can I trust you?" Danny seemed to bark, his hand still covering his chest, his back still facing the two. It was a valid point. It wasn't unlike he had seen either of them before. I should have just stayed out of it.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together, we're going to rule the world. (Daylight Shadow / Dream Rationally / Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I raised my hand submissively as the boy growled at me at the mention of an antidote. I wasn't about to pull him into a second fight, especially not one where he was so heavily handicapped from the very beginning that I'd have to be careful not to overdo the first blow.
    Funnily enough I didn't find myself worrying as the Werewolf turned and started to walk away. After a few steps he came to a stop. As much as I felt the urge to say 'I told you so' there was something else inside me that told me that those wouldn't be choice words at this very moment in time.
    So instead I heaved my bag down from my shoulder so I could pull it open and look through the contents just briefly until he spoke again.

Now there was a question that almost stumped me the moment he asked it. How could he trust me? The truth was that he couldn't. No-one could trust me. Hell, I could hardly trust myself half of the time much less give someone a reason to trust me. However, thankfully, at this moment in time I actually could think of a couple reasons.
    "Well for one you're slowly going to lose control of your body..two, if I'd wanted to kill you I would not have intervened in the middle of that fight..and three, I don't know that your healing power would do much good against poison like this. Physical wounds and bio-chemical organ malfunctions are two separate things altogether."
    Again I spoke with a bit of a thoughtful tone to my voice. Some may think that I wasn't taking the best approach to convincing him that he needed to come with me but in all truthfulness I was just giving him a picture of what might happen without my help. It wasn't exactly the most pretty of pictures either.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

This was the second time death came knocking on Danny's door. Although this time he had more of a choice... at least more of a choice then he did when the wolf who changed him attacked. Danny finally turned around to face the man. He glanced at the woman who he was helping earlier, before turning back to the man. His points were valid considering the circumstances. If he really wants me dead, I could just kill me now... Danny though to himself. It didn't seem like he had much of a choice. It was follow this man, or die. Danny took a couple steps forwards before stopping. There was still one last question Danny had to ask before he continued. It was one that the answer would decide his choice, his course of action.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want in return?" In the world Danny grew up with, it didn't understand the concept of generosity. Whenever he faced someone, there was always something Danny had to fight for or sacrifice. He was certain this man was no different that the countless of others he had faced before. He starred at this man, trying to find the answer before he spoke. But this man was different. This facial expressions where good, neutral. He gave only want he wanted to give in his tone and expressions. Unfortunately for Danny, it wasn't much.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 am

As I lost sight of the last of the hunters that ran down the hill, I slowly turned to look at the two men that helped me. Why would they help me? I could feel the fangs in my mouth and fingernails retract and turn back to their normal state. As I blinked a few times, my surroundings and the two creatures before me became a blur, and I could feel the poison's effect take over my body once again.

The men's voices seemed far away even though they hadn't moved from their places, a few meters from me, but I did manage to catch a few words. Antidote..? One of these men has an antidote? As I tried to walk towards them, my right leg almost gave out under my weight. I couldn’t help but smile a little. I've never been paralyzed before… this should be interesting I thought to myself as I somehow managed to move my head down to look at my hand.

Veins were popping out and the poison was clearly flowing through them. The poison was a mix of green black, and it coluored my whole right hand. I unzipped my leather jacket and managed to shrug it off my left shoulder, and helping it slide down my other with my left hand. My eyes widened a little as I looked down at myself. The poison has traveled throughout the right side of my torso including my stomach, neck, shoulder, arm and hand. It seemed like a sick painting job.

I need that antidote that thought was the only thing that crossed my mind before I managed to take a few steps towards the two men. As I opened my mouth to speak, it felt as if my throat was dried out for days. No sound would come out, except for a violent cough and the sweet, metallic taste of blood. After spitting the blood on the ground before me I turned to the green haired man "What do you want in return for the antidote? And lets make this a fast exchange"
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

ooc: I was going to reply once I got back from a class I'm taking but when I got back I found out that one of our dogs had died.. So.. I'm not really in the right frame of mind to reply to anything at the moment.
    I'm sorry you guys.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 am

Ooc - it's okay. Don't worry about it Dream. I hope you feel better.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:22 am

I kept my gaze on the Werewolf as he spoke to me, seeing as he was the only one addressing me at this point. The girl, the one with demon-blood running through her veins in addition to the poison, was still recovering and by the looks of things she was beginning to realize that the poison had spread through her body a lot faster than she could have expected. She was no fool, she would have overheard my mention of an antidote and immediately known that she was going to need some from me. Especially at this stage of the poisoning.
    Funnily enough both parties asked the same question more or less within a second of one another. It almost caused me to chuckle but then I stopped myself due to the actual severity of the situation.

"Ah, good you both ask the same question. I can answer you both at the same time." I said with an approving nod of my head before I picked my bag up again so it could return to the same position it had been moments before.
    "In exchange for the antidote to the poisons that the both of you have in your systems I ask for only one thing.. you let me explore the potential the both of you have. In lay mans terms, I wish to attempt harness the energy that the two of you posses in order to allow the both of you to reach your maximum potential." I explained what I wanted as best as I possibly could without being too discreet about anything in particular.
    "And if you doubt you have potential, look at what you just did." I added with a motion towards the bodies that now lay strewn across the clearing.
    "The choice is yours." I finally said with a slow nod of my head.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 am

"What's in it for you? Business or pleasure" I said as I took a few steps towards him. "A strange creature won't train two other creatures simply on the fact that they have potential". There was something about this green haired man that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand. As my eyes ranked his body, his posture was calm and relaxed and I didn't like that one bit.

A weird feeling spread through my stomach that unsettled me.
    He was going to use me. He was going to let me fight his own battles for him. I would be his puppet if I said yes. Every fiber of my being screamed 'no' even though I desperately needed his help.
    As I thought about it, things seemed to make more sense… I could help him since he just helped me. I would owe him for saving my life…I would sell my soul to the devil. A small smile touched my lips at that thought.

"I'll make you a deal. After you give me the antidote and you 'unleash my potential', I'm free and will go my separate way. That way, we both get what we want." I said as I raised an eyebrow, challenging him. Even though I wasn't in the best positions to make deals right now, I was confident. And why shouldn’t I be?.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 pm

"Explore my potential?" Danny asked, directing it towards the man (though it was really more rhetorical than anything). What does that even mean? Danny looked to the floor to think when he noticed blood running down his arm to the floor. Confused, he looked up at the source of the blood. It was a long cut running along his forearm (where the Hunter's struck him with a silver blade earlier). Danny shifted his arm for a better look and watched as the blood continued to run. That should have healed by now. What is going on?!? The look on his face was full of concern and panic. It was then that he realized that he a flow of blood still running down his back where the arrowhead lodged. If Danny had believed that his powers would heal him before, that belief was gone. If he didn't die from the poison, he'd die from the bloodloss.

"Fine, whatever!" Danny snarled. He was deaprate at this point. He didn't know what would come if he were to work under this man, but it was either that or die, and Danny wasn't ready to die just yet. Danny gripped his forearm, trying to slow the blood flow. The poison was beginning to kick in. His vision began to faultier, his world spinning slowly and cold sweats spread across its body. "Whatever you want fine. Anything is better than this," he spoke, unsure of himself. He had only hoped that whatever the man wanted was better than what he experienced.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Here was the fun part about all of this..not so much fun actually but interesting rather. Neither of them had a choice as to whether they came with me or not. They both knew it too. It was either leave now and run the risk of dying within the next hour or two, or stay and receive the antidote while becoming one of my mentees.
    The girl seemed to pick up on this disadvantage in her choices much faster than the guy did. Her thoughts were more with her than her body was at this point. Not that it really bothered me. Both of them, yet again, asked the same kind of question.
    What was in it for me?
    "Really, I have very little to gain in all of this...but my true motive will become clear later on. For now, you will have to make the choice based off what I have told you." I spoke simply and without a dark undertone to my voice. Quite honestly there really wasn't anything sinister about what I had planned beyond the fact that they were both going to become stronger.

The Werewolf agreed as he slowly gave into the pain but the other one, the girl with demon blood, she proposed her own terms. This surprised me somewhat. What kind of a position did she think she was in? Yet at the same time I found myself intrigued. Either she was confident or too stubborn for her own good.
    Whether it was the former or the latter didn't matter though. She had piqued my interest and now I was going to see what game she was willing to play. Especially seeing as she didn't know what pieces had gone into play the moment I entered the battlefield alongside them.
    "Very well. You will both be free to go..if you still feel inclined to at the time." I added the last words with a slight smile before I rolled my neck slowly.
    "Now that we've come to an agreement, let's see about getting you both somewhere safe."

There was a moment of pause before I aimed my hand at the ground. Beneath the three of us a large bright green symbol within a circle appeared around us. The earth began to shake just a little bit before a few feet away a massive black shape tore through the ground. At first it didn't look like anything but then it took the shape of a snake. Scales as black as night with green designs along the sides of its body. In an instant the creature raced towards us with its jaws wide open. It took all of a second for it to be right above us coming down over the three individuals standing in the clearing.
    "Hold onto your souls!" I spoke with a laugh just as the mouth of the snake swept us up and all light disappeared.
    The feeling would have been strange..a cold feeling of nothingness. A bit like floating in cold water. Nothing but darkness on all sides.

Then suddenly we were in a cave. Standing just the way we had been in the clearing only in a completely different place. The large snake bowed its head before slithering away into the darkness at the back of the cave.
    "Welcome to my home." I spoke to the two of them like nothing at all had happened. At the same time I moved to set my bag down and start a fire in a man-made pit. The rocks lining the sides of the semi-dark cave were carved into a variety of seats, flat surfaces that looked to be beds, and holes for storing things to keep them cool. A person had definitely been living here for a while now.
    "How are you both feeling?" I asked from where the fire was just beginning to catch.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Danny stood there, hearing the man's words, but not really listening. Danny wanted out. Out of the forest, out of the pain, and out of this noise. The blasted, irrelevant noise that brought Danny into this mess. He turned his head to the girl, or at least, the outline of the girl. He vision was getting worse and worse either from the poison or the blood loss. They seemed to have a conversation, or at least an exchange of words; all of which Danny had completely missed. Feel free.... Agreement... Safe... The words echoed in Danny's head. They were the only words that Danny caught and they meant nothing to him.

Grunting, Danny looked up at the green haired man. His attention turned to the ground where he seemed to be focused on. Suddenly, the earth began to shake, which didn't help Danny, and there was a large bright green light beneath the three of them. Danny squinted from the sudden light and looked around to see if they others were as freaked out as he was. Angels...? A large black snake started to wrap itself around the light. Where the light ended and the snake began, Danny wasn't really sure. All he knew was that the snake was getting larger and more menacing. He locked eyes with the creature before it vanished. Confused, Danny looked up at the beast to see the last two seconds of the forest before he was surrounded by total darkness. The feeling was completely new to Danny, and he gasped at the sudden change of surroundings. Yet before he could react and adapt to the change, they were standing in a cave, out of the belly of the beast.

Danny sighed and looked around before falling against the wall of the cave. "How do I feel? Like shit," Danny grunted, applying more pressure to the wound on his arm. "How the hell do you think I feel?!" he asked fairly annoyed. Danny let his head lean against the stone wall as he looked up at the relatively high ceiling. He coughed as he listened to the sounds of wood cracking in the flames.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

The ride through space and time had certainly shaken the Werewolf from the looks of things. The first ride in the belly of a snake made purely out of energy can do that to a person. In fact I could see in him the reaction I first had when I tried it out for the first time. Not a very pleasant experience.
    However that memory was not something to focus on at this point in time. The priority was actually getting the two of them the antidote that they needed in order to flush the poison out of their systems before it became too embedded for even my medicine to heal. Just the fact that the male could speak though was a good sign. It meant that the poison hadn't reached his spinal cord or his vocal cords just yet.

"Good you can still speak, that's promising." I replied to his frustrated reply as I stayed crouched next to the slowly growing fire, reaching across to my bag so I could fish out the different ingredients that I was going to need to make my antidote. It took me a moment but I ended up getting the order right as I stirred all of the herbs together in a carved stone bowl.
    A minute or two of boiling and the mixture was ready. It was a soupy substance with a strong smell of..what was best described as mint.
    "It's probably not going to be the best thing you've ever tasted but it'll take care of the silver poisoning running through your veins." I spoke as I picked the bowl up and turned towards the Werewolf, holding it out for him to take from me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am

Danny closed his eyes as he found a comfortable position against the wall. Well as comfortable as one could get in Danny's condition. As he sat, he listened to the cracking sounds of the wood. By the sounds of it, the fire had gotten significantly larger. Danny could even feel the warmth of the fire on the lower parts of his legs. He opened his eyes to watch the flames flicker, before he closed his eyes again. The silence had returned for the most part, so he was happy.

"Mhmm," Danny grunted in response to the green haired man. He could speak, he just chose not to at the point in time. After a few more minutes of silence, Danny spoke. "My names Danny, by the way... Thanks." His voice was strained and hoarse, and his eyes were closed as he spoke. Danny spoke mostly to the man, but his comment was also intended to the girl too he might as well introduce himself to the both of them now. Before long, the green haired man walked over to Danny and stood in front of him. There was a smell, a smell that resembles mint filled the cave. But it wasn't until Danny opened his eyes that he realized the antidote was in front of him. Danny sat up and starred at the bowl. "Thanks," he muttered as he grabbed the bowl. It doesn't smell too bad... he thought as he brought it to his mouth. He was already poisoned, what's te worst that could happen?

Danny spat out the little antidote that was in his mouth. "What are you trying to do? Kill me?!" Danny didn't realized the irony in his sentence, but the green haired man looked serious enough. Danny sighed and tried again. This time, he had forced himself to drink the soupy liquid. It made he gag, and a little bit ran down his face as he drank. When he was finished, Danny dropped the bowl as had a coughing fit. Danny wasn't sure if this was helping for harming him, but it was too late to turn back now.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 pm

The two of them would soon learn that not everything was always as it seemed with me. Most of my actions had a second deeper meaning to them. Either for personal gain or as a way of collecting information from a person without them knowing that they're telling me what I want them to. In this case it was more for the male's good though. He seemed to realize it too when I pointed out that I had asked because I wanted to know whether he could speak at all or not.
    While he waited for the antidote I was mixing he spoke again to break the soft crackling of the fire. His voice was strained but still audible over what little noise there was in the cave. He introduced himself to the both of us, the girl and I, as Danny. It was nice to put a name to a face.

When I handed him the antidote he took it from me without hesitation which led me to predict that he was in for quite a shock. The stuff truly wasn't very pleasant at all but then again, since when was poison a pleasant thing to have running through your system? It was either a bad taste for a few moments or a slow and painful death over a couple hours. Clearly the antidote was the lesser of the two evils.
    Danny took just a little sip from the bowl and he spat it out immediately, as I had predicted.
    "I warned you, didn't I?" I spoke with a slight smile as the Werewolf buttoned down to try the stuff for a second time.
    As he drank it down I took the bowl from him and motioned towards one of the carved seats.
    "You should rest before I get on mending that cut on your back." I said this with a slight nod of my head before moving back towards the fire to get the antidote ready that the girl was going to need.

"My name is Yuki, by the way." I added in both of their direction as I crouched down to begin mixing again. Her antidote was going to be more complicated to fabricate, as her blood flowed differently from his, but I knew I would be able to manage it just fine. Her recipe was going to be similar to mine.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

The taste of the antidote was not something Danny ever wanted to try again. The taste was still in his mouth, even after a few minutes. Once the worse was over though, Danny took his chance to stand up and stretch his muscles. "Yuki?" Danny asked (to himself) as he watched the man past the fire. "Well thanks for the help... Yuki." The name took Danny by surprise really. He had never met too many people since his change, especially not any Yuki's and such. Most of the people he met were Mike's, or Charlie's, but definately no Yuki's. For a moment, everything seemed to stop. Now whether that was from his come down off adrenaline or the antidote, Danny wasn't sure. All he knew was the next moment he was against the wall, clutching his chest. Danny gasped as the pain slowly subsided. What was that?!Danny asked himself. Too scared to asked Yuki. Using the wall as support, Danny slowly made his was over to the carved in beds. Holes in the cave wall that Yuki used to sleep.

Danny sat on one as he looked around the cave. There were vials and herbs lines up against the wall opposite from Danny. A couple of cutleries and tools. Other than that, the cave was relatively empty. Yet something bothered Danny. Something that he wasn't quite sure until he payed attention. There were other beds carved into the wall! Danny rested on his back and looked at the empty ceiling above him. Why would there be more than one bed...? Danny asked himself before it hit him. Danny turned his head to Yuki. Perhaps his question may lead into something too personal. Danny closed his eyes as he debated asking or not, before falling asleep.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 pm

The slight smile on my lips widened slightly at Danny's reaction to my name. At least, that was the name I went by to people who didn't know who I was. The majority of the enemies I came across knew exactly who I was the moment they set eyes upon me. Many of the Angels had heard the stories that had made me infamous among their race. The green hair and golden eyes were more than enough of an indicator for anyone who knew the tales. For these two though, I wanted them to call me by my proper name. They were too much like me to merit my lying to them. They were just fighting to survive through this time of eradication.
    "Aye." I replied to his questioning repeat of my name before glancing up to look at him as he thanked me. There was a moment of pause and then I nodded my head.
    "Don't thank me yet. Once the poison is successfully out of your system, then you can thank me." I told him as he made his way towards one of the beds that had been carved into the wall of the cave.

In an instant he went from being fully conscious to being oblivious to the time of day. Out like a light. An expected side-effect from the antidote really. Danny's body was going to need all of the energy it could muster to fight the effects of the poison and it couldn't well do that with him wandering around fully awake.
    I stood slowly and walked over to a pile of woven blankets I kept in one of the smaller carved compartments, grabbing one so I could lay it over the Werewolf to keep him warm. I looked him over before I smiled and moved back to the fire.
    "Very promising indeed." I murmured to myself as I went back to mixing ingredients. These two were definitely the most promising of all of those I had ever come across..but I wasn't going to count my chickens before they hatched, so to speak. Only time would tell.

-- Edit --

With the Demon girl recovering from the short trip through time and space and her antidote simmering to preparation on the fire, I knew I had a couple minutes to get something organized on my end. During the fight I had come to realize that there was quite a difference in the skill-levels between the two mentees I had taken under my wing. They were both powerful but the Werewolf was..missing something. Almost like he had never taken the time to explore the full extent of his senses and how he could use them effectively. For that reason, he was behind the girl as far as skill level was concerned.
    As such I decided that the best course of action was to ask someone for a favor. To do this I moved towards the mouth of the cave, about a 5 minute walk, and I closed my eyes. The aura I was trying to find was faint but eventually I found it.

In an instant there was a figure next to me. It looked up at me curiously for a moment before glancing back into the cave to where the two were located.
    "I need you to take the Werewolf. He needs to learn the very basics..and whatever else you can show him. Alright?"
    There was a pause before the figure nodded and walked towards the bed where Danny was laid. The person's hand came to rest on his cheek for a moment before they both disappeared what was close to a flash of light.
    A smile came to my lips as I walked towards the demon girl. Her antidote would be done by now.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 am

Ooc - Sounds great Dream. Can't wait!

Bic - "Bet you can't do it!" A voice echoed in Danny's darkness. "Shut up! Yes I can!" A little boy's voice replied. "Then do it!" The older boy demanded. Suddenly a world shifted into view. Danny's darkness had turned into a dream. He was standing on a porch in the dead of night. It was clearly winter with the snow, but Danny didn't feel cold at all. Suddenly the door opened behind Danny. He turned around to lock eyes with a little boy, only the boy was looking past Danny, almost looking through him. Danny's eyes widened as he realized he was looking at his eight year-old self. The door shut behind smaller Danny and the kid walked past Danny, unaware of his presence. That's when Danny noticed the dark, yellow eyes. It was the wolf that put Danny into this mess. "Run," Danny told his younger self. "RUN!" he screamed.

Danny woke up gasping for breath and coughing. He wiped the sweat off his face, and sat up, the bed sheets sticking to Danny's back from the sweat. Besides the massive headache, Danny felt okay. He rubbed his eyes a couple times before he looked around. "Where am I?..." Danny whispered to himself. Wherever it was, it wasn't the cave. Danny looked down at his forearm, and examined the bandages wrapped around his arm. He turned it to see where his cut is and noticed a small patch of red. The bandage was clearly a good idea. "Yuki? Yuki where am I?!" Danny called out as he rose. Both Danny's feet and torso where bare. Danny reached over his shoulder to feel another bandage where the arrowhead lodged itself. Unlike his arm around, Danny could feel the blood through the bandage. That cut was still pretty bad. Swinging his feet over the bed, Danny rose and stretched, yawning as he enjoyed the stretching of his stuff muscles. How long was I out for?
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Harmony

Roused by the sound of movement and yelling in the room next to hers, the young girl moved from where she had been working on something in the kitchen. Peeking around the doorway she was greeted by the sight of the Werewolf-boy getting out of bed. It took her a moment but she stepped into the room once she had gathered enough confidence to do so. If Yuki trusted this man, then she would too.
    "Good, you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked him in a voice that was almost sheepish in nature. With her deep green eyes she looked up at him quietly. This was the first time she had ever seen him stand fully and as such this was the first time she realized that he was a good foot taller than her, though from her point of view it seemed like more. So there was quite a bit of strain on her neck as she looked up at him. Not that that wasn't a regular thing for her. Harmony wasn't exactly the tallest person in the world standing at 5'3". That wasn't the focus at this point though. She was more worried about his bandaging and whether or not the antidote had worked in getting all of the poison out of his system. That and the bandaging she had applied to his wounds when they first arrived at her house. His healing hadn't been working at that point so it had taken a bit of cleaning up before she felt like she could patch him up. He had been sleeping ever since.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Danny jumped and screamed when the girl poked her head through. Despite the new location, Danny hadn't been expecting anyone but Yuki. This smaller girl had taken him by surprise. He chuckled embarresed at his reaction, before standing regularly. "Sorry. I wasn't expecting you." He looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. She seemed timid and unsure of herself. "Oh, uh... Okay I guess. I've hot this headache, but everything else seemed okay..." he trailed off and looked around. For some reason, this was beyond awkward. Danny rubbed the back of his head and looked away. He noticed the bandaging on his arm again. "Did you apply his? Thanks. I don't seem to be able to heal myself yet. My arm is okay, buy I'm not sure how my back his doing." The girl was small, and dressed awkwardly in his eyes, but she seemed nice enough. Different from the others he had met.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Harmony

Things in the room quickly became awkward between the two of them. That was a good thing though, in Harmony's eyes, because it meant that there was plenty of potential for friendship between the two of them. After all, what friendship doesn't start with a little bit of awkwardness? That and situations like this never really did bother her. She just considered the short silences a chance for her to get her thoughts sorted out for the next direction of conversation.
    "That's okay, Yuki seemed a little hurried when he got in touch with me." She replied to his apology with a soft smile before turning her attention to the feedback he gave her about how he felt. A headache? That's definitely an improvement. Had he still been poisoned he would not have even been able to get out of bed, she knew this very well.
    "That's great news. It means the antidote worked." She noted after just a moment of thought. Again a silence before he asked her about his bandaging, noting that his healing was still recovering. She nodded her head slightly with an almost proud smile on her lips.
    "I noticed. You were bleeding quite a bit so I thought I'd better get you patched up the good old fashioned way.. Are you hungry?"
    With her question she motioned towards the doorway to the joined living room and kitchen beyond.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm

"Yuki?!" Danny asked, happily surprised. Well that was good new, the fact that this girl knew Yuki. It had to be a good sign. And she seemed to know a lot about his condition. Danny had decided to trust this girl. After all, if she wanted him dead, she could of done it, no? "That's good news," Danny said in response to the antidote. "It's something I like to hear. I would have been a goner!" Danny chuckled. It wasn't until the girl mentioned food that Danny's stomach began to grumble. He could smell something cooking in the other room, which made it all the worse. "Yeah," he tried to be as collective as he could, but even with the yeah, he sounded starving. "Thank you." Danny grabbed his shirt and threw it on, following the girl into the kitchen/living room. Danny had to duck under the door way, but the ceilings were all high enough for Danny to stand up straight. "I don't know if Yuki told you, but my name is Danny. Nice to meet you." Danny said as he sat down at the table.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Harmony

"Uh-huh, Yuki contacted me and told me that he needed some help." Harmony replied as the man repeated Yuki's name as she mentioned him. Good, at least he knew Yuki's name. It took a very long time for her to learn his name so it was good to know that he wasn't keeping it as much of a secret as he used to. A lot less confusing for those involved with him.
    "The poison those hunters use is nasty. I'd hate to get that stuff in me." The young girl replied with a small giggle before she quickly composed herself, turning her attention to the loud grumble that came from the Werewolf's stomach the moment she mentioned food. Clearly he hadn't been fed or gotten the chance to eat. It was good that she had been cooking something in the other room just in case.
    When he agreed she turned and walked through the door into the quaint little living room. It was simple; couch, fireplace, table, and the kitchen off to the side. A simple set-up for a simple girl.
    The man introduced himself as he moved to sit down at the table, leaving her to gather together what food she had to offer him. Again, a pretty simple meal; bread, slices of cooked ham, a fried egg, and a glass of water.
    "Harmony, Harmony Rivera. It's nice to meet you too Danny." She replied to his introduction as she slid into the seat opposite him.
    "Eat up, you'll need as much energy as you can get."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 pm

The smell of food was more than enough to overwhelme Danny. Food was something he had given up when decided to live in the forest. The smell of cooked meat was one thing, but the eggs and bread... Well you didn't really find that in the forest. Danny looked at Harmony for conformation to eat, as if it wasn't real. Then he dug in to the food as if he hadn't eaten in days (which he hadn't). The taste of the egg with the ham was incredible, Danny had to remind himself to breath. When he finished, Danny appologize to Harmony. "Sorry for my lack of manners, but that was incredible." Danny was sure she was grossed out by him, but he couldn't help himself. "So... What exactly did Yuki want from me...?" Danny asked a bit hesitantly, as if nervous to ask.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Harmony

Clearly Danny had not eaten in the last day or two at the very least judging by the way he scarfed down his food. His lack of manners didn't bother her very much. She was just glad that he was eating. With the amount of blood he had lost and the amount of energy he was going to need over the next few days, every bite was going to help him.
    When he finished he apologized and she shook her head dismissively. Turning her attention instead to the next question he asked her in an almost nervous tone.
    "Well, what Yuki really wants from anyone is always a mystery. No-one knows what goes on in that head of his." Harmony replied in an honest voice as she frowned for a moment, shaking her head slightly before she returned her gaze to his.
    "He wants me to teach you some things though, that I know for sure. I think, but don't quote me on this, that he just wants to make you as strong as you possibly can be. So that you'll be able to survive when the day of reckoning arrives." Her expression throughout this explanation was one of concentration as if she were trying to figure out whether her words made sense. This was all just a guess though. The green-haired man was unpredictable and his motives changed with every passing day.
    "So I guess that means you're stuck with me until he contacts me otherwise." She finally concluded with a small smile.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Danny held in a burp, the noise of it partially escaping from his closed mouth. He nodded understandably. Danny had only known him for a few moments, but he didn't seem like the type to talk all the much, at least not directly. Day of reckoning? Danny had asked himself. Is he training me for a fight?

Danny rose from his place, taking the dishes with him, and walked over to the kitchen half of the room. He put his dishes in the sink and began to wash. "The food was fantastic, thank you," his voice humble and quiet. The more Danny washed, the more he though. What is he training me for? Is he just using me for something? Unfortunately, even if that was the case, there wasn't much Danny could do about it now. "Training like how?" Danny asked, breaking the silence that he wasn't sure existed. He had been so deep in thought he wasn't sure if Harmony had spoke to him or not. "If it's shifting, I can't do it unless it's the full moon... I've tried," Danny said, sounding casual (yet there seemed to be a hint of sadness).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am