Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:31 pm

-BASIC-
    Name: Akecheta Tokala
    Personality: Quiet, respects women to the fullest, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: Native American
    Other: Werewolf. Jaw has strength of 6500 psi, with 4 inch canines. I’m the only surviving member of my family.
    -APPEARANCE-
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Skin Color: Light brown
    Hair style: Long, straight. Usually down, sometimes it will be up in a ponytail though
    Eye color: Greenish hazel
    Height: 6’3”
    Anthro: 8’0” http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/026/2/0/2074f2d6d77ce822.jpg
    Feral: 5’6” tall, by 6’6” long http://faculty.evansville.edu/ck6/bstud/wolf.jpg
    Body Type: Slim, but very muscular, toned
    Tattoos: https://2img.net/h/i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu223/jogja07_photo/fullbodylargetribaltattoos.jpg --shows up in every form
    -CLOTHES-
    Shirt: None
    Pants: Tan leather loin cloth.
    Shoes: Barefoot.
    Accessories: Red, White, and black feathers in my hair.
    Weapons: None
    Role: Werewolf—Alpha male
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Ill be a alpha female ^_^

Last edited by Engi on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm

ooc-I know a joke de Pepito about the boats names XD

I'll beCristobal Colon!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 pm

ooc: Lol Let me hear it.

bic: YES

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Joining as two characters.
    1. Kalori is the only living survivor of the Mountain Clan (was made up of natives that could shift into mountain lions). The Wolf Tribe exterminated them all...all but her. She'd bargained for her life.

2. Capri is an under-cover crew member, one of Christopher's team. She dresses and acts like a man, all for the sake of going to the new world with privileges the women on the ship wouldn't have.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Ooooo Feral Beta female please!
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

-BASIC-
    Name: Taiga Henia
    Personality: Quiet but forceful. She is quick to call out a command, following quickly behind the alpha.
    Sexuality:
    Race: Native American
    Other: Werewolf. Jaw has strength of 6000 psi, with three inch canines.
    -APPEARANCE-
    Hair color: Brown
    Skin Color: Light brown
    Hair style: Long, A little curly. Always down
    Eye color: Green green green!
    Height: 5’9” (SOO TALL!!!!!)
    Body Type: Slim, rather muscular~
    Tattoos: None ^_^ But she paints on herself~ War paint and such~
    Athro: 7"8' Cant find a picture...
    Feral: 5"2' http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=wolf+brown#/d2zs0jd
    -CLOTHES-
    Shirt: Just like a leather wrapped around her stomach
    Pants: leather skirt thingy.
    Shoes: Barefoot.
    Accessories: Black, White, and Grey feathers in hair and tied around ancles
    Weapons: bow and arrow, only if neccisary
    Role: Werewolf—Alpha female~

*I just copied Yours maxy ^_^;;; Sorry~ Changed it a bit, made sure you were better c:*

Last edited by Engi on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 pm

I crouch low, my chest nearly scraping the ground. I have the scent of an elk buck deep in my nose. I sit up quickly and glance to my rear. I howl loudly so that the hunting party can hear. All four of my legs were trembling from the excitement of the hunt (In Feral form). I push off of the soft ground and dead leaves, leaving the tree line, into a wide open plain. My eyes were focused on my next meal, dead ahead.

There was a large herd that I had easily tracked down, so there was no doubt we would be leaving with empty stomachs. Grass flew from my feet and I dug in, I had decided to go for a rather large one. I liked the challenge. They began to make frightened calls and scatter. I huffed out through my nose and my eyes darted about, following my prey with ease. My mouth watered, I wanted the beast in my grasp so badly. I cut to the right, as if on a dime. He was trying his best to evade me, but I was much too experienced and skilled. I had been doing this for about 10 years now. Lots of practice. I finally got what I wanted; he was separated from the main herd. I tucked my head for more speed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Pepito was in school and in his Estudios Sociales class they were learning about Cristobal Columbus. So Pepito wasn't paying attention and his teacher calls his name. "PEPITO! Cuales eran los tres barcos de expedicion de Cristobal?" Pepito was like "Ehhh...." And looking around hoping someone would help, then he glanced at the window and a very prettygirl was passing by, "Santa maria que pinta la nina!" He exlaimed in awe at the girls beauty.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

I'll play as two characters.

1. Ayashe- a wolf relatively low in status (but not belligerent, so she's not the absolute omega) as she is well underweight and can't gain the weight she needs. Not with the pack dynamics constantly pushing her to the wayside. She may not survive the winter, but thus is life.

2. Muriel-ship's cook on the Santa Maria. She is a witch who fled the eye of the inquisition by taking a role on board the Santa Maria. Her cooking is...suspiciously good even in light of the dwindling resources on board the ship. She knows how to stretch a loaf of bread...but as soon as they make port, she has no intention of returning with them. Not to Barcelona that would sooner see her burned at the steak than give life-saving medicine to the poor.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Taiga was crouching quietly, staring at a deer, hopelessly lost. She stopped when she heard the alpha's call, the dear panicking and fleeing from the open. She watched it run away, weak and terrified, before sprinting away from it to find the alpha. Taiga stopped at the side of the opening, watching the alpha expertly lure out his pray, causing quite a lot of commotion with the other creatures. I raced in, following him closely behind.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 pm

The woman was perched in a high tree, her sensitive ears picking up the sounds of the hunt. The cool wind blew her long black hair across her face. Her dark blue eyes seemed to flash with an undetectable emotion. Was it anger? Some. Jealousy? Maybe. Hunger? Definitely.

Though she'd been accepted into the Wolf Tribe, they didn't necessarily treat her well...but that should be expected on an outsider. Especially her. The so-called 'last one of the Mountain Tribe'.

She'd accepted the fact that she wasn't welcome, she didn't want to be there either. She just wanted to stay alive, find a way to search for any survivors of her clan. Anyone, there had to be someone.

Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Ayashe kept low to the ground. Neither as strong nor as fast as the others. It was hard enough to keep up, so she just kept low and quiet as she followed their lead.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 pm

I snorted and got distracted for a moment, but quickly returned focus and chased down the elk. I launched myself from the soft grass. Landing on its back with ease. My weight toppled it over and I held down its head and body with my large paws. I lean into it and bite down onto its neck, my teeth, searing through his skin easily. It let out a cry of pain before it died off and I howled, proud of my kill. I turn to see the other hunters in the group chasing their prey as well. And my mate, who had apparently followed me, was waiting watching patiently. I grunted at her and since I could not speak in my feral form, I thought-spoke to her: "You might want to catch a meal before they are all scared away, my wife." I shifted to my Anthro form, ready to take it back to camp. I let out another howl to let everyone know the hunt was ending. I picked up my prize, throwing it over my shoulder, and made my way back to camp.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Jade stopped in her tracks. She knew that howl. Her ears pricked up and twitched slightly at his call. Immediately, she sprinted in the direction of the sound. An elk. Her tail moved from side to side as she kept her balance, her paws pounding at the mossy floor and her claws dug into the earth. The ambush was afoot. She dashed through the trees, her nose twitching at the elk's scent.

Another howl reached her ears and she slowed her pace down to a trot. She am up beside the two wolves already at the sight, the slaughtered elk at her Alpha's paws. She bowed her head as she approached, her nose continuing to twitch with both the beautiful scent and a slight pants from running.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 pm

She nodded, watching him again, before running off after her own pray. She chased a large male for a while, getting him exasted and weak, before she pounced on the feeble creature. It collapsed to the ground, struggling and kicking as hard as it could. Taiga bit into its neck, pulling the mix of flesh and blood out of its neck.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I made a wide-range call though the minds of my hunting pack: "When you are done hunting and have captured a meal, head back to camp. We must get ready for the full-moon ceremony...it will be upon us soon." I grunted again and sped back to camp. When I made it back, I dropped the deer and returned to my human form. A few of the pups ran up to me, jumping and pulling on me. Laughing. I smiled at them, picking one up. His mother made quick eye-contact with me. I set the child down carefully. I knew the women were protective of their children...I just expected them to be a bit more trusting with their Alpha..but I guess not. I nodded to th ewoman, Kiara, then headed into my tent and sat down.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

She ran as fast as she could through the grass. It was hard, but she had to do it. She kept her eyes on her prize. It was a young female that still had its spots. She reached out desperately wrestling it to the ground and sinking her teeth into its neck. It still struggled. She held it fast, but felt like she might give it up at any moment. The beast stilled. Ayashe panted, but did not let go. She had one run off before...Not again.

She gasped and released the young deer. It was smaller than she thought. Too small to feed more than two...She groaned and rose to her feet with the calf hung over her shoulder, looking around for another target in the group
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Taiga admired her catch for a moment, licking the blood off her teeth. It was large, good for quite a few others. She changed into her anthro form as well, picking up the dead creature and throwing it over her shoulder. She glanced around at the others, seeing the smallest wolf struggling to catch her pray. Taiga began to walk back.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Jade turned on her heals and sprinted off, back through the trees. After a while of hunting, she heard them. Three hares stood before her. Her presence remaining un-noticed, Jade halted her panting and sunk low to the ground. With a flash, she pounced and grabbed a hare in her claws. They sunk through the hare's slender body, and the others ran off. She picked up the hare in her jaws and sprinted after the others. These were harder to catch, as they were separating and scared. Eventually, she pounced for a second time and caught the second hare. The third was lost. This was no deer, but at least it was a successful hunt. Picking up the second hare in her jaws, she stalked back to the pack, tasting ironed blood between her teeth.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Ayashe walked back with the scrawny thing on her shoulders feeling shameful. She would have to find something else. Just this felt so bad. She transformed to her feral form and ran along the ground with the yearling bouncing on her back, careful not to let it fall.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I pulled out a bone knife and began to sharpen it with my claws. Quickly and quietly, using this as an excuse to occupy my time as I waited for my hunting party to return.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 pm

I changed to my human form, pulling the dead pray behind me, as I returned to the camp. The children were playing, chasing each other around the area. I smiled, watching them, as I entered the alphas tent. He was alone, sharpening his knife again. I silently walked up to the him. "Careful." I warn, "don't break your knife."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Jade sulked back to the pack carrying the two hares. Considering the moose yesterday, these should be acceptable... just. She arrived on the outskirts of their den and dropped the hares. She licked the blood from her lips and raised her paw to scratch her muzzle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:24 am