Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 7 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Anonymous

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 7 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 am

ooc-I'm lost with my explorers >.<
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 7 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Engi Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 am

"He will be fine." She said, her face softening as she lightly touched the man's forehead. "Just tired." She said, then looked back at the girl. Her forehead scrunched up again. "You need something?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 am

ooc; Okay now I'm lost.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 pm

"I-I," she broke off, choosing her words carefully, "I'll be leaving now," she stated, walking out of the tent. Why help them? Why use her healing skills on the man who hated her every fiber?

She glared as she sat on the ground by the fire, warming her hands.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"Alright." Taiga responded, watching the girl go. She then began looking back at the thin little wolf. "Ayashe." She said, motioning to the alpha. "do you know any healing?" She asked again, slightly frustrated.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Jessica was close to the campsite. But the guy from before, her father, threw her over his shoulder and started to walk back. "Well its time to tell the Alpha about you. They should know about my missing daughter. All of you use to play together" he said as he walked. Jessica kept punching his legs and his back but nothing worked. "This is kidnappaing! You cant do this to me!" she yelled. He dropped her next to all the pups who were playing. "Make sure she doesnt leave" he said before walking inside the Alpha tent.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Someone walked into the Alpha's tent and Taiga turned around. She stared at him. "Is something the matter?" She asked, standing up. "The alpha is sick right now."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Jessica's father looked at the female Alpha "I’m sorry but um" He started to rub his neck "Before our current Alpha, his dad that my daughter was missing. Well ma’am she back…” he did not know what else to say. “It’s probably been years since she formed. Can someone help teach her our heritage?”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Taiga watched him. "Back?" She asked, then looked at the Alpha. "She can stay here, in the village. The alpha will be well soon, and help her then. Keep her out of trouble until he is well."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm

He nods “Yes, she’s back. She was taken away from us when she was a pup” he looks at the Alpha “I will. Thank you” he bowed. He walked out and sat next to Jessica. She was to busy playing with the pups to even noticed. He thought since she was distracted him and his friends would sneak to her campsite and gather a few of her things. Half the pups ran inside the Alpha’s tent. She walked over there. “Hey where did you go?” she heard one bark. She walks peeks in the tent and sees a girl watching a guy sleep. “Oh I’m sorry” she quickly walked out. The pup from before followed her.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Its alright, its alright." Taiga said without looking away from the Alpha. She waved her hand at whoever was in the door way as she dipped her other hand into the water and poured it onto the Alpha's face.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Jessica heart started to race. "I got to go" she whispered to the pup. The pups started to cry. "Oh no" she touched her forehead "Great now I got to run" she started to run. The pups ran after her crying. Her dad appeared in front of her. "I dont belong there"
    "Yes you do" he threw her over his shoulder once again and started to walk back.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

"I do not," he tiny wolf said. "But...I might know someone who does," she said looking hopefully at her elder. "There's a human who's not like the others," she said with wide eyes. "She does strange things...Maybe she can help?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 am

"A human?" Taiga shook her head. "No, no humans are aloud to be near the Alpha. Those are creatures of death." She spat, pouring more water onto the Alpha's forehead.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

"I heard her speak to the cat," she said. "She said she is not truly human--that they are her enemies as well. I do not think she is a threat to us."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 pm

The cold wind was blowing through the tall trees in the clearing. Kalori turned her head away from the bonfire, listening to the Alpha and Ayashe speak. They were talking about the mysterious woman in the forest. Kalori had been intrigued by her. But why?

She saw the woman who had taken the pup earlier on the camp grounds. A puzzled look crossed Kalori's face as a man from the tribe threw the woman over his shoulder. What was going on?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:00 pm

He laid Jessica down in front of his tent. Jessica pulled out her necklaces that had a wooden crescent and a gold one. He walks out and bends down in front of her. He smiled when he saw the wooden crescent. “Nice to know you still have the necklace you mom gave you. You know I made it for her on our second anniversary.” she just looked at him. He sat down next to her. “When you were a pup just like them,” he said pointing at the pups playing. “You were playing hide and seek. You would usually be caught first. You were almost close at being caught so you kept running. Your mom went after you. You were captured by people we did not even know landed. Your mom yelled for help.” he started to tear “Amy was brave but also stupid for attacking them alone. We arrived too late. Your mom was brutally injured. You were already on a ship. I lost the both of my favorite girls.” Jessica started to get sad but she did not know if she believe him. All she could do was hug him. Of course, he hugged her back. “I’m glad you back”
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

I stirred slightly and coughed. The cough became quite rough as I began to cough up blood. I groaned and fell silent again.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Thir RP needs to live again!

Jessicas father heard someone caugh and smell blood. "Stay here" he told her. HE got up to go check on the Alpha. Jessica started to play with dirt. She didn't know what else to do. She knew she isn't wanted here. All she could think about was when a wolf pinned her against the tree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm