Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 3 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 3 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:05 am

I shook my head as we walked back into the open camp. I was night only a few were still up. "Nothing. It was just a mistake my love. No worries." I looked to her and smiled before licking her neck quickly. I looked her in the eye right after, "So where should we go to admire this beautiful night, Mother Nature has givin us? Your choice."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 3 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am

Taiga walked in front of the alpha, looking at the almost empty camp. The children had all gone to bed, and only a few were still up. She felt him lick her neck and she shivered, looking over her shoulder at him. "Any where is fine." She said, averting her gaze to the heavens above. The stars had always been her favorite part of mother nature's creations. "everything is amazing from everywhere."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 am

I smiled and hung my arms over her shoulders as we walked. "Where are we going my queen?" I asked, breathing heavily on her neck,
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am

"I think... We should sit on the rock in the trees. A very peaceful setting." She said, shivering. His warm breath sent small chills down her spine, contrasting the cooling night air.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am

I grinned and my canines shown brithtly in the night light. "Sounds good love." I'll race you there!" I shouted as I took off running into the forest. I quickly shifted into my Feral form, howling as I ran.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

After glancing one last time at the camp, she ran after him, transforming into her Feral form as well. She chased him towards the quiet spot, slowly catching up to him. She finally tackled him to the ground when she got close enough.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 am

I looked over as Kalori approached. "Hello" I said in return. There was a strange expression on her face, as though she was unsure of something. I looked back down at my pathetic hunt.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Kalori looked at Jade's dead rabbits, seeing that she was...ashamed.
    "There's nothing to worry about. The Alphas are to busy to notice anyway." She said to Jade watching the Alphas run by.

The cold night air made goosbumps appear on her skin, but she was not cold. Kalori caught a stray piece of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 pm

"For a Beta, it's pretty bad. But I suppose you can't catch a stag every day." I said, slowly transforming back into my human form.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:00 pm

ooc I know I am late and probs clogging the thread- can I join the native americans as the(cant rember the actual name) but the one in the pack who breaks up fights?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Can I be a girl who tagged along just to see and save wolfs?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:59 pm

ooc: The Explorers don't know that we are Werewolves yet. Razz Matter of fact....they aren't even here yet lol
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Kalori sighed, watching the wolf girl change back to her normal self. It felt very strange to be surrounded by people that were so different than her. The Outsider.

She drew patterns in the dirt with her fingers, "I brought in a fox myself...it doesn't matter to me. At least you didn't come back without anything at all."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Ayashe grabbed a piece of hide that had been made into a crude dress from inside her den, and a tightly woven basket to carry back some water, before striding between the trees to the flowing river. She, changed to her human form and jumped in wasting no time. The icy water stung her face more than anything, but this was her punishment and she would take it the best she could. She wiped away the crusted blood from the wound that had only just then closed. It had still formed three ugly scabs on her face.

She sat in the water, perfectly still and eyed the fish that swam around her, seemingly oblivious to her presence. One, decent sized bottom feeder, appeared to be nipping at her toe.

-+-

Meanwhile, aboard the Santa Maria, Muriel stirred the pot with a truly bothered look on her face. She was running out of magic to cast to prolong the food shortage. They would need to find land soon or else, she feared what would happen. She dashed a liberal amount of Monk's Pepper into the pot.

There would be no drunk men groping at her skirt. She would sooner turn herself into a slug, than deal with another night of it. There was no spell in the world that she knew about that could turn her into a mermaid...She could become an albatross and perhaps fly for a couple days, only to plummet somewhere in the ocean. It vexed her.

She sighed and stirred the pot dropping a lamb bone into the stew. They had so little meat left, but at least they could get the flavor.

ooc: Just figured I'd toss that in there. Razz
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:30 pm

"A fox? That's rare!" I gasped. It wasn't very common for one of us to return with another canine.

Ooc: I swear a fox is a canine
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

ooc: Members of the Canidae family are called canid and include dogs, wolves, foxes, coyotes, dingoes, jackals, and lycaons. The Canidae family is divided into the "true dogs" (or canines) of the tribe Canini and the "foxes" of the tribe Vulpini.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Christopher had spent months trying to prepare his things for the voyage to India. He was thrilled to possibly prove that the world wasn't flat, that there was an alternate route to the land of spices. A much quicker and efficient route. He was very grateful that the King and Queen of Spain were backing him up. Well mostly it was the Queen who even sold her most expensive jewelry. For ever he'd be in debt. He vowed he'd double the riches.

Estefan was packing his things. Word had been sent it was time to board the ship. He made sure he took his sketch pads. He was a soldier but loved to explore and draw his findings. India was a very rich country and he was thrilled to get a chance to go, but he was nervous... Most of the men on board were cons, since many feared this particular voyage. The world was flat... So he was taught, but this Christopher Columbus plotted a different route which stated world was round. This was nonesense but the young heart of and adventurous explorer such as Estefan had to see for him self.

Days turned to weeks, that was normal. So did weeks turn into months..then years... a four year voyage of rough sea... storms... sickness... and quarrels. The men and women had grown rather impatient... The Captain of the Pinta was ready to cut Columbus head for dooming them to a pointless voyage and determined to turn around after. "LAND!!!" Someone yelled. Finally land. People began to cheer and Columbus head was safe.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm

ooc: That's where Vulpix comes from in Pokemon! lol cool. ;D

bic: I make it to the rock and lay out over top of it calmly. I sighed in relief, being thankful for the rest.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Kalori gave a shrug, "It was the closest thing to me." She glanced off into th forest.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Taiga arrives at the rock after him, panting. She sit next to him carefully, looking down at him. After changing into her human form, she announces "You win." To him and rub some sweat off his forehead.

Last edited by Engi on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Muriel opened her eyes wide in hope.

"Don't tell me no lies now," she said scampering up to the deck and leaving the pot boiling. She leaned over the railing as the salty air, hit her face. She had to hold back tears. "It's true," she gasped watching drift wood float by.

"Yes," she cried out in exasperation.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Capri's head snapped up as she heard the marvelous word. Land.

She jumped up from where she was sitting below deck, clad in her soldier uniform, hair tucked deep into her hat. She ran up to deck and stopped short. It was true. Land.

She threw her arms up and yelled in joy. So did some others.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm

"Ahoy Land!!" The captain yelled in joy. As they approached towards land, La Pinta in lead, he ordered for the small boats to be lowered. Columbus grinned as he was one of the first to be on the boats and off to land. Once his boat hit the shore Columbus stepped on the moist sand while holding Spains flag. He stepped further off and stabbed the ground with the pole. "En honor de mi Reina y my dulce Espana." The rest of the people who were arriving cheered in joy and started to set for a campsite location.

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:33 pm

ooc: It's night time. fyi. Smile

bic: I rolled over so I could face her and I grinned widely. "Yes. But just barely. I could smell you were right on my tail...." I looked away from her and began to gaze at the sky. My grin smaller, but still apparent.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"But you still won." She said, looking up to the stars as well. "Its nice here." I lied, something was off. Bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 pm