Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 6 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 6 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Before she could speak to the girl again, the Alpha grabbed her. A flare of anger burned through Kalori and she bared her teeth as the Alpha let her go.

She got off the ground, positively fuming, but holding back her anger. She had wanted to talk to the girl talk to her peacefully. She looked at her with regret, not moving.

~~~
    With all of the noises coming from the forest, Capri was getting worried. But her orders were to stay there. There were people missing though. A woman and the cook.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 6 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Muriel didn't dare move one way or the other...She had a feeling that the feline anthro was the one who might be able to help her get away from the explorers, but obviously her own family didn't like that idea too much. This was going to be hard, but not as hard as avoiding being burned at the stake by a bunch of zealots, she reasoned.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Taiga set the pup on the ground and looked over at the outsider in their tribe. She growled, staring at her.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

All Jessica could do was nod. “Take care of him” she looked at the pup one last time and half smiled. She slowly gets up. She jogged to the camp. She looked back and frowned. Everyone in the campsite was asleep. No wonder no one has noticed. She walked to the shore and sat down next to it. She started up at the crescent moon.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

She changed into her athro ( I keep messing these up...) form and looked at the alpha. "Forget them for now, we must get back to our camp. They will be worried." She said carefully.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm

I nodded and slwly turned back into my human form. Less threatening, but more comfortable I guess...not as much stress. I snarled, turning back once more to look at Kalori and the girl I had just left. "Come Kalori. Leave this beast alnoe. They only bring mi-...." I get cut off my an overwhelming wave of pain and I fall to the ground. I roll slightly, trying to avoid the pain, but eventually I blacked out.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

"Oh my." Taiga transformed back into her human form immediately, crouching down next to the alpha. He had a pulse, but he was obvious in pain and, for now, blacked out. "Kalori." She demanded. "Take the pup back to the camp now. And be quick." Taiga didnt trust the outsider, but there wasnt much else she could do.

"Be quick. I will bring the alpha back."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:23 pm

The campsite was just by the edge of the woods. Finally everyone who was meant to be down were down. They had brought in a few black slaves to do most of the work. Columbus was in his larga tent writing in his expedition journal.

It was full moon that night and Estefan could see how the light bounced off the sand. His tent was set and he decided to take a walk along the edge of the forest. The noises he heard were quite peculiar though. He frowned some but then his face softened as he felt the cool tropical breeze of the night sweep against his warm skin.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 pm

With one last regretful glance at the woman, Kalori turned to take the pup. Without looking at the female Alpha, she took the pup. He looked up at her with frightful eyes as she held him in her eyes. Kalori wanted to yell to the woman that they would meet again. Kalori was a horribly curious creature. She had to find out more.

She ran back to camp, the pup shaking and whimpering. Kalori found his worried mother almost immeadiatley. She ran up to Kalori with exasperated cries, but stopped herself from thanking the Outsider. The pup went back to his child form, crying hysterically as his mother pulled him to their tent.

Kalori stared blankly in their direction with resentful eyes as she leaned up against a tree, leaning her head back. She closed her eyes and sighed.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Jessica went back to her tent and started to sketch the pup. She went outside the tent to try to draw the ocean view. The tropical window blows. The picture of the pup flies into the forest. “No!” she said getting up looking at the forest. After what happened, she definitely does not want to go back. She started to walk along the beach. After a good hour or so, she heard something following her in the forest. She was curious to find out what was following her. She walks close to the forest. “H-hello” a guy comes out.
    Something about him did not feel right to her. “Jessica?”
    “H-h-how do you know my name?” he just smiles.
    “Your back. Come met the pack baby girl” she was so lost but something in her made her follow him.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Taiga transformed into her anthro form, pulling the alpha onto her back. "If you were hurt, you should have said something." She murmured to his unmoving body. She transformed again into her wolf body, walking with the alpha on her back towards the camp.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Muriel followed them as quietly as she might and stood well behind them. She saw the ailing pack leader change into a human man...They were moving too quickly for her to follow them...but for now, she certainly got an interesting glimpse. She contemplated what might be wrong with him and how she could fix it. If she could fix it, maybe she could gain a very helpful ally. If only there was a way she could tell them that.

She trotted back to the camp with a handful of herbs and a pot of fresh water.

-+-

Ayashe sprinted back but wasn't at all lost on what was happening to her father. She was frightened. Weakness was not something that went without consequence among the pack, and she wasn't sure she was ready for a power struggle. She sifted to her feral form and strode back to the village.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm

The guy stops when he was ‘home’. Jessica stool behind the tree. The pup from before ran up to him. Once when he caught Jessica’s scent he ran behind the tree she was hiding. “Hey little guy” she whispered. Jessica’s father walked behind the tree but on the other side. “He knows your one of us” she turned her head to face him.
    “One of what?”
    “Wolfs Jessica wolfs. I’m guessing by now the scar you had on your right side of the stomach has gotten smaller?”
    “It did… how do you know about my scar?”
    “You got it when you were a pup. Just like that little one in front of you.”
    “I can’t do this” she started to run. She ran back to the campsite. She went in her tent and fell asleep. Wishing when she wakes up everything was a dream.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 am

Taiga slowly made it to the Alphas tent, weighed down by him. She set him carefully on the ground before turning back into her human form. "Alpha? My love?" She asked, putting her hand on his forehead.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 pm

*Still blacked out*

ooc: Lol...I'm stuck
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

She cradled his face in her hand, looking down on him. "do you have no trust in me?" She asked, frowning. "If your tired or your sick, I can always help. That is what I'm here for." She reminded the still body.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Muriel paced back and forth in the foliage outside the camp. She didn't much feel like rejoining the others, so she elected to dabble in some witchcraft. She assembled the necessary ingredients as read in her personal book of shadows. She wanted a protection charm for herself, something that would offer protection from wild things and from man.

"Ignium," she murmured standing over a pile of dried leaves. A fire roared to life at the center. She set to work peeling the skins off a root she'd found, but kept her eyes on the moon. The charm would have to be cast at exactly the right time of night for it to succeed.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Taiga sighed and took her hand off the Alpha's face. She crawled over to the opening of the tent and peered out. She saw the small wolf walking near the tent. "Ayashe." She commanded. "Get me some cold water."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

"Comming," she shouted back, grabbing an empty clay pot from her hut and filling it with water from the stream. She ran up to both of them and fell on her knees in front of them. She was worried. That much was very obvious.

"Here," she said offering the water.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

She silently took the water from the girl, dipping her hand in it and dripping it onto the Alpha's face. "do you know much healing, Ayashe?" She asked, dipping her hand back into the water.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Kalori over heard the conversation the Alpha was having with Ayashe and moved closer to hear better. She tip-toed to the side of the tent, hearing the word "healing". That had been one of her talents in her clan, but they would never let her near them...
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Taiga stopped, her hand dripping over the Alpha's body. "No hiding." She spat, turning towards the entrance. She could smell the outsider; the one who did not belong. "Show yourself, Kalori." She said, "Is something the matter?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Jessica could not sleep. She heard something scratching the side of her tent. Soon she started to hear a little cry. “Oh no” she got her tent and found the pup. “Are you trying to get me killed?” she whispered. She grabbed the pup and started to jogged back to the wolf’s home. She ended up going the same path that her father showed her. She saw a few other pups. “Aw” she whispered she let go of the pup. “Go” Jessica’s father sneaked up behind her. “You belong here with us. ”
    “I don’t belong here.” she got up “I got to go before someone else finds out I’m here” she started to walk away.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Muriel fell to her knees and tilted her head back with her palms outstretched to the sky. She remained that way for exactly one minute, then dropped a small bronze plate into the fire. She then dropped a small mixture of herbs onto the plate. She muttered something that would sound like nonsense unless someone knew what they were listening too. She tugged the necklace on her throat and dangled it above the fire. The pendant was only a very plain looking gray stone.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm

She sighed and walked into the tent reluctantly. Should've known better.

"No," she paused, "But I couldn't help but overhear...is the Alpha hurt?"

Her blue eyes were questioning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:53 am