Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 4 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 4 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm

I noticed her demeanor change and I scrunched my brow. "What is it love? What's bothering you?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 4 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 pm

"Nothing." She said, laying back next to him. "Im just imagining it." She nodded.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:54 pm

ooc: lol....definately forgot to say I morphed back to human...but I guess you assumed lol

My tone became slightly worried, "Imagining what dear?" I caught the scento of something different I wasn't sure what it was...it was gone so fast I didn't have time to digest it. I just guessed it was a new born or something.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Can I be a wolf that was taken away from the pack when I was little? Every since then I was in human form and was taken in apart of the royal family. Then tries to attack me because on of the men captured a pup?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm

I told you, you could! lol
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"Nothing, I thought something smelled off." She said, shrugging. "I think it was just my imagination."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 pm

"No no....I smelled something as well. I'm not sure what it was. I was gone so quickly." I groaned, knowing this would ruin our first alone time in forever....but the safety of teh pack comes first. "I must make sure the pack is safe." I said definatively. I leaned in and kissed her neck softly before heading back into the woods, towards camp, shifting into my feral form, mid-sprint.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Taiga watched him go, waiting a moment. He was was strong enough to protect the pack while she did a little exploring, right? She transformed into her wolf form and began running down to the beach, curious of what was there. She stopped at the edge of the forest, seeing a man stuff a colorful piece of cloth tied to a stick into the sand and say some funny words.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Jessica got off the boat. She helped set up her camp. A few of the guys went snooping around the land. She tagged along carrying a knife just for precautions. One of the guys jumped and caught something. He walks back with a little wolf. “That’s so adorable!” she said walking up to the guy. She took the wolf. The guys started to talk. “Are we lost already?” she asked looking at the crying wolf. “Its okay you’re safe,” one of the guys laughed. “For now” he whispered. “No we just need to get some fruits,” the guy said climbing the tree.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Taiga heard the strange people come near, so she backed off, planning to follow them. She saw them grab a youngin', scared and crying, and she growled.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Capri stepped off the boat, that long-lost smell of th forest hitting her right in the face. She wanted to lay on the ground and kiss it...she'd thought that they'd never get off that boat.

The whole voyage, not one person had looked at her oddly, no one guessed that she was actually a woman. Well, there had been one man, but he'd died on the ship. She'd disguised her voice, dressed like a soldier, walked differently, acted like a man. The whole bit.

The were setting up camp, and Capri strolled along the various tents, accounting for people, acting like a proper gentleman. She saw a woman with what looked like a dog in her hands...no. It was a wolf.
    "Where in the world did she get that?" Capri muttered to herself.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 pm

The guys gather a few fruits. We walked back to the camping site. Jessica went in her tent. She put the baby wolf down on her bed. “It’s okay. I won’t hurt you” the pup tilted his head and started to play with her pillow. She laughed. “Why do I get the feeling you understand me” she went to get some water for him. “Here drink up little one” with out hesitating he went up to her and started to drink some water. He yawned and stretched at the same time. She sat on the floor and watched him get conferrable on her ripped up pillow. A guy walks in the tent. “Madam you got us some food” he grabbed on to the pup fur. He started to cry. “Put him down! I keeping him” the guy laughs and walks out.
    She runs out the tent. “Give me back my pup! Some body please stop him!”
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

ooc: I wasn't aware we touched down yet? O_o

bic: Muriel wasted little time. She couldn't run off too far knowing so little about the geography, but the second she had the information she needed, she was going to get so far away from the zealots that they couldn't find her if they tried...

She walked away from the camp, it wasn't necessary for her to help them set up. Instead she took an empty pot with her and hid some small bags under her skirts and looked around for clean water and hopefully some more herbs for her magic and for preserving foods...

-+-
    Ayashe watched the path of a particularly fat fish and swiped it. it was hard to hold, but she did it. She threw it into the basked and watched it flop around. Perhaps...she'd found her niche after all?

Eight fish caught much the same way later, Ayashe's nose twitched. Someone was near. Someone who was not like them. These people were like only the tribes in the far south...They were human. That scent, she hadn't smelled it since she was a pup and it filled her with unease...Something was wrong.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Taiga, growled, seeing the person take the pup into her tent. She wanted to attack, but would do no such thing without the okay of the Alpha. She turned and ran from their place back to the camp. When she arrived, out of breath and panting, everyone was in bed. She entered her mates tent. "There are people." She said after transforming back.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Kalori's head jerked up as a gust of wind blew by. That odd smell. What was it? She stood, taking the smell deeper into her nostrils and closing her eyes in concentration.

She heard the Alpha female when she walked into the Alpha tent and her eyes narrowed.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

She rand back to her tent and grabbed her knife. She ran behind him and held her blade on his neck. “I told you I’m keeping the pup put him down or else” he did as what she said. The pup ran behind her. She started to walk back slowly. She quickly ran to her tent. The pup followed. She say on the ground. The pup sat on her legs and started to fall back to sleep. “I’m so sorry” she said tearing a little.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I sat up quickly, hearing Taiga rush in, saying something about people. "What?!" I stood up abuptly. "Where?! Why have they entered our territory agian?!"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm

"They are..." She panted. "At the beach. A girl took a young one." She said, moving out of the way of the alpha. "She had a knife."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

I snarled loudly, a bit of foam and spit escaping my mouth. "One of MY pups?! They will pay for coming onto MY land. Threatening MY people on way of life!" I pushed passed her roughly and shifted into my Anthro form quickly. Letting out a vicious[sp] howl. Calling the warriors and hunting party to me.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

She strode back after pulling back on her dress and carried her fish, basket against her hip. She already heard the leader speaking of humans. She knew it.

"The tribesmen of the south...or a new group altogether," she murmured aloud to no one in particular. They didn't smell like anything she'd ever sensed before...

The put down the basket by the kills in her wigwam. She needed to skin and cure the meat, but it could wait for now...She had to know what they were to do.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Taiga stepped aside as he ran out of the tent. She followed quickly, morphing into her wolf form.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

The pup nose started to wrinkle his nose. He jumps off and runs into the forest/ “Wait where are you going?” she grabbed her knife and followed him. She found him eating raw meat. the guy from before pins her against the tree. “You should have done that you royal bitch” when he pinned her she dropped her knife. The pup started to roar. The guy started to laugh. "You know it’s been a while since I had been pleasured,” he said touching Jessica’s legs.
    “HELP!” she yelled as loud as she can. Birds started to fly towards the beach. The pup kept crying/roaring.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 pm

As soon as I started seeing a few start to gather, I yelled out. I was a little too angry to care who all came with me. I was going to fight no matter what. "I have learned that the humans are back! They have taken one of our own hostage and I am going to kill them all if they decide to fight me. Come if you will....if not...I will not dishonor you for being honest....and afraid!" With that, I turned and rushed down towards the beach quickly. The stink of human filling my nose with every step closer.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

ooc: are we going as wolves or as people? <.< I don't know which form to use. Razz

Ayashe pursed her lips. It would not be right of her to stay here. Even if all she could do was get in the way, she turned and bolted after the alphas. If one of her siblings was gone, she would fight through hell and high water to get her back.

Last edited by Mireya on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

I quietly chased after the alpha, close behind him. He was angry, furious really, and you could tell from his words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:52 pm