Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Engi
Brandon
6 posters

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 2 Empty Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it’s a Native American ROLEPLAY. What? Yes, a Native American ROLEPLAY. It takes place when the first explorers founded America. Also, this is a fantasy so obviously the natives have a secret…….pssst (THEY ARE WEREWOLVES) BUT no one knows that…except for them :DDD so have fun with it! The beginning will start out in both places at the same time, if you’re a Native, you will start in the tribal camp. If you are an explorer, you will start in Spain.

Check this out to brush up on your werewolf knowledge.....
    http://www.werewolfhaven.net/information.php

RULES:

ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

ROLES:

NATIVE AMERICANS~

Alpha male(Both alphas are mated, male chooses): Me (Akecheta Tokala)
    Alpha female(In charge under the alpha male, answers to no one but him):Taiga
    Beta (fe)male(Second to the alphas): Jade
    Mid-rank(Makes up most of the pack, male and female): Ayashe

Omega(Loners...usually shunned by the tribe):Kalori (Special case. She isn't shunned by most.)

EXPLORERS-

Christopher Columbus:Alcapon
    Columbus’s first hand:
    Capitan of the Santa Maria:
    Capitan of the Pinta:
    Capitan of the Nina:
    Women that come with them:Capri(Acts as a man. Undercover.)Angel (taken away from us as a child)
    Other soldiers on the boats: Estephan(Artist)
    Cooks: Mireva(Hidden witch)

Any others? I will gladly add them If I forgot something..

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 2 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm

she gently set down the deer under some bushes and looked up as her nose twitched in the air. She smelled something odd. She rounded a corner and saw what looked like a kill made by something perhaps a day ago. She padded towards it, wary of whoever it is that killed it showing up then prodded the corpse with her nose. This was a fairly large dear. She wondered what killed it and went to pull it out of the ditch it was in. Whatever killed it, didn't eat it all. A good bit was left actually.

She tugged the carcass as she heard a loud roar behind her. She didn't turn around quite fast enough as a large bear swung its claws at her and hit her in the face. She whimpered a distress call and shifted out into her anthro form, scampering out of the way of the larger creature.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves? - Page 2 Empty Re: Native Americans? Explorers? Werewolves?

Post by Capri Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 pm

She heard the Alpha's commands, and could care less. But she must obey, though the tribe probably wouldn't eat her kill anyway.

Detecting movement, Kalori scanned the forest below her. She saw her prey. A red fox. Her eyes flashed as she sprang from the tree, shifting in mid-air. Kalori's four paws padded softly against the forest floor when she landed.

She scanned her surroundings again, her pointed ears twitching, dark, cat eyes fierce. In no time she'd trapped the fox, scaring it horribly as she ran silently towards it. Without hesitation, she pounced on it, sharp claw crushing its neck as it gave a last strangled cry. Her sharp teeth sank into its throat, and snapped it's neck, killing it. She licked what blood there was there.

Focusing, she shuddered and shifted back into human form, picking up the dead fox and carrying it in her arms, its red fur contrasting with her light carmel skin. She licked the blood staining her lips.

Her cold eyes scanned the forest as she walked back to camp.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

I look up, my face brightened quickly with the scent of my mate reaching into my nose. She walked in casually and slowly. I smiled, my canines showing brightly. "Love here." I pointed at the blade. "I am making a decorative blade. For the Full Moon Ceremony." I descibed the symbols as the tribe and me and the hunt from today. The moon spirit and it's greatness as well. I smiled, not really knowing how bad it it looked, but personally it was my best work. My ears perked quicky, hearing the soft distress call. "Go. One of our Tribe is in trouble." My face became hardened. "You must help them. Hurry!" I stood and helped her towards the opening.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Taiga crawled and sat next to him, looking at the knife. It was a lacking carving, not wonderful like some others in our tribe, but it was good for him. "Wonderful." She said, smiling.

Her ears perked up when she heard the cry of someone in the tribe. She pushed herself up and ran out of the tent, through the camp. She quickly transformed and dashes towards the call. She saw the weakly of the tribe, a scar across her face, and a growling bear. Taiga Growled angrily at the beast, her fangs sharp and claws scratching at the ground; ready to pounce.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Ayashe scrambled to her feet narrowly evading the bear's claws when Taiga appeared from the bushes beside her. She was grateful and embarrassed at the same time. She leaped back.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," she said taking a swipe at the bear's foot so that Taiga might have an opening.

Last edited by Mireya on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Taiga (not engi, love)stared up at the beast, watching. When the little wolf pawed at its feet, it looked away. Taiga used that chance and pounced on the bear, sinking her claws into its thick fur and, biting hard on its neck. The bear howled and slapped at her, forcing her to break off. She scratched at the creature, cutting a long scrape into its eye, then pulled down into its muzzle. It growled but fled, blinded in that one eye. Taiga turned to look at the little pack-member.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Ayashe trembled and bowed reverting to her feral form and tucking her nose into her paws.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was here. I just saw the big deer," she said glancing at the carcass and back at Taiga's feet then at the ground.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:32 pm

"Get the meat and return to the camp." Taiga said after transferring back into her human form. She licked her arm that now had a cut on it. "Be more careful, next time I might not make it before you become prey." She said harshly at the girl.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am

"Right, okay," she replied and lumbered over to the carcass hoisting it over her shoulder and shutting her eye for the blood was blurring her vision anyhow. She scampered over to the smaller kill that she had made and followed close behind her with her head down though her shoulders were aching...
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 am

"Show pride. The young ones want to believe we are invincible. Let them." Taiga said to the girl before running off to the camp. She had said a lot to the girl, more then she normally would have. She rubbed her shoulder one last time, the cut healing quickly, before reentering the alpha's tent.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 am

"What," she asked looking up. Pride was a foe that she knew so well...but if Taiga asked it...She stood high, still carrying her head just lower than Taiga toting both the carcasses over her shoulders. The cuts on her face were taking their precious time to heal, but she savored the pain. It was a lesson learned. She dropped the carcasses near the fire and sprinted off to the woods to the south where she heard rushing water. She wanted the bear's scent off her so terribly badly.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

I opened my eyes as I caught the scent of my mate once more. She eventually made it back into my tent and I waved her over to me. I didn't feel like getting up, I was kind of sore.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:24 pm

"Not feeling well?" Taiga asked, crouching down next to him. She carefully sat down, watching him closely. "You seem tired."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Jade sat at the side of the tent feeling more and more ashamed of her capture. She supposed she would be eating alone that evening, and she felt she thoroughly deserved it.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:52 pm

She walked into the clearing, seeing the fire. With quick ease she tossed the fox into another pile for the feast, scanning the clearing. The alphas were in their tent, and the little wolf girl, Ayashe, had just run to the stream. Jade was at the side of a tent, looking down.

Though Kalori usually just kept to herself, she walked over to Jade, sitting down close-by. She wondered if Jade would shun her like most of the tribe.
    "Hello," she said tentatively in their native tongue, not really sure how to begin. It'd been weeks since she'd talked to someone.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 am

I sook my head slowly. "I don't know what it is..." I snarled visciously at nothing. "I think I am begining to get sick for some reason..." My eyes started darting quickly. "Do you think that mountain witch has cursed me?!"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 am

"The mountain which has no reason to cast a spell on you." She said, rubbing his back. "If you did something to upset her, then be very worried."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:17 am

I sighed, feeling the relief of her soft hand running across my back. "I knew I shouldn't have allowed that beast into our tribe. She has no right to live among the ranks of us....What do our pups think of her?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:19 am

"They fear her. She is different so they know not how to treat her. They say she smells not wolf." She said, resting her hand on his shoulder.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 am

"Yes....I'm glad they know better then." I closed my eyes as I felt a drip of sweat run down my right temple. I opened them again and made contact with hers. "We haven't spent time together in a long time...with me finally becoming the Alpha now. I am always too busy or too tired to do anything with you." I sighed and made a closed mouth smile. "I apologize..."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 am

"I can understand how busy you are. You need to keep your attention on your tribe." She replied, smiling. "You need not worry, you have much work to do." She reached over and wiped the sweat off his temple.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 am

I smiled at her again and sat up as quickly as I could. I cringed slightly and gripped my side. I wrapped one arm around her side. It felt so good to feel her warth against my skin agian. "Come let's go and celebrate. The Moon ceremony is almost upon us!" I cringed again for a second, but regain composure[sp] quickly. "We shouldn't waste this happy time, just sitting around being sick."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:36 am

Composure

I frowned, seeing him cringe. "No, what is wrong?" She asked, pushing him back into a sitting position. "You need rest, my love." She said, touching his side gently.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 am

I stood up quickly *Show no Pain. Show no weakness* Shot through my head. *I am the leader! I must be strong for my people* "Nothing dear." I stretched. "Nothing at all....now. Come." I pressed my hand against her back to help her out of the tent. I stood tall, making it obvious to show my dominance.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

Taiga watched as she stood up, a frown on her face. "Nothing?"She pushed, watching him. "Nothing at all?" His hand was pressed against her back, pushing her out of the tent. She obediently walked, his dominance shining obvious above her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 am